[Accepted][Companion] Igris

Post by Niro » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Username: Niro
Owner: Nara, Shikatsu
Stat Trainings: (0/25)
Igris

General Information
Type: Summon
Appearance: Igris is a shadow wraith in the likeness of one of the stronger bandits killed on Shikatsu's mission-gone-wrong. A suit of metal plate and boiled leather covers his body along with greaves and gauntlets and a full helm with a low hanging plume. If one were to strike the armor, they'd find it offers no resistance at all to the shadow wraith and damage to the armor is similar to damage to its body.
Personality: Igris is eternally loyal and protective of Shikatsu, viewing the man as his leader and commander. He refuses to speak to others besides Shikatsu and the man's other shadow wraiths. Dubbed Shikatsu's Right Hand Man, Igris is the captain of the shadow wraiths and is looked to as their leader when Shikatsu leaves them to their own objectives.
Battle Information Rank: C-rank
Stats 40/250
  • Ninjutsu: 1
  • Taijutsu: 10
  • Genjutsu: 1
  • Stamina: 6
  • Control: 1
  • Strength: 9
  • Speed: 8
  • Instinct: 4
Equipment:
  • Scimitar: A very lightly curved variant of scimitar, the color of both blade and handle are black.
  • x15 Throwing Knives: Black throwing knives stowed away in a small quiver on his waist.
  • x15 Exploding Tags: Exploding tags attached to the x15 throwing knives Igris carries.
Elemental Affinities: [Raiton]
Abilities and Concentrations
Abilities
First Ability
Concentrations
Ninjutsu
NinjutsuShow
Taijutsu - 2/2
TaijutsuShow
Close Quarters Combat:
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.
Sword Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Sword Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Genjutsu
GenjutsuShow

Jutsu
ToryuShow
Toryu Kenjutsu:
Toryu Kenjutsu is a sword style originating from the Land of Pebbles that focuses on not just performing kenjutsu but also weaving close quarters style taijutsu into the bladework. Toryu's specialty is not only learning to capably slash a sword with one hand but also learning to use the hands, joints, legs and even the head to make frighteningly dangerous close quarters fighters. An inelegant style, it is commonly associated with the more 'rough' samurai but in truth it's reliance on two opposing impulses and control of the body makes it one of the more difficult Kenjutsu styles to learn. While usable with most blades, experienced fighters often prefer wakizashi, ninjato and even tanto daggers instead of katana for increased mobility.
  • Requires: [Close Quarters Combat] and [Sword] Concentrations
[b]*[color=#8B4C39][Toryu • Close Quarters][/color][/b]
D- Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]5 Taijutsu[/i]
The signature stance of the style, Close Quarters teaches users of this style how to rapidly change the angle, position and even grip of their weapon without moving their hand from it's signature position at the user's waist for maximum versatility. Users of this style often assume a one foot forward, one back, slightly swayed stance to free up movement as well at the expense of leaving their center open.

[b]*[color=#8B4C39][Toryu • Lunging Feint][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]5 Speed[/i]
A basic technique of the style wherein the user moves in for a basic lunge-thrust with their weapon, only to turn in mid thrust and attempt to sweep their leg under the opponent's own. This tends to be useful as a basic feint and can usually knock down those with less strength than the user who get caught by it.

[b]*[color=#8B4C39][Toryu • Guard Break][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]5 Strength[/i]
After rushing in on a foe and initiating an attack the user waits for the opponent to guard, either with arm or weapon, before quickly lashing out with their hand or pommel of their blade and attempting to smash the guarding hand or arm aside with a wrist smash. The pain as well as damage can interrupt the guard of opponents, leaving them wide open for the initial attack to hit.

[b]*[color=#8B4C39][Toryu • Limb Lock][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]*[color=#8B4C39][Toryu • Close Quarters][/color][/i] [i], 5 Taijutsu[/i]
A dangerous close quarters 'option closer', the Toryu user will sweep in close and try to slam their foot down on an opponent's as well as quickly sweep their arm around the opponent's to lock their elbow with the user's own. This technique is usually utilized for setting up blows or blocking off the weapons of dual-wielding foes and it forces the opponent to break out of the move before counter-attacking.

[b]*[color=#8B4C39][Toryu • Counter Kick][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]5 Taijutsu, 5 Strength[/i]
The user of this technique will attempt to block the blow of his opponent with his blade, relying heavily on the durability of their weapon and their own strength to resist the strength of the opponent's attack. Should they be successful, the user will follow up with a swift kick to the target's chest or stomach to push them away and stun them, then follow up with a quick stab to the chest or stomach.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

NSRP

[Companion] Igris

Post by NSRP » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:50 am

1/2

If you need help, please contact a moderator through the Naruto Saigen Discord or private message one of our Moderators on the forum.

Kao

[Accepted][Companion] Igris

Post by Kao » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:27 am

[Accepted]
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]