Ace Trainer

[Accepted]Sensor Genjutsu Shio

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:59 pm

Application: Shio
Change:
[spoiler=Genjutsu Sensor]

[Location]
C-rank Sensor Genjutsu
Shio will channel chakra, focusing on someone current caught in his genjutsu. So long as he is channeling, he'll be able to feel where that person is, regardless of the distance. He cannot use any other jutsu while utilizing this technique.

[Preparation]
C-rank Sensor Genjutsu
Shio will channel chakra, focusing on someone within his genjutsu. For the next 3 posts, any time they're about to do jutsu Shio will feel a sensation as their chakra wells up for the jutsu, giving him an opportunity to prepare for the attack. This jutsu lasts for 3 posts, or until the genjutsu ends in the target.

[Experience]
B-rank Sensor Genjutsu
Shio will channel chakra, focusing on an individual currently afflicted with a genjutsu. While he holds the final hand seal, he is able to experience everything about the genjutsu the target is currently experiencing by bringing it to the fore of his mind. This means feelings all feelings, and receiving all sensory information (sights, sounds, etc.). This allows Shio to gather understanding of their experiences in order to increase his combat ability.

[Genjutsu Eye]
A-rank Sensor Genjutsu
Shio will channel chakra, then focus on all targets currently initiated in a genjutsu. While this technique remains channeled, Shio can focus on individual chakra signature to get a precise idea of where they are up to 25m of his current location. He also has a passive direction and number to up to 50 meters. This technique requires focus and calls for Shio to close his eyes to focus on it. Even with high levels of Control and Instinct, this jutsu can be mentally taxing as it requires Shio to sort through the individual chakra sources in the sensor’s range. [/spoiler]

Thats 18 points.
Also going to add a bunch of taijutsu.

[spoiler=Strong Fist]
[quote=Strong Fist]This style focuses on being overall more physically powerful than your opponent. Users attempt to overwhelm defenses with great speed and strength while chipping away at their opponent’s stamina and keeping their own at the highest possible. Most attacks are simple in execution but extremely powerful in effect, causing battles of attrition to be in their favor.
[b]Requires:[/b] [list][*][i][Close Quarters Combat] Concentration[/i][/list][/quote]

[b]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Balance][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
A neutral stance taken by even entry level practitioners. This stance involves turning your body to be perpendicular to your opponent. One foot is rested directly in front of the other with just the toes in contact with the ground. A hand is held back while the other is forward, pointing up. This stance provides ease of dodging incoming blows by using the least amount of motion possible while still being ready to launch into an attack.

[b]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Great Leaf Flash][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Balance][/color][/i]
The user will tense the muscles in their lower body to a great degree. Doing so causes them to briefly become immobile but creates an enormous amount of pent up energy. By bringing their back leg forward in a straight kick they release all of this energy in a single explosive burst. This can take out a lot of defenses and unless they’re supported by outside forces will knock a kicked foe back a number of yards equal to the difference in their strength and the practitioner's.

[b]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Great Leaf Whirlwind][/color][/b]
A combination attack started by the user unleashing a powerful kick to either side of their opponent. They will then place themselves behind the target and unleash a quick flurry of punches before kicking another side and repeating the process. This process can keep going ad infinitum or until the practitioner disengages.

[b]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Thunder Leaf Fist][/color][/b]
An attack that is slow to wind up but powerful in execution. The adept tenses every muscle in their shoulders and arms while twisting their core for a powerful strike. For the 1/4 post they spend winding up they're treated as having a -6 speed. However, when the strike is released it comes nearly instantly and at a +6 strength.

[b]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Rising Leaf Wind][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i](Instinct+Taijutsu)/2 greater than opponent's taijutsu[/i]
A disrupting kick that can be launched from nearly any position. This kick is delivered quickly and at 3/4 strength but is aimed at any possible opening and extremely difficult to defend against, quickening the tempo the practitioner is keeping.

[b]*[color=Green][Strong Fist Style • Skyward Strike][/color][/b]
An often difficult attack to accomplish but good for setting up a string of further attacks. The user will sweep low, attempting to kick their target's feet from beneath them. Before they fall, a second kick will attempt to launch them airborne a number of meters equal to the difference in the practitioner's strength from their target.[/spoiler]

Then going to add jutsu to my pre-existing taijutsu spoiler. If you could rename that one..

