[STYLE PACK] Iaido for Enzaragi

Post by Mre-face » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Application: Enzaragi

Change:
New jutsusShow

D-Rank
*[Iaido • Mantra]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple yet potent defense, especially against other weapons users, the practitioner partially draws the sword from its scabbard and blocks incoming attacks with the back of their blade. This technique is ineffective against opponents with higher Strength than the practitioner's Strength.
C-Rank
*[Iaido • Death’s Gate]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed, 15 Instinct.
Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before sheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have an average between their Instinct and Speed score, rounded up, higher than the practitioner's speed. Otherwise, they cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.

*[Iaido • Peace in Death]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed, 15 Instinct.
An abnormally aggressive technique in Iaido, this technique serves as a preemptive counter, attacking the opponent in the split moment between drawing back to prepare an attack and launching said attack. Violently torquing the muscles in their legs, the practitioner more quickly accelerates to their maximum speed (or instantly accelerating to their max speed if their Strength is equal or higher than their Speed) than with normal movement. With this movement, the practitioner bolts toward the opponent and launches an attack, cutting the opponent as they pass to their side. This technique can be used while moving to immediately change direction instead before launching the attack. This technique is ineffective against opponent's with an average of their Taijutsu and Speed stats, rounded up, higher than the practitioner's Speed stat.

*[Iaido • Futile Struggle]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed, 15 Instinct, *[Iaido • Mantra].
Making use of the trademark speed of Iaido to intercept enemy attacks, the practitioner draws their blade in a wide arc. This defensive slash allows the practitioner to deflect projectiles and clash with an opponent's weapon. Additionally, so long as the practitioner's Speed is equal to or higher than the opponent's Speed, this technique can be used to intercept and interrupt an opponent's technique or attack by striking the weapon or an area of the opponent's body before the attack reaches maximum strength and staggering them.

*[Iaido • Shinigami’s Wrath]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed, 15 Instinct, *Death's Passage.
A technique further refining the concept of targeting multiple opponents with a single draw, the practitioner uses their sheath hand to reverse grip the hilt. Using the one hand, the practitioner quickly torques their body and cuts with a reverse hand slash a full 360 degrees before immediately sheathing the blade. This technique can strike multiple opponents at once, and the reverse grip of the sword allows the practitioner to more easily defend against counterattacks immediately after.
B-Rank
*[Iaido • Death Draw]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 20 Strength, 25 Speed, 25 Instinct, *[Iaido • Death’s Gate], *[Iaido • Spectral Flight].
Building upon the premise established by the Snap Draw technique, this technique now makes it possible to use the technique against opponents at greater distances. Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to instantly accelerate to their maximum speed. Dashing a number of meters equal to the practitioner's Strength, they draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before resheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have an average between their Instinct and Speed score, rounded up, higher than the practitioner's speed. Otherwise, the opponent cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.

*[Iaido • Phantom Funeral]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 35 Speed.
The superlative speed of Iaido is harnessed to attain seemingly supernatural feats. By momentarily torquing the muscles in their arms, the practitioner manages slashes so fast that they spawn vacuum blades that follow the trajectory of their original attack. This attack spawns a single vacuum blade that travels up to a number of meters equal to half the practitioner's Speed, rounded down, and hits with 1/2 the strength of the original attack, rounded down. If this this technique is used in tangent with a melee attack, the vacuum blade strikes immediately after the original attack is finished, potentially sealing the opponent's guard and creating an opening. This technique can be used in conjunction with other techniques.

*[Iaido • Shinigami’s Howl]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 35 Speed, *[Iaido • One with the Sheath].
An unorthodox application of Iaido, the practitioner quickly draws their sword and then immediately sheaths the blade with all of their strength, slamming the tsuba against the scabbard. This high speed sheathing technique, known as notojutsu, causes a hypersonic wave to shoot out for a number of meters equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Taijutsu stat, rounded down, in all directions. Opponents within range of this technique must have an average of their Strength and Stamina, rounded up, higher than the opponent's Speed to resist the effects of this technique. Otherwise, any opponent within that range will suffer a -6 penalty to their Instinct for the next two posts, the high frequency sound interfering with their hearing and sense of equilibrium.

*[Iaido • Phantom Eulogy]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 35 Speed, *[Iaido • Phantom Funeral].
Building upon the principle set by Phantom Funeral, this technique serves as a defense for the practitioner. By momentarily torquing the muscles in their arms, the practitioner spawns a vacuum in front of them. The practitioner immediately follows up by pulling the scabbard up to strike through the vacuum, causing the vacuum to collapse violently. The resulting radial shockwave pushes the opponent back with a Strength equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Strength, rounded down, for a number of meters equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Taijutsu, rounded down. This shockwave is ineffective against enemies with a higher Strength than the shockwave. Conversely, the practitioner may choose to ride the shockwave, pushing themselves back and away from the opponent the same distance.

*[Iaido • Phantom Procession]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 35 Speed, *[Iaido • Phantom Funeral].
This technique adapts the Phantom Funeral technique to fight against multiple opponents. Momentarily torquing their body, the practitioner quickly spins in a full circle and slashes in a single movement, the movement happening so quickly that it's difficult to even see the initial slash being performed. Aside from the first slash being deadly in its own right, the speed of the slash creates a spiraling vortex of vacuum blades five meters high that expands outward up to a number of meters equal to half the practitioner's speed, rounded down. The vacuum blades strike with 1/3 the strength and speed of the original attack, rounded down.
A-Rank
*[Iaido • Eternal Haunting]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver.
Prerequisite(s): *[Iaido • Footwork Mastery], *[Iaido • Ancestral Visage].
Pushing past the limits of normal human movement, the practitioner moves at the exact same speed, in the exact same direction, at the exact same time, and for the exact same distance as their opponent. This assures that the opponent will always remain in the practitioner's effective attack range. In order for this technique to operate at its peak efficiency, the practitioner must have a Speed and Strength score equal to or higher than the opponent’s Speed and Strength Scores. While this technique can be used regardless of stat differences, opponents with a higher speed can outpace the practitioner and pull away from them, and opponents with higher strength can accelerate more quickly than the practitioner, giving the opponent time to take countermeasures against the practitioner’s attacks. This technique can be used for a number of posts equal to 1/3 of the practitioner's Speed score, rounded down.
Nocode for the jutsusShow

[hr]
[center]D-Rank[/center]
[hr]
*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Mantra][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple yet potent defense, especially against other weapons users, the practitioner partially draws the sword from its scabbard and blocks incoming attacks with the back of their blade. This technique is ineffective against opponents with higher Strength than the practitioner's Strength.
[hr]
[center]C-Rank[/center]
[hr]
*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Death’s Gate][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Speed, 15 Instinct.[/i]
Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before sheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have an average between their Instinct and Speed score, rounded up, higher than the practitioner's speed. Otherwise, they cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Peace in Death][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Speed, 15 Instinct.[/i]
An abnormally aggressive technique in Iaido, this technique serves as a preemptive counter, attacking the opponent in the split moment between drawing back to prepare an attack and launching said attack. Violently torquing the muscles in their legs, the practitioner more quickly accelerates to their maximum speed (or instantly accelerating to their max speed if their Strength is equal or higher than their Speed) than with normal movement. With this movement, the practitioner bolts toward the opponent and launches an attack, cutting the opponent as they pass to their side. This technique can be used while moving to immediately change direction instead before launching the attack. This technique is ineffective against opponent's with an average of their Taijutsu and Speed stats, rounded up, higher than the practitioner's Speed stat.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Futile Struggle][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Speed, 15 Instinct,[/i] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Mantra].[/i][/color]
Making use of the trademark speed of Iaido to intercept enemy attacks, the practitioner draws their blade in a wide arc. This defensive slash allows the practitioner to deflect projectiles and clash with an opponent's weapon. Additionally, so long as the practitioner's Speed is equal to or higher than the opponent's Speed, this technique can be used to intercept and interrupt an opponent's technique or attack by striking the weapon or an area of the opponent's body before the attack reaches maximum strength and staggering them.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Shinigami’s Wrath][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Speed, 15 Instinct,[/i] *[color=#8B658B][i]Death's Passage[/i][/color].
A technique further refining the concept of targeting multiple opponents with a single draw, the practitioner uses their sheath hand to reverse grip the hilt. Using the one hand, the practitioner quickly torques their body and cuts with a reverse hand slash a full 360 degrees before immediately sheathing the blade. This technique can strike multiple opponents at once, and the reverse grip of the sword allows the practitioner to more easily defend against counterattacks immediately after.
[hr]
[center]B-Rank[/center]
[hr]
*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Death Draw][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]20 Strength, 25 Speed, 25 Instinct,[/i] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Death’s Gate][/i][/color], *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Spectral Flight].[/i][/color]
Building upon the premise established by the Snap Draw technique, this technique now makes it possible to use the technique against opponents at greater distances. Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to instantly accelerate to their maximum speed. Dashing a number of meters equal to the practitioner's Strength, they draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before resheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have an average between their Instinct and Speed score, rounded up, higher than the practitioner's speed. Otherwise, the opponent cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Phantom Funeral][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]35 Speed.[/i]
The superlative speed of Iaido is harnessed to attain seemingly supernatural feats. By momentarily torquing the muscles in their arms, the practitioner manages slashes so fast that they spawn vacuum blades that follow the trajectory of their original attack. This attack spawns a single vacuum blade that travels up to a number of meters equal to half the practitioner's Speed, rounded down, and hits with 1/2 the strength of the original attack, rounded down. If this this technique is used in tangent with a melee attack, the vacuum blade strikes immediately after the original attack is finished, potentially sealing the opponent's guard and creating an opening. This technique can be used in conjunction with other techniques.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Shinigami’s Howl][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]35 Speed,[/i] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • One with the Sheath].[/i][/color]
An unorthodox application of Iaido, the practitioner quickly draws their sword and then immediately sheaths the blade with all of their strength, slamming the tsuba against the scabbard. This high speed sheathing technique, known as notojutsu, causes a hypersonic wave to shoot out for a number of meters equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Taijutsu stat, rounded down, in all directions. Opponents within range of this technique must have an average of their Strength and Stamina, rounded up, higher than the opponent's Speed to resist the effects of this technique. Otherwise, any opponent within that range will suffer a -6 penalty to their Instinct for the next two posts, the high frequency sound interfering with their hearing and sense of equilibrium.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Phantom Eulogy][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]35 Speed,[/i] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Phantom Funeral].[/i][/color]
Building upon the principle set by Phantom Funeral, this technique serves as a defense for the practitioner. By momentarily torquing the muscles in their arms, the practitioner spawns a vacuum in front of them. The practitioner immediately follows up by pulling the scabbard up to strike through the vacuum, causing the vacuum to collapse violently. The resulting radial shockwave pushes the opponent back with a Strength equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Strength, rounded down, for a number of meters equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Taijutsu, rounded down. This shockwave is ineffective against enemies with a higher Strength than the shockwave. Conversely, the practitioner may choose to ride the shockwave, pushing themselves back and away from the opponent the same distance.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Phantom Procession][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]35 Speed,[/i] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Phantom Funeral].[/i][/color]
This technique adapts the Phantom Funeral technique to fight against multiple opponents. Momentarily torquing their body, the practitioner quickly spins in a full circle and slashes in a single movement, the movement happening so quickly that it's difficult to even see the initial slash being performed. Aside from the first slash being deadly in its own right, the speed of the slash creates a spiraling vortex of vacuum blades five meters high that expands outward up to a number of meters equal to half the practitioner's speed, rounded down. The vacuum blades strike with 1/3 the strength and speed of the original attack, rounded down.
[hr]
[center]A-Rank[/center]
[hr]
*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Eternal Haunting][/color][/b]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver.
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Footwork Mastery][/i][/color], *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • Ancestral Visage].[/i][/color]
Pushing past the limits of normal human movement, the practitioner moves at the exact same speed, in the exact same direction, at the exact same time, and for the exact same distance as their opponent. This assures that the opponent will always remain in the practitioner's effective attack range. In order for this technique to operate at its peak efficiency, the practitioner must have a Speed and Strength score equal to or higher than the opponent’s Speed and Strength Scores. While this technique can be used regardless of stat differences, opponents with a higher speed can outpace the practitioner and pull away from them, and opponents with higher strength can accelerate more quickly than the practitioner, giving the opponent time to take countermeasures against the practitioner’s attacks. This technique can be used for a number of posts equal to 1/3 of the practitioner's Speed score, rounded down.
[/Spoiler]

Payment: S-S-STYLE PACKS
Last edited by Mre-face on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Kao

Post by Kao » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 pm

You only spent 25 points. You get 45 points worth
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:14 am

There should be 44 points!
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:24 am

Fixed it!
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

ShinobiTruth

Post by ShinobiTruth » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:59 am

Edit: I apologize, this actually appears to be caused by an errant nocode tag that I included in the actual coding for the technique. Give me a second, I'll tell you how to fix it.

Final Edit: Go ahead and recopy Eternal Haunting from the Iaido archive. The coding issue has been fixed and should now display properly.

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 am

There nice and fixed!
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:34 pm

2/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold