Soul of Fire

Push it to the limit (where 'it' is katon ninjutsu)

Golnax

Soul of Fire

Post by Golnax » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:43 pm

Application: Aimi Kaguya
Change: Adding some trained techs to my profile before Soul Country starts. Should be a real blast! You've never seen katon ninjutsu like this... and I hope the mods are amendable to their effects. Plus side: It's a small mod! Adding the following:

[Ninjutsu • Pressure]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user channels their chakra and exudes it from their being, pushing it out from themselves to exert their presence within a 15 meter radius. Those within this area of effect will suffer a 6 Strength Debuff for 1 post.

[Regeneration Arts: Soul of Fire]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Rigid Structure], [Heavenly Body Control] S rank pyramid of Katon ninjutsu, Regenerative ability
Fire is the element of progress, destruction and the human spirit as a whole. Very few have gained a true mastery over this most volatile of elements, but for those who have there is this Discipline. Through repeated exposure to flame of varying intensity the user has gained a tolerance for the lashing tongues of fire that they are so familiar with. This Discipline makes it so that the burn degrees of Katon based ninjutsu are reduced by two degrees, causing fourth degree burns to become second degree, third degree to become first degree, and second and first degree burns to become little more than minor irritations on the skin. Additionally, burn based injuries no longer cause the user's physical capabilities to suffer, meaning neither the impact of their strikes nor their physical speed are reduced by such afflictions.

Katon • Exterminatus
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Control, Advanced Channeling
The epitome of katon ninjutsu, an expression of fire so pure and so righteous that it can only be described as holy. The user channels katon chakra and breaths in deeply as they do, inhaling through the nose and exhaling out of the mouth, gathering heat within their body. When the user is ready they spit out the gathered chakra in the form of a tight, brightly burning fireball and moves with [Speed] and impacts with [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. This tightly condensed fireball is no larger than a baseball when it leaves the users’ mouth. This fireball travels until it collides with something or until it has reached a range of 80 meters, at which point it will rapidly implode upon itself before expanding outwards in an explosion that covers an 80 meter radius in all directions that has [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. So hot are these flames that they have a transformation effect on whatever matter they touch. Earth and sand are turned to glass, water and ice evaporate into steam, plants and flesh are turned to ash, metal is melted, even the air itself is burned away leaving a breathless void in its’ wake that lasts for 1 post before air from outside the blast radius is able to fill in the space. These transformations are beyond the users’ control and happen regardless of the users’ will, nor are they able to effect the temperature of the flames once it has left their body. In order for these effects to take place on opposing ninjutsu (suiton, doton, kouton, etc.) the [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than the [Strength] of the opponents’ jutsu. The user must be careful not to get caught within the blast radius of this jutsu or else they will be will be affected by it as well.

Katon • Glass the Fields
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Katon • Exterminatus
Building upon the tower of destruction that is Katon • Exterminatus, this jutsu seeks to take the raw unbridled burning power of the aforementioned jutsu and change its' shape to be more versatile. The user channels katon chakra and extends their arm forward, creating a small, hissing torch of flame directly in front of the palm of their hand. The user pours chakra into this torch and creates a massive burning cone of flame that extends outwards from the users’ hand 80 meters in both length and width at a [Speed] and with [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. So hot are these flames that they have a transformation effect on whatever matter they touch. Earth and sand are turned to glass, water and ice evaporate into steam, plants and flesh are turned to ash, metal is melted, even the air itself is burned away leaving a breathless void in its’ wake that lasts for 1 post before air from outside is able to fill in the space. These transformations are beyond the users’ control and happen regardless of the users’ will, nor are they able to effect the temperature of the flames once it has left their body. In order for these effects to take place on opposing ninjutsu (suiton, doton, kouton, etc.) the [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than the [Strength] of the opponents’ jutsu. The user must be careful not to get caught within the wake of this jutsu or else they will be will be affected by it as well. The user may maintain this jutsu indefinitely, each post taking 5 [Chakra Pool] away from the user for as long as they hold the jutsu.

Damnatus
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Building upon the utter destruction that is Katon • Exterminatus, this jutsu seeks to take the raw unbridled burning power of the aforementioned jutsu and cover it over an extremely large area. The user channels katon chakra and extends their arm skyward, sending a spark of flame flying up towards the clouds at [Speed] and [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. While channeling their chakra the user has two choices; release the jutsu immediately or channel more chakra for up to 5 posts. For each post the user channels chakra into this jutsu the range increases exponentially at the cost of a [Chakra Pool] debuff for the remainder of the thread as listed below. While the user channels this jutsu they are unable to perform any other ninjutsu or genjutsu until it is completed. Once the spark has reached the clouds it will burst into a ring of flame that spreads out over a projected area listed below, heating up the atmosphere in that immediate area intensely. Over the course of a number of posts equal to the number of posts the user channeled this jutsu for, enormous, dark, cumulonimbus clouds will form and gather, flashes of red heat lightning clearly visible from the ground below. Once the clouds are fully formed they will begin to rain fire down over the projected area with [Speed] and [strenght] equal to the users’ [Control], lasting for a number of posts equal to how long the user channeled this jutsu. So hot are these flames that they have a transformation effect on whatever matter they touch. Earth and sand are turned to glass, water and ice evaporate into steam, plants and flesh are turned to ash, metal is melted. These transformations are beyond the users’ control and happen regardless of the users’ will, nor are they able to effect the temperature of the flames once it has left their body. In order for these effects to take place on opposing ninjutsu (suiton, doton, kouton, etc.) the [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than the [Strength] of the opponents’ jutsu. The user must be careful not to get caught within the area of effect of this jutsu or else they will be will be affected by it as well. The size of this jutsu is listed below.
  • Normal cast: 80 meter radius flamefall
  • 1 post channel: -5 [Chakra Pool], 240 meter radius flamefall
  • 2 post channel: -10 [Chakra Pool], 560 meter radius flamefall
  • 3 post channel: -15 [Chakra Pool], 680 meter radius flamefall
  • 4 post channel: -20 [Chakra Pool], 900 meter radius flamefall
  • 5 post channel: -25 [Chakra Pool], 1000 meter radius flamefall
Payment: Training in the following threads:

Pressure: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8341429
Soul of Fire: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8341431
Exterminatus: viewtopic.php?f=56&p=4177199#p4177199

NocodesShow
[Ninjutsu • Pressure]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user channels their chakra and exudes it from their being, pushing it out from themselves to exert their presence within a 15 meter radius. Those within this area of effect will suffer a 6 Strength Debuff for 1 post.

[Regeneration Arts: Soul of Fire]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Rigid Structure], [Heavenly Body Control] S rank pyramid of Katon ninjutsu, Regenerative ability
Fire is the element of progress, destruction and the human spirit as a whole. Very few have gained a true mastery over this most volatile of elements, but for those who have there is this Discipline. Through repeated exposure to flame of varying intensity the user has gained a tolerance for the lashing tongues of fire that they are so familiar with. This Discipline makes it so that the burn degrees of Katon based ninjutsu are reduced by two degrees, causing fourth degree burns to become second degree, third degree to become first degree, and second and first degree burns to become little more than minor irritations on the skin. Additionally, burn based injuries no longer cause the user's physical capabilities to suffer, meaning neither the impact of their strikes nor their physical speed are reduced by such afflictions.

Katon • Exterminatus
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Control, Advanced Channeling
The epitome of katon ninjutsu, an expression of fire so pure and so righteous that it can only be described as holy. The user channels katon chakra and breaths in deeply as they do, inhaling through the nose and exhaling out of the mouth, gathering heat within their body. When the user is ready they spit out the gathered chakra in the form of a tight, brightly burning fireball and moves with [Speed] and impacts with [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. This tightly condensed fireball is no larger than a baseball when it leaves the users’ mouth. This fireball travels until it collides with something or until it has reached a range of 80 meters, at which point it will rapidly implode upon itself before expanding outwards in an explosion that covers an 80 meter radius in all directions that has [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. So hot are these flames that they have a transformation effect on whatever matter they touch. Earth and sand are turned to glass, water and ice evaporate into steam, plants and flesh are turned to ash, metal is melted, even the air itself is burned away leaving a breathless void in its’ wake that lasts for 1 post before air from outside the blast radius is able to fill in the space. These transformations are beyond the users’ control and happen regardless of the users’ will, nor are they able to effect the temperature of the flames once it has left their body. In order for these effects to take place on opposing ninjutsu (suiton, doton, kouton, etc.) the [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than the [Strength] of the opponents’ jutsu. The user must be careful not to get caught within the blast radius of this jutsu or else they will be will be affected by it as well.

Katon • Glass the Fields
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Building upon the tower of destruction that is Katon • Exterminatus, this jutsu seeks to take the raw unbridled burning power of the aforementioned jutsu and change its' shape to be more versatile. The user channels katon chakra and extends their arm forward, creating a small, hissing torch of flame directly in front of the palm of their hand. The user pours chakra into this torch and creates a massive burning cone of flame that extends outwards from the users’ hand 80 meters in both length and width at a [Speed] and with [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. So hot are these flames that they have a transformation effect on whatever matter they touch. Earth and sand are turned to glass, water and ice evaporate into steam, plants and flesh are turned to ash, metal is melted, even the air itself is burned away leaving a breathless void in its’ wake that lasts for 1 post before air from outside is able to fill in the space. These transformations are beyond the users’ control and happen regardless of the users’ will, nor are they able to effect the temperature of the flames once it has left their body. In order for these effects to take place on opposing ninjutsu (suiton, doton, kouton, etc.) the [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than the [Strength] of the opponents’ jutsu. The user must be careful not to get caught within the wake of this jutsu or else they will be will be affected by it as well. The user may maintain this jutsu indefinitely, each post taking 5 [Chakra Pool] away from the user for as long as they hold the jutsu.

Damnatus
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Building upon the utter destruction that is Katon • Exterminatus, this jutsu seeks to take the raw unbridled burning power of the aforementioned jutsu and cover it over an extremely large area. The user channels katon chakra and extends their arm skyward, sending a spark of flame flying up towards the clouds at [Speed] and [Strength] equal to the users’ [Control]. While channeling their chakra the user has two choices; release the jutsu immediately or channel more chakra for up to 5 posts. For each post the user channels chakra into this jutsu the range increases exponentially at the cost of a [Chakra Pool] debuff for the remainder of the thread as listed below. While the user channels this jutsu they are unable to perform any other ninjutsu or genjutsu until it is completed. Once the spark has reached the clouds it will burst into a ring of flame that spreads out over a projected area listed below, heating up the atmosphere in that immediate area intensely. Over the course of a number of posts equal to the number of posts the user channeled this jutsu for, enormous, dark, cumulonimbus clouds will form and gather, flashes of red heat lightning clearly visible from the ground below. Once the clouds are fully formed they will begin to rain fire down over the projected area with [Speed] and [strenght] equal to the users’ [Control], lasting for a number of posts equal to how long the user channeled this jutsu. So hot are these flames that they have a transformation effect on whatever matter they touch. Earth and sand are turned to glass, water and ice evaporate into steam, plants and flesh are turned to ash, metal is melted. These transformations are beyond the users’ control and happen regardless of the users’ will, nor are they able to effect the temperature of the flames once it has left their body. In order for these effects to take place on opposing ninjutsu (suiton, doton, kouton, etc.) the [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than the [Strength] of the opponents’ jutsu. The user must be careful not to get caught within the area of effect of this jutsu or else they will be will be affected by it as well. The size of this jutsu is listed below.
[list][*]Normal cast: 80 meter radius flamefall
[*]1 post channel: -5 [Chakra Pool], 240 meter radius flamefall
[*]2 post channel: -10 [Chakra Pool], 560 meter radius flamefall
[*]3 post channel: -15 [Chakra Pool], 680 meter radius flamefall
[*]4 post channel: -20 [Chakra Pool], 900 meter radius flamefall
[*]5 post channel: -25 [Chakra Pool], 1000 meter radius flamefall[/list]
Last edited by Golnax on Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

TheLacarix

Soul of Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Regeneration Arts: Soul of Fire < I’m not really sure what you’re trying to do with this, it’s more likely that the regeneration would heal the wounds, rather than just not being as effective.

Katon • Exterminatus – [Strength] of this jutsu must be greater than or equal to the < Just Great than. Though I’m not sure you can effect elemental jutsu in this way, you could certainly melt ice and turn water into steam though. Allot of this will need endurance checks, it can’t just alter and destroy everything. This is like a 50+ control to perform these kind of techniques, it’s doing a lot more than katon can naturally do. (I’ll ask a higher up mod to check this out though).

Katon • Glass the Fields - The user may maintain this jutsu indefinitely, each post taking 1 [Chakra Pool < Uh, nooo. That would allow for a maximum of 50 even 55 posts.

Damnatus < Jutsu like this aren’t just detracting chakra pools to perform these kind of ranges and destruction. They’d require above 50 Chakra pool to perform, meaning multiple people and they’d be incredibly draining. Sapping almost all of your chakra and needing to rest afterwards.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Golnax

Soul of Fire

Post by Golnax » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 pm

Soul of Fire - I'm trying to make a tai discipline that lessons the passive burning effect of katon ninjutsu specifically. Yes a regeneration ability would just heal burns normally without the user of any sort of technique, but the point of this discipline is to enhance that regeneration effect, specifically in this case when it comes to fire.

Exterminatus - I don't see why I couldn't affect other elemental jutsu with this. Every transformation effect that I listed is just a logical extreme of any application of fire on things in the real world. Heat water up, it turns to steam. Metal melts. Wood burns and turns to ash, so does flesh, and if the flame is hot enough sand and earth both can be turned into glass. I simply applied this logic to fire jutsu. I very much stand beside that this IS what katon ninjutsu naturally does. It burns things, and when you burn something you turn it into something else. That's all that I'm trying to do here.

As for the Endurance checks on stuff, I agree, but I'm not sure how I would implement this in this or any of the other 'glassing' jutsu. As far as I'm aware, ninjutsu don't actually have an Endurance stat normally. They have Speed and Strength stats which are based on a PCs' Control stat, which is why I worded it as I did. I also specifically wrote it out so that the extra effects don't happen unless the 'glassing' jutsu has a higher strength.

I'll be editing in all 3 that the Strength has to be greater regardless of anything else.

Glass the Fields - You know admittedly I wasn't thinking about maintaining this for 50 posts. That does seem nuts. I'll edit it to be -5 chakra per post rather than 1, that reduces it to a 10 post maximum if you feel like draining literally all your chakra to use this one jutsu.

Damnatus - Could you give an example of another jutsu like this? I designed this jutsu based on Tydie's Awakening of Azathoth jutsu that was on Kenji, a character who would have had 50 Control in this new system. That jutsu was able to be performed by a single person and had a much larger area of effect than what Damnatus does. There's precedent for a jutsu like this being performed by a single character before. So unless I can see an example of how this is supposed to be done now and a definitive answer that the mods don't want this sort of thing on a single character anymore, I'm going to keep it as a single character jutsu for now.

Kao

Soul of Fire

Post by Kao » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:16 pm

I’m not understanding the functional difference between Exterminatus and Glass Field. It says Glass Field extends the range but those two jutsu have the same range and the same effect. The only different I see is one is a ball and the other is a cone.

Also I don’t think those ranges are possible. I’m pretty sure at 50 control, the range of S ranks is capped at 110 meters
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Golnax

Soul of Fire

Post by Golnax » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:55 pm

Exterminatus is an explosion, Glass the Fields is a flamethrower. I'm not sure where you're seeing that Glass the Fields extends the range? Because I just read over it and it doesn't say that it does at all. It says that the user extends their arm, and the first line is just flavor say that it 'builds' upon the basis of Exterminatus but nothing on extending the range.

Yes that is the standard range for jutsu anymore I do believe, operative word being standard. Damnatus is not meant to be a standard jutsu though. To reach the ranges that are over 110 meters you need to charge the jutsu up for multiple posts, each one incurring an increasing debuff to your chakra pool for the rest of the thread. I honestly feel like these ranges are fair given the prerequisite Control to use this jutsu is considered Godly by our stat system, the debuff amount cutting a 50 Chakra Pool character's chakra pool in half, and to reach the maximum range would take a total of 10 posts, 5 for charging and 5 for the cloud actually forming, before it actually starts to rain.

Additionally, I know that the range cap of 110 meters is something that has been passed over before. Someone, I admittedly don't recall the user off the top of my head right now, has a jutsu with a range (possibly AOE, again I don't know off the top of my head but can find the user/jutsu if requested) of 2000 meters, and in the archive there's a taijutsu in Flawless Aim that has a range of Strength/10 miles, so at maximum 5 miles and that's an Archive technique. Granted that's a taijutsu and not a ninjutsu, but if any technique can have a range of 5 miles and all I'm wanting is a 2 mile temporary AOE, I'm not sure what the issue is personally.

TheLacarix

Soul of Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Just as a note, Suiton has the elemental advantage over Katon. So it would need be be substantially stronger to effect suiton.

This with huge ranges like that won't just take 25 Chakra pool, they would drain you completely, you'd be lucky not be pass out. You'd immediately need to go rest.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Golnax

Soul of Fire

Post by Golnax » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:23 am

Ok, so did some talking over discord and have realized the confusion. Changed the wording in Glass the Fields so that it shouldn't be misleading anymore.

Just as a note for further clarification, It's Lac's character Yoru that has the 2000 meter AOE, which I will C&P below for comparisons' sake. I'll also be making my own comparisons between the two jutsu to further why I designed it the way I did.

I am aware that Suiton has a 5 Strength advantage against Katon, meaning if two 50 Strength ninjutsu, one katon and one suiton, were to collide, the Suiton tech would win. However, there is an important distinction within the rules that I feel applies to these 3 jutsu (and any future jutsu I design like this in the future):
Quote:
This, however, only affects the actual strength of the technique. Other factors such as area of effect and size are still to be taken into account when considering how heavily a jutsu is actually damaged.
I take this to mean that, while Suiton ninjutsu will always have the upper hand, even against these, if the size of the suiton ninjutsu is smaller than Exterminatus or Glass the Fields specifically (Damnatus has it's own stipulations I'll go over below), then even if it has more strength then some of the evaporation would take place anyways - it just wouldn't completely destroy the jutsu. For further clarification my character has 45 Control, so if someone used a 50 Strength water shield to block against a direct Exterminatus, some of the water would be evaporated sure, but since its' strength is a full 10 greater than the strength of Exterminatus, then only some of the water would be effected while the majority would remain. I feel that this is just a common sense Responsible Roleplaying thing to keep in mind.
SpoilerShow
Open & Erase Space: The Newmaker
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 50 Control, 120 Chakra Pool
An incredible powerful technique that requires either multiple people or a vast source of chakra, with the intent of destroying whole villages. Once the user has the large source of chakra, they will perform a sequence of hand seals and portal will open up from themselves outwards of 2000m, anything caught within this portal will be erased permanently, not including living matter. This will last for 2 posts.
Now comes the part where I further defend Damnatus. There's quite a few differences between the above tech, which is approved, and Damnatus. The first being the type of jutsu - Jikukan vs. Katon. Kao pointed out to me that Jikkukan generally has larger ranges than other jutsu types and that's well and dandy though I personally don't really understand why. Jikukan is supposed to be more chakra intensive and takes greater chakra control in order to perform, so wouldn't it make more sense if it had less range? Kind of off topic really.

The next difference is the requirement differences - 50 Control and 120 Chakra Pool (meaning a minimum of 3 people) versus 45 Control and 2 other S rank katon jutsu (Exterminatus and Glass the Fields). On the surface this might seem pretty cut and dry. The approved tech needs multiple people to perform and has a higher Control prerequisite, but I ask you to consider the type of jutsu again: Katon vs. Jikukan. Jikukan is supposed to be more difficult to control and is far more chakra intensive. It makes sense for it to have that sort of prerequisite to use. 45 Control is considered godly levels in our stat system, though. Is it really so difficult that someone with godly control could make a jutsu this large? Additionally, unless I've misunderstood the new system, the Control stat can be used to gauge the shape that chakra takes and how jutsu are formed. In my jutsu I've taken a very minimalist approach to the form of all 3 of these jutsu but especially so in Damnatus. They don't have complicated shapes or ways of moving. They're a bomb, a flamethrower, and rain respectively. In regards to Damnatus specifically I'd like to state that the cloud that forms isn't actually meant to be made of chakra. I got the idea from the canon actually during the fight between Sasuke and Itatchi. In that fight Sasuke took advantage of the heat from katon ninjutsu to effect atmospheric pressure to form a cloud. I want to do the same thing here, just all at once. So you see the form of these jutsu are simple. All of the aspects of Control went into the raw power of these jutsu rather than their shape.

Next up is the duration and effect. The Newmaker takes place pretty much instantly. There's no warm up period, no post delay, it happens once you have a sufficiently large Chakra Pool and you perform the handseals, erasing anything that isn't living matter that gets caught within the 2000 meter AOE. Damnatus, on the other hand, takes a variable amount of time to perform. If it's done in a single post then the AOE is a small 80 meters. If you want to go larger than that you need to continuously channel for upwards of 5 posts before performing the jutsu, then it takes upwards of 5 posts after that for the cloud to form (the number of posts correlating with how many posts the user channeled for), and then the jutsu starts. A full 10 posts in order to get the full size AOE.

Additionally, Damnatus doesn't cause the complete erasure of matter that The Newmaker does. It does what every katon jutsu does (unless specified otherwise of course), it burns things. As stated above katon can be defended against and countered. There's a myriad of ways you could deal with super hot fire raining down on you even taking Suiton out of the equation! I don't personally believe that this is some 'end all be all' jutsu that has no counter play to it.

Having said all that though, I can fully agree with what Lac said. Once I make this post I'll be editing Damnatus so that in order to get the full size AOE it will completely drain your Chakra Pool in order to use. That seems completely fair and justified to me!

By the time this post is made, they will be ready for review again.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Soul of Fire

Post by Niro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:01 am

After discussing it, Staff feels the range is way too much for one person even if there's a large CP drain and charge up time. Max range we would allow for it is 1000m and majority of staff are still unsure about that. Lacarix will also need to change his S/T jutsu to reflect a charge up time and CP drain at a point in the future.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Golnax

Soul of Fire

Post by Golnax » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:08 am

That is disappointing. But if that's the decision, I suppose I have to abide by it and keep it in mind for the future that 1000 meters is the limit.

I will be editing Damnatus after I make this post, then it will be ready for review again.

Also after a quick clarification over PM, I will also be changing the chakra pool cost to be less to reflect the change in size of the jutsu as a whole.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Soul of Fire

Post by Niro » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:50 am

says 1000 mile rn lmao
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

TheLacarix

Soul of Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:50 am

"Once I make this post I'll be editing Damnatus so that in order to get the full size AOE it will completely drain your Chakra Pool in order to use. That seems completely fair and justified to me!" I don't see this part yet?
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Golnax

Soul of Fire

Post by Golnax » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:06 am

I edited it before so that the full size, then 2 miles in diameter, incurred a -45 Chakra Pool debuff.

However, since the mods rules that the maximum size for this can only be 1000 meter radius, I asked Niro over discord if I could change the Chakra Pool debuff back to what it was before to reflect this change in size and he said that was fine. Thus the reason why it's only a -25 Chakra Pool debuff now. For a 2000 meter diameter jutsu, I feel that's justified.

Kabu

Soul of Fire

Post by Kabu » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:09 pm

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC