Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Keep Taiga Great As Always

Post by Taiga » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:22 am

Application: Taiga
Change:
Taigas stats were incorrectly calculated in the Revamp thread. https://discordapp.com/channels/3286369 ... 3774394368
So, his 226 stats should convert to 178 with 45 Mastery.

I also had the stat pack from the event, bringing the total to 188 with 45 mastery.
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=8341901

Chakra Pool: 30 ( 28 + 2 Sealed Bonus)
Endurance: 30
Control: 30
Strength: 30
Speed: 43
Willpower: 20
Mastery: 50

Change him to Jounin.

Add this spoiler:
NinpouShow
[Merge!]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into his body and making contact with an eligible piece of solid matter, Taiga will utilize his Genma abilities to assimilate it, taking on its properties and giving him the ability to "phase" into it or "merge" with it.

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

Ninjutsu • Double-Jump
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his feet, Taiga will cause his foot to release a controlled blast of chakra from it's bottom equal to a D-Rank explosion. A clever technique, the force created by the weak explosion gives his foot enough resistance to push off of seemingly thin air, allowing him to "spring" himself up.

*[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 10 meters. For up to 20 meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general direction of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

*[Ninjutsu • Wall]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3x1 meter flat barrier to form within 10 meters of them at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength. It lasts for 3 posts.

*[Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 25 meters away.

*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [Control] Strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

*[Ninjutsu • Binding]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at [Control] Speed for up to 25 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to [Control] Strength. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.
Deigenma Technique: Matter ManipulationShow
As host to the Earth Genma Taiga has the ability to assimilate with matter and phase through it. With some practice, Taiga learned how to manually manipulate sources he assimilates into. As a note Taiga is not able to create matter, rather, he is able to manipulate matter that already exists and that he assimilates with. This means all techniques require the source to be sufficient enough matter. For example, he cannot make a stone kunai from a 1cm pebble.

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Tools][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source into ejecting up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon out of it. The tools are ejected instantly but with no strength, meaning they can just be accessed without lag time but aren't launched or anything. Tools have a durability equal to the source material, however if Taiga channels chakra during the creation of the tools can be augmented based on [Control].

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Chakra Bomb][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will channel raw chakra into the object infusing it with explosive energy equal to [Control]. If the object is kai'd within [Control]/5 posts it will explode, releasing its inner force.

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Bulwark][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source to shape itself into a 1.5mx1mx6cm bulwark of that material at a speed equal to his [Mastery]. The bulwark has a durability equal to the source material, however if Taiga channels chakra during the creation of the tools can be augmented based on [Control].

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Claws][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Assuming Taiga has assimilated his fingers into some sort of material, Taiga will channel chakra into his finger tips constantly (meaning he cannot do any other jutsu as long as this is active) causing his fingertips to shape into 1 inch sharp claws. This process also hardens the fingers/claws adding +5 durability to them.

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Thin Ice][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source material and hollow out a 3 meter radius pit beneath the surface. The top few centimeters of the pit however will be left untouched however in a very brittle strength, with roughly 1 strength of durability. This happens at a speed equal to Taiga's [Mastery].

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Clone][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source to form into a replica of himself. This replica isn't capable of any kind of jutsu, however serves as a good taijutsu combatant for handling minor nuisances.[list][*]Stamina: 6[*]Taijutsu: 6[*]Speed: 6[*]Strength: 9[/list]

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Pillar Locking Wall][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source causing several pillars to emerge at a speed equal to his [Mastery]. These pillars bend and meet halfway locking together and creating a half-dome in front of the him (and underground). The durability of the dome is equal to the original durability of the material, but by channeling chakra continually into it the dome can become as strong as Taiga's [Control].

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Harden][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Assuming Taiga has assimilated his arms into some sort of material, Taiga will channel chakra into his arms and into the material causing it to gain +10 durability per post channeled, effectively reinforcing them.

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Guardian's Fist][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Primarily meant to be used on continuous surfaces, after phasing his arm into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga can cause a large fist 2 meters in diameter to pop out of a surface in a 10 meter radius from him at a speed equal to his [Mastery] and a strength equal to his [Control].

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Sculpter][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source material in a 10 meter radius. This includes creating pot holes, spikes, rough terrain, or anything one could do while playing with a lump of clay. This happens at a speed equal to his [Mastery] and requires immense focus preventing him from doing other jutsu or techniques while shaping things.

[b][color=#777]Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Shindo 3][/b]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After phasing a body part into a source of material (usually the ground) and channeling into it Taiga will tap into the power of the [i]Earth Genma[/i] and release a massive volatile burst of his chakra. This chakra causes the surface of any material he is phased into to shake violently in a 25-meter radius with Taiga at the epicenter. This lasts for up to 3 posts if not released. During this period, people on the surface with less than [Taiga's Mastery] taijutsu will be unable to balance their body, meaning they cannot move, let alone stand. Generally they will be thrown around on the ground like a rag doll. Those with with a Taijutsu equal to the check however will be able to move, albeit at a much hampered pace due to the equal resistance. Those with a higher taijutsu may balance themselves and use their body control to counteract the shaking effect of the earthquake, allowing them to move as per usual.
Payment:
5D - 10
3C - 9
5D - 10
5C - 15
1B - 5
- 47 points
Last edited by Taiga on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:01 pm

I talked about it with staff and you can't manipulate matter in this way. Reason being it effectively means you have several concs without actually taking them and overall allows for you to just do far too much.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:24 am

???

This is literally a pivotal style of my character that he has had since he was a host for over 3 years and was kosher than, should be kosher now. Nothing systematically changed in that regard.

When Taiga is merged into something, he is one with it. It makes sense he can further utilize jutsu to then perform effects or things with what he is merged with and I do not see how at all it would be "several concs".

What several concs? This is just ninpou and genma magic to manipulate what already exists.

Taiga cannot create anything etc. And it's limited to solids only. I.E. a 4 inch block of steel is only ever a 4 inch block of steel, since he can manipulate it but do nothing else.

EDIT* Added a d-rank ninpou too

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Going to deny this one due to the other mod being this one basically
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai