Style Pack

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Style Pack

Post by Sia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:42 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=6145595/1/
Change: Add the following jutsu

Acidic Mist: Anchor B
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Mist Concentration, Acid Concentration
After performing the correct hand seals, the user slowly moves their hand down, stabilizing the mist in the area. B-Ranked and below Fuuton jutsu will still work in the mist, but will no longer displace it, allowing the mist jutsu to be maintained easier. Additionally, the duration of the mist will be extended by 5 posts.

Acidic Mist: Constriction
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will focus on a 6m x 6m x 6m area within their acidic mist and cause it to thicken rapidly, pushing down on anything within that area and causing those with less than 20 strength to be unable to move.

Acidic Mist: Breathing
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
While within 5 meters of the mist the user will perform the correct seals and clasp their hands to initiate the jutsu. In response, the whole mist will become outstandingly thick with itself. The anyone inside the mist will be able to move normally, but their breathing space will be limited and choked with water. This causes them to lose 1 point of stamina for every post they spend in the mist. This jutsu lasts for 9 posts.

Acidic Mist: Care Package
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
1 Tai, 7 Stamina, 6 Strength, 12 Speed
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone of themselves made of acidic mist. The clone will remain for up to 7 posts and may cast any Acidic jutsu that the user knows.

Acidic Mist: Obscure and Overwhelm
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of acid mist which covers the area in front of them. The mist covers 60x60x60m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 1 meter in any direction, and dampens scents, weakening any advanced scent techniques, or controlled scent techniques by 4m. Additionally, sound is dampened as well, which can make it more difficult to communicate plans through the mist without advanced hearing techniques. Those without advanced hearing techniques won't be able to hear anything that's not within 5meters of them, while advanced hearing is limited to 10m. Additionally, the mist is saturated in chakra, which makes it impossible for sensors outside the mist to sense who is within it. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/3 stamina.

Acidic Mist: Anchor A
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Mist Concentration, Acid Concentration
After performing the correct hand seals, the user slowly moves their hand down, stabilizing the mist in the area. A-Ranked and below Fuuton jutsu will still work in the mist, but will no longer displace it, allowing the mist jutsu to be maintained easier. Additionally, the duration of the mist will be extended by 6 posts.

Acidic Mist: Silent Sleeper
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 50 Ninjutsu
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of acid mist which covers the area in front of them. The mist covers 400x400x400m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 1/2 meter in any direction, and completely dampens scents, making it impossible to smell anything without advanced smelling techniques, and limiting advance smelling, and scent control techniques to 2m. Additionally, sound is dampened to the point where nothing can be heard without advanced hearing techniques. Those using advanced hearing techniques won't be able to hear anything that's not within 4meters of them. Additionally, the mist is saturated in chakra, which makes it impossible for sensors outside the mist to sense who is within it, and those within it it to sense outside of it. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/3 stamina.

Payment:

viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8340358
Last edited by Sia on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kao

Style Pack

Post by Kao » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:55 am

1/2
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Style Pack

Post by Niro » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Acidic Mist: Obscure and Overwhelm

Acidic Mist: Silent Sleeper

Each of these have 4 anti-sense effects. You're only allowed 2.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Sia

Style Pack

Post by Sia » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Archive Mist have the exact same number of anti-sense attached to them. That was supposed to be a thing exclusive to mist, by its nature.

In fact. These are just copy pastes with acid added, for those ranks.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

ShinobiTruth

Style Pack

Post by ShinobiTruth » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Not gonna comment on the anti-sensor bit, but I wanted to let you know you have two jutsu both named "Acidic Mist: Anchor". Also, while I know that you're taking these from Mist style archives and adding Acid to them, you should mention how the addition of acid affects them as opposed to simply leaving it up for assumption. Even a simple mention of "this technique applies Acid's passive to anyone within it" or whatever would be good.

Sia

Style Pack

Post by Sia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Naming was intentional. But I added letters just to appease folks.

All jutsu properly state that they are acidic mist. Not really sure what you're on about. o-O

Acid is an active effect, not a passive effect.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

WrightJustice

Style Pack

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Acidic Mist: Care Package <--- Speed should not be more than double that of strength, also I was a little confused at first with the list of stats at the top.

Also seems like you shouldn't be able to add those extra anti-sense to your acid mist since its too many blocks and is running on two passives since your acid runs on its own and does not state the acidic strength per jutsu.
Which may actually be an innate problem with acid mist itself if I am understanding things correctly.

Feel free to discuss with staff on the matter.

Sia

Style Pack

Post by Sia » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:53 pm

As discussed during the last mod, Acid is an active effect and not a passive effect. Which is why they did not need to be de-ranked.

When I first posted the last mod, everything WAS de-ranked and I was told that it was not necessary. So I removed the de-ranking and eventually the mod got accepted. Acidic strength per jutsu does not get listed as it is based on the nin stat of the jutsu in question and is listed in the table corresponding to the concentration.

Fixed STR:SPD ratio on Care Package.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Style Pack

Post by Director » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Acid is a passive effect, it has a table that follows per ninjutsu stat that makes it passively work regardless if the technique explodes, punches, coats, defends, or etc the acid's passive effect is to eat through things. Like Katon's passive is to burn things it will apply burns regardless if it explodes, punches, coats, or defends it still burns based on its own table. So therefore both passives between mist and acid need to be debuffed equally for acid mist to be applicable.

I understand you were told that Acid was an active effect in the last mod, and I apologize that you we're told so. However you cannot have two effects that work in the background of a jutsu, and not debuff both of them. That is inherently broken, and all jutsu that combo two effects have the passive ranked down. Jesse's Umiton on his companion is a perfect example of this where it debuffs the passive a rank down.

Also I believe mist shouldn't be able to have three anti-sense, and the reason why it has more of an argument than acid mist is that mist has no real inherent combat applicable skills compared to acid mist that passively eats away at your skin and encroaches so it grows with every post making it that much harder to escape. Your acid mist inherently has a combat advantage while regular mist isn't that threatening on its own, and it shouldn't be entailed the same strength that mist has because yours has a much stronger combat applicable passive. While regular mist is just "ooh spooky can't see" yours is "ooh spooky can't see and your skin melts off." However I digress, I think Mist shouldn't be able to block three senses, but that is a topic we're having in staff chat about Mist. Hopefully we'll bring it soon to the discord channel for everyone to discuss. In the mean time I ask that you change for the reasons above, and appreciate your patience. Feel free to DM me any questions, or buzz the questions discord if you wanna talk about it. I may not be available during Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM EST however due to work.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Sia

Style Pack

Post by Sia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:14 pm

I'm not 100% available atm to make changed on this. But I'd like to keep chatting on discord about it.

I'll definitely de-rank them, but I'm gonna need to reword the concentration to state that acid is an "active" effect, even with the de-ranking,
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Style Pack

Post by Director » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Let me know when you post an updated version of Maido's code to down rank the effects of acid mist.

Also, as per the conversation in Discord. The reason Sankaton is an active effect according to Onu is its due to the effect its oxidation and does not have an actual strength to hit with. So if it hits a person it won't deal 5 strength on contact, it just passes onto the person and begins eating away. Acid has a physical component being sludge that hits with a strength and begins eating away. I'm not sure how that'd work being a physical matter yet not having a strength paired with it to make it an active effect. Perhaps its best to change it from acid to a particulate/acidic effect without a physical mass sorta the effect of acid? Also I'm not sure how pairing Acid without a physical body to Mist with a physical body effects that. They'd need to be sorta the same, otherwise mist gets a special property of not being effected by kouton or Acid gains the ability to get negated by Kouton?
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Sia

Style Pack

Post by Sia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:38 am

I've liquidized the points from this with a redo token.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

Style Pack

Post by Kao » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:00 pm

In that case I'm marking this as complete
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]