Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=5944838/1/
Change:
Please switch [Legacy to Connections] because legacy has no use :{

Remove Tranquility from Taijutsu Concentrations.
Add to Ninjutsu Concentrations:
[b][color=saddlebrown]Doton[/color][b], [b][color=saddlebrown]Doton Kinesis[/color][b]
Replace Tranquility from Taijutsu Concentrations with [b]Arts of Medicine[b]

Remove the Ninpou Spoiler, Passive Sensory Spoiler, and Elemental Cloaks, and Raiton Spoiler. Add 191 Points to sheet.
MathsShow
D - 10 - 20
C - 12 - 36
B - 10 - 50
A - 4 - 28
S - 6 - 60
Next, I will replace those jutsu spoilers with the below. I double no code so please edit this to get the code when adding it back into the second post.
Starforce: Elemental ChargeShow
By delivering elemental chakra to the auto-repairing protective shell provided by Starforce, Hayate can temporarily charge it with elements, adding to it different elemental effects.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Veil of Electricity[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will deliver an electrical charge into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden electricity to form around him. Beyond gaining the passives of Raiton, this electricity is extremely volatile and burns through anything it touches with a strength equal to Hayate's [Control], even causing the moisture in the air or airbourne contaminants or particulates around him to vaporize on contact. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Shroud of Gales[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will infuse air into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden winds to form around him. The wind itself is strong enough to carry him just slightly in the air, Hayate floating roughly 1m off the ground. The tremendous force of the wind swirling around his body creates a tornado like effect in his immediate area. Objects will be pulled in and then rapidly ejected before they can reach him at a strength of [Control]. This tornado effect prevents particulates or contaminants in the air from reaching him. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Cloak of Bubbles[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will mix water into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden bubbles to form around him with [Control] strength. Since the bubbles around him are constantly popping and instantly reforming when he moves, wherever Hayate goes will be drenched in the golden waters of his cloak. In addition, when the bubbles pop the water they release applies the envelop passive, surrounding whatever pierces them and adding additional stopping force that makes this elemental cloak quite durable. This effect lasts for 6 posts.
Starforce: NinpouShow
By feeding non-elemental chakra to the Starforce, Hayate can enhance the various tertiary abilities granted to him by the Starforce.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Power Level[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling more chakra into his body to Hayate will extend the capabilities of Starforce's sensory to include the ability to compare the power level of each source of chakra within range. The power level of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Chakra Pool, Control and Strength stats.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Speed Radar[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling more chakra into his body to Hayate will extend the capabilities of his Starforce granted sensory to include the ability to find the speed of any moving thing within range. While generally just a "relative" read out, if he focuses on one single source he can ascertain the speed it is moving at with a deviation of ±2. This means if he feels something moving at around 20 speed, for him it is a vague range between 18 or 22.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Clairvoyance[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling more chakra into his body to Hayate will extend the capabilities of his Starforce granted sensory to include the ability to give him a tingly sensation when ever anyone in a 30 meter radius begins building up chakra for a jutsu. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Suspend[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling additional chakra at the end of another jutsu, utilizing the abilities granted to him by Starforce, Hayate will not form the technique and instead suspend the raw energy for it to the layer of Starforce energy that surrounds him. The maximum duration a technique can be stored is equal to [Control]/5. When a technique is being held, the Starforce energy will change from its usual gold to a normal "blue" chakra color as a visual tell.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Overgrowth[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate can use the pure amount of chakra running through his tissues to trigger active regeneration rather than relying on Starforce's passive regeneration. While channeling other jutsu cannot be used, but active regeneration will cause his injuries to regenerate at a rate faster than passive regeneration, knocking 1 post off the duration. Since this forces him to actively channel additional chakra this can heal through debuffs meant to remove passive regeneration.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Unclouded Senses[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling additional chakra and closing his eyes Hayate can momentarily greatly extend the range of Starforce's sensory- giving him up clarity up to 150m and a vague sense of "chakra sources" that exist for up to 1.5KM. Outside of his clarity zone though the range is greatly increased the downside is if a target does not have an Endurance or Chakra pool above 35 they will not register unless multiple weaker parties are nearby- in which case they will become one "clump". Beyond the existence of these sources and the rough direction they are in, he will get no further information or clarity on these powerful beings and if he opens his eyes at any time the technique will be cancelled.
NinpouShow
[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Yin-Yang[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate reverses the flow of his chakras setting them to Yin-Yang, causing his elements to work as per usual.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Yang-Yin[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate reverses the flow of his chakras setting them to Yang-Yin, causing his elemental jutsus' weaknesses to polarize.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Hidden Kunai[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate can cause a kunai to instantly appear in it. The kunai will be summoned from their persons or from within 3 feet of their position.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Mask Scent[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will create a thin layer of chakra over his body which masks his scent. The layer provides no defensive bonuses and lasts for 6 posts or until dispelled.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Deceleration Field[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate will cause cause a thin 3x3 meter wall of chakra to form in front of him at a speed equal to his [Control]. This wall can be moved through completely though when anything passes through it from either side, it is loses momentum. (-1 Speed) The wall will fade after 3 posts.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Programming[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling a small amount of chakra into a specific body part, Hayate creates a bubble of chakra in a part of his body that pops after a few moments. The end-effect is this bubble of chakra will cause the muscles in the effected area of his body to involuntarily contract and move in a certain manner, allowing him to do things like program his fingers to twitch or move ahead of time. Cannot be used to form complex hand seals.

*[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the user will experience a constant drain on their chakra for as long as the summon is in place. This drain is also dependent on the size and rank of the summon.

*[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size at a speed of 4. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of 16 or more strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Increase Strength[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Hayate will channel chakra into his body reinforcing his muscles and increasing his physical strength (+5) for up to 5 posts. As a drawback of this technique, he will lose -5 willpower during the duration of this technique.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Island Turtle Defense[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
A different take on the standard summoning technique, after the appropriate hand seals, Hayate will make contact with anyone he wishes to bring along with him, reverse summoning himself and whoever he is touching into the stomach of his summon, Kamegan then summoning the summon to wherever he was.

*[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the user's stamina). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for stamina, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control.[list][*]1-15 Control: 1/5[*]16-25: 2/5[*]26-35: 3/5[*]36+: 4/5[/list]

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Fortify Mind[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Hayate will channel chakra into his head increasing blood flow and sharpening his wits increasing his Willpower (+10) for up to 7 posts. As a drawback of this technique, his body gets less chakra than typical causing him to be come more sluggish and weaker for a loss of -5 strength and -5 speed during the duration of this technique.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Shatter Mind[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 40 Control
Hayate will channel chakra into his hand then release a massive wave of chakra from it. The wave travels out up to 50 meters and is 75 meters in wide. Everyone the chakra impacts will suffer a slight headache and find their Willpower reduced (-12 Willpower) for the next 6 posts.
RaitonShow
[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Static Generation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his feet, Hayate will greatly increase the rate at which they can generate static electricity. For the next 4 posts, every time his foot hits the ground, 6 inch long sparks of static electricity will fly from them into the immediate area. These sparks are sharp like kunai but don't have any real force behind them.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Status Check[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate places it on someones head, releasing oscillating non-harmful electricity into their brain. If the target is dead, Hayate will feel nothing, but if the target is still alive, his technique will match a brain impulse, forming a wave for the current to travel back to him and causing his hand to receive a small joy-buzzer like shock as notification of their life. This can also tell when a target's brain is being effected by a Genjutsu, as the electrical impulse of the central nervous system are firing.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Voltmeter[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate points it as a source of electricity up to 10 meters away. In doing so, he will be able to read the potency of the lightning.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Charge[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Hayate can channel chakra to coat up to two items (one per hand) that he is holding in a layer of lightning for up to 3 posts. The layer of lightning has [Control] strength. Beyond carrying the passive of raiton, this greatly increases the offensive capability of even the most rudimentary weapons such as a stick.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Light[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tip, Hayate will cause a small lightning bolt to form above his index finger, then stabilize. The lightning bolt gives enough light to illuminate a 10m radius around Hayate for up to 5 posts or until released.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Galvanic Zone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. The user's Raiton will constrict and paralyze jutsu and people who enter it. They will lose -1 Speed per post for 2 posts or until the user ends the jutsu.

*[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Voltaic Zone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain [Control] Strength shocks. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Longshot[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tip and continuing to do so, Hayate will fire a single shot of ration from his index finger. The shot is 1 foot in diameter and 1 meter long, and leaves a 2-inch diameter trail of lightning as it travels, the trail decaying after a post. The piercing lightning bolt travels for up to 25m at a [Control] speed and strength.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Shadow of Raijin[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause sparks to jump off of his hands that will form into a pair of golden hands. From the wrists, the rest of the body will form in a raw humanoid aura of volatile lightning. The clone looks more like a lightning elemental rather than a clone of Hayate. The clone has stats equal to Hayate and is capable of using Raiton jutsu. If they are not destroyed after [Control/4] posts they will disappear.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Destruction Orb[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will create an ultra compressed ball of lightning 15cm in diameter that will hover behind him for up to 5 posts. Upon impact the ball explodes in a 1m radius with a strength of [Control] force.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Eight Shooter[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tips, Hayate will build up enough raiton to fire off 8 shots (4 from each) from his index fingers. Every time he pivots one of his wrists making a firing motion he launch a piercing lightning bolt (L: 1M, D: 30cm) from his fingertip at [Control] speed and strength for up to 25 meters. Lasts until all shots are fired or until cancelled.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Static Bomb[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate launches a 1 meter diameter disc of lightning forward in a straight line at a speed equal to [Control] for up to 40m away. Upon impact, it explodes in a 5m radius, however, rather than shocking, if the target gets hit by the technique or the explosion they become charged with static electricity for 5 posts.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Shuriken Clone[/b][/color]
[/i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Grabbing hold of a shuriken, Hayate will channel electricity into it then toss it towards a target within 3 posts. Upon kai'ing the projectile, it will rapidly duplicate until it forms into a 7 meter diameter cloud of densely packed shuriken, formed completely of raiton. The cloned projectiles will propel forward from the origin shuriken at a [Control] speed and strength up to a range of 40m.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Heaven Shaking Thunder[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling into his body, Hayate will coat himself in a layer of lightning that is hot enough to burn through people with [Control] strength and can be held for up to 3 posts. If Hayate runs at a speed of more than 40, lightning streaks off his body, leaving a trail the size of his body with the full passive of the lightning that decays after 1 post. The true power of the technique however is that when Hayate releases the technique after coming to a full-stop, he releases the energy off his body flinging it like a shockwave in front of him (so that he is unaffected by the blast). This shockwave travels up to 50m away and 75 meters out decimating whatever was in his path. This technique earns it's name for the fact that, so long as the user is moving at over 40 speed, the technique itself makes absolutely no sound and is silent up until the explosion, upon which a massive flash of light is released followed by a crack of thunder that resonates for miles.

*[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Levitakinesis[/b][/color]
[/i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Raiton, Hayate is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the Hayate's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Lightning Contagion[/b][/color]
[/i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his fingertip, Hayate will aim his index finger pointing up into the sky, unleashing an arc of lightning up into it. This arc of lightning will cause the atmosphere to quickly react and become super charged, releasing lightning down in a 100m radius from the technique's point of origin for 6 posts. Every posts 15 lightning bolts will fall at [Control] speed towards the highest metal point in the effected area.

Payment:
Starforce - 18
Starforce Ninpou - 24
Ninpou - 50
Raiton - 66
-158 Points.
Last edited by Taiga on Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:26 am, edited 16 times in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Niro » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:51 am

Broken tag on Cloak of Bubbles

Starforce • Power Level <-You could get a single stat at C-rank, suggest CP

Starforce • Unclouded Senses
A-Rank Ninjutsu <-S-rank on range alone

Raiton • Charge <-Should be 1 object at D

Raiton • Twelve Shooter <-I just told Pr 10 was way too many for a B-rank multishot, same for this which is 24. 8 shots, 4 each is max I'd go.

Raiton • Lightning Contagion <-150m is too large
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:55 am

Thanks, fixed most of it. Comments for clarifications on other parts:

This is my reference:
Archive C-rankShow
*[Sensory Style • Evaluation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Chakra Pool, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.
I can just make it use the same mechanic rather than "whatever their best stat is" just so it's locked into the same thing always, if that works for you?

Starforce • Unclouded Senses <- I'm not against S-rankin this, but if I also have him remain perfectly still and constant channel, does that make it possible as A-rank? I was thinking I would also make it a "snapshot" rather than an "always on" or X post type of think to also curtail the power of this down a lot.

Raiton • Twelve Shooter <- I would like to argue that projectile size matters a lot, doesn't it? I get that 8 giant dragons of lightning would be a big deal, but this is like senbon sized projectiles of lightning.

3-inch long, 1-inch diameter bullets wouldn't even fill one larger dragon or "lightning spear" that this rank is capable of.

I guess, I wanted to sacrifice of big stopping size or power in order to get more individual shots.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Niro » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:55 am

Doing it the same as *[Sensory Style • Evaluation] is fine

Even with all of that, 1.5km is way too far for an A-rank

That's 24 multi projectiles, even with them being senbon sized that's too many. You can also scale the size and range of the shot with the amount of Control put into them to make them not senbon sized projectiles.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:17 am

Roger that. Fixed.

EDIT: As per discussion today I dislike the new clones cause they do not scale and was informed I could just make a custom clone that scales. So I have don ethat.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:01 pm

Fuuton • Shroud of Gales
B-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will infuse air into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden winds to form around him. The wind itself is strong enough to carry him in the air, allowing him to walk or run in the air just like he would on the ground. The tremendous force of the wind swirling around his body creates a tornado like effect in his immediate area. Objects will be pulled in and then rapidly ejected before they can reach him at a strength of [Control]. This tornado effect prevents particulates or contaminants in the air from reaching him. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

This is A-rank minimum because flight, but honestly with additional effects might be S-rank

Suiton • Cloak of Bubbles
B-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will mix water into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden bubbles to form around him. Since the bubbles around him are constantly popping and instantly reforming when he moves, wherever Hayate goes will be drenched in the golden waters of his cloak- each exploding bubble carrying the enveloping passive effective of Suiton and causing micro-impacts to the surfaces he touches at [Control] strength. Unlike other elements, this enveloping effect also allows his Starforce cloak to become a very durable defense at tanking attacks. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

This doesn’t make any sense and I’m unclear on how enveloping becomes impacts

Ninjutsu • Programming
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling a small amount of chakra into a specific body part, Hayate creates a bubble of chakra in a part of his body that pops after a few moments. The end-effect is this bubble of chakra will cause the muscles in the effected area of his body to involuntarily contract and move in a certain manner, allowing him to do things like program his fingers to twitch or move ahead of time.

I’m going to say this requires Iijutsu or Arts of Medicine to do, and can’t be used to form handseals

Raiton • Status Check
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate places it on someones head, releasing oscillating non-harmful electricity into their brain. If the target is dead, Hayate will feel nothing, but if the target is still alive, his technique will match a brain impulse, forming a wave for the current to travel back to him and causing his hand to receive a small joy-buzzer like shock as notification of their life. This can also tell when a target's brain is being effected by a Genjutsu, as their stimuli are firing despite them being still.

Not sure how this would tell they are under a genjutsu, the explanation given makes no sense.

Raiton • Hands of Raijin
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause lightning to crackle off his hands which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The hands have the same [Control] as they were made at and may use raiton techniques within those bounds. The hands last [Control/4] posts or [Endurance]/10 to a minimum of 1 hit. 2.5 points can be divided between 4 stats to determine the ratio for scaling, stats always round down:
  • Chakra Pool: [Control x 1]
  • Endurance: [Control x .5]
  • Speed: [Control x .5]
  • Strength: [Control x /25]
The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body.

Whatever value is their chakra pool would be subtracted from the caster, meaning if they have 50 Chakra pool the caster would have 0. You can’t make chakra out of nothing.
As I mentioned in th discord the endurance line is probably a no-go, if they get hit they pop that’s how clones work.
Which leads to this issue of these hands not having a body makes them incredibly hard to fight again, I’m not 100% on it, would like another mod to weigh in on that.

color=#fe0]Raiton • Lightning Contagion[/color]
[/i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his fingertip, Hayate will aim his index finger pointing up into the sky, unleashing an arc of lightning up into it. This arc of lightning will cause the atmosphere to quickly react and become super charged, releasing lightning down in a 100m radius from the technique's point of origin for 6 posts. Every posts 15 lightning bolts will fall towards the highest metal point in the effected area.

No mention of speed.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Fuuton • Shroud of Gales = I got rid of the flight. Now it just has him float perpetually 1m off the ground- like a slightly stronger version of that d-rank air skates or w.e its called
Cloak of Bubbles = reworded
Raiton • Status Check = I'll put an Arts of Medicine check on it too, but basically if you were genjutsu'd, you'd be able to see a chance on the electrical signals in your body & CNS
Programming = done, arts of medicine. I'm a bit apprehensive to this about the hand seals, I can see doing the seals for like a complex jutsu or something is a bit ridiculous, but i feel like chakra kai, which is a single-seal one hand should be a-okay.
Hand clonerinos: k one hit pop.
Lightning Clones = well, there is seemingly literally no reason or advantage to not have them take full stats and share the pool and nerf them, so. Better to just use the plain c-rank rules version. undid the whole scaling mechanism (cause it has literally no merit to chakrapool detriment and costs the same chakra as a complete copy lol)
Lightning Contagion = done

EDIT: Modified clone too, as per the event where lots of questions and stuffa arose around the hands

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:03 pm

Ninjutsu • Reverse Spiritualism Technique <-- I'm leery but can't make a call. I distinctly remember a discussion years ago concerning reverse summoning, but I can't remember exactly how that went down. I wanna say this would require S/T due to the near instant escape mechanic built into it. However, someone would need to make a call I'm unable to make.
ConversationShow
[1:16 PM] Das Kirb: Alright, and what was the call on reverse summoning?
[1:17 PM] validusrex: What is reverse summoning
[1:17 PM] Das Kirb: Un momento
[1:17 PM] Das Kirb: Ninjutsu • Reverse Spiritualism Technique
B-Rank Ninjutsu
A different take on the standard summoning technique, after the appropriate hand seals, Hayate will make contact with anyone he wishes to bring along with him, reverse summoning himself and whoever he is touching into the stomach of his summon, Kamegan. Any parties teleported to Kamegan's stomach may leave at any time on their own will, returning them and anything they brought with them to their prior location. The maximum amount of time this technique holds is 7 posts. At the end of the 7 posts, Hayate and anyone still inside Kamegan will be returned back to their prior location. The location where they disappeared from looks slightly distorted, as transparent dark circle was laid over it.
[1:30 PM] validusrex: Basically a personal realm
[1:31 PM] validusrex: Think it should be S/T tbh based on the wording of our rules
[1:31 PM] validusrex: I thought maybe it could be justified as ninpou because the standard kuchiyise is ninpou
[1:31 PM] validusrex: But the contract summoning rules say...
[1:32 PM] validusrex:
Summons exist naturally throughout our realm via by draining chakra from our realm to populate them, which is often unstable and lacks consistency. By taking in the blood of a human via a contract, the spirit is able to directly siphon chakra from the human, allowing them to populate in our realm.
[1:32 PM] validusrex: Which seems to frame summoning as less s/t and more a signal for the spirit to use a natural skill all spirits have
[1:32 PM] validusrex: So it wouldn’t work in reverse
[1:33 PM] Das Kirb: May I quote you in this mod?
NEW
[1:34 PM] validusrex: Sure
[1:36 PM] validusrex: If there’s other jutsu that do it though I don’t really care
[1:36 PM] validusrex: Tbh that probably implies summoning other people needs to be S/T too
I went and asked Valdius about the concept and he echoes my thoughts that this should likely be S/T. However, if there's precedent outside the normal spirit summoning I (and I think he) will relent and sign off.

Raiton • Status Check <-- Unless I'm wrong its entirely possible for someone to remain active while under the effects of most genjutsu, making the last portion of this seem a tad off.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:10 pm

This jutsu existed on Hayate for well over 4 years or so- long before all the deep S/T snd tenkujutsu type stuff. I was allowed to do reverse summoning (think Jiraiya) as an evolution/extension of Kuchiyose (C-rank). One thing however is when you come back out, which you do have to, you will be at the exact same spot you went in from which means its not exactly an escape and can be abused (i.e. set paper bombs or a trap)

> Raiton • Status Check <-- Unless I'm wrong its entirely possible for someone to remain active while under the effects of most genjutsu, making the last portion of this seem a tad off.

This can also tell when a target's brain is being effected by a Genjutsu, as the electrical impulse of the central nervous system are firing.
Reworked the wording to not mention being still, more or less, lookng at abnormal impulses.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Das Kirb

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Reverse order. I'm still a bit leery on the genjutsu but it makes fantasy sense so I'll sign off on it. I kinda think it might be C rank but could be wrong.

*sighs*

Jesse, you're going to hate me when I lay this one down, and you're free to challenge me. At that point I'd have to leave it to other staff cause I'm resolved in my view here. Regardless of if you've had it for 4 years or not, its been a consistant debate that summoning is actually S/T. It's allowed for spirits under the assumption that they just have an innate ability, otherwise summons wouldn't be a thing. The site has lent a little bit of leeway when it comes to things that are intrinsic to the world we're in. You are also ignoring the idea of having a rapid dodge from an attack. Yes, you must go back to the place you left. Yes, it is marked. However, you still dodged their S50 or otherwise and can come back fully prepared to launch an attack of your own that they have no way of knowing is coming. Lastly, just because something existed in the past doesn't mean it must be allowed to exist now. I can point at literally dozens of things that have been allowed to exist and then a mod call or revamp or general uproar said otherwise. About a dozen of those things are jutsu/abilities of mine. Even right now I'm being told one of my jutsu that was allowed to exist in the past simply isn't possible and I might have to outright remove it. So this is not a unique situation. I offer a suggestion of teleporting the turtle to you, you inside of it, and using it as a shield. That would hold more faithful to the spirit of summoning and likely bypass the S/T call.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:11 pm

It's a summoning specific jutsu that requires a summon to have and use, can only be used with that summon, and while you are inside of it you could actually kill the summon, unlike a personal realm. I think in functionality they are very different. I also realize canon has no standing here- but this is established in canon as not s/t (Jiraiya has this same technique but his usage is offensive rather than defensive)

If the worry is usage for instant dodging, I can say it takes half a post of channeling or something.

The purpose of this jutsu is not and never was to loldodge, even though I get your concern, so I could instead just put on a mecchanic that makes it impossible to use as a loldodge (Like half a post channel, or w.e) or a restriction that say "cannot be used to dodge or escape damage". I'm totally cool with either of those.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Das Kirb

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:57 pm

I said it in discord and I'll say it here.

On this one its not a concern of balance. Honestly, if you ranked it up to S I'd sign off on balance (especially if it used one of your two shunshins). If you added the channel time I'd sign off on balance. Unfortunately this isn't a case of balance. It's simply a case of falling under S/T. Its assumed all summons have the ability to cross realms and be "summoned" simply so we can validate that aspect of the universe. However, to have characters or other, larger, objects do it is S/T. Another jutsu you have is treading the same water, summoning the Kunai to your hand. Truth told that falls under S/T as well but its getting a basic pass due to it being a neat thing from canon that will not be extended to larger objects (the archive one is Senbon). I'm sorry, Jesse, but I can't sign off on it personally as is.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:30 am

So right now I get that I complete disappear.

If the summon gets summoned, and i just get inside of it, but the turtle is still there and theres no escape or disappear or realm like mechanic, thats fine then right?

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:21 pm

If you want to do a form of summoning that summons the summon AROUND you instead of to you, that is fine yes.

These clone hands have been a topic of discussion in staff;

You either need to have a full body, like a proper clone, that can easy be struck and engaged with in combat.
Or
It needs to be a controlled jutsu that you can channel jutsu through, but you can't do other jutsu while controlling them

Can't have both.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:27 am

Fixed both- so that's it right boys? les go

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Das Kirb

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:15 am

Everything seems cleared up. I'm going to 1/2 this.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Niro » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Could you please provide a coded/nocoded post of your jutsu so it is not messed up
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 am

Username: Jesse
Trainings: 8/50
Companions: (1/1)
Prestige: [Connections]
phpBB [video]

KYUUDAIME RAIKAGE.NAKAJIMA HAYATE

"A man truly steeped in controversy, as a young child many of his family participated in the failed coup against the Raikage and were executed... Breaking free of those shackles he became a legendary Jounin and in the darkest hour of Kumogakure fought alongside the 8th Raikage Akino against the demon Raijin. When Akino fell, Hayate did not falter and he fought the demon, defeating it. His heroic deed did not spare him from controversy for long however as he killed a feudal lord in self-defense, kicking off a civil war. Hated by his own people, Hayate acted as a phantom descending upon battlefields and stopping fights and turning the tides of war against the Murakami axis. While the truth of his story came to light and after defeating the opposition in a final battle and ascending to the position of Raikage and leader of Lightning Country, many are still unsure of the man."

[ 仲嶌ハヤテNakajima Hayate ・ 神話Mythos  ・ 戦術分析Tactical Analysis  ・ Jutsu ]

"Hayate was a less than remarkable student but darn was that kid stubborn. I don't think the word "give up" was in his dictionary. Even at 0% he'd still be going. In sparring classes after getting his clocked clean he'd get right back up for another helping... But the most interesting thing? You could sit him next to anyone and after a few days of chit-chat they'd be mates- even his bullies. His positivity was almost contagious and it was clear that kid would be a leader someday."
Nakajima HayateShow
[ALLEGIANCES]
Lightning Country

[RANK]
Raikage

[IDENTIFICATION]
GenderAgeHeightWeightEye ColorHair Color
Male356'0"180 Lbs.Light GreenSilver-White
[Physical Description] Built with a commanding stature and presence, Hayate is moderately tall and packs potent well-toned muscles. His dark-beige skin is rough from training and relatively scar free; the exception being his right rib cage and a scar from his right temple to his jaw. His light green eyes and stubble compliment his handsome and symmetrical face which is framed by his jaw-length hair and bangs that fall gently upon his face. Since becoming Raikage he tends to have deeper bags under his eyes- a sign of the job's extremely long hours and many sleepless nights.

As far as attire goes, Hayate tends to wear his ceremonial Raikage hat and white haori. Beneath this he wears his combat gear which mainly consisting of his Kumogakure flak jacket, his golden rope belt, white shorts, and a pair of black rubber tabi with white stirrups. His thighs down to his feet are tied in layers of bandaging for support and he additionally wears a pair of white-steel shin guards and a pair of black forearm guards. Around his neck is a long white scarf- a stainless steel plate bearing the Kumogakure symbol bonded to it. Additional equipment pouches are also worn on his person to hold accessories.

[Psyche] Considered a paragon of justice, Hayate is a very ambitious man with both a bold view on humanity and hopes to improve life for the human race through the proliferation of chakra. Whether on the battlefield or in a speech to his countrymen, Hayate also has a unique ability to motivate those around him through his words of optimism. His optimism is not to be mistaken for naivety however and the man has indeed become far more shrewd since the war and his over half a decade as Raikage.

To most, stories of Hayate precede his character and many imagine him as a firm and authoritative leader. Those who know him on a more personal level however often find Hayate to be confident, charming, kind, and relaxed in his interactions. With years spent as an academy teacher he has a special affinity for children and tends to be the sort of man how bows to his underlings just as much as they bow to him as a superior.

Despite being of good character his flaws are still evident; obsession with justice, light alcoholism, sushi addiction, and an insatiable infatuation with long legs.

He got out, in between coughs. "I'll use the last of my chakra to give you a little help.. protect the village.. the village." with a final breath Akino transferred his aura onto Hayate, giving him a golden cloak of lightning. The former Raikage was dead, his eyes soulless.

As Akino died, a bright yellow aura embraced Hayate, his body surrounded in the magnificent light that had once embraced Akino. He could have held on. He could have kept clinging to life until help arrived. Yet he had chosen of free will to give his life to Hayate, to give him his aura. To give a shitty, weak, normal jounin his powers. To give a mundane man a chance to fight the threat that had slain him...

The Mythos of Nakajima HayateShow
The year’s summer solstice festival had been an exceptionally warm summer night, the festival-goer’s only solace being the moderate breezes which rolled down the peaks and cliffs of Kumogakure. One important family was not in attendance at this year’s event and were instead huddled in the municipal hospital waiting room, exhausted from anticipation of the new life soon to be born. Today, a new Nakajima generation would be born, and with him, a new era for the Nakajima politicians.

The soon to be parents sat in the hospital room, hand-in-hand as they awaited the arrival of their son. The labour had not been easy for the mother. She had taken on a respiratory infection and the unusually long labour had clearly taken a toll on her. Regardless she would not let herself waver. She would see her baby boy. She pushed and screamed and did all she could, and finally, the cries of the newborn filled the room.

The mother’s face was now nearly void of all colour, her eyes closing as they cleaned her boy and put it in her arms. Fighting the desire to leave this world she opened her eyes and stared into that of her baby boy’s. His eyes where windy, like the very gales that buffeted the mountaintops. With her final might, she kissed him on the forehead and called out his name. ”Hayate.” As her eyes closed and the monitor released a screech, her husband’s tears of joy quickly turned to sorrow, the nurses taking the baby boy and leading him out of the room.

They were unable to resuscitate her. The Nakajima had lost a daughter-in-law whom they had cherished, and Hayate’s father had lost his soul mate, his very light. Some found solace in the newborn whose eyes and complexion matched that of his mother, however for that reason Nakajima Hayate would always be a reminder of his mother. He would always have to endure the fact that his very existence brought pain to his father. His existence was owed to his mother’s death and his father had lost everything for him.

It was only natural that, given the guilt Hayate bore, he did not spend much time with his father growing up. He took any opportunity to be at a friend’s house or outside, and his father didn’t seem too concerned about that, until of course Hayate began to show an aptitude for the ninja arts. In the Nakajima family only three members had ever been shinobi. Hayate’s Grandfather Masahiro, his Great Uncle Akihiro, and his Uncle Mizuko. It was said that Masahiro and Akihiro were extraordinary ninja who had mastered the element of lightning. Mizuko on the other hand was noted to be a sub-par wind user. This meant it was a big deal when Hayate was capable of performing basic ninjutsu at the age of six, and for a man who wanted political power, Kadou’s son serving in the military would only improve his already rising approval ratings.

Thrust into the academy following his departure from the normal academia schooling of Kumogakure, Hayate often earned some of the highest marks in his group and some of the lowest causing many to question his consistency. While he wasn’t the best, he was intelligent and easily learned a wide-variety of skills. While in the academy Hayate continued to prosper as a shinobi and a person. It was here that he had met Kushina, who would later become the love of his life.

His training had proved successful and at the ripe age of twelve Hayate had easily based his exams with flying colours, earning the rank of Genin. He was still only average in strength but his ability to learn new techniques had begun to shine, his utility becoming endless and allowing him to perform roles in a wide-variety of missions. Bouncing squad to squad due to his versatility, Hayate found himself spending every moment of his off-time with Kushina, whom he even trained with now as he hoped to pursue a career as a chuunin. He hoped he could someday become Raikage so Kushina could love him too. Things however would soon turn for the worst.

Almost two months from his fourteenth birthday, the Nakajima, became one of the most ashamed families in the history of Kumogakure. That morning his father Kadou, a notable politician who criticized the “hand-holding” state of Kumogakure had tried to lead a revolution in Kumogakure. Along with his brother they attempted a coup d'etat on the Raikage. The band of assassins and shinobi however swiftly failed, dying at the hands of the Raikage and his bodyguards, but not before causing one of the bloodiest events in the last 50 years of Kumogakure.

Hayate was shocked. How could his father have been this vile? Willing to cast away his name Hayate developed a deep hatred for his father and the horrible life he had left Hayate. Hayate continued to retreat from the world, and even Kushina. She would never love and never deserved a man like him… she deserved better. People had ridiculed him on occasion and to the point that he had considered taking his own life and ending the Nakajima line. It wasn’t until the Fuyuki couple, a pair that had once taught him in the academy, had noticed his pain and reached out to him.

Mrs. Fuyuki and Mr. Fuyuki had retired from teaching due to their expectancy of a daughter, and the couple wound up becoming surrogate parents for the boy over the course of a year. Sometime after the birth of the daughter, the Fuyuki couple perished, and though Hayate initially had pushed back towards his negative ways, the light Mr. Fuyuki had shown him had shined through. He would become a man worthy of Kushina’s love. He would become the Raikage. He would help everyone like the Fuyukis had helped him and he would protect this village as a champion!

He trained nearly every day and thought he was a far cry from the clan powerhouses, he managed to clear his chuunin exams by being exploitable with no glaring weaknesses, and exploiting his opponents weakness to genjutsu. People once more began to note his unique ability to cover a wide-range of techniques. His first year as a chuunin however wasn’t so successful

Placed in a large platoon on an important mission, Hayate was sent to gather intel on a group of C-Rank missing ninjas. The missing ninja were far stronger than the C-rank estimate established by their ranks prior to leaving Kumogakure, and Hayate’s platoon was quickly overwhelmed, himself being taken hostage by the missing ninja. The platoon leader soon after ordered a retreat, however Konjo refused claiming it was not the way a true Kumogakure shinobi would behave. Suou, his girlfriend insisted on staying with Konjo till the end. Konjo and Suou had been acquaintances since Hayate’s academy days, though were a few classes ahead of him. Upon entering the field they had mentored him and become his closest comrades.

As the other three chuunin in the platoon retreated, the two Chuunin tightened their headbands and took their positions, adamant on saving their friend. Konjo’s leg had been broken and Suou was running low on chakra, but they didn’t show even an ounce of fear or hesitation. They lept into the cave, the two weaving and instantly dispatching one of the missing ninja who had not been paying attention.

The remaining three missing ninja doubled back to Hayate, who laid on the ground, his leg broken as-well. Konjo quickly filled the room with smoke, Suou launching a genjutsu triggered by his smoke, flawless in their teamwork. The three missing ninja however were stronger than any trivial genjutsu Suou possessed, in before they knew it, one of the missing ninja had rushed through the smoke, his katana driving into Konjo’s stomach as a blood curdling scream filled the air- but not Konjo’s scream. Hayate’s eyes widened in shock as the smoke faded. The missing ninja fell back with a kunai in his throat, his katana still stuck in Konjo’s body.

Konjo edged forward, stumbling towards the remaining threats, two kunai instantly finding their paths into his chest. He smiled, before falling over. Hayate had only ever been a trap, and with the opponent lured, they no longer needed him. The missing ninja would break the morale of their enemy. One of them sealed, as the ground rumbled. Suou’s eyes were filled with tears as she jumped- a rock protruding from the ground in front of Hayate and piercing straight through her, her blood splattering on Hayate’s face as he cringed.

She cried. She cried of Konjo. She cried that she did not want to live without him. But in the end she smiled, saying she completed Konjo’s goal: they protected Hayate. And Hayate cried. He cried as he stood to his feet, his body swelling with anger and chakra. He cried until a blue cloak surrounded his body. The missing ninja attacked but the swords couldn’t pierce the cloak around him. They tried again, their swords becoming stuck in the cloak as Hayate’s hands flicked explosive tags at their heads. Before they could remove them he kai’d and it was over.

Reinforcements finally arrived, something Hayate would have never anticipated, however it had been Konjo’s plan all along. He was an Ote and Suou was a Jinrai. They had valuable bloodlines that could not get into the hands of the enemy, and all along, Konjo had bet on their own corpses. Hayate could never forget them, and he never quite recovered from the events of that mission, developing a slight dependency on alcohol to prevent his psychosomatic shakes. Spending a lot of time at the academy and following in the Fuyukis’ footsteps, Hayate learned to be optimistic once more by working with the children of Kumogakure. They were the future, and their future held infinite possibilities. By twenty Hayate was strong enough to qualify as a Jounin. Ass such the village approached him about becoming a Jounin Sensei, to which Hayate accepted. With restored confidence he visited the home of Kushina, his child-hood love. Kushina was deeply hurt by him shutting her and the world out, and after explaining his desire to be worthy of her love- and confessing his love… Kushina stated that she had always loved him too and she had and would always acknowledge him regardless of who he had been. Rekindled and renewed to be the best man he could, Hayate’s life had finally gotten on track.

Training harder than ever Hayate took on two students. Of his students, Hayasu had become his prized pupil and the two had begun to train quite regularly. Together they went on many missions and honed their skills as shinobi and people, Hayate growing to respect Hayasu as a little brother. After several missions, including thwarting a giant evil spirit that had been summoned in lightning country, Hayate had gained many injuries and much fame amongst the people of the village hidden in the Cloud. At nearly twenty-four he hoped to push himself harder than ever and become a Bannin of the village, however the Golden Years of his life would soon come to his close.

Kushina had fallen very ill. It had only been a matter of time until Kushina finally past. Despite having made Hayate promise he would fill his heart again and not retreat from the world once more, the blow had been stronger than any he had sustained before. With permission, he took a break from shinobi life to set out from the village with Hayasu on a five year journey throughout the Lightning Country and the world. During this journey he honed his skills, met Yoho and brought her into Kumogakure, and met the monkeys of Kaisaru. Dubbing this the Lost Years of his life, Hayate learned to synchronize his fighting with his summons and gave birth to a whole new style of ninjutsu, as-well as finding himself before returning to the village and active duty at twenty-eight. Hayasu wished to continue his journey however, and as such the two parted ways.

Fulfilling his promise to Kushina, rather than finding a new lover, Hayate found a child to love as his own and adopted Fuyuki Eiko, the daughter of his former sensei. The two took to each other quickly and formed a very close bond. Things would soon radically change for the twenty-eight year old when one morning, the self-proclaimed God of Thunder infiltrated Kumogakure and began to demolish the city. Having killed the Raikage, his attention was drawn to Hayate. To his horror, the spirit that he was facing was the spirit which he had had thought to have defeated in the Lightning country. His failure to end the spirit had caused the death of the Raikage and the destruction of Kumogakure- but he would not give in.

Rising to the occasion Hayate defeated his fears and self-pity and defended his village, fighting off the spirit and landing an ending blow- though to his dismay the spirit dissipated before he could finish the job. When he emerged from the mountain he was acknowledged by the village as it’s hero, and before he knew it he found himself in the presence of the Daimyou as a candidate for Raikage- the position he had dreamed of achieving his entire life.

His dreams however were not as illustrious as he had once imagined. One of the Lords mocked his optimism as he gave his answer to solving the political tension and hate within the Lightning Country. Seeking him out after the meeting to discuss matters more, the Lord became aggravated and attacked Hayate, aiming to break his arm. Having defended himself, he was accused of crimes and was going to be punished, and after the turn of events that had transpired he had realized his mistake. In his attempt to flee the scene, he was apprehended by Lord Banri, a bannin of Kumogakure and the leader of Black Ops. At this point, he struck a deal with bannin. He would become a Black Ops operative while he was a Missing Ninja and operate under direct orders from Banri. A war was coming and Banri needed a powerful piece to move during it.

Though still publicly thought of as a Criminal, throughout the Civil War of Kumogakure Hayate showed up on various battle fields, turning the tides of war and becoming a living legend on both sides of the battle. One such battle was the battle of Ko Bashira bridge, where he alone managed to defeat the enemy forces. His acts slowly healed his public image to the point of him becoming a war hero- and following his assassination of Lord Murakami's wife under the orders of Banri, he was relinquished from Black Ops and allowed to return to Kumogakure as it's new 9th Raikage, relieving Ote Syaoran of his interim post.

"We were getting hammered by the Kusakabe and Murakami forces... even the Jinchuuriki was having trouble keeping up with the sheer numbers... it all happened so fast... we were in a dugout a few clicks south of the bridge when suddenly the wind kicked up and we saw nothing but black streaks mixed with gold. None of us understood what was happening but moments later that guy- the banished one... He was standing there and he called out to the enemy forces telling them to back before any more needed to die... He clearly could have crushed everyone on the field and yet he chose to be compassionate... he was almost like some kind of god. "
Tactical AnalysisShow
[STATS]
Chakra Pool Endurance Control Strength Speed Willpower Mastery
40 (45-5) 35 50 30 50 40 50
[INVENTORY]
Jacket Pockets: 5x Flash Tag, 10x Exploding Tag, 2x Thick Permanent Markers
Left Hip Pouch: 30x Shuriken, Handkerchief, Anti-Flash Goggles, and Re-breather/Air Filter (Allows breathing under water/filtering of weak particulates C-Rank and below)
Thigh Holsters: 8x Kunai (On each thigh.)
Worn Hanging from Either Side of Belt: 4x Windmill Shuriken (Folded)
Noble EngineShow
Recovered from an ancient Kyoukan temple, the "Noble Engine" is a small ancient artifact in the form of a wood & leather neck-plate that acts as a back-up generator of sort for the bodies chakra pathways. Essentially, if the users pathways are ever blocked or damaged, the engine kicks into gear causing a surge of chakra to flush the users pathways allowing their chakra to continue once more. (Note: This does not stop the effects of Genjutsu. Likewise, Fuuinjutsu is seal based and this does not circumvent seals that inhibit chakra.)
KiokuShow
Recovered from the wastes of a northern temple in Lightning Country, Kioku is a legendary artifact in the form of a gauntlet used by the early shrine priests of Lightning Country. Through the use of ancient and strange fuuinjutsu, when Kioku is worn, elemental clones created by it's wielder have a strange fuuin that binds them. The binding seals is powered by their [Endurance], and allows them to persist even when not near their user, in any location until destroyed or until [Chakra Pool] is completely used. Essentially, this makes it so a clone does not disappear when away from the user/after a certain post count.
[ABILITIES]
[1] Starforce

Shortly before his death the 8th Raikage, Kyoukan Akino, passed a mysterious golden, cosmic energy from himself to Hayate, greatly augmenting his power and aiding his defeat of the demon Raijin. Following the battle, Hayate tried to discover more about the lightning-like energy and came to the conclusion that he had become a vessel for a mysterious energy known as the Starforce that had been passed down through generations of Raikage. By becoming a vessel for the Starforce his tenketsu and body were augmented in various ways. Through [Mastery] Hayate has learned to tap into the various powers of the Starforce. A side-effect of becoming a vessel, all of Hayate's chakra and ninjutsu holds a Golden color.
Starforce FormsShow
Form 0In the base form, the vessel has golden chakra and their tenketsu excretes such large amounts chakra that it permeates their skin causing a layer of invisible chakra to surround their body at all times. As it permeates through the vessels tissue and body the chakra causes the hosts body to passively regenerate at the cost of a permanent (-5) chakra drain. The layer itself has no particular effect on the environment or anything around them and doesn't add any defensive or offensive capabilities.
Form 1In this form, the auto-repairing chakra layer that surrounds the hosts skin can be given a single elemental charge via jutsu, inducing a different effect based on the element granted. Once an element is activated, the chakra will thicken to a strength of [Control].
+5 Control
Form 2In this form the vessel's invisible layer of chakra becomes far more radiant, stretching out in a large [Control x 2] meter radius around them and granting them passive sensory. Until [Control]/2 meters away, the vessel can feel accurately both the distance and size of a chakra source. After [Control / 2] meters however the details become gradually more fuzzy. At the absolute limit of the sensory range, only the rough sizes of chakra pool can be felt with sometimes multiple individuals who are close by being lumped together as one reading.
+5 Control, +5 Chakra Pool
Form 3In this form, the auto-repairing chakra layer outside the hosts skin can be given multiple elemental charges via jutsu, inducing up to 3 elemental effects at a time.
+5 Control, +5 Chakra Pool, +5 Endurance
Form 4In this form, up to 5 elemental effects at a time can be held. Additionally, the vessel can "save" a technique, suspending it to the chakra layer that permeates outside them for later release. Only one technique can be saved at a time with a maximum duration of [Control]/5.
+5 Control, +7 Chakra Pool, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength
Form 4 PerfectedIn this form the auto repairing chakra surrounding the vessel becomes a lightning gold color and holds a durability equal to their [Control]. This chakra acts like a flexible barrier around the user, sealing them off from the environment around them. Having completely mastered tapping into the power of the Starforce, the abilities granted in form 1,2,3,4 are now usable in Form 0.
+5 Control, +10 Chakra Pool, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength
MasteryShow
4)First form is now unlockable. Up to C-Rank Jutsu can be used in First form.
6) Up to B-Rank Jutsu can be used in First form.
10) Up to A-Rank Jutsu can be used in First form.
14) Up to S-Rank Jutsu can be used in First form. Second form Unlockable, up to D-rank jutsu can be used in Second form.
16) Up to C-Rank Jutsu can be used in Second form.
20) Up to B-Rank Jutsu can be used in Second form. Form 2 Ascended Unlocked
22) Up to A-Rank Jutsu can be used in Second form.
26) Up to S-Rank Jutsu can be used in Second. Third form unlockable, up to D-rank jutsu can be used in Second form.
30) Up to C-rank jutsu can be used in third form.
34) Up to B-Rank Jutsu can be used in Third form.
38) Up to A-Rank Jutsu can be used in Third form.
40) Up to S-Rank Jutsu can be used in Third form. Fourth Form unlockable and up to C-Rank Jutsu can be used in Fourth form.
42) Up to B-Rank Jutsu can be used in Fourth form.
46) Up to A-Rank Jutsu can be used in Fourth form.
48) Up to S-Rank Jutsu can be used in Fourth form.
50)Form 4 Perfected Unlocked.
[2] Resonating Chakra
Hayate's elemental techniques have a unique "resonating chakra" that causes chakra from his jutsu to seep into the terrain and environment around him. Effectively, all elemental techniques cast by Hayate have a unique additional passive called "Infusion".

Infusion
Any elemental jutsu cast by Hayate that collides with something will infuse his chakra in it for up to [Control]/5 posts. The size of the infusion starts at the size of the elemental jutsu that contacted it and doubles in size after 1 post. This effect does not work against other jutsu.
[3] Yang-Yin
Perhaps related to his abnormal tenketsu, Hayate had an extreme difficulty molding elemental chakra as a youth. After observation from the sensory and iijutsu divisions in Kumogakure, they discovered the yin-yang chakra in Hayate's body is reversed. Through lots of self-control he learned to mold elements normally, though Hayate has learned in more recent years to utilize his abnormality as an advantage. This ability only applies to channeled elemental technique and by changing how he channels chakra can be toggled on or off.

Because of the polarization of chakra, Yang-Yin elemental jutsu react to other elemental jutsu differently. Put simply, the strength and weakness of a jutsu is flipped. Passives are unaffected. Like a reverse yang-yin world, water erodes the minerals of earth breaking it down and fuels fire, wind forces more CO2 into fire extinguishing it, the dry air of winds makes electricity much more conductive, and the denseness of earth grounds electricity with ease

Yang-Yin Elemental cycle: [< :doton: < :suiton: < :katon: < :fuuton: < :raiton: ]
[CONCENTRATIONS]
NinjutsuAdvanced Channeling, Raiton Affinity, Raiton Kinesis, Fuuton Affinity, Fuuton Kinesis, Suiton Affinity, Suiton Kinesis, Doton, Doton Kinesis
Taijutsu Close Quarters Combat, Perception, Acrobatics, Rigid Structure, Arts of Medicine
Genjutsu Sound Initiation, Touch Initiation, Sensory Initiation

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by Taiga » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:25 am

Starforce: Elemental ChargeShow
By delivering elemental chakra to the auto-repairing protective shell provided by Starforce, Hayate can temporarily charge it with elements, adding to it different elemental effects.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Veil of Electricity[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will deliver an electrical charge into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden electricity to form around him. Beyond gaining the passives of Raiton, this electricity is extremely volatile and burns through anything it touches with a strength equal to Hayate's [Control], even causing the moisture in the air or airbourne contaminants or particulates around him to vaporize on contact. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Shroud of Gales[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will infuse air into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden winds to form around him. The wind itself is strong enough to carry him just slightly in the air, Hayate floating roughly 1m off the ground. The tremendous force of the wind swirling around his body creates a tornado like effect in his immediate area. Objects will be pulled in and then rapidly ejected before they can reach him at a strength of [Control]. This tornado effect prevents particulates or contaminants in the air from reaching him. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Cloak of Bubbles[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling throughout his body, Hayate will mix water into the Starforce chakra that surrounds him adding an additional layer of protection to it. This causes a 30cm cloak of golden bubbles to form around him with [Control] strength. Since the bubbles around him are constantly popping and instantly reforming when he moves, wherever Hayate goes will be drenched in the golden waters of his cloak. In addition, when the bubbles pop the water they release applies the envelop passive, surrounding whatever pierces them and adding additional stopping force that makes this elemental cloak quite durable. This effect lasts for 6 posts.
Starforce: NinpouShow
By feeding non-elemental chakra to the Starforce, Hayate can enhance the various tertiary abilities granted to him by the Starforce.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Power Level[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling more chakra into his body to Hayate will extend the capabilities of Starforce's sensory to include the ability to compare the power level of each source of chakra within range. The power level of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Chakra Pool, Control and Strength stats.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Speed Radar[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling more chakra into his body to Hayate will extend the capabilities of his Starforce granted sensory to include the ability to find the speed of any moving thing within range. While generally just a "relative" read out, if he focuses on one single source he can ascertain the speed it is moving at with a deviation of ±2. This means if he feels something moving at around 20 speed, for him it is a vague range between 18 or 22.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Clairvoyance[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling more chakra into his body to Hayate will extend the capabilities of his Starforce granted sensory to include the ability to give him a tingly sensation when ever anyone in a 30 meter radius begins building up chakra for a jutsu. This effect lasts for 6 posts.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Suspend[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling additional chakra at the end of another jutsu, utilizing the abilities granted to him by Starforce, Hayate will not form the technique and instead suspend the raw energy for it to the layer of Starforce energy that surrounds him. The maximum duration a technique can be stored is equal to [Control]/5. When a technique is being held, the Starforce energy will change from its usual gold to a normal "blue" chakra color as a visual tell.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Overgrowth[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate can use the pure amount of chakra running through his tissues to trigger active regeneration rather than relying on Starforce's passive regeneration. While channeling other jutsu cannot be used, but active regeneration will cause his injuries to regenerate at a rate faster than passive regeneration, knocking 1 post off the duration. Since this forces him to actively channel additional chakra this can heal through debuffs meant to remove passive regeneration.

[color=#E8C26A][b]Starforce • Unclouded Senses[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling additional chakra and closing his eyes Hayate can momentarily greatly extend the range of Starforce's sensory- giving him up clarity up to 150m and a vague sense of "chakra sources" that exist for up to 1.5KM. Outside of his clarity zone though the range is greatly increased the downside is if a target does not have an Endurance or Chakra pool above 35 they will not register unless multiple weaker parties are nearby- in which case they will become one "clump". Beyond the existence of these sources and the rough direction they are in, he will get no further information or clarity on these powerful beings and if he opens his eyes at any time the technique will be cancelled.
NinpouShow
[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Yin-Yang[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate reverses the flow of his chakras setting them to Yin-Yang, causing his elements to work as per usual.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Yang-Yin[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate reverses the flow of his chakras setting them to Yang-Yin, causing his elemental jutsus' weaknesses to polarize.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Hidden Kunai[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate can cause a kunai to instantly appear in it. The kunai will be summoned from their persons or from within 3 feet of their position.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Mask Scent[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will create a thin layer of chakra over his body which masks his scent. The layer provides no defensive bonuses and lasts for 6 posts or until dispelled.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Deceleration Field[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate will cause cause a thin 3x3 meter wall of chakra to form in front of him at a speed equal to his [Control]. This wall can be moved through completely though when anything passes through it from either side, it is loses momentum. (-1 Speed) The wall will fade after 3 posts.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Programming[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling a small amount of chakra into a specific body part, Hayate creates a bubble of chakra in a part of his body that pops after a few moments. The end-effect is this bubble of chakra will cause the muscles in the effected area of his body to involuntarily contract and move in a certain manner, allowing him to do things like program his fingers to twitch or move ahead of time. Cannot be used to form complex hand seals.

*[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the user will experience a constant drain on their chakra for as long as the summon is in place. This drain is also dependent on the size and rank of the summon.

*[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size at a speed of 4. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of 16 or more strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Increase Strength[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Hayate will channel chakra into his body reinforcing his muscles and increasing his physical strength (+5) for up to 5 posts. As a drawback of this technique, he will lose -5 willpower during the duration of this technique.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Island Turtle Defense[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
A different take on the standard summoning technique, after the appropriate hand seals, Hayate will make contact with anyone he wishes to bring along with him, reverse summoning himself and whoever he is touching into the stomach of his summon, Kamegan then summoning the summon to wherever he was.

*[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the user's stamina). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for stamina, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control.[list][*]1-15 Control: 1/5[*]16-25: 2/5[*]26-35: 3/5[*]36+: 4/5[/list]

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Fortify Mind[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Hayate will channel chakra into his head increasing blood flow and sharpening his wits increasing his Willpower (+10) for up to 7 posts. As a drawback of this technique, his body gets less chakra than typical causing him to be come more sluggish and weaker for a loss of -5 strength and -5 speed during the duration of this technique.

[color=#80A0FF][b]Ninjutsu • Shatter Mind[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 40 Control
Hayate will channel chakra into his hand then release a massive wave of chakra from it. The wave travels out up to 50 meters and is 75 meters in wide. Everyone the chakra impacts will suffer a slight headache and find their Willpower reduced (-12 Willpower) for the next 6 posts.
RaitonShow
[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Static Generation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his feet, Hayate will greatly increase the rate at which they can generate static electricity. For the next 4 posts, every time his foot hits the ground, 6 inch long sparks of static electricity will fly from them into the immediate area. These sparks are sharp like kunai but don't have any real force behind them.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Status Check[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate places it on someones head, releasing oscillating non-harmful electricity into their brain. If the target is dead, Hayate will feel nothing, but if the target is still alive, his technique will match a brain impulse, forming a wave for the current to travel back to him and causing his hand to receive a small joy-buzzer like shock as notification of their life. This can also tell when a target's brain is being effected by a Genjutsu, as the electrical impulse of the central nervous system are firing.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Voltmeter[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate points it as a source of electricity up to 10 meters away. In doing so, he will be able to read the potency of the lightning.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Charge[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Hayate can channel chakra to coat up to two items (one per hand) that he is holding in a layer of lightning for up to 3 posts. The layer of lightning has [Control] strength. Beyond carrying the passive of raiton, this greatly increases the offensive capability of even the most rudimentary weapons such as a stick.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Light[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tip, Hayate will cause a small lightning bolt to form above his index finger, then stabilize. The lightning bolt gives enough light to illuminate a 10m radius around Hayate for up to 5 posts or until released.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Galvanic Zone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. The user's Raiton will constrict and paralyze jutsu and people who enter it. They will lose -1 Speed per post for 2 posts or until the user ends the jutsu.

*[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Voltaic Zone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain [Control] Strength shocks. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Longshot[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tip and continuing to do so, Hayate will fire a single shot of ration from his index finger. The shot is 1 foot in diameter and 1 meter long, and leaves a 2-inch diameter trail of lightning as it travels, the trail decaying after a post. The piercing lightning bolt travels for up to 25m at a [Control] speed and strength.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Shadow of Raijin[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause sparks to jump off of his hands that will form into a pair of golden hands. From the wrists, the rest of the body will form in a raw humanoid aura of volatile lightning. The clone looks more like a lightning elemental rather than a clone of Hayate. The clone has stats equal to Hayate and is capable of using Raiton jutsu. If they are not destroyed after [Control/4] posts they will disappear.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Destruction Orb[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will create an ultra compressed ball of lightning 15cm in diameter that will hover behind him for up to 5 posts. Upon impact the ball explodes in a 1m radius with a strength of [Control] force.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Eight Shooter[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tips, Hayate will build up enough raiton to fire off 8 shots (4 from each) from his index fingers. Every time he pivots one of his wrists making a firing motion he launch a piercing lightning bolt (L: 1M, D: 30cm) from his fingertip at [Control] speed and strength for up to 25 meters. Lasts until all shots are fired or until cancelled.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Static Bomb[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate launches a 1 meter diameter disc of lightning forward in a straight line at a speed equal to [Control] for up to 40m away. Upon impact, it explodes in a 5m radius, however, rather than shocking, if the target gets hit by the technique or the explosion they become charged with static electricity for 5 posts.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Shuriken Clone[/b][/color]
[/i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Grabbing hold of a shuriken, Hayate will channel electricity into it then toss it towards a target within 3 posts. Upon kai'ing the projectile, it will rapidly duplicate until it forms into a 7 meter diameter cloud of densely packed shuriken, formed completely of raiton. The cloned projectiles will propel forward from the origin shuriken at a [Control] speed and strength up to a range of 40m.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Heaven Shaking Thunder[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling into his body, Hayate will coat himself in a layer of lightning that is hot enough to burn through people with [Control] strength and can be held for up to 3 posts. If Hayate runs at a speed of more than 40, lightning streaks off his body, leaving a trail the size of his body with the full passive of the lightning that decays after 1 post. The true power of the technique however is that when Hayate releases the technique after coming to a full-stop, he releases the energy off his body flinging it like a shockwave in front of him (so that he is unaffected by the blast). This shockwave travels up to 50m away and 75 meters out decimating whatever was in his path. This technique earns it's name for the fact that, so long as the user is moving at over 40 speed, the technique itself makes absolutely no sound and is silent up until the explosion, upon which a massive flash of light is released followed by a crack of thunder that resonates for miles.

*[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Levitakinesis[/b][/color]
[/i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Raiton, Hayate is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the Hayate's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

[color=#fe0][b]Raiton • Lightning Contagion[/b][/color]
[/i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his fingertip, Hayate will aim his index finger pointing up into the sky, unleashing an arc of lightning up into it. This arc of lightning will cause the atmosphere to quickly react and become super charged, releasing lightning down in a 100m radius from the technique's point of origin for 6 posts. Every posts 15 lightning bolts will fall at [Control] speed towards the highest metal point in the effected area.
FuutonShow
D-Rank
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Screw[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By holding a projectile in his hand and channeling chakra into it, Hayate creates a small vortex of wind around it that rotates with a strength of 5. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and applying the fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Redirection[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By holding a projectile in his hand and channeling chakra into it, Hayate infuses it with wind energy. He will then throw the projectile. At anytime during the course of the projectiles trajectory, he will be able to change it's direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part via chakra kai. This technique only lasts one post. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Direction[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger-tip then holding it up into the air, Hayate can determine the direction the wind is moving in and the current atmospheric pressure. The technique dissipates immediately after use. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Levitating Step[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his feet, Hayate will create small jets of air that allow him to glide through the air as if skating on ice. While this doesn't allow him to fly, it allows him to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater eas and allows Hayate to safely skate over pressure sensitive traps without triggering them. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the Hayate's chakra supply runs out or Hayate shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Silent Projectiles[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into up to five projectiles in his hand, Hayate coats them in a vortex of wind that reduces drag and causes the projectiles to sail silently through the air. The coating will fade after 3 posts. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Second Wind[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will produce oxygen in his bloodstream. While this doesn't remove the need to breath completely, it allows him to go for posts between breaths. This Jutsu does not expire until the Hayate's chakra supply runs out or Hayate shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Invisible Knapsack[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will cause gusts of wind to burst out his back, then stabilize into a 1 meter diameter wind bubble. For up to 4 posts, Hayate can attach any items to the area, and they will hover in place there as if he had an invisible knapsack on. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique and the technique offers no defensive resistance against incoming attacks.
C-Rank
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Third Wind[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite[/i]: [color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Second Wind[/b][/color]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will produce oxygen in his bloodstream, completely removing the need to breath. The effects of this technique will last for 6 posts or until cancelled.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Silent Movements[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Silent Projectiles[/b][/color]
By channeling chakra into his entire body, Hayate coats it in a vortex of wind that raises him slightly off the ground to soften his steps, muffles the noises he makes within, and reduces wind drag, effectively allowing him to move silently. The coating will fade after 4 posts. At very close ranges, this becomes ineffective if a target has 10 or more taijutsu. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Darude[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause spinning vortexes of air to form around them. He will then thrust his hands forward, sending a vortex of wind into the ground directly in front of him. This will kick up mud, grass, dirt, sand, dust, or whatever is loose on the ground, throwing it into the air and creating a dust cloud 10m in diameter. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Cannon[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 15 Ninjutsu, 20 Control
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause spinning vortexes of air to form around them. He will then thrust his hands forward as a 7 meter diameter vortex of winds blasts through with a speed of 15 and strength of 15, up to 20 meters away.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Gale Blade[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 15 Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into a weapon he is holding, Hayate will cover it in a thick vortex of wind at a speed of 10, extending the weapon's range by 1.5m while not adding anything to its weight. This causes the weapon to also gain an edge as sharp as an average sword. This applies the fuuton passive at a strength of 20 on contact with an opponent. Lasts 5 posts or until cancelled.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Tornado Trap[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at a speed of 12 which extends 10m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with a strength of 8, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.
B-Rank
[color=lightblue][b]Fuuton • Improved Hand Bunshin[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will create a vortex of wind around his hands which then form into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands are capable of performing any of Hayate's jutsu B-Rank or lower. The possess the following stats:[list][*][b]Taijutsu:[/b] 5
[*][b]Stamina:[/b] 10
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 5
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 7[/list]

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Pressure Damage[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth, Hayate will release a large sphere of wind with a 10m radius at 20 speed, which has a maximum range of 50m. Should the target be hit within the first 30m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing an explosive force equivalent to 4 explosive tags, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply 3 explosive tags worth of force and range.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Pillar[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the required hand seals, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 10m radius will form around them at 20 speed, extending up to 30m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defence or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with 20 strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Force Push[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate will thrust it forward releasing a blast of wind from his hand. The blast of wind forms a vortex like cone 35m long and 25m at the base. It travels at a speed of 20 and strength of 20.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Giga Drill Breaker[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 22 Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate will cause spinning vortexes of air to form around it. This vortex of air spins at a speed of 12 and moves at a strength of 32. While the speed it spins at is relatively low, making it possible to counteract the technique by properly timing a blow, it is incredibly potent at drilling through defenses, walls, or just about anything.
A-Rank
*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Gentle Caress of Suffocation[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Once the user has performed the required hand seals, it is recommended that they take a deep breath. This is because their fuuton chakra will visibly surge outward to cover an area of 30m in all directions around their person. While this does not create a vaccuum or remove all the air, it does push specifically all of the oxygen out of the area and keeps it that way for 5 posts, though the duration can be extended if the final hand seal is held. Note that extending the duration will incur additional chakra costs. This technique causes all who remain within this area to lose 5 stamina per post that they do not escape it. If they reach 0 stamina, they will black out. The stamina regenerates at a rate of 5 per post that they are outside of this technique's effect.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Clone[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the proper hand seals, Hayate releases a gust of wind into the air next to him, kicking up dirt and obscurring vision of him. This wind will then transform into an exact replica of Hayate. This clone is incapable of performing jutsu.[list][*]Taijutsu: 20
[*]Stamina: 20
[*]Strength: 20
[*]Speed: 25[/list]

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Dismemberment Destruction[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth, Hayate will release a thin 2-inch diameter stream of wind from his mouth that travels in a straight line up to 25 meters away at a speed of 25. Upon impact, the stream will split apart, violently turning into a vortex of wind with a 15 meter radius from the point of impact. The vortex will push anything caught in it between the spinning blades of wind with a strength of 25. Last 1 posts before dissipating.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Flurry with a Chance of Decapitation[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 30 Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate charges them with wind forming a small vortex around each hand. By swiping his hand in the desired direction, he will fire a 4 meter long, 2 inch thick blade of wind in a straight line up to 30 meters away and at a speed of 30 and strength of 20. Each hand is capable of firing up to 5 blades of wind total. If not used immediately, lasts 2 posts or until cancelled.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Aerokinesis[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Fuuton, Hayate is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to Hayate's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally where it doesn't exist.
S-Rank
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Heavenly Wrath[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals, Hayate will raised his hands than thrust them down towards the ground, creating a heavy blast of wind anywhere within a 30 meter distance at a speed of 35. The blast of wind is 20x20 meters and exerts force downwards at a strength of 35 for 4 posts or until cancelled. While relatively simple itself, targets caught trapped beneath the wind without a way of defending themselves will find themselves decimated by the cutting wind.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Cyclonic Destruction Disc[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 42 Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hand and simultaneously molding it with the other, Hayate will form a 2 meter diameter disc of condensed wind. The condensed sphere will hum gently and looks like a compacted vortex. Hayate may then throw the disc, it propelling itself at a speed of 44 speed in a straight line up to 100 meters away. Once it comes into contact with something or reaches the end of its trajectory, it will explode with the force of 20 explosive tags. Rather than the traditional passive of wind, anyone hit by the blast has extremely tiny blades of wind pass by their skin, damaging their organs and their tenketsu and making them incapable of using jutsu until healed via Iijutsu. This of course is the least of the worries, as surviving such an attack would be quite the feat.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

TheLacarix

Raikage Revamp Part 2

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:20 am

1/2
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico