May Event

7eleven

May Event

Post by 7eleven » Fri May 10, 2019 10:55 am

Application: viewtopic.php?f=88&p=4165385#p4165385
Change:

I will be spending all 30 of the CP from this event on 6 stats, for a total of 22 additional stats. + 5 Genjutsu, +3 Speed, +3 Strength, +6 Taijutsu, +1 Instinct, +1 Control, +2 Stamina, +1 Ninjutsu
Stats updateShow
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Control
Instinct
Strength
Stamina
Trainings
Speed
[table=3][center]Ninjutsu
25[/center][c][center]Genjutsu
14[/center][c][center]Taijutsu
24[/center][c][center]Control
24[/center][c][center]Instinct
20[/center][c][center]Strength
20[/center][c][center]Stamina
24[/center][c][center]Trainings
0[/center][c][center]Speed
24[/center][/table]
All 30 of the event points on the following jutsu, plus 2 points from the app. Please paste them under Gekoton, before Fuuinjutsu.
SpoilerShow

[spoiler=Katon]*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Fireball[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 foot diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and a strength of 4.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Torch[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small ball of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 5 meter radius and requires 5 or more Strength to destroy. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in it's location for 5 posts before fading.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Jet[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a cone that is up to five meters long and three meters wide at it's base. The cone travels at a speed of 6 and pushes with a strength of 4.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame's Shadow[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death into a burst of flames. The clone will only last for 3 posts.[list][*][b]Taijutsu:[/b] 2[*][b]Stamina:[/b] 1[*][b]Strength:[/b] 1[*][b]Speed:[/b] 2[/list]

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Heated Blade[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of 5 or less strength with ease.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Raiton]*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Static Shroud[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user covers their body in a layer of visible static which crackles around them for 4 posts. Anything which comes within 6 inches of their body will be repelled with a force of 5 strength and have the Raiton Shocking effect applied.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Bright Bolt[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will extend two fingers toward a target. A bolt of lightning will jump up to 10 meters from their fingers at a speed of 6, striking with a strength of 4.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Shock Double[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of Raiton chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death (which also applies the raiton passive effect). The clone will only last for 3 posts.
Taijutsu: 2
Stamina: 1
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Conductor[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will coat a weapon they are holding in Raiton electricity for 5 posts. This causes the shock effect to be produced on any contact with a target, while also granting blunt weapons the ability to cut through skin to produce shallow wounds. This also works for thrown weapons, however if the projectile remains out of contact with the user for more than 2 posts the technique will dissipate early.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Stun Gun[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will channel Raiton chakra to two of their fingers. They will then be able to fire up to three total bullet sized balls of concentrated lightning from their fingertips. These bullets will travel at 5 speed, but will not have any physical force. Instead, they will apply light electrical burns similar to a sun burn and will apply Raiton's shocking effect.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Galvanic Zone[/b][/color]
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 20m diameter. The user's Raiton techniques will travel 5 points faster when they travel through this zone for 3 posts. This technique ends the moment the user leaves this area. They also return to normal speed upon leaving the area. This technique does not apply the shocking effect.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Sky Spear[/b][/color]
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a two meter long rod of lightning in their hand. They are then able to launch it at 15 speed in a single direction. Upon contact the spear will explode with the force of a single explosive tag and apply the Raiton shocking effect. If it has not been launched by the end of the second post it will dissipate.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Voltaic Zone[/b][/color]
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 20m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain first degree electrical burns. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Golden Birds[/b][/color]
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user creates two orbs of lightning the size of basketballs slightly above their head. They are then able to direct these orbs at a speed of 10 at their will, however they may not move while doing this. These orbs cannot leave a 40m diameter around the user, and detonate with the power of a single explosive tag each on contact with a solid. These orbs last a maximum of 4 posts, and may be self destructed at any moment in their lifespan at the user's will.[/spoiler]
Adding a second Heirloom perk. Please add as a second bullet point in the spoiler.

15 points off of this weapon. Add under Penumbra, please
AgniShow
Agni
A sword forged by Satori and imbued with the power of Katon. The sword has a 4 foot blade and 10 inch handle. Agni is able to be turned into fire with ease, requiring only a single release seal to activate the transformation. When activated, Agni explodes violently into fire with the force of an S-rank exploding tag with a strength of 35 up to 32 meters in all directions. These flames are powerful enough to cause 4th degree burns. After a 5 post cool down, the blade reappears in its sheath to be used again
10 points to Inuzuka, Masami

Payment: viewtopic.php?f=107&p=4165388#p4165388

Day 1, 7, 14, 18, 22, 27: 30 CP

Day 2, 8, 13, 17, 20, 23, 28: 800 word Jutsu/Training Reduction for May/June

Day 3, 5, 9, 11, 12, 19, 21, 29: 16 Stats

Day 4, 15, 26: 30 points to spend on Jutsu

Day 6: +2 CP to every thread graded in May/June
Day 10: 1+ to each PB turned in in May/June
Day 16: 15 points off next weapon purchase
Day 24: one free perk slot
Day 25: secret santa entries
Day 30: 10 points to someone else’s character
Day 31: secret santa packs reveal

Also, I need to add the Fuuinjutsu conc to his app. He has jutsu, but I accidentally left the conc off. Put it under the Raiton conc please

If you'd prefer me to give you a full code instead, just send me the nocode and I can do that. I forgot to grab the completed nocode before the last mod was accepted
Last edited by 7eleven on Fri May 17, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

7eleven

May Event

Post by 7eleven » Sat May 11, 2019 9:47 pm

it's done now. sorry about that

Nick

May Event

Post by Nick » Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

The points towards a weapon need to be on a specific weapon, there are no coupons any more.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

7eleven

May Event

Post by 7eleven » Fri May 17, 2019 12:17 am

added a weapon for it

Nick

May Event

Post by Nick » Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 am

You fucked up.

"Eclipse is able to be turned into fire with ease, requiring only a single release seal to activate the transformation. When activated, Agni explodes violently into fire with the force of an S-rank exploding tag with a strength of 35 up to 32 meters in all directions."
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

7eleven

May Event

Post by 7eleven » Fri May 17, 2019 9:34 pm

f my b

this is what I get for being lazy

fixed