Application: Shinji

Change:
+5 Taijutsu
+2 Stamina
+ 3 Strength
+5 Speed
+5 Instinct

Add between Medicine and Heavenly Body Control

[quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote]

Add to Totem Style, also update Totem Description to require [Close Quarters Combat] rather than Upper and Lower Body.

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Turtle's Shell][/b][/color]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[b]Prerequisite: [Rigid Structure][/b]
This stance is focused on resilient defenses at the sacrifice of nearly all offensive ability. The user holds their hands open and their body perpendicular to their target. They use their strongest points to absorb incoming damage, protecting their core. Often they will grab or redirect attacks to simulate them sliding off a turtle's shell.

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Bear's Endurance][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b][Rigid Structure][/b]
The user takes a stable stance with their arms wide and their legs slightly past their shoulders. They are turned slightly so either shoulder is facing their opponent. This stance offensively emphasizes powerful sweeping blows that are designed to break bones and cause great damage while defensively the stance focuses on resilience and forcing through to cause your own strikes to land through theirs.

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Bear's Slam][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b][Rigid Structure][/b], [b]*[color=Darkred]Totem Style • Bear's Endurance[/color][/b]
The user charges forward in a surge of speed for momentum. When able they will bring both arms around in powerful slams to either side of their target's body. From here they will lift them up over their head before coming back down in a powerful slam against the ground. If done right their opponent will most likely have broken ribs and a shattered spine or skull.

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Turtle's Iron Wall][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b][Rigid Structure][/b], [b][color=Darkred]*[Totem Style • Turtle's Shell][/b][/color]
The user will use their open hands and forearms to slow the momentum of incoming physical attacks. They will then angle and push against to force the attack behind them and away. While not complex, this nearly negates all damage from physical attacks that aren't pierce of slash based.

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Turtle’s Total Defense][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b][Rigid Structure][/b], [b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Turtle's Shell][/color][/b]
A defensive skill used by the adept against even chakra based attacks. By balancing their stance and holding their arms open they ready for any and all incoming attacks. Pitting their strength, speed, and tai skill against their opponent's they aim to reflect nearly all attacks launched at them. They will strike any solid attack in such a way as to prevent cuts, pierces, or abrasion and send it towards their opponent at full force. Such a display is taxing and can only last for a number of posts equal to (stamina/10).

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Crushing Bear's Paw][/b][/color]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b]*[color=Darkred] [Totem Style - Bear's Endurance][/b][/color]
Requiring great strength and amazing tenacity this move can end most matches in a single stroke. By buckling down and pitting strength against strength the adept will attempt to grapple their opponent. Once achieved the will grab any of the limbs and repeatedly slam them against the environment or any terrain, often doing so with such speed and force as to forbid any real retaliation. The final slam is done by gripping an arm and a leg, leaping into the air, and sliding the grappled target beneath them mid leap. They will then come down full force with their feet firmly planted in their target's spine. Such a display is taxing and can only last for a number of posts equal to (stamina/10).

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Dragon's Ascension][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Dragon's Divinity][/color][/b], 35 Strength
The adept can launch themselves skywards a number of yards equal to their strength. By kicking against the air with such force that they create a shockwave behind them, they can repeat these jumps off of the air itself and sustain this pseudo-flight as long as their stamina allows. They move in arcs, always falling downwards towards the end of their arc, and at a speed equal to their (strength+speed)/2 but no higher than their speed stat.

[b]*[color=Darkred][Totem Style • Dragon's Divinity][/b][/color]
A-Rank Taijutsu Stance
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] All previous archived stances
The adept has reached the peak of their ability, thus learned the most potent stance of this style. By focusing their body the adept is able combine the most powerful aspects of all other stances into a single fluid style. In doing so they remove the requirements for specific stances from their maneuvers.

[b][color=Darkred] Totem Style • Body Slam[/b][/color]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 35 Strength
Often utilizing the size or strength of one of his larger transformations Shinjiro will propel his body upwards and then slam down with all of his might causing large scale damage around him. Shockwaves equal to 4/5’s of the user's Strength will emanate in a 100 meter radius causing a pressure blast that can also create earthquakes, cave-ins or tidal waves depending on the terrain, which carries the same strength of the shockwave, delivering damage on a large scale.

Move the three Iaido techniques in the Assassination Arts Spoiler into the proper Iaido Spoiler
Add the following to Assassination Arts

[b][color=#ADD8E6]Situational Awareness[/b][/color]
C-rank Taijutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]20 Instinct, [Perception][/i]
Shinji has developed a keen sense of awareness of his environment. His innate attention to detail allows him to memorize the layout of an area or building as well as having a knack for identifying the entrances and exits as well as the positions of any other people in the area and even important details about that person. This grants him an almost a sixth sense in combat situations and his constant readiness allows him to more easily detect and escape from ambushes.

[b][color=#ADD8E6]Blurred Movement[/b][/color]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]25 Speed[/i]
Having honed his body to operating at high speeds Shinjiro has developed the ability to blur his movements so long as he is moving at least 5 Speed higher than the opponents Instinct making his fine movements more difficult to determine. If his Speed is 10 higher than their instinct then Shinjiro will seem to leave afterimages of himself in his wake that will persist for a full post before fading.

[b][color=#ADD8E6]Lethal Precision[/b][/color]
B-rank Taijutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Deft Hands], [Close Quarters Combat] [Sword Weapons][/i]
Shinjiro has fine tuned his accuracy with his strikes to the point where he can consistently target even a moving target within 1mm of precision as well as being able to find openings in his opponents guard and capitalize on those openings so long as his (Taijutsu+Speed)/2 is greater than or equal to that of his opponent. This includes his use of bladed weapons and his own limbs.

[b][color=#ADD8E6]Combat Intuition[/b][/color]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]25 Instinct, [Perception], [Close Quarters Combat][/i]
A skill to maximize efficiency of movement, Shinji has learned to utilize his head and body movements to avoid incoming attacks without sacrificing maneuverability or speed. So long as his (Taijutsu+Instinct+Speed)/3 is higher than his opponents (Taijutsu+Speed)/2 he can make minor ducks, shifts and weaves out of the path of most incoming strikes and projectiles, often allowing him to capitalize on counters based on the openings that a miss provides. Though typically Shinji must be able to perceive an incoming attack, after he has evaded a maneuver once he is far more likely to be able to anticipate and predict an opponent’s attack pattern, often beginning his evasion or block the instant an opponent begins their attack.

[b][color=#ADD8E6]Anatomy[/b][/color]
A-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Medicine] [Deft Hands][/i]
Having acquired a vast knowledge of the human Anatomy and its weak points Shinjiro can strike in such a way as to cause organ failure from direct finger jabs so long as his Strength is at least 5 higher than his opponent, affecting the target accordingly typically though not limited to including symptoms of extreme pain and nausea, potentially leading to fatal consequences. Similarly, connecting muscle groups can easily be severed via bladed strikes rendering entire limbs unusable unless adequate medical treatment is applied.

[b][color=#ADD8E6]Organ Harvester[/b][/color]
A-Rank Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Deft Hands] [Medicine][/i]
Utilizing immense speed, strength and precision the user is capable of thrusting one’s hand through another’s body so long as the user’s Strength is at least 10 higher than the opponents. This can be done to rip out an entire organ while keeping it intact, shatter an opponent’s rib-cage, sever a spine or simply run their hand entirely through the body of another causing catastrophic damage.

Add between Assassination Arts and Kaerujutsu

[Spoiler=Bone Breaker] [quote][center][color=#E8E2D6]Bone Breaker Style[/color] was created by shinobi in order to disable another fighter quickly in a fight to prevent them from utilizing limbs, and weathering the opponent down by short powerful strikes aimed at weak spots in the skeletal structure to fracture or break entirely. The style is strongly based off the strength and taijutsu skill of the user. If a user is strong they can snap bones easily, but if they are uncoordinated the style is essentially useless, same if it was the other way around, a weak person cannot snap bones no matter how well they're coordinated. The style is an utterly brute and ruthless one used to typical lethally injure or disable an opponent for other means.
[i]Requires a Minimum of 5 Strength and 5 Taijutsu
Requires CQC and Medicine Concentrations[/center][/i][/quote]

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Radius Locator[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Pre-Requisite: 10 strength[/i]
The user sidesteps to whichever side their opponent throws a punch from and grasps their striking arm with their corresponding arm, and then the user raises their free arm high into the air locking it into an elbow striking angle before bringing it down with all their might striking the opponent's radius bone breaking it into two creating a clean break. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Look Over There[/b][/color]
The user throws a right or left hook twisting on the ball of their foot to add some extra force slamming their fist into the side of their opponents face around the orbit socket. Once making contact the blow will cause bleeding and swelling in the opponent's afflicted eye causing them to go temporarily blind until they receive medical attention. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]This is a Library[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite: 10 Strength[/i]
The user throws an uppercut, right hook, or left hook attempting to dislocate the opponent's jaw. The user will twist on the ball of their foot to add in some extra force to the strike. The opponent's jaw will dislocate causing them to be unable to speak, and unable to move their jaw. It will also cause immense pain, and swelling. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Knee Bender[/b][/color]
The user gets up and close with this attack and delivers a powerful snap kick to the opponent's knee hoping to bending it backwards completely dislocating it or breaking the joint all together. This causes their opponent unable to stand on the afflicted leg without having trouble with balance. This also causes immense pain in the opponent's joint area making the injury hard to heal naturally. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Humorous Humerus[/b][/color]
The user delivers an open palm strike to the opponents humerus attempting to break it clean in half with all their might to make the arm entirely unusable. This causes the opponent unable to move the affected arm or perform hand seals. The opponent will feel immense pain in their injured arm, and will have trouble moving the arm further than the shoulder. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Cage Breaker[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 20 Strength[/i]
The user dodges an opponent's strike by crouching below it, and uppercuts the opponent's chest with an open palm strike to their lower rib cage with all their strength in an attempt to break the lower ribs to debilitate the opponent's breathing. This strike if successful and acted upon with full power causes the opponent to become short of breath, and possibly cause bones to put pressure on their opponent's lungs furthering their inhibition to breath. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Bane of your Existence[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 25 Strength[/i]
The user grabs their opponent by the back of the neck, and lower spinal area (preferably their waistband or belt) and hoists them high above their head. The user then takes a knee forward bringing their opponent down on their back onto the user's knee attempting to break the opponent's back entirely. This would cause paralysis immediately from the area of the spinal injury to the legs further down. This technique damages the opponent's spinal cord beyond repair of conventional medicine causing them to become a paraplegic from the waist down. This injury can be repaired through the use of surgery or very strong Iijutsu. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

[color=#E8E2D6][b]Limb lock and Twist[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 25 Strength[/i]
The user will take hold of an opponent’s limb able to be done offensively or via intercepting an attack. so long as the user’s (Speed+Taijutsu)/2 is higher than or equal to the (Speed+Taijutsu)/2 of the opponent Shinjiro can then place their opponent in a shoulder or leg lock, pinning them and putting immense pressure on the joint in question. If the user possesses at least 5 Strength more than their opponent they can snap and dislocate the limb at the joint, with a Strength of at least 10 greater they can further twist and pull the limb, tearing it off completely.
[/Spoiler]

Payment: Turtle Shell, Crushing Bear Paw/ Dragon's Divintiy, Dragons Ascention/Bear Slam , Body Slam 59 Points of jutsu after Connections Reduction. 15 Stats, 5 Stats
Last edited by Izanagi on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Shinji Update

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Body Slam should be 100m

Situational Awareness does too much for a C-rank when it is also picking up the details of a person with everything else

Combat Intuiton should be your [Tai+Spd+Int]/3 vs their [Tai+Sp]/2

BRACKETS OR YOUR FORMULAs ARE OFF REEEEEE
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Izanagi

Shinji Update

Post by Izanagi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Fixed to 100 meters

For Situational Awareness, I have the same jutsu as C-Rank on Takeo and it was also borrowed by Ty and accepted on Aisu Kuro. Katsu also has essentially the same technique as C-rank just worded slightly differently.

Changed the formula to your recommendation and added in brackets for the couple of jutsu I missed them on.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Kabu

Shinji Update

Post by Kabu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:06 pm

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5