[Bass Kicker]

Then add the following jutsu.

[Wail]
B-rank Psuedo-Heavenly Taijutsu Maneuver
Shio will let out a shout, using the full capacity of his voice. He won't target any one individual but instead will let out a shout that can travel up to 150m at 3/4 speed of Shio's strength. Within the first 10m, this strikes with 3/4ths Shio's strength. Between 10 and 25m it strikes with 1/2 Shio's strength, and travels at 3/4ths speed of Shio's strength. For 25m to 75m it strikes with 1/4th Shio's strength, and from 75m to 150m it strikes with 1/10th Shio's strength. This technique can be disorientating to anyone within the first 25m as it sounds as if a jet plane has taken off directly in front of them, and can cause headaches and confusion depending on the victims stamina.

[Rumble]
B-rank Psuedo-Heavenly Taijutsu Maneuver
While placing both feet and both hands on the ground, Shio will hum, making the tone of his voice incredibly low while using it at maximum volume. This will cause the vibrations from his voice to be channeled into the ground, causing the ground immediately around him (10m radius) to shake with 3/4ths strength, causing anyone with (Taijutsu+Strength/2) less than it to lose balance.

[Shriek]
A-rank Psuedo-Heavenly Taijutsu Maneuver
A dangerous taijutsu to use if any allies are in the area, Shio will use his [Voice] control combined with his [Voice Over] ability to put the sound of his voice in the ears of everyone in whatever radius he chooses to the max of his abilities [Control] x10. He will let out a screech at the highest pitch possible, at his maximum volume (considered equitable in volume to a jet engine) that would sound as if it was made directly in the ears of everyone in the chosen range. If they have (Strength+Stamina)/2 less than 1/2ths Shio's strength, they'll be immediately deafened and their ears will begin bleeding from the sheer volume. Anyone greater than that won't have their ears bleeding, but will have various stages of hearing loss based on their durability. Those with less than (Strength+Stamina)/2 less than 1/10th Shio's strength are often knocked unconscious if they have no protective hearing gear from this technique.

Also, with the perk change, I'm gonna swap out Sheer Determination, which is useless.
So
[Sheer Determination] -> [Connections]
[Sheer Determination] -> [Accountant]

Payment:
Day 26 - 10 points of free jutsu
Day 8 - 10 points of free jutsu
15 points for the C-rank taijutsu
10 points for the B-rank taijutsu
7 points for A-rank taijutsu

Makes total paid 32 points.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Sensor Genjutsu Shio

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:57 pm

[Experience] <--- This one seems a bit off to me, almost like mind reading which I coulda swore was Yamanaka territory. Rusty as I may be, if an example could be provided where sensory gets the same kinda thing done I'll relent all together.

[Wail] <-- I still say you should change the static 150m to your clan ability controlx10. You'll get more out of it in the long run. Not exactly wrong (though 150m is ludicrously far to begin with) but push it if ya can.

[Shriek] <-- I'd say distance max being the clan's distance of controlx10 meters.

Ace Trainer

Sensor Genjutsu Shio

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:17 pm

The way [Experience] is written is probably a little unclear, so if theres a better way to write it let me know. Its strictly limited to the genjutsu. So if someone is feeling pangs of guilt from the genjutsu, Shio will experience it too. If they get stabbed in the leg in real life, Shio WON'T feel they've been stabbed. Genjutsu Sensory works by using the chakra they've been infected with to do the genjutsu to gain information, so I think it should be able to relay information about the genjutsu back to Shio, if that makes sense?

I'll leave [Wail] 150 just because of how the scaling works.

Fixed Shriek.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Sensor Genjutsu Shio

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:44 pm

1/2

I'm forfeiting my vote on experience because I'm not familiar enough, and that does sorta make sense. You'll need a 2/2 anyway so someone more knowledgeable could obviously override me.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Sensor Genjutsu Shio

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Doesn't remove 1/2

Which slot is Accountant taking up? If it's your genin -> chuunin slot it would be Scaled
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Ace Trainer

Sensor Genjutsu Shio

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Oh, figured it didn't matter since Inka ranked up before. But yeah, we'll have it take the genin->Chuunin slot.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold