Zippo Mods

zippo
User flair: Mr. Smooth

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Application: zippo
Change:
+9 in Speed = 45 points

Replace image/music in the last reply in the profile describing the Personal Dimension with this:

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uOjeqkZ.png[/img]
[video=30,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b79CEmMvFc0[/video][/center]

[color=gold][b]Open & Expand Space: Architect's Halls[/b][/color]
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
With a channel, the user summons a portal that's able to be linked to other Architect's Halls. Its dimensions can stretch up to 5x5m in diameter. To describe the portal: inside of it reveals the intended destination. Duration: 3 posts. When an attack arrives, it carries a resilience strength of 15 and a manifesting speed of 5 at creation [and guiding speed of 5 after].

[b][color=gold]Expand Time: Abduction[/color][/b]
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Expand Time: Reduction
The user channels and supplementally performs this technique while Reduction is active. As Time expands, the affected now have to experience Reduction under a prolonged period of +3 posts.

[color=gold][b]Open & Expand Space: Bounce[/b][/color]
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling, the Architect rips open a portal accurately shelling his body and carrying a veil with a golden shimmer. All offense sent his way will shrink and shift within his shell and reflect under his decision towards whom. This has a limited power of 49 with a manifesting speed to shell around him of 1 at creation [full post]. This technique has a duration of 5 posts. And a jutsu strong enough to break the shell will be immune to have its attack reflected.

[color=gold][b]Tighten Time: Jikukai[/b][/color]
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
With a quick channel, the user can On/Off effects made by his own S/T jutsu over what's deemed not to be targets but also happen to/will be touched by Expand Time. This doesn't mean the expansion upon them is depleted, just the effects will be put on pause and ward them from it until the effecting jutsu ends. The maximum number of targets it can work on is up to his Stamina stat.

Quote:
Fixing these jutsu descriptions:

[b][color=gold]Expand Time: Reduction[/color][/b]
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 40 Ninjutsu
The user will channel and focus on the 50m area immediately around him, with him being the effects center as he moves. For the next 5 posts, activity in the area will begin to literally experience a complete delay in time of -10 Speed per post.

[b][color=gold]Open & Expand Space: The Architect's Door[/color][/b]
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Eyes of Truth
After channeling, the Architect rips and projects up to 5 feet a temporary portal that's up to 5x5m in diameter. The other end of the portal can be selected anywhere within his personal realm. When one looks into this portal, they see a ripple in space, like droplets entering a puddle. When it comes to entering the portal in front of him, it's limited compared to your typical kind. The only things that can enter and exit this portal linked to his personal realm are himself, his Chakra/Jutsu, and his possessions or whoever agrees as he touches them.

Payment:
Last edited by zippo on Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 98 times in total.

ShinobiTruth

Blanket of God

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Okay, so I know that I’m new here, but based on the description, I’m having a pretty hard time understanding what this thing actually does. I understand it’s a defensive relic utilizing Jikuukan of some sort, but please do me a solid and explain it to me like I’m five (I.E. please elaborate more on what it is supposed to do and how it does it).

zippo

Blanket of God

Post by zippo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Actually. After a good long thought about it's uses: Making the weapon could be useless... New idea coming.

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Zippo Mods

Post by Director » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:09 pm

Zippo how are you doing your stat math? Because a single stat point is 5 points, so for 10 stat points they're 50 points a piece.
Quote:
Expand Space: Guidance
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Architect's Door
The user channels and supplementally performs this technique while Architect's Door is active. This allows the once immobile portal become mobile, and lock onto its wearer. At will, the user can move the portal around his body to no further than 5 feet and at the speed of only 10.
How does this jutsu work if Zippo moves? Is he only allowed to move at 10 speed, or does the door follow him at 10 speed lagging behind?
Quote:
Expand Space: Reduction
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling the user begins causing activities within an area of 50 meters to debuff in Speed by -10 for every post until 5 posts have passed as the pressure continues to increase. Those affected will be fully aware of what's happening as space continues to gradually stretch them. The user can switch on and off what can and what cannot be affected throughout the duration.

Expand Time: Abduction
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Expand Space: Reduction
The user channels and supplementally performs this technique while Reduction is active. Time is now Expanding as the affected now have to experience Reduction under a prolonged period of time of +3 posts. The technique does not add on to the described debuffing.
I'm not sure how expanding space debuff's peoples speed? Sure it can throw off their speed, but it won't actually debuff them as you're moving the environment not the person. You can't expand people as outlined in the Space/Time rules. You'd be better off changing Expand Space: Reduction to an Expand Time: Reduction as that will actually debuff speed. Also the user has to be effected by the same debuff in speed as well if they enter the area, please be sure to notate this.
Quote:
Open & Expand Space: Bounce
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling, the Architect rips open a portal accurately shelling his body and carrying a thin veil of expanded and bent space to reflect light and make it invisible. All offense sent onto him will reflect under his decision to whom, but with a limited power of 49 with a manifesting speed of 1 at creation [full post]. This technique has a duration of 5 posts.
Perfect invisibility and the ability to reflect jutsu. Sure you can open space to send jutsu/attacks back, but you need two conjoined portals to be able to transfer things in one way and out the other. Not only that, but you shouldn't be invisible if you can't be attacked. It should also be noted that Zippo can't attack while in this form or else he breaks it, as I think that's a good way to balance an offensive invisible cloak since you cannot directly attack otherwise you're literally unstoppable and can move at full speed. Also notate that things stronger than the cloak will break it and overpower its ability to redirect jutsu.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:42 pm

My bad on that, bud. Fixed stats.

Guidance:
1. Example: "Zippo runs forward with the jutsu at his right ear. It sticks to his right ear position as he turns, flips, and kicks. But to move it to his left ear, it'll drag at the speed of x."
2. It was my mistake to describe the original jutsu to stand 'immobile'. It has no reason to, really. If I could, I'd edit that out though and make it mobile as seen in its supplemental jutsu. Let me know, bud. I can remove Guidance if that's the case.

Reduction:

1. It carries full On/Off control on who to affect as described in the jutsu.
a) However if the On/Off needs to be a supplemental jutsu, let me know.
2. Expand Space fits the context, though: "This allows users to extend the time it takes to cover a distance, or distort how people move" in this case, he's slowing the process dimensionally rather than temporally to allow, say, an arm, to go from point a to point b. Like a treadmill. If temporally, theoretically he could slow their mind/insides but not their movement.
a) Example of it legally open to affect a target's speed: *Expand Space: Tail.

Bounce:
My apologies on that, man. The shell itself should be invisible. Didn't think of making Zippo invisible along with it. But I do see how it could be read like that. Cool idea to have though lol. Reworded.

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Zippo Mods

Post by Director » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Quote:
Expand Space: Reduction
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling the user begins causing activities within an area of 50 meters to debuff in Speed by -10 for every post until 5 posts have passed as the pressure continues to increase. Those affected will be fully aware of what's happening as space continues to gradually stretch them. The user can switch on and off what can and what cannot be affected throughout the duration.
1. It carries full On/Off control on who to affect as described in the jutsu.

I'm aware it does, but you cannot make people impervious to effects of your own jutsu. IE if you we're to set a forest on fire with your katon, you can't make yourself impervious to the burns derived from it. Same here you cannot make yourself immune to the slowdown within it.
2. Expand Space fits the context, though: "This allows users to extend the time it takes to cover a distance, or distort how people move" in this case, he's slowing the process dimensionally rather than temporally to allow, say, an arm, to go from point a to point b. Like a treadmill. If temporally, theoretically he could slow their mind/insides but not their movement.

Yes, Expand Space does distort movement, but it does not debuff speed. The person moving within an area expanding at 20 speed is still moving at 50 speed, so having a -speed debuff does not make sense since you're contorting the environment they're moving in and not the person. A treadmill can keep a person in place, but it does not mean they as an individual move slower as a result of it. A treadmill at 50 speed will keep a 50 speed person still, but the person is still traveling at 50 speed. Let me know if I'm not explaining it properly. Expand Space cannot debuff their speed as you're expanding the environment to distort movement, not debuff it directly.
a) Example of it legally open to affect a target's speed: *Expand Space: Tail.

Yes, Tail does cause a person moving against the expansion to seemingly travel 20 speed slower, but yours creates an active area of pressure that debuffs speed. It does not create a treadmill effect, and you're not expanding space in your jutsu like tail is. Tail also expands one way so if the person within the area moves to the left or right, they move at their full speed. The only time it debuffs their speed is when they go against the flow of movement. Technically if the person we're to move with it, they'd gain +20 speed.

Tl;dr, you're not expanding an area to cause a treadmill like effect to reduce their speed towards yourself or in a direction. You're debuffing people in an area with no specific direction directly effecting their stats.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:50 am

I see where you are coming from. The perspective makes clear sense. As suspected: the alternative, from what it looks like, happens to fit with what's suggested in 1.a). I now made the technique with no control, and can be halted with a basic supplementing/utility jutsu called Jikukai.
a) Wouldn't debuff vary from jutsu to jutsu [aka, more than 1 way to skin a cat]? I just went by the way seen in the rules about limiting another character, but the new edit will stem from the Tail jutsu structure.
Fixed.

What made Reduction S rank was the Debuffing qualities. If it's to be removed, I'll have to lower it's rank since the only difference it is with Tail is that it instead reacts/distorts.

ShinobiTruth

Zippo Mods

Post by ShinobiTruth » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:37 am

I'm gonna preface this with the admission that my knowledge on Jikuukan is limited to my reading of it in the rules, and my understanding of the full breadth of their applications are still out of my reach. I crafted these notes with the input of others more experienced than myself, and I'll be asking a more experienced mod to follow up after me to check as well to ensure that you're getting a full breadth of experience looking at this.

On an unrelated note, in connection with your app, you have a LOT of broken picture links. I know that'll either need to be added to this mod or require another if you wanna fix those, but I wanted to make sure you were aware.

Tighten Space: One-Way Road <=== Based on discussion with staff, completely invisible portals are a no go. There needs to be some sort of haze or shimmer that's detectable. Also, I do believe that even with Space/Time, barring entry carte blanche is a no go. You'd need some sort of stat battle that someone could overcome to break through the portal, possibly Strength vs. Control or something.

Open & Expand Space: Bounce <==== Invisibility thing we discussed.

Tighten Space & Time: Jikukai <=== Does this apply to ALL of the six types of Jikuukan or strictly to Expand techniques? If it's the latter, I'm pretty sure this is okay, but if it's the former, I dunno if that's bueno.

Open & Expand Space: The Architect's Door <=== Same deal with the invisibility here.

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:41 am

Imagery:
Yeah. I have to spend some time doing the artwork myself when I get the time. Need to think how it can look more swaggy than Jinzo's profile though.

Made Architect's Door link to only him by default. Supplemental techniques can, from there, add to it. I'll keep it very simple and more of a utility than a item usable for defensive purposes on its own. This means that One-Way Road will be replaced. In it's place is a defensive technique.
Fixed.

Jikukai:
I think it states to strictly relate to Expand related effects.

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Edits made as suggested in chat:
1. Tighten Time alternative for Reduction.
2. Jikukai alternative to correspond with Reduction's changes.
3. Added in code text for respek

ShinobiTruth

Zippo Mods

Post by ShinobiTruth » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Based on what I'm seeing here, I think this is all set. Keep in mind, I'm a newb in regards to S/T, so temper your expectations, lol.

1/2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Zippo Mods

Post by Niro » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Absorption <- opening 2 connected portals is fine but shrinking and resizing Jutsu are tightening and expanding which a space/time cannot do both at once

Architect's Door <- same issue as above

Reduction <- -10 what per post
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:24 am

Fixed.

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:11 pm

Final edit on grammar in-case someone's checking recently.
EDIT: another fix. My bad.

Kabu

Zippo Mods

Post by Kabu » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:22 pm

Open & Expand Space: The Architect's Door <- Can you please clarify what exactly it is that you're trying to do here? I have no idea what you actually want to accomplish with this.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:18 pm

Pretty straight forward. It's a utility jutsu, like most transporters. Use his Doujutsu to link with his realm and jutsu. By default, it's only him and his jutsu and not widely open for other things like normal portals. But, if another technique chimes in chakra consumption, such as Architect's Channel, it can be utilized as a doorway like a normal portal.

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Zippo Mods

Post by Director » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Quote:
Open & Expand Space: The Architect's Door
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Eyes of Truth
After channeling, the Architect rips open a portal over his Doujutsu, connected directly to his realm. The other end of the portal can be selected anywhere within his personal realm. This portal in his realm is oval and 5x5m with what appears to be what the user physically sees in the portal's window. Unless supplemented, the only thing linked to the realm in both directions is the user, his possessions, and his Jutsu by default at will. When something goes in, it zips into his eye and safely arrives to the decided destination.
Anything bigger than your eye is gonna hit you in the face.
Quote:
Open & Expand Space: Architect's Channel
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: The Architect's Door
With a channel into the user's Doujutsu while The Architect's Door is active, the user summons a new portal connected to the previous ones within 20m at 5x5m in oval diameter. Inside reveals the destination. Duration for 3 posts. Although utilized as a means of travel or assisted travel for a partner's safe passage, from destination to destination, for combative purposes: When an attack arrives, it carries a resilience strength of 15 and a manifesting speed of 5 at creation [and guiding speed of 5 after].
I think you're making your Space/Time jutsu more complicated than they need to be. What exactly are you wanting to do with this?

zippo

Zippo Mods

Post by zippo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Simplified it to an extreme.

Architect's Door is detached from Architect's Hall. Architect's Hall is it's own portal.

FIXED.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Zippo Mods

Post by Niro » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:17 pm

1/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Kabu

Zippo Mods

Post by Kabu » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:19 pm

Could you provide a nocode for your jutsu post with these included? I'm having a very hard time editing it.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

zippo

Zippo Mods