Big Grow

Joker

Big Grow

Post by Joker » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 am

Application:Raizou
Change: Spending perk point on Professor.
Sensory:
Sensor
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.
Projectile Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Projectile Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with weapons designed to attack from afar, such as bows, shuriken, senbon, launchers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu:
Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.
Updating stats to match the current set-up, since Raizou is sitting between 80 to 120, and bottom cap is 80, he's exactly at eighty.

Chakra Pool: 15
Endurance: 10
Control: 20
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Willpower: 20

Since I'm also buying stats, 28 of them, and two training. I'll show them below.

Chakra Pool: 20
Endurance: 15
Control: 25
Strength: 15
Speed: 15
Willpower: 25

*[Flawless Aim Style • Sentinel Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Taking multiple projectiles into hand and priming the muscle groups required for launching projectile weapons, the practitioner can quickly shoot projectiles in rapid succession and just as quickly reload. While in this Stance, the practitioner can maintain a near-constant stream of projectile attacks. However, due to the amount of coordination required for this Stance, their movement is limited, suffering a -3 Speed penalty while in this Stance.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Rapid Reload]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After years of training, the practitioner has learned how to quickly and accurately access their ranged weapon stores at all times in combat. This cuts the effective "reload" time by half, up to a maximum speed equal to the practitioner's Speed score. This also applies to returning unused projectiles to their storage containers or switching between types of projectile weaponry.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Tracking]
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to read an opponent's movements and adjust their aim accordingly to compensate without penalty. This Discipline allows the practitioner to accurately hit moving targets, though sudden changes in the opponent's movements will still affect accuracy.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Dead Angle Targeting]
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to use projectiles at close range, even point-blank range, with the same Strength as attacks against more distant targets. This Discipline allows the practitioner to use Flawless Aim techniques against melee-range targets without excessive exposure to counterattack and without losing Speed, Strength, or accuracy.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Repeater Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing multiple projectiles, the practitioner launches each of the projectiles at one or more targets. For each target beyond the first, the accuracy of each of the attacks is decreased, suffering a -1 Taijutsu penalty for each additional target.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Arcing Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner can launch projectiles in arcs up and over most obstacles, being able to accurately hit a target that is behind obstructions as if they were in the open. The practitioner must still be able to locate their target by some other means to ensure the projectile will hit its target.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Bouncing Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner launches a projectile at a shallow angle, targeting the ground or a hard surface. The shallow angle of the shot causes the projectile to bounce off of the surface, moving at -1 Speed and striking with -1 Strength after the bounce. This technique can be used to launch an attack from an unexpected angle or to shoot around, over, or under obstacles.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Evasive Maneuvers]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The practitioner has learned how to accurately launch projectiles while moving through the flow of combat. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to accurately launch projectiles while moving at full Speed, while jumping, rolling, sliding off the ground, or while performing other basic combat movements.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Improvised Ammo]
The practitioner knows their own reliance on ammunition can be exploited by the enemy and prepare themselves to acclimate to less than favorable circumstances. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to effectively launch any item, so long as it possesses at least the mass of a standard kunai, as if it were meant to be a projectile weapon without sacrificing accuracy. Attacks using improvised weaponry suffer a decrease in Strength, all such attacks being treated as having -3 Strength.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Forcible Redirection]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner first launches a projectile at -1 Strength. Then, they launch a second projectile at full Strength, targeting the first projectile. The second projectile ricochets off of the first projectile, capable of changing direction within 360 degrees of the location of the first projectile upon impact. The practitioner first launches a projectile at -1 Strength. Then, they launch a second projectile at full Strength, targeting the first projectile. The second projectile ricochets off of the first projectile, capable of changing direction within 360 degrees of the location of the first projectile upon impact. The second projectile is treated as an attack with a -5 Strength penalty.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Hidden Shot]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
By launching two projectiles, one immediately after the other, the practitioner attempts to create a decoy for the second. The first projectile is often larger or of equal size, and the second projectile is slightly behind and below it, the second projectile hiding in the first projectile's shadow. This masks the second projectile and makes it more difficult for the opponent to completely avoid. Perceptive opponents who have an Instinct greater than the user’s Taijutsu may be able to see both projectiles clearly within a reasonable distance, though they'll still have to properly defend against it.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Twisting Path]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing a projectile, the practitioner launches the weapon with a slight tailspin, causing the flight path of the weapon to warp as it travels. The practitioner uses this slight change in the projectile's trajectory to hit a variety of targets that could not be targeted by normal means. This can be used to hit a target that is hiding behind another person or object, particularly useful against opponents behind human shields.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Sweeping Shot]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Momentarily crouching, the practitioner launches one or more projectiles in a low arc, the weapon(s) flying close to the ground before arcing up in a single direction when approaching the target. If the practitioner launches more than one projectile, their trajectories can cross over each other, making it difficult for the opponent to ascertain which projectile will rise up to strike them first.

*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 10
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

*[Sensory Style • Evaluation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Stamina, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and focus on one source of chakra they can sense. By doing an additional hand seal, and holding said hand seal, the user will be able to continue to sense that source of chakra, even if they are moving around, so long as they are holding the hand seal. If they, or the chakra source, moves out of range, the user will lose track of them.

*[Sensory Style • Gauge: Speed]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • [Target Lock]
After activating Target Lock, the user will do a second series of hand seals, releasing the single seal for target lock, and then recreate it once finishing the series of seals for the technique. Doing so, the user will know their targets speed with a deviation of 3 points. Meaning if their speed is 17, the user will know its within the range of 14 to 20.

*[Sensory Style • Flare]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battlefield.

*D-Rank Seal Removal
D-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a D-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

*Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal
D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channelling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

*Fuuinjutsu • Barrier Trap
D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
After placing four exploding tags in a 10 meter radius, the user draws a line connecting each of the tags. When kai'd, all the tags are set off simultaneously.

*Fuuinjutsu • Storage Strike
C-Rank Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu
Used in conjunction with storage seals, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the storage seal causing it to release up to three of the objects stored in it simultaneously as if they were thrown at a strength of 10. The three objects will be released in a small spread, only a few inches apart from each other.

*Fuuinjutsu • Four Seal Barrier Formation
C-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
After drawing 4 approximately 2x5 inch surfaces, the user forms a set of hand seals arming the tags. When finished, they will place the tags into a square formation up to 15x15 meters in size. After setting the seals in their desired locations, the user may kai any one of the seals at anytime to activate the jutsu, causing a barrier the size of the formation to pop up around the area in-between at a speed of 8. The barrier has a strength of 12.

*Fuuinjutsu • Secret Seal
C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
After drawing an approximately 1x2 inch seal formula on a targets tongue, the user will chant off a list of words then after forming the needed hand seals touches the seal to activate it. As long as the seal remains on the targets tongue, their ability to speak those words is removed.

*Fuuinjutsu • Endure
C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
By doing the needed hand seals, the ninja inscribes the fuuinjutsu onto a surface (non-organic). This seal releases chakra into the structure, strengthening it to a durability of 10. If the object is stronger than 10, there is no effect. This effect persists as long as the seal does, or the item is intact.

Payment: 145 Points, D-rank taijutsu, D-rank Taijutsu training 2, Tai training, which I guess is str train now, Instinct training, which is willpower training now I guess
Concentrations No-CodeShow

[quote=Sensory][b]Sensor[/b]
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote]

[quote=Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu][color=#444F51][b]Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color]
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.[/quote]

[quote=Projectile Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Projectile Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with weapons designed to attack from afar, such as bows, shuriken, senbon, launchers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

Fuuinjutsu added C-rank spoiler, so just drop it below the D-rank, please.
No-Code FuuinjutsuShow

[spoiler=D-rank]
*[color=#444F51][b]D-Rank Seal Removal[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 5 D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a D-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channelling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Barrier Trap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After placing four exploding tags in a 10 meter radius, the user draws a line connecting each of the tags. When kai'd, all the tags are set off simultaneously.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=C-rank]
*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Storage Strike[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu[/i]
Used in conjunction with storage seals, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the storage seal causing it to release up to three of the objects stored in it simultaneously as if they were thrown at a strength of 10. The three objects will be released in a small spread, only a few inches apart from each other.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Four Seal Barrier Formation[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing 4 approximately 2x5 inch surfaces, the user forms a set of hand seals arming the tags. When finished, they will place the tags into a square formation up to 15x15 meters in size. After setting the seals in their desired locations, the user may kai any one of the seals at anytime to activate the jutsu, causing a barrier the size of the formation to pop up around the area in-between at a speed of 8. The barrier has a strength of 12.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Secret Seal[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing an approximately 1x2 inch seal formula on a targets tongue, the user will chant off a list of words then after forming the needed hand seals touches the seal to activate it. As long as the seal remains on the targets tongue, their ability to speak those words is removed.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Endure[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
By doing the needed hand seals, the ninja inscribes the fuuinjutsu onto a surface (non-organic). This seal releases chakra into the structure, strengthening it to a durability of 10. If the object is stronger than 10, there is no effect. This effect persists as long as the seal does, or the item is intact.
[/spoiler]

Mind’s eye under Ninjutsu, please
No-code Minds-EyeShow

[spoiler=Mind’s Eye]
[spoiler=C-rank]
[b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 10
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Evaluation][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Stamina, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

[b]*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and focus on one source of chakra they can sense. By doing an additional hand seal, and holding said hand seal, the user will be able to continue to sense that source of chakra, even if they are moving around, so long as they are holding the hand seal. If they, or the chakra source, moves out of range, the user will lose track of them.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Gauge: Speed][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock][/b]
After activating Target Lock, the user will do a second series of hand seals, releasing the single seal for target lock, and then recreate it once finishing the series of seals for the technique. Doing so, the user will know their targets speed with a deviation of 3 points. Meaning if their speed is 17, the user will know its within the range of 14 to 20.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Flare][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battlefield.
[/spoiler]
No-code flawless-aimShow

[spoiler=Flawless Aim]
[spoiler=D-rank]*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Sentinel Shot][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Taking multiple projectiles into hand and priming the muscle groups required for launching projectile weapons, the practitioner can quickly shoot projectiles in rapid succession and just as quickly reload. While in this Stance, the practitioner can maintain a near-constant stream of projectile attacks. However, due to the amount of coordination required for this Stance, their movement is limited, suffering a -3 Speed penalty while in this Stance.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Rapid Reload][/color][/b]
After years of training, the practitioner has learned how to quickly and accurately access their ranged weapon stores at all times in combat. This cuts the effective "reload" time by half, up to a maximum speed equal to the practitioner's Speed score. This also applies to returning unused projectiles to their storage containers or switching between types of projectile weaponry.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Tracking][/color][/b]
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to read an opponent's movements and adjust their aim accordingly to compensate without penalty. This Discipline allows the practitioner to accurately hit moving targets, though sudden changes in the opponent's movements will still affect accuracy.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Dead Angle Targeting][/color][/b]
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to use projectiles at close range, even point-blank range, with the same Strength as attacks against more distant targets. This Discipline allows the practitioner to use Flawless Aim techniques against melee-range targets without excessive exposure to counterattack and without losing Speed, Strength, or accuracy.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Repeater Shot][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing multiple projectiles, the practitioner launches each of the projectiles at one or more targets. For each target beyond the first, the accuracy of each of the attacks is decreased, suffering a -1 Taijutsu penalty for each additional target.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Arcing Shot][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner can launch projectiles in arcs up and over most obstacles, being able to accurately hit a target that is behind obstructions as if they were in the open. The practitioner must still be able to locate their target by some other means to ensure the projectile will hit its target.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Bouncing Shot][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner launches a projectile at a shallow angle, targeting the ground or a hard surface. The shallow angle of the shot causes the projectile to bounce off of the surface, moving at -1 Speed and striking with -1 Strength after the bounce. This technique can be used to launch an attack from an unexpected angle or to shoot around, over, or under obstacles.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=C-Rank]
*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Evasive Maneuvers][/color][/b]
The practitioner has learned how to accurately launch projectiles while moving through the flow of combat. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to accurately launch projectiles while moving at full Speed, while jumping, rolling, sliding off the ground, or while performing other basic combat movements.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Improvised Ammo][/color][/b]
The practitioner knows their own reliance on ammunition can be exploited by the enemy and prepare themselves to acclimate to less than favorable circumstances. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to effectively launch any item, so long as it possesses at least the mass of a standard kunai, as if it were meant to be a projectile weapon without sacrificing accuracy. Attacks using improvised weaponry suffer a decrease in Strength, all such attacks being treated as having -3 Strength.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Forcible Redirection][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner first launches a projectile at -1 Strength. Then, they launch a second projectile at full Strength, targeting the first projectile. The second projectile ricochets off of the first projectile, capable of changing direction within 360 degrees of the location of the first projectile upon impact. The practitioner first launches a projectile at -1 Strength. Then, they launch a second projectile at full Strength, targeting the first projectile. The second projectile ricochets off of the first projectile, capable of changing direction within 360 degrees of the location of the first projectile upon impact. The second projectile is treated as an attack with a -5 Strength penalty.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Hidden Shot][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
By launching two projectiles, one immediately after the other, the practitioner attempts to create a decoy for the second. The first projectile is often larger or of equal size, and the second projectile is slightly behind and below it, the second projectile hiding in the first projectile's shadow. This masks the second projectile and makes it more difficult for the opponent to completely avoid. Perceptive opponents who have an Instinct greater than the user’s Taijutsu may be able to see both projectiles clearly within a reasonable distance, though they'll still have to properly defend against it.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Twisting Path][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing a projectile, the practitioner launches the weapon with a slight tailspin, causing the flight path of the weapon to warp as it travels. The practitioner uses this slight change in the projectile's trajectory to hit a variety of targets that could not be targeted by normal means. This can be used to hit a target that is hiding behind another person or object, particularly useful against opponents behind human shields.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Sweeping Shot][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Momentarily crouching, the practitioner launches one or more projectiles in a low arc, the weapon(s) flying close to the ground before arcing up in a single direction when approaching the target. If the practitioner launches more than one projectile, their trajectories can cross over each other, making it difficult for the opponent to ascertain which projectile will rise up to strike them first.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Joker on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Big Grow

Post by Niro » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:13 am

I assume you want the Mind's Eye conc added as well? Currently only have S&F Conc in Nin
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Joker

Big Grow

Post by Joker » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:24 am

Yeah, my bad forgot to add that in, should be there now.

31/03/2020: Removed stat trainings/buys
My thread
Characters

Ace Trainer

Big Grow

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Your stat total is currently 90, not 80. Also based on your growth & your point total, your new stat total is 85. You also get a perk slot because of this.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Joker

Big Grow

Post by Joker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Gotcha, cheers. Updated this to match; well assuming that the hard switch thread rolls the same; also updated the stat buy to reflect this, added in the perk slot.
My thread
Characters

Ace Trainer

Big Grow

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 pm

1/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold