Servant

Some Perfection

Post by Servant » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:32 am

Application: Sadame Juusha
Change:
  • Adding an ability.
    Quote:
    Perfect Specimen
    Sadame Juusha's body has developed a healing factor several times better than an average human. In truth, his ability to heal bypasses many who are considered to have unique regeneration abilities. Juusha is seemingly able to heal from nearly any wound within moments, though this does result in a -15 CP. Because of this, the following table represents Juusha's ability to heal.
    Healing TableShow
    Wound TypeTime to Recover
    Minor Wounds
    Minor Wounds refers to injuries sustained that are little more than scratches or bruises to the skin. These types of wounds have little impact on a person beyond minor bleeding and discomfort. This also includes first degree burns. If left alone over a period of time, the body would have been able to heal them on their own with no medical attention.

Minor wounds may cover an area no larger than two inches / five centimeters in length/radius.
    Immediate
    Moderate Wounds
    Moderate Wounds are injuries done to a person which are deep gouges, cuts and abrasions as well as bruising of deep tissue and damage to muscular systems that are not severe enough to totally prevent movement. They also include second degree burns. If left alone over a period of time, the body would require medical attention for proper healing of these wounds, even if the body could manage them on its own.

Moderate wounds may cover an area no larger than 5 inches / 13 centimeters in length/radius, and no more than two inches/ 5 centimeters deep.
    Immediate
    Extensive Injuries
    Extensive Injuries are much more severe than Moderate Wounds. These injuries involve the immobilization of limbs through severed tendons, fractured bones, large cuts and deep stab wounds. They also include third degree burns. These are wounds which have a possibility of severely impacting on a person for their whole life, possibly even killing them if they do not receive medical attention.

Extensive Injuries may cover an area no larger than 10 inches / 25 centimeters in length/radius, and no more than 5 inches/ 13 centimeters deep.
    Immediate
    Critical Injuries
    Critical Injuries are, simply put, wounds that have a high chance in resulting in death if not treated. These wounds include loss of limb, compound fractures, impalement and the rupturing of internal organs (excluding heart and brain).
    1 post per wound, during this time movement is reduced to ¾ speed.
    Lethal Wounds
    These are the types of injuries that would normally result in imminent or immediate death. Such as the puncturing of the carotid artery, the rupturing of vital organs such as the heart and brain. In this category also lies the repairing of any spinal injuries and fourth degree burns, as their complexity is similar.
    2 posts while not moving if evading death or repairing spinal injuries, but may move with fourth degree burns. Evading death also causes a permanent -1 Endurance drop.
    Death Suspension
    The user is able to sacrifice [Stamina] and [Control] in order to sustain their life for extended periods. Should severed and/or damaged body parts be reconnected and/or repaired in his time, they are able to maintain their life. This is only accounting for their present stamina meaning the passive cost for regeneration abilities cannot be also reduced to maintain life.
    1 Stamina & 1 Control per every 3 posts.
  • Also adding 10 to CP (so he's not at 0) and 5 to Endurance.
  • Adding a conc:
    Suiton Sabre:
    Suiton Sabre
    An extension of Ki Sabre, a character with this concentration is able to apply Suiton's passive enveloping effect to their ki. This concentration does not allow for Suiton ninjutsu, just ki sabre like techniques with the aforementioned passive. Any techniques utilizing this concentration fall under both Suiton and Ki Sabre pyramids.
    Passive (Enveloping)Show
    Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.
  • Adding jutsu:
    Quote:
    Suiton Sabre ・ Suiton Conversion
    D-Rank Kijutsu
    This technique allows Juusha to convert his normal Ki Sabre coating into a one with the suiton passive. The normal white coating appears more fluid and takes on a more bluish coloring.

Suiton Sabre ・ Splash Attack
    D-Rank Kijutsu
    With suiton ki coating their weapon, the user can cause suiton ki to splash off the tip of the weapon. Often used when a physical attack is blocked, this technique is often used to distract opponent's as the user prepares another attack.

Suiton Sabre ・ Grasping at Straws
    C-Rank Kijutsu
    This technique causes the user's ki coating to attach itself to whatever comes into contact with it. This connection has strength of [Control] but the suiton's enveloping passive adds 6 to that number. This can be used to disarm opponents (if their strength is lower), simply move their guard out of the way, or distract them. The user can also detach their ki coating at any time.
Payment:
  • None for the ability
  • 45 points for the stats (already subtracted from code below)
  • None for conc
  • 2 Ds and a C rank jutsu come to 7 points (already subtracted from code below)

Code: Select all

[center][big][big][b]Sadame Juusha[/b][/big][/big]
Juu

Perfection is attainable.[/center]
[hr]
[center][b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"
[b]Weight:[/b] 190 lbs.
[b]Physical Features:[/b]
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Juu's face is notably young looking, easily able to fit on a boy 2 or 3 years younger than himself. His eyes are an interesting yellow color and his mop-like brown hair hangs across his forehead in such a manner that it sometimes blocks his eyes from view.
[*][i]Body:[/i] Juu has a very fit but lithe body for a young man his age, but also on the shorter side. His arms and forearms are often bandaged because of the many wounds he inflicts on himself during training.
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i] Juu's most notable feature is likely the large naginata that he carries.[/list]
[b]Clothing/Accessories:[/b] Juu wears a short-sleeve, turtleneck coat that extends down to his knees. The neck is lined with white fur which is noticeable at the top of the neck. There are red and black buttons to keep the jacket closed. The boy also wears black slacks, gloves, and combat boots. 
[b]Picture:[/b] [center][img=200x300]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c7/04/52/c70452b690a9971ac417b503243458ff.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[list][*][i]General:[/i] Juu is stern in his thought process, often believing that he knows what's right and true. He believes that hard work leads to better results and perfection should be the goal of all people. Those that settle for mediocrity infuriate him. While those that break laws and go around the system to get what they want are not much better. He doesn't make many friends due to his desire to push them towards perfection. While he is aware of his countries belief that women are of a higher caliber than men, his personal experience with women leave him doubting that fact.
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] Juu hopes to become a professional soldier with the Sons of Iron, the Holy City of Towers' militia, not because he wants to protect the church, but because he thinks it'll prove his obsession with perfection is worthwhile.
[*][i]Fears:[/i] Juu fears that he will be wrong on such a scale that his character will be forever ruined.
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i] Juu rarely enters combat, preferring training as a means of honing his skills. For this reason, he lacks practical combat experience but, if pushed to combat, Juu will use his naginata and an abundance of movement to maintain the distance and attempt to defeat any defenses they may have, eventually stabbing or slashing his opponent to death.[/list]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Place of Origin:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=?p=1798861&t=5637955#p1798897]Holy City of Towers[/url]
[b]Rank:[/b] A

[list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 15
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 50
[*][b]Control:[/b] 10 (25-15)
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 36
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 35
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 40[/list]
[b]Equipment:[/b] Juu carries a naginata which is approximately 8 feet in length from tip to end. The blade is roughly 3 feet long with a slight curve and a thicker head. Just below the blade is a handguard followed by a 2 foot section that is round and thinner than the following section which is 3 feet long and cylindrical. Both sections of the handle are crimson in color[center][img=960,540]https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/014/150/015/large/emil-yakovlev-preview5.jpg?1542703028[/img][/center]
[b]Companions:[/b] (0/1)
[b]Primary Affinity:[/b] Suiton
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities, Concentrations, and Styles[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][big][b][color=#1460db][u]Perfect Specimen[/u][/color][/b][/big][c]Sadame Juusha's body, based on his Endurance, has developed a healing factor several times better than an average human. In truth, his ability to heal bypasses many who are considered to have unique regeneration abilities. Juusha's physical ability to heal is naturally boosted by his chakra, causing a -15 to his CP. Because of this, the following table represents Juusha's ability to heal.

[spoiler=Healing Table][table=2][c][center][u][b]Wound Type[/b][/u][/center][c][center][u][b]Time to Recover[/b][/u][/center][c][u]Minor Wounds[/u]
Minor Wounds refers to injuries sustained that are little more than scratches or bruises to the skin. These types of wounds have little impact on a person beyond minor bleeding and discomfort. This also includes first degree burns. If left alone over a period of time, the body would have been able to heal them on their own with no medical attention.

Minor wounds may cover an area no larger than two inches / five centimeters in length/radius.[c]Immediate
[c][u]Moderate Wounds[/u]
Moderate Wounds are injuries done to a person which are deep gouges, cuts and abrasions as well as bruising of deep tissue and damage to muscular systems that are not severe enough to totally prevent movement. They also include second degree burns. If left alone over a period of time, the body would require medical attention for proper healing of these wounds, even if the body could manage them on its own.

Moderate wounds may cover an area no larger than 5 inches / 13 centimeters in length/radius, and no more than two inches/ 5 centimeters deep.[c]Immediate
[c][u]Extensive Injuries[/u]
Extensive Injuries are much more severe than Moderate Wounds. These injuries involve the immobilization of limbs through severed tendons, fractured bones, large cuts and deep stab wounds. They also include third degree burns. These are wounds which have a possibility of severely impacting on a person for their whole life, possibly even killing them if they do not receive medical attention.

Extensive Injuries may cover an area no larger than 10 inches / 25 centimeters in length/radius, and no more than 5 inches/ 13 centimeters deep.[c]Immediate
[c][u]Critical Injuries[/u]
Critical Injuries are, simply put, wounds that have a high chance in resulting in death if not treated. These wounds include loss of limb, compound fractures, impalement and the rupturing of internal organs (excluding heart and brain).[c]1 post per wound, during this time movement is reduced to ¾ speed.
[c][u]Lethal Wounds[/u]
These are the types of injuries that would normally result in imminent or immediate death. Such as the puncturing of the carotid artery, the rupturing of vital organs such as the heart and brain. In this category also lies the repairing of any spinal injuries and fourth degree burns, as their complexity is similar.[c]2 posts while not moving if evading death or repairing spinal injuries, but may move with fourth degree burns. Evading death also causes a permanent -1 Endurance drop.
[c][u]Death Suspension[/u]
The user is able to sacrifice [Endurance] and [Control] in order to sustain their life for extended periods. Should severed and/or damaged body parts be reconnected and/or repaired in his time, they are able to maintain their life. This is only accounting for their present Endurance meaning the passive cost for regeneration abilities cannot be also reduced to maintain life.[c]1 Endurance & 1 Control per every 3 posts.[/table][/spoiler]
[c][b]Second Ability[/b][c]N/A
[c][b]Third Ability[/b][c]N/A[/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Taijutsu[/b][c][quote=Polearm Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Polearm Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with staves, spears, halberds, pikes, scythes and other like weapons. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote][quote=Medicine]The fundamental skill of [b][Medicine][/b] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Heavenly Body Control]The fundamental skills of [b][Heavenly Body Control][/b] cannot be mastered by those with less than 35 Endurance, , Strength and Speed. These skills include those required to create almost ninjutsu-equivalent effects simply from the movement of one’s body such as animal shaped blasts of compressed air from especially positioned hands and other similar feats which are beyond reality. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][c]
[b]Other[/b][c][quote=Ki Sabre]
When a Samurai reaches a certain level of skill with their blade, They become able to force their 'Ki' into their blade and shape it as they will to allow a Kenjutsu user a greater range of attacks in comparison to normal fighters. This power is referred to by the citizens of the minor countries as "Ki", and has historically allowed the greatest samurai to stand on equal footing with shinobi.[/quote][quote=Suiton Sabre][color=#7ABDF7]Suiton Sabre[/color]
An extension of Ki Sabre, a character with this concentration is able to apply Suiton's passive [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect to their ki. This concentration does not allow for Suiton ninjutsu, just ki sabre like techniques with the aforementioned passive. Any techniques utilizing this concentration fall under both Suiton and Ki Sabre pyramids
[spoiler=Passive (Enveloping)]Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.[/spoiler]
[/quote][/table][table=1,Styles][quote=Kushou]
[b]Kushou-Ryu Soujutsu[/b], or spear techniques, are a collection of Taijutsu techniques focused around the use of polearms. The techniques can be used interchangeably for users of spears, staves, glaives and similar weapons. These techniques were developed by the military of the Holy City of Towers, rumored to have been passed from the Holy Mother herself to the males of her land centuries ago. Those who wish to learn the secret techniques of the style must travel there and convince them to teach them. The style itself revolves around keeping the user’s weapon and body moving in order to maneuver around an opponent’s guard, or beat their way through it.
[b]Requires: [i][Polearm Weapons][/i] and [i][Deft Hands][/i] Concentrations[/b][/quote][quote=Arts of Medicine][b]Arts of Medicine[/b]
This user has educated themselves in traditional medicine, and is able to treat and care for wounds in methods taught to medicine men and doctors that don't utilize chakra.
[b]Requires: [i][Medicine][/i] and [i][Deft Hands][/i] Concentrations[/b][/quote][/table]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Low Wind Rising[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The foundational stance of the Kushou style, Low Wind Rising involves the spinning of the user’s spear or polearm around their body constantly whilst remaining in motion. While in this stance, the user will be able to deflect projectiles with less strength than their own, while also making unpredictable movements of their spear.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Viper Flicks its Tongue[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
This simple technique involves thrusting quickly with the user’s long weapon from a distance before quickly pulling back their polearm to prevent counters. This techniques most useful aspect is that it can be used while in motion without affecting speed or momentum.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Courtier Taps his Fan[/color][/b]
This simple technique involves proper use of the pole of the user’s weapon to deflect blows. By properly angling and manoeuvring their spear or staff they can deflect other like weapons, hand to hand blows or even sword blows by striking the right place at the right time, even while in motion.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Swallow Takes Flight[/color][/b]
The user will vault themselves into the air using their polearm and then unleash a powerful blow from above. This technique is used to disorient and surprise foes as well as overpower them as it strikes with all of the user’s body weight and momentum from the spin they perform in the air in order to strike with the spear that was touching the ground moments before.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Twisting the Wind[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: * Kushou・Low Wind Rising
This is the core technique of the Kushou Style. The user will begin in the Low Wind Rising stance and then approaches their opponent. They will begin with a wide arcing blow to begin this combination of blows. Following this they will spin their polearm and their body as they follow their opponent across the battlefield, chasing them down as they block and evade. This technique takes the user’s entire post, and can strike a number of times equal to half their speed. Those who block more than one blow will suffer a -3 to Strength for 3 posts as the weapon’s momentum and force jars their body.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Bundling Straw[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
This technique is a kind of mental preparation for the constant movement and spinning involved in the Kushou style. This enables the user to gather snippets of vision, sounds and tactile sensory information in order to be properly aware of the battlefield around them whether standing still or in rapid circular motion. The user is effectively aware of their surroundings within 25m of their person, able to recognize when attacks are coming and the body positions of opponents.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Swallow Rides the Wind[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: * Kushou・The Swallow Takes Flight
The user of this technique must first launch themselves high into the air as if with The Swallow Takes Flight. They will then begin to spin and unleash a flurry of blows from above. The user is capable of performing up to three strikes in the air, each of them prolonging the user’s airtime. The Swallow Rides the Wind is useful as it maintains the advantageous high ground and all of the forward momentum toward the opponent throughout all of its blows, giving the user an effective +6 Strength and -6 Control for the three blows.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Watered Silk[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
The user of this technique will strike the ground with one end of their weapon hard, dragging it in a line. This will fling a cloud of dirt, rock and dust up into their opponent’s eyes as if the user had thrown it. The use of one end of their weapon in this enables the immediate return of the opposite end for a follow up strike at either a blinded opponent or an opponent that is quite predictably dodging the debris.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]Kushou・Viper Strike[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Viper Flicks its Tongue[/color][/b]
Utilizing what appears to be an extremely basic thrust, Juu's well perfected thrust launches a small vacuum blade of condensed air. This blade moves at a speed and strength equal to Juu's strength and is capable of cutting through weaker materials. This techniques most useful aspects are that it can be used while in motion without affecting speed or momentum and that it can be interspersed with the prerequisite so as to confuse or surprise opponents.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arts of Medicine][b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style • Bandage Wrapping][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The user knows how to utilize bandages, wrapping a wound in a manner that creates a near-perfect barrier from external forces, keeping the wound clean from bacteria. The bandage is tucked in place, preventing it from falling off, though excessive rubbing, pulling, or getting the bandage wet can cause it to fall off.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ki Sabre]*[b][color=#D6EAEE][Ki Sabre Technique][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kijutsu
This is the fundamental technique of the Ki Sabre style. The user funnels their Ki into their weapon, which increases the size of the weapon by 1 inch per 3 [Control]. The enhanced weapon will give off a white glow, growing brighter with higher [Control], while also increasing the endurance of the weapon up to the user's [Control]. All other techniques simply shape this shell of ki meaning the endurance is retained through other techniques. This technique lasts as long as the user maintains it.

*[b][color=#D6EAEE][Weapon Shaping: Spear-Blade Technique][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kijutsu
Focusing their Ki into the weapon they are holding, the user of this technique is able to alter the Ki coating of their weapon to put more Ki out of the tip of their weapon to create a one foot long spearhead shape out of the tip of their weapon. This gives them a distinct range advantage while limiting the coating along other sections of the weapon, making other parts of the weapon more vulnerable.

*[b][color=#D6EAEE][Ki Projectile Technique][/color][/b]
C-Rank Kijutsu
By swinging their sword at a foe and channeling Ki through their Ki coated weapon, users of this technique are able to fire off a piece of their Ki Sabre coating as a damaging projectile. This bit of coating is just as sharp as the blade itself, and it hits with strength equal to the user's [Control]. The speed of the projectile is equal to the strength of the user, as it is treated as a throwing weapon, and it fades away after 20 meters, becoming useless.[/spoiler][spoiler=Suiton Sabre][color=#7ABDF7][b]Suiton Sabre ・ Suiton Conversion[/b][/color]
D-Rank Kijutsu
This technique allows Juusha to convert his normal Ki Sabre coating into a one with the suiton passive. The normal white coating appears more fluid and takes on a more bluish coloring.

[color=#7ABDF7][b]Suiton Sabre ・ Splash Attack[/b][/color]
D-Rank Kijutsu
With suiton ki coating their weapon, the user can cause suiton ki to splash off the tip of the weapon. Often used when a physical attack is blocked, this technique is often used to distract opponent's as the user prepares another attack.

[color=#7ABDF7][b]Suiton Sabre ・ Grasping at Straws[/b][/color]
C-Rank Kijutsu
This technique causes the user's ki coating to attach itself to whatever comes into contact with it. This connection has strength of [Control] but the suiton's enveloping passive adds 6 to that number. This can be used to disarm opponents (if their strength is lower), simply move their guard out of the way, or distract them. The user can also detach their ki coating at any time.[/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center][spoiler=Historical Accounts]Sadame Juusha was born to a nomadic young lady. She wasn't ready to become a mother and saw how prosperous the people of the Holy City of Towers were, so she dropped the baby off at a nearby Church of the Eternal Mother. The boy was raised on a few of the country's many farms, being passed around to help with whichever crops were ready for harvest. Despite this nontraditional upbringing, Juu grew up healthy and was taught about the Church and the way of life there. Of course, he always knew that he was different than other children; in part, this was because the woman who was raising him wasn't part of the Mother social class, and partially because everything physical just seemed to be easy for him. As the other kids were learning to pick weeds, Juu was plowing fields. When they were carrying wood, Juu was chopping the wood.

Despite this, Juu never complained and actually enjoyed the physical work that was asked of him. He began competing with others, trying to cut the wood more evenly, faster, with less chops. He then began realizing that others weren't the ideal, they were simply imperfect beings who didn't really care what they were doing. Ju began competing against perfection, trying to achieve the perfect form for chopping wood. This obsession with perfection was retained when some of the men began training the young boys how to wield a spear. Juu was 13 and he took to the training immediately. If he wasn't training with the men or working in the farm, Juu was training his spear work. By the time he was 14, Juu was easily the most capable boy his age with a spear.

Before he turned 15, Juu accidentally learned how to utilize his Ki. With other things Juu undertook, he didn't settle for parlor tricks to impress ladies, instead training his Ki for combat use. Even now, Juu is training to the utmost to increase his spear work and his use of Ki.[/spoiler][hr]
[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=377290]Servant[/url]
[b]Points:[/b] 4/92
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 0/0
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (0/75)
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Some Perfection

Post by Niro » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:43 pm

After much deliberation and debate, staff has decided to allow advanced ability regeneration however an additional cost is required, outside of the -5 CP, in a way that reduces fighting ability.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Servant

Some Perfection

Post by Servant » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:55 am

Clarify.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Some Perfection

Post by Niro » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:00 pm

advanced ability regeneration is allowed however the additional cost cannot just be a bigger -cp
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Some Perfection