Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

hayate Revamp final part 3

Post by Taiga » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 am

Application: https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/vie ... 5944838/1/
Change:

Edit Advanced Channeling to say Advanced Elemental Channeling.

Change Connection Perk to Omega please

Remove the Fuuton, Suiton, and Taijutsu Spoiler. Add 275 Points back to sheet.
MathsShow
D - 19 - 38
C - 16 - 48
B - 13 - 65
A - 12 - 84
S - 4 - 40
Next, I will replace those jutsu spoilers with the below. I double no code so please edit this to get the code when adding it back into the second post.
FuutonShow
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Screw[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By holding a projectile in his hand and channeling chakra into it, Hayate creates a small vortex of wind around it that rotates with [Control] strength. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and allows the projectile to strike with the fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Redirection[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By holding a projectile in his hand and channeling chakra into it, Hayate infuses it with wind energy. He will then throw the projectile. At anytime during the course of the projectiles trajectory, he will be able to change its direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part via chakra kai. This technique lasts up to 2 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Levitating Step[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his feet, Hayate will create small jets of air that allow him to glide through the air as if skating on ice. While this doesn't allow him to fly, it allows him to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease and allows Hayate to safely skate over pressure sensitive traps without triggering them. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This jutsu does not block other jutsu from being used and does not expire until the Hayate's chakra supply runs out or Hayate shuts it off.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Silent Projectiles[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into up to two items (one in each hand), Hayate coats them in a vortex of wind that reduces drag and causes the projectiles to sail silently through the air. The coating will fade after 3 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Invisible Knapsack[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will cause gusts of wind to burst out his back, then stabilize into a 1 meter diameter wind bubble. For up to 4 posts, Hayate can attach any items to the area, and they will hover in place there as if he had an invisible knapsack on. The technique offers no defensive resistance against incoming attacks.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Second Wind[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will produce oxygen in his bloodstream, completely removing the need to breath. The effects of this technique will last for 6 posts or until cancelled.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Silent Movements[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his entire body, Hayate coats it in a vortex of wind that raises him slightly off the ground to soften his steps, muffles the noises he makes within, and reduces wind drag, effectively allowing him to move silently. The coating will fade after 4 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Cannon[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 15 Ninjutsu, 20 Control
By channeling chakra into his hands and rotating his arms, Hayate will cause spinning wind vortexes to form in front of him. He will then thrust his hands forward as a single 5m diameter, 3m long vortex of wind launches forward with [Control] speed and strength up to 25 meters away.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Gale Blade[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate will create a raw volatile 3m long 1m wide vortex of spinning wind that levitates above his hand. This wind cuts like a chainsaw with [Control] strength, eviscerating its way through things with each spin and lasts up to 3 posts.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Tornado Trap[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at [Control] Speed which extends 25m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with [Control] Strength, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

[color=lightblue][b]Fuuton • Hands of Fuujin[/b][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause gales of wind to flow off his hands which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands have stats equal to the user and are capable of using Fuuton jutsu. If they are not destroyed after [Control/4] posts they will disappear.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Pressure Damage[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth, Hayate will release a large sphere of wind with a 10m radius at [Control] Speed, which has a maximum range of 40m. Should the target be hit within the first 20m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a [Control] Strength explosion, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply [Control/2] Strength.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Pillar[/b][/color]
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 20m radius will form around them at [Control] Speed, extending up to 40m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defense or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with [Control] Strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Suffocation[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his body Hayate will spin, creating a tornado. This tornado will cause a vacuum of air to occur within a 20 meter radius around him that has no force, but sucks a decent amount of oxygen out of the area. Those without an alternative way to breathe or with lower than [Control] Endurance will pass out after two posts- the maximum time this technique lasts. If the area is escaped, recovery is immediate.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Dismemberment Destruction[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth, Hayate will release a thin 2-inch diameter stream of wind from his mouth that travels in a straight line up to 45 meters away at a speed of [Control] Upon impact, the stream will split apart, violently turning into a vortex of wind with a 15 meter radius from the point of impact. The vortex will push anything caught in it between the spinning blades of wind with a strength of [Control]. Last 1 posts before dissipating.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Flurry with a Chance of Decapitation[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate charges them with wind forming a small vortex around each hand. By swiping his hand in the desired direction, he will fire a 4 meter long, 2 inch thick blade of wind in a straight line up to 45 meters away and at [Control] strength and speed. Each hand is capable of firing up to 10 blades of wind total for a maximum of 20. Lasts until all shots are fired or until cancelled.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Aerokinesis[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Fuuton, Hayate is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to Hayate's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally where it doesn't exist.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Cyclonic Destruction Disc[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hand and simultaneously molding it with the other, Hayate will form a 2 meter diameter disc of condensed wind. The condensed sphere will hum gently and looks like a compacted vortex. Hayate may then throw the disc, it propelling itself at [Control] speed in a straight line up to 100 meters away. Once it comes into contact with something or reaches the end of its trajectory, it will explode with the force of [Control] strength. Rather than the traditional passive of wind, anyone hit by the blast has extremely tiny blades of wind pass by their skin, damaging their organs and their tenketsu and making them incapable of using jutsu until healed via Iijutsu. This of course is the least of the worries, as surviving such an attack would be quite the feat.
SuitonShow
[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Magnifying Lenses[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his eyes, Hayate will create small lenses of water over them. These lenses allow him to magnify his vision up to 5x as long as he continues to channel into them. When Hayate stops channeling, the lenses will stay locked at whatever magnification they were set to for up to 3 posts or until cancelled.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Purification[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his finger than placing it at the top of a body of water, Hayate will purify it of germs, bacteria, disease, and other organic materials at a speed of ([b]Control/6[/b]) cubic meters per post.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Bubble Beam[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth and blowing, Hayate will release a torrent of bubbles that travel in roughly a cone with a 10 meter base-width and length. The bubbles travel at [Control] speed and strength. Upon popping, they rain chakra infused water down on the area.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Slip N' Side[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his body, Hayate will create a layer of extremely slippery water over it. This aids him in escaping holds and even gives him the ability to slide on the ground. This technique lasts for 3 posts and can only affect the user. Certain techniques of like-rank or higher may negate this effect.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Slippy Grippy[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Slip N' Side[/b][/color]
By channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate will attempt to touch an item, covering it in a layer of extremely slippery water. This will make the object hard to grip, and generally the harder someone tries to grasp it, the more of a chance it will go rocketing out of their hand. This technique lasts for three posts. Certain techniques of like-rank or higher may negate this effect.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Burst Bubble[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth and blowing, Hayate will expel a 2" diameter bubble that travels in a straight line up to 25 meters a way at a [Control] speed. Upon impact, the bubble bursts, the pressure from it slicing the opponent at [Control] strength. If successful, the pressure can even blow arms off.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Pacifistic Domination[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 25 meters and is standing a top a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least [Control] strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses an Endurance stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess an Endurance stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Bubble Barrier[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his mouth and blowing, Hayate will release a torrent of bubbles that form a quarter-dome that has a 5 meter radius and a 1 meter thick wall at a speed of [Control]. The wall has the ability to absorb force from incoming attacks of up to [Control] strength or less, capturing projectiles or solid objects that don't pop the bubbles inside of the wall. Due to the wall being made of bubbles, damage that breaks the wall only breaks that portion of bubbles, allowing whatever wasn't hit to remain. The wall lasts up to 4 posts unless dispelled earlier by the user or completely destroyed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Crashing Wave[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 25 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Bubble Bonanza[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 15 Control, [color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Slip N' Slide[/b][/color]
By channeling chakra into his palms and aiming them at the desired location within 15 meters, Hayate will release a torrent of bubbles at a speed of [Control]. These bubbles will pop upon impact, covering a 10 meter radius area around it in a slippery layer of suiton. Anyone who tries to run or move on the surface at their maximum speed will be unable to control their motions, slipping and sliding around and likely falling. If they move slower they can maintain balance and not slip. Certain techniques of like-rank or higher may negate this effect. This technique dries up after 4 posts.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Hands of Suijin[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause bubbles of water to drip off his hands which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands have stats equal to the user and are capable of using Suiton jutsu. If they are not destroyed after [Control/4] posts they will disappear.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Dragon Projectile[/b][/color]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a dragon head of water. Once it has been created, the user can launch the three-meter diameter projectile towards a target at [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 40 meters. Following the head is a long body and tail, stretching nearly six-meters. During the course of it's travel, the user may alter the course of the dragon three times, allowing it to complete a U-turn per alteration.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Bubble Capture Technique[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his palms and aiming them at a target, Hayate will fire a ray of bubbles at [Control] speed up to 45 meters away. The bubbles will pop upon impact, drenching anyone they hit and water logging them, causing them to be weighed down with [Control] strength. Depending on the targets strength the severity of this will be lesser, and after 5 posts the water will have completely dried.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Oceanic Might[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the proper hand seals, Hayate will create 8 massive arms around him in an octagon formation made entirely out of water that hold their shape together at [Control] strength for up to 6 posts or until cancelled. Each arm is roughly 6 meters long and 3 meters in diameter.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Burst Bubble Bombardment[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his lips and forming an "o" shape, Hayate will expel a dense 10 meter diameter cloud of 2" diameter bubbles in a straight line up to 75 meters a way at a speed of [Control]. If not blocked, destroyed, or popped prior to their destination, they will just float in the air for up to 3 posts before popping on their own. If a target gets hit by or hits any of the bubbles, each individual one bursts with [Control]/2 strength, releasing an enormous amount of pressure that slices into the target. If not careful, a chain reaction of bubbles can also be set off causing a lot of damage.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Great Wave of Kumogakure[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his mouth, Hayate will expel a large amount of water forming a wave nearly 50 meters tall and 50 meters wide. The wave will collapse on it's own weight, pushing forward at [Control] speed and strength and aided by gravity, slamming down on everything beneath it with furious crushing damage flooding everything in the vacinity. Upon hitting a target, if they are knocked over, the enveloping effect will additionally create a sphere of water around them. Inside the sphere, if the shinobi is unable to break out or breathe they risk drowning quickly, based on their [Endurance] stat:[list][*]1-10: 1 Post
[*]11-20: 2 Posts
[*]21-30: 3 Posts
[*]31-40: 4 Posts
[*]41+: In most cases unaffected[/list]

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Bubble Fortress[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his palms and aiming them at the desired location within 25 meters, Hayate will release a torrent of bubbles that forms a dense dome, 100 meters in diameter, 5 meters thick, and 20 meters tall at a speed of [Control]. The dome has the ability to abosrb force from incoming attacks of up to [Control] strength or less, capturing projectiles or solid objects that don't pop the bubbles inside of the walls. Due to the walls being made of bubbles, damage that breaks the walls only breaks that portion of bubbles, allowing whatever wasn't hit to remain. The wall lasts up to 3 posts unless dispelled earlier by the user or completely destroyed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Aquakinesis[/b][/color]
[/i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Suiton, Hayate is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the Hayate's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.[/table]

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • [i]Hearts Connected Combination:[/i] Big Burst Bubble[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Through the process of channeling, Hayate forms a small 30cm diameter bubble filled with condensed chakra in his hand, continuing to channel and shape the bubble as if it was a ball of clay. During this period of time, an ally can introduce a basic energy-type elemental chakra into the bubble by putting their hand on Hayate’s and releasing their chakra (C-Rank Cost to them), adding the [i]Hearts Connected Combination[/i] effect. (See Spoiler Below) When done channeling, the bubble stabilizes, floating above Hayate’s hand for up to 5 posts. In this state it can be thrown or rammed into an area, and upon impact, will suddenly expand out in a 3m diameter at a speed of [Control], letting things pass in and out of the bubble with no resistance. Upon completion of its expansion, the bubble will suddenly pull back in at [Control] strength, the waves inside the bubble tossing anything caught inside also at [Control] strength, this effect alone enough to incapacitate most people. Finally the crazy amount of pressure to inside of the bubble will release as it implodes, crushing and tearing apart anything caught within the bubble at a strength of [Control].

[spoiler=Hearts Connected Combination Effects][table=2,, 1][b]Chakra Property:[/b][c][b]Effect:[/b]
[c][b][color=#ee4a2d]Katon[/color][/b][c]Turns the Big Burst Buble into boiling water that cause passive burns at [Control].
[c][b][color=#fe0]Raiton[/color][/b][c]Electrifies the entire Big Burst Ball causing passive shocking at [Control] during the technique.
[c][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton[/b][/color][c]Causes the Big Burst Bubble to churn violently, as a vortex of wind forms inside it it. The vortex has a cutting passive at [Control].
[c]Note: Other effects are up to the imagination, but where logical apply passive at [Control].[/table][/spoiler]
DotonShow
[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Dirt Tool[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Channeling chakra into his hand, Hayate will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in his hand. These tools are made of loose dirt bundled together by chakra with [Control] strength.

[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Shindo 1[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his foot and slamming it on the ground, Hayate will cause the ground around him in a 5 meter radius around him to shake violently at [Control] strength for 4 posts. This can make hand-to-hand combat significantly more difficult for those trying to get close to him.

[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Hollow Earth[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into his hand and pointing it at the ground, Hayate will cause a 1x1x1 path of earth to weaken to 1 strength at [Control] speed up to 7 meters away.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Binding Formation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 5 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at [Control] speed binding the target's feet at [Control] strength

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Wall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at [Control] speed. The wall has [Control] strength and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Landmine[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will tap their foot on the ground charging a 25 meter radius around their foot with explosive chakra. This is armed at [Control] speed. For the next three posts if anyone steps on that area it will explode with at a [Control] Strength explosion.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Harden Earth[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channelling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 25 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes strength stat equal to [Control] in order to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Manica[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling doton chakra into their arm, the user will form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armor that spans the length of the arm. The armor has [Control] strength and speed.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Spike Shot[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1.5 meter long and 1/2 meter in diameter at it's thickest point before launching the spike forward up to 25 meters away at [Control] strength and speed.

[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Hands of Tsuchigami[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause dirt to slough off his hands which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands have stats equal to the user and are capable of using Doton jutsu. If they are not destroyed after [Control/4] posts they will disappear.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Enduring Maze[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a series of walls in front of them at [Control] Speed, closing the top off. This maze covers a 7mx7mx3m area and the walls have an endurance of [Control] Strength.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Stone Maw[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a nondescript 2x1x2 meter jaw complete with a dense row of spiked teeth. They will then launch the head at a target for up to 40 meters traveling at [Control] speed. During the course of it's travel at any time the user can perform an additional hand seal, causing the jaw of spiked teeth to close shut, clamping and impaling whatever is within it at [Control] strength.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Terrakinesis[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Doton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Soften Ground[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will place their hands on the ground, channeling their chakra into it. Beyond a 2 meter diameter radius around the user, the earth in a 80 meter radius around them will soften into extremely fine dirt at [Control] speed and to a depth of 1.5 meters. Anyone caught in the pit will begin to sink rapidly, however those with at least 35 Speed will be fast enough to move before the fully begin to sink into the earth.
TaijutsuShow
LIGHTNING'S SHADOW To truly become Raikage is to truly become the shadow of lightning itself. In the quest to do so Hayate's mind has been trained to have the edge of a razor blade, [Perception] to rival the speed of a lightning bolt itself. His body has become a [Rigid Structure] built to smash through whatever obstacles with [Close Quarters Combat], and he does it with the [Acrobatics] of a wild, dancing spark. As if mirroring lightning itself. It's shadow.
D-Rank
[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Violent Arcing Nature[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i]
Hayate has learned how to move at maximum speed at all times, in part by moving in arching pivots that allow him to build speed explosively and keep his momentum when changing directions. This is particularly useful for performing feints or quickly getting out of harms way.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Thunderstruck[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i]
Lunging forward Hayate throws his shoulder down and throws it at the sternum of his opponent. This powerful move makes use of his entire body and its weight to not only knock opponents equal to Hayate in strength or weaker off their feet, but knock the wind out of them creating an opening. Opponents which Hayate is far stronger than (by 5 or more points) will usually have their sternums broken on impact.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Grounding[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i]
Hayate has trained and perfected distributing his weight during a fall through the art of Ukemi. This means he can naturally (like second nature) perform and seamlessly move into a roll, forwards, backwards or sideways from any position. This has many practical uses but is mainly used as a response to being thrown, knocked over, or falling. When utilizing Ukemi, Hayate can almost completely eliminate impact damage.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Skyward[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i]
Starting from a low position, Hayate pushes upwards with his legs and rotates his core to create a high amount of torque while simultaneously moving his fist up towards an opponents chin or chest. This punch delivers a high amount of force capable of knocking people even slightly greater than his own strength off their footing. Those with less strength than him will actually be launched completely off their feet and into the air. For opponents weaker than Hayate, for every point of strength he has over them they are sent flying 1/2 meter into the air.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Strikepoint[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Maneuver Nintaijutsu[/i]
When a target is airborne and vulnerable, either by using kinesis to extend his cloak off himself, or leaping up in the air himself and locking both fists, Hayate will overhead slam an opponent into the ground, hitting them with tremendous force. Beyond the impact of the initial blow, they will be sent hurtling down into the ground at a speed and strength equal to Hayate's strength, bouncing off the ground and for a second impact and ending the the two-hit combo.
C-Rank
[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Volatile Nature[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i]
An advanced footwork technique that makes use of good sense of space and high speeds, when Hayate strikes a target he strikes "through" them with grazing blows to move past or by rotating his body past them. This means essentially with each consecutive strike he places himself on the opposite side of his opponent for his next strike. If Hayate's movement speed is greater than the opponents Willpower, this will seem like a blur and will be hard to follow as he dances in an untraceable flurry around them.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Lightning Straight[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i]
In an instant, Hayate will retreat backwards in a leap, landing on his back leg and lowering himself. Just as quickly, he will leap forward and back at his opponent, utilizing the arm opposite of his leg and delivering a downward straight punch. The main point of the technique is to turn his body into a spring, allow him to gain momentum quickly in closed spaces. The added momentum from moving full speed greatly aids the force behind the punch and also makes it unexpected. If Hayate is wearing an elemental cloak, the raw speed and force can cause the elemental energy surrounding his body to "launch" off his fist in a fist-sized diameter pillar for up to 3 meters.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Drop Kick[/b][/color]
A potentially risky but powerful technique, from a running start, Hayate will leap into the air attempting to kick an opponent in the ribs with both legs. Due to the sheer speed and momentum of the move, his kick will be delivered at [Speed] strength. If the kick successfully hits and is stronger than the target by at least 5 strength, this creates many fractures throughout the frame of the target (relative to the point of impact). If the target attempts to move past 2/3rds their speed, these fractures will fully break. If the target has 10 or less strength than Hayate, it can break their ribs with ease making movement very hard. The risk however comes that in, if Hayate misses, it means that his opponent can counter-attack a lot easier.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Spark[/b][/color]
Honed from years of skipping stones as a child, Hayate will hold the projectile he wishes to throw in his hand, then he will perform a spin with his body in a direction he desires. During this motion, his body becomes a counter-weight as he chucks a projectile (or however many he can fit in one hand) to the fullest of his physically possible strength. The true bonus however is the finesse he puts on the projectile(s) causes them to "wobble" looking unstable and slow. This optical illusion makes the thrown objects appear -6 speed slower than they are to anyone who views them, though people with training in projectiles or skillsets such as flawless aim will be more capable of catching onto this gimmick.

, Hayate will land on his feet an instant later where he can re-position himself further or perform the technique again. Mastering this maneuver also included the ability to stop during the maneuver at any point should danger arise.
B-Rank
[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Recognition[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i]
Humans follow patterns and in combat this is no exception, ranging from taijutsu to hand seals. Patterns already being easier to remember, Hayate has worked hard at actively committing whatever he sees to his short-term memory. This allows him to remember things such as the beginning torque to a kick or a hand seal pattern after seeing it once, so that he can recognize the technique if used later in a battle, giving him an advantage in anticipating his opponents next action and effectively making an opponent’s consecutive usage of a technique a liability.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Lariat[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i]
Similar to a clothesline maneuver, by holding out his arm and bending it at the elbow making an "l" shape rather than leaving it straight, Hayate will produce more tension creating a far more rigid strike. He will then attempt to strike his opponent so that his arm wraps around their upper chest and neck, delivering a tremendous amount of force in the process before throwing them off their feet and into the ground. When performed from a stand-still or with in short distances, this technique holds more than enough power crush a throat and break some of the bones in the upper chest with ease on impact alone, not even considering the damage from smacking into the ground. When delivered from a running position and longer range, the move reaches it's truly terrifying potential, the momentum aiding Hayate's Lariat and allowing it to be delivered a [Speed] strength. For most mortal men, the full running Lariat is easily capable of snapping spines and completely caving in the neck and upper chest.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Rolling Thunder[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i]
By taking a wide footed stance, each foot shoulder-length apart, Hayate will put himself in a stance that is in-conducive to moving fast (-9 Speed) however allows him to focus a tremendous amount of energy and strength into his upper body, allowing him to make abnormally potent movements with his upper body. (+9 Strength)
A-Rank
[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Watchful Eye[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i]
Possessing immense perception capabilities, Hayate is cognizant of even the most subtle details around him, to a point where he can even pick up on the slightest tension changes in an opponent’s body allowing him predict their movement before it is complete or even read what someone is writing by the way the top of their pencil moves. At times his eyes seem to move on their own will, rapidly tracking an amount of movements equal to his [b][Instinct]/3[/b]. A downfall to this technique however is that while his eyes may be aware of movement, his body is not always capable of knowing and keeping up.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Thunderous Blow[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i]
Utilizing his extraordinary speed and his high strength, Hayate will deliver a powerful straight punch forward, the sheer amount of strength and speed the punch is thrown at displacing a pocket of hot air around his fist that is capable of causing first-degree burns due to the high level of friction. Effectively extending his punch by 7 meters, the air pocket is 2 meters in diameter and moves out in one direction only. Getting hit by it is like being hit by Hayate's actual fist though at a 3/4ths of his strength. Additionally, if Hayate is wearing an elemental cloak, the element will imbue the air pocket that comes off his fist, adding it's effect to it.

[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • God of Lightning[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i]
Having obtained the ability to center himself and keep a sense of calm in addition to utilizing the many psychological and emotional observations his skill in perception gives him, Hayate is capable of maintaining an insane amount of confidence and calm in any situation- causing him to seem eerily unworldly and causing existential conflict in those around him as if they were in the presence of a [i]god[/i]. Those who see his unnatural coolness will find it much harder to falter his willpower and utilize their own, this translating to a -5 willpower debuff. Of course those with high level techniques in centering themselves will find this less detrimental to themselves.
S-Rank
[color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Erratic Movement[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i]
Utilizing his extraordinary speed, acrobatic prowess, and perception in combat Hayate takes a "prancing" stance similar to that of a ballet dancer. This stance allows him to stay light on his feet never quite touching or staying on the ground for long while also keeping his motion "perpetual" and allowing him to move in extremely sudden and precise movements. Simply put, those attempting to strike him or defend against him are caught off guard by his sudden movements and their attempts will suffer a -6 speed debuff against his movement. Those with high level techniques and skills in perception can be less perceptible to this.
Payment:
Fuuton - 74
Suiton - 81
Doton - 51
Taijutsu - 68
---
-274 Points.
Last edited by Taiga on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:55 am

Lightning’s Shadow • Erratic Movement
S-Rank Stance Taijutsu
Utilizing his extraordinary speed, acrobatic prowess, and perception in combat Hayate stays light on his feet never quite touching or staying on the ground for long. Coupled with his perception, this causes him to be capable of moving in extremely sudden, precise fluid motions to act extremely suddenly or narrowly avoid attacks, causing speed checks against him to be -12 speed slower than they actually are.

This is not an effective debuff, does not give a specific situation, and "speed checks" is incredibly vague.

Lightning’s Shadow • God of Lightning
A-Rank Stance Taijutsu
Prerequisite: [Tranquility]
Having obtained the ability to center himself and keep a sense of calm in addition to utilizing the many psychological and emotional observations his skill in perception gives him, Hayate is capable of moving maintaining an insane amount of confidence and calm in any situation- causing him to seem eerily unworldly and causing existential conflict in those around him as if they were in the presence of a god. Those around him will find it much harder to falter his willpower and utilize their own, this translating to a -9 willpower debuff.

Not sure taijutsu can debuff people just by existing.

Lightning’s Shadow • Watchful Eye
A-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Possessing immense perception capabilities, Hayate is cognizant of even the most subtle details around him, to a point where he can even pick up on the slightest tension changes in an opponent’s body allowing him predict their movement before it is complete or even read what someone is writing by the way the top of their pencil moves. At times his eyes seem to move on their own will, rapidly tracking an amount of movements equal to his [Instinct]/3. A downfall to this technique however is that while his eyes may be aware of movement, his body is not always capable of knowing and keeping up.

References instinct

Lightning’s Shadow • Lariat
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Similar to a clothesline maneuver, by holding out his arm and bending it at the elbow making an "l" shape rather than leaving it straight, Hayate will produce more tension creating a far more rigid strike. He will then attempt to strike his opponent so that his arm wraps around their upper chest and neck, delivering a tremendous amount of force in the process before throwing them off their feet and into the ground. When performed from a stand-still or with in short distances, this technique holds more than enough power crush a throat and break some of the bones in the upper chest with ease on impact alone, not even considering the damage from smacking into the ground. When delivered from a running position and longer range, the move reaches it's truly terrifying potential, the momentum aiding Hayate's Lariat and allowing it to be delivered a [(Speed + Strength)/2] strength. For most mortal men, the full running Lariat is easily capable of snapping spines and completely caving in the neck and upper chest.

No more averages

Lightning’s Shadow • Drop Kick
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
A potentially risky but powerful technique, from a running start, Hayate will leap into the air attempting to kick an opponent in the ribs with both legs. Due to the sheer speed and momentum of the move, his kick will be delivered at [(Speed + Strength)/2] strength. If the kick successfully hits and is stronger than the target by at least 5 strength, this creates many fractures throughout the frame of the target (relative to the point of impact). If the target attempts to move past 2/3rds their speed, these fractures will fully break. If the target has 10 or less strength than Hayate, it can break their ribs with ease making movement very hard. The risk however comes that in, if Hayate misses, it means that his opponent can counter-attack a lot easier.

Lightning’s Shadow • Spark
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
A move used to throw projectiles as strong as possible, Hayate will hold the projectile he wishes to throw in his hand, then he will perform a spin with his body in a direction he desires. During this motion, his body becomes a counter-weight to his arm and may throw a projectile (or however many he can fit in one hand) with more strength (+6 Strength on Throw)) but at the loss of accuracy. (-6 Taijutsu on Throw) A quick and fluid movement, Hayate will land on his feet an instant later where he can re-position himself further or perform the technique again. Mastering this maneuver also included the ability to stop during the maneuver at any point should danger arise.

First has average, second references taijutsu.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:57 am

Not sure taijutsu can debuff people just by existing. <- fixed the wording though to clarify they have to see him and what not.

Fixed averages, rewrote Erratic Movement and Spark.

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:50 pm

I'm sorry. Work pulled me away before I could check your taijutsu. There is just one general question I need answered. I'm unsure how you're channeling for elemental jutsu. I see you have advanced channeling but that only applies to ninpou. There is a seperate conc for elemental channeling and I believe its for each different element. However, you have Kinesis so that MIGHT cover it, I'm not sure. Either way, here's the individual checks. Feel free to question me or otherwise ask for outside input.

Fuuton • Second Wind <-- Feel like this might require Medical

Fuuton • Gale Blade <-- Might need a size more than just length.

Fuuton • Suffocation <-- I feel like this would instead just be however long they can hold their breath based on endurance, as opposed to a stat check and flat post count.

Suiton • Bubble Barrier <-- Should probably say its form speed even if it is implied as [Control]

Suiton • Bubble Bonanza <-- This along with your other slippy jutsu might wanna mention something about "a specialized tech of equal or higher rank could negate this"

Suiton • Bubble Capture Technique <-- This seems odd cause I understand what you're going for. However, why about people like Katsu that doesn't have a lot for water to absorb into? Is the water sticking to a person like glue thus physically weighing them down?

Suiton • Burst Bubble Bombardment <-- I'm not sure I like water doing cutting damage without it being a "jet" of water.

Suiton • Bubble Fortress <-- Same as the wall.

Suiton • Hearts Connected Combination: Big Burst Bubble <-- I'm not sure a jutsu can have a variable undefined effect.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:56 am

Feel like this might require Medical <- It's just making more air to breathe. I don't think it needs medical. (Just like, I can go grab a scuba oxygen tank and facemask and breathe from it right now without need of medical knowledge etc)

I feel like this would instead just be however long they can hold their breath based on endurance, as opposed to a stat check and flat post count. <- how long is that though? And if I cast this at 50 control, they should be taxed significantly more. Also consider this isnt just holding your breathe in a normal situation but there is a vacuum pulling on you and pulling air (like out of your nose etc). I figured getting a stat v stat was most fair

Suiton • Burst Bubble Bombardment <- Ever see a tire burst? It rips arms off etc. Same idea, pressure from a bursting bubble.

Suiton • Bubble Fortress <- says speed already

Suiton • Hearts Connected Combination: Big Burst Bubble <- Open to just saying they add their passive to it of the element they want to grant, if it streamlines things

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Lightning’s Shadow • Erratic Movement <- So I'm not quite understanding why this would be S rank aside from it being ranked as such for the debuff. Also you need to include a line about those with perception techniques and whatnot being able to detect his movements. Also the debuff at S rank should be a -6.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:00 am

It's S-ranked for the debuff, only, yes.

S says -12 in the rules, others jutsu match this too

TheLacarix

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:09 am

Effective debuffs are -6 (This needs to be added to the rules)
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:42 am

How does that work on rank?

TheLacarix

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:53 am

I'm not sure what you mean?
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:08 am

So all effective debuffs regardless of A-rank, S-rank etc are -6?

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:01 am

S-rank 6, A-rank 5, B-rank 4, C-rank 3, D-rank 2

@ Effective debuffs

You should also be including a line that talks about resistance via x types of skills (enhanced perception or whatever) and you should also be including a line about them being mutually exclusive. I.e; if you're using the cool stance you can't use the dancing stance. If you're gonna try to stack a bunch of effective debuffs, it'll need to be restricted.

Everythin else is good I think.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:37 am

s(45) etc doesnt scale?

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Correct
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold