Jinzo's NEW cards

zippo
User flair: Mr. Smooth

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by zippo » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8114025
Change:

1. Mod fix from last revamp: I updated the endurance to be 15 and strength at 6 in that mod's spoiler, but must've not saved its code copy. My apologies.
2. 6 from the current 11 points into stats: 2 in Endurance
3. 29 points into jutsu [5 from current points] =

Fuuinjutsu:
*Charge Fuuinjutsu • Barrier Trap
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After placing four barrier tags in a square, the user draws a line connecting each of the tags. When kai'd, all the tags are set off simultaneously throwing up a barrier at a strength and speed of the user’s [Control]. This barrier lasts for 4 posts.

Linger Release
D-Rank Fuuinjtusu
Prerequisites: Linger ability
With Genjutsu already lingering onto an object, after a single-handed seal the user places a hand on the object and a 2cm seal forms. This allows the user to conceal the Linger's triggering effect and manually release it with another single-handed seal, but must be within the Linger's duration.

Who's Sovereign?
S-Rank Fuuinjutsu
Upon agreeing participants, the user channels and places a 5-inch seal at the bottom of their tongue. Should they be captured/interrogated or if any attempt to observe the bottom of their tongue, the seal will immediately activate and dissipate. As a result, the target will forget who placed the seal on them, who Jinzo was, and have no traceable recollection of their interaction with Jinzo or his affiliations/communications.

Code: Select all

*[color=black][b]Charge Fuuinjutsu • Barrier Trap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After placing four barrier tags in a square, the user draws a line connecting each of the tags. When kai'd, all the tags are set off simultaneously throwing up a barrier at a strength and speed of the user’s [Control]. This barrier lasts for 4 posts.

[color=#000000]Linger Release[/color]
[i]D-Rank Fuuinjtusu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites[/i]: Linger ability
With Genjutsu already lingering onto an object, after a single-handed seal the user places a hand on the object and a 2cm seal forms. This allows the user to conceal the Linger's triggering effect and manually release it with another single-handed seal, but must be within the Linger's duration.

[color=#000000]Who's Sovereign?[/color]
S-Rank Fuuinjutsu
Upon agreeing participants, the user channels and places a 5-inch seal at the bottom of their tongue. Should they be captured/interrogated or if any attempt to observe the bottom of their tongue, the seal will immediately activate and dissipate. As a result, the target will forget who placed the seal on them, who Jinzo was, and have no traceable recollection of their interaction with Jinzo or his affiliations/communications.
Sensor
[Kakome • Visor]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Kakome
After a channel this technique allows the Jiku to simultaneously observe both the battle and what they're reading within their Kakome for five posts. However, what they're reading will be in a low enough opacity for them to see both the read and the battle without disturbance.

[Kakome • The Ever-Deductive Jiku]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Kakome
After a channel into his Doujutsu, the user creates up to 5 beacons the size of his Kakome during a read into the past within another Kakome jutsu. Each beacon locks onto chosen traveling targets in the granted legible periods of time. Range and duration is determined by the chosen Kakome. With this, the time needed for the user to lock onto each target is greatly reduced, allowing them to study up to 5 targets with each beacon to hasten the Jiku's deductive reasoning.

[Kakome • Expanded Historian]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After a channel into his Doujutsu, the user can observe with a boosted range to up to 65 meters for 7 posts.

Code: Select all

[Kakome  • Visor]
C-Rank Ninjutsu 
[i]Prerequisites[/i]: Kakome
After a channel this technique allows the Jiku to simultaneously observe both the battle and what they're reading within their Kakome for five posts. However, what they're reading will be in a low enough opacity for them to see both the read and the battle without disturbance.

[Kakome • The Ever-Deductive Jiku]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
[i]Prerequisites[/i]: Kakome
After a channel into his Doujutsu, the user creates up to 5 beacons the size of his Kakome during a read into the past within another Kakome jutsu. Each beacon locks onto chosen traveling targets in the granted legible periods of time. Range and duration is determined by the chosen Kakome. With this, the time needed for the user to lock onto each target is greatly reduced, allowing them to study up to 5 targets with each beacon to hasten the Jiku's deductive reasoning. 

[Kakome •  Expanded Historian]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After a channel into his Doujutsu, the user can observe with a boosted range to up to 65 meters for 7 posts. 
Payment: 24 points from revamp + 6 points from current points to stats + 5 points from current points to Who's Sovereign?
Last edited by zippo on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TheLacarix

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:16 am

1/2
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kabu

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by Kabu » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:38 pm

[Kakome • Visor] <- Needs a duration and you should probably be more specific on the opacity thing rather than having a %

[Kakome • The Ever-Deductive Jiku] <- Cuts the time how?
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

zippo

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by zippo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Fixed the opacity part...

but... Visor already has a duration. 5 posts.

and... it already states to cut time as described "it cuts the user's time having to lock onto each target at a time and instead can now study up to 5". Instead of performing the technique five times, the beacons work 5 at one time.

My apologies if I don't understand further than this.

ShinobiTruth

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by ShinobiTruth » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:22 pm

With this, it cuts the user's time having to lock onto each target at a time and instead can now study up to 5 to hasten the Jiku's deductive reasoning. <==== So basically this is a more efficient way of using the Kakome, I'm taking. Does this mean that each beacon can study up to 5 targets at one time? If so, it might be better to word it as follows:

"With this, the time needed for the user to lock onto each target is greatly reduced, allowing them to study up to 5 targets with each beacon to hasten the Jiku's deductive reasoning."

zippo

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by zippo » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:15 am

Thanks man.

Fixed.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by Niro » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Who's Sovereign? <-This should be S. It's a full on memory erase of conscious thoughts.

rest look fine
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

zippo

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by zippo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 pm

fixed

TheLacarix

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:04 pm

1/2
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Jinzo's NEW cards

Post by Niro » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:38 pm

Who's Sovereign? <-Better but I should have been more clear. Fuuin/gen can only erase memories told while the jutsu is active or being placed so he'd have to tell them everything while charging/placing it.

Who's Sovereign?
S-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Upon agreeing participants, the user channels and places a 5-inch seal at the bottom of their tongue. He will then tell them all they need to know of he and his affiliations/connections while placing and charging the seal. Should they be captured/interrogated or if any attempt to observe the bottom of their tongue, the seal will immediately activate and dissipate the memories. As a result, the target will forget who placed the seal on them, who Jinzo was, and have no traceable recollection of their initiation or affiliations/communications with Jinzo.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Jinzo's NEW cards