Joker

Ash Archive for Revamp

Post by Joker » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:57 pm

Application: Ash style
Change: Below
Payment: My love and appreciation Ash Style
Style Description
Ash Style
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Ash, an extension composed of Fuuton and Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Ash. Ash has an clinging effect. You must be a former or present Konoha shinobi to utilize this concentration.
No-CodeShow
[quote=Ash Style][color=coral][b]Ash Style[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Ash, an extension composed of Fuuton and Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Ash. Ash has an [b]clinging[/b] effect, which clings with 1/2 Strength. You must be a former or present Konoha shinobi to utilize this concentration.
[spoiler=Passive (Clinging)]Ash Style techniques have a [b]clinging[/b] effect. Ash naturally latches onto anything it comes into contact with, which allows it to cause burns over a long period of time, limiting the target's ability to fight and weakening them substantially. Ash Style techniques cause 1st-degree burns on the first post of contact, and these burns grow worse with each additional post of contact. Below is a table detailing the maximum severity of the burns, based on the Strength of the technique.[list][*]1-14 Strength Requirement: 1st-degree Burns.[*]15-24 Strength Requirement: 2nd-degree Burns over 2 posts.[*]25-34 Strength Requirement: 3rd-degree Burns over 3 posts.[*]35+ Strength Requirement: 4th-degree Burns over 4 posts.[/list][/spoiler][/quote]
Ash Style is an elemental extension that combines Fuuton and Katon to make a particulate style. Ash is a hot particulate that causes burns upon contact. Ash is renowned for causing inhalation burns and creating entire areas of the battlefield that can't be entered without great risk to combatants. Ash Style techniques have a clinging effect, which clings at 1/2 Strength. Ash naturally latches onto anything it comes into contact with, which allows it to cause burns over a long period of time, limiting the target's ability to fight and weakening them substantially. Ash Style techniques cause 1st-degree burns on the first post of contact, and these burns grow worse with each additional post of contact. Below is a table detailing the maximum severity of the burns, based on the Strength of the technique.
  • 1-14 Strength Requirement: 1st-degree Burns.
  • 15-24 Strength Requirement: 2nd-degree Burns over 2 posts.
  • 25-34 Strength Requirement: 3rd-degree Burns over 3 posts.
  • 35+ Strength Requirement: 4th-degree Burns over 4 posts.
You must have both the Katon and Fuuton concentrations to utilize Ash, and you must be a former or current Konoha shinobi to learn it.
D-Rank Techniques
*[color=coral][b]Ash • Ash Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will take a deep breath and expel a cloud of Ash from their mouth at a Speed and Strength equal to [Control]. The cloud will travel 5 meters in a single direction and will cling to whatever it comes into contact with. If it hasn’t made contact with anything after travelling 5 meters, the cloud will harmlessly dissipate.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Skin of Embers[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will blow a covering of ash onto their hand at a Speed equal to [Control]. Over the course of the next 3 posts, the user will attempt to make contact with their opponent, transferring the Ash on their hand to the person. The Ash has a Strength of [Control] and can be removed by an opponent with equal or higher Strength.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Blistering Barrier[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will expel Ash from their mouth at [Control] Speed. The Ash will form a wall roughly 4 meters high and 2 meters wide with [Control] Strength. Anyone who touches the wall will find that the Ash will cling to them. Unless broken, the wall will remain standing for 3 posts before crumbling harmlessly.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Scattered Coal Dust[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will expel Ash from their mouth to make a cloud of about 3 meters by 3 meters at a Speed of 9 and with a Strength of 1. This cloud will hang in the air for 3 posts before dissipating. If anyone walks through the cloud, the Ash will cling to them with 3 Strength.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Searing Veil[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, a condensed ball of Ash will form in the user’s open hand at a Speed equal to [Control]. They then have 2 posts to throw the ball in an attempt to hit the target with a Speed equal to their Strength and a Strength of [Control]. When the ball makes contact, it will burst into a cloud of Ash roughly 5 meters in all directions that can easily be inhaled by the target, causing burns to their throat and lungs.

C-Rank Techniques
*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Ashen Typhoon[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will inhale deeply before expelling a large amount of Ash in the form of a whirlwind that is 5 meters tall. The whirlwind moves at a Speed and Strength equal to [Control]. The whirlwind will travel for 25 meters in a straight line unless it comes in contact with something, dispersing into a cloud of Ash which burns its victims upon contact or after travelling the full distance. The cloud of Ash lingers for the remainder of the post before dissipating. Anyone who comes in contact with the Ash will have the Ash cling to them.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Embers of Subterfuge[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will form a semi-condensed kunai made of Ash. This is designed to be hidden under a normal kunai while thrown. While the kunai will move at normal Speed, the Ash kunai can shoot out from under the kunai at a Speed and Strength equal to [Control]. The Ash from this kunai will cling to anything it touches.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Blade of the First Ember[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will create and condense a cloud of Ash into a sword roughly 5' in total length at [Control] Speed. This sword has a Strength equal to [Control] and, when broken, will disperse into a cloud of Ash 3 meters in radius, clinging to anyone who comes into contact with it.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Flame's Rebirth[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will create a condensed pile of Ash on the ground at [Control] Speed. This ash will lay dormant until the user performs an additional single-handed seal, causing the pile to explode with [Control] Strength. In addition to the concussive force, the Ash will cling to anything it touche. This pile of Ash will dissipate if not activated within 4 posts.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Shield of Soot[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will create a shield out of Ash at [Control] Speed. The shield has [Control] Strength. Anyone who comes in contact with the shield will have Ash cling to them. If the shield is broken, it will disperse into a cloud of Ash with [Control] Strength, remaining for an extra post before dissipating harmlessly. If unbroken, the shield will last for 5 posts.

B-Rank Techniques
*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Kiss of Cinders[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will gather Ash in their gullet, but they will not release it into the air, instead holding it in. The user will then have two posts to get as close to a target as possible before expelling the Ash over a 40-meter radius at a Speed and Strength equal to [Control]. If touched or inhaled by the opponent, this Ash will cling to them and cause burns to the opponent's body and/or lungs and throat.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Fire Pit Arena[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will emit a large amount of Ash from their mouth in the shape of a dome that is 5 meters high and has a radius of 5 meters as well. The dome forms at a Speed and Strength equal to [Control]. As long as the target does not get within 1 meter of the dome's walls or ceiling, they will remain unharmed for the five post duration. Opponents too close to the dome or attempting to break through with have the Ash cling to them. This dome lasts for up to five posts.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Grasp of Dying Embers[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will create a cloud of ash that shoots out at [Control] Speed. Rather than going for a direct hit, the cloud aims to wrap around the target and pull them in a single direction with [Control] Strength. The Ash will cling to anything it touches.

A-Rank Techniques
*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Lothric's Domain[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will create a cloud of Ash 10 meters high in the air. Once the cloud of Ash is made, spikes of Ash will form inside the cloud and rain down on the target with Speed and Strength equal to [Control]. The user can fire up to 10 spikes over the course of 2 posts. The Ash spikes will explode into clouds of Ash immediately after making contact with the opponent or any surface, clinging to anything it touches with [Control]

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Abyss Watcher's Effigy[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will form a clone made from Ash, which holds stats equal to them but takes up half of their stamina. Anyone who comes into contact with the clone will have Ash cling to them on the point of contact with Strength equal to the clone’s Strength. If or when the clone is killed, it will disperse into a cloud of Ash that will cover a small 5-meter radius for 2 posts. It is capable of using Ash-style Jutsu.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Breath of Gwyn[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will emit a large amount of ash that will swarm towards the target up to 60 meters away. The Ash moves at a Speed of 25. The user can either use a single hand seal to detonate it early or allow the technique to detonate on contact with the opponent. This causes the jutsu to explode with [Control] Strength. Aside from the damage caused by the concussive force, this explosion fills the surrounding 10-meter x 10-meter x 10-meter area with a sphere of Ash that clings.

S-Rank Techniques
*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Wrath of Lorian[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will create a concentrated sphere of Ash roughly 3 meters in size. The ball will then rotate and move at [Control] Speed and spew Ash across the battlefield until it is broken by a [Control] Strength or higher or until it runs out of Ash in 4 posts. The Ash that is thrown by the sphere flies in concentrated chunks that erupts into 5-meter radius clouds of Ash on contact with opponents or hard surfaces. When the jutsu is completed, there will be a 15-meter radius trail of Ash around anywhere the ball travelled during its flight. The ball will stop moving after moving a total distance of 80 meters. Anyone who comes into contact with the Ash will have it cling to them.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Yhorm's Rage[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will take a deep breath and emit a tightly formed ball of Ash, roughly the size of a basketball. The user will then launch the ball towards the target at [Control] Speed. The ball of Ash hits with a [Control] Strength and will erupt immediately into a cloud of Ash that will cover an 80-meter radius. The Ash is incredibly hot, clinging to anyone and anything within the cloud. The Ash will remain in the area for 6 posts before dispersing.

*[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Link the Flame[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user coalesces a large amount of ash around their body which rises into the air like a pillar. For the first post of this technique, this pillar extends around them for 10 meters in each direction, protecting them with [Control] Strength while funneling Ash into the sky into a massive dark cloud. On the second post, the pillar disappears, granting the user the ability to launch up to 3 giant spheres of burning Ash, each about 20 meters in diameter, down from the sky at [Control] Speed toward the opponent. These giant Ash spheres explode with [Control] Strength, burning and searing anyone caught in the blaze with burns of Strength rank in addition to coating their bodies with Ash. The user only has 2 posts after the second part activates to launch all 3 spheres, and they may not cast any other jutsu during this time.
Last edited by Joker on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Ash Archive for Revamp

Post by Niro » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:41 pm

random [/quote] at bottom
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Joker

Ash Archive for Revamp

Post by Joker » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:54 pm

All fixed now, quote is gonezo.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Ash Archive for Revamp

Post by Niro » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:55 pm

1/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Ace Trainer

Ash Archive for Revamp

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Accepted
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold