Tenzin Revamp V2

Updated the app with the jutsu's and added the perk slot

Texas

Tenzin Revamp V2

Post by Texas » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm

Application: Tenzin
Change: Updated App: Updated jutsu to fit new system, added perk slot, slipped in a couple year age increase. Spoiler Below
Payment: N/A

Updated all jutsu to what the current rules are. Copied and pasted from archives. Here is what I swapped around:

Ninpou - Swapped out shadow clone for palm top cannon since shadow clone moved up a rank.

Sensory - None

Doton - None

Katon - Took the Flame's Shadow out from D rank and replaced it with Backline Blaze, Replaced Great Fireball from C and put in Flame's Shadow, Took out Flame armor from B and replaced it with Flame Lash

Fuuton - Replaced Gale blade from C rank with Flying Swallow

Raiton - Took out Static Cloud from D Rank and replaced it with Lightning Armament, Took out shock double from D rank and replaced it with sky spear, Took out sky spear from C and replaced it with Shock Double, Replaced Lightning Cannon with Thousand Birds in B Rank.

Suiton - None
For the perk slot, I would like to get the A-Rank Free Henchman token.

Nocode AppShow

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1875540/]Texas[/url]
[b]Points:[/b] 137/167
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 1/2
[hr]
[center][size=150][b]Hatake, Tenzin[/b][/size]

Tenzin Sensei

"We are born into a world of pain and suffering, but it never hurts to remember who we are"[/center]
[hr]
[center][b][size=150]General Information[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 5'10''
[b]Weight:[/b] 185
[b]Physical Features:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Face/head:[/i] Tenzin has a young looking face, especially for a 17 year old. His eyes are a bright turquoise color. His silvery colored spiky hair is short and barely goes over some of his forehead protector.
[*][i]Body:[/i] He has a rather tall for his age and skinny body. He doesn't poses any scars and usually looks really clean (due to staying mostly in the village).
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i] He is known for his silvery hair. He has had it since he was born and it is a common trait for a family member with the last name of Hatake. Tenzin is also well known for his bright turquoise eyes.
[/list]
[b]Clothing/Accessories:[/b] Tenzin wears black ninja boots that expose his toes, which goes up to the top of his shins. He wears somewhat baggy blue ninja pants and a white shirt that stops a little bit before his wrist. At the ends of the sleeves, it is actually red. He wears a green ninja combat piece that is very similar to the green vests chunin and higher wear. There is a green shoulder guard that also protects the side and back of his neck. Along with a black headband on his forehead.

[center][img=320x375]https://i.imgur.com/3TtXCnXl.jpg?1[/img][/center]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]General:[/i] Tenzin is a very kind, considerate, and patient man. He likes to think about others far before thinking about himself. He is a well known teacher throughout the village and often times shinobi seek for his guidance. He specializes in elemental ninjutsu and he has been the guide to many shinobi in figuring out what their chakra nature is and what direction to go with it. Overall, even in combat, he comes across as calm, cool, and collected. He very rarely will express and excessive amount of emotion.

He likes to instill "The Will of Fire" into all of his students.

[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] Tenzin hopes to master all of the elemental ninjutsu styles and be able to guide young shinobi to the right path.
[*][i]Fears:[/i] Not being strong enough to protect his comrades.
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i] On the rare occasion of combat, Tenzin likes to analyze his opponent by seeing how they counter certain attacks. With Tenzin's understanding of elemental nature style ninjutsu, he is able to test certain limits of his opponent and analyze how they counter it. Then depending how they counter certain attacks, Tenzin would use his elemental ninjutsu to bombard and destroy his opponents.
[/list]
[hr]
[center][b][size=150]Battle Information[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Village:[/b] Konohagakure no Sato
[b]Rank:[/b] Special Jounin - Sensei (Teacher)

[b]Stats:[/b] (9/50)
[list]
[*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 35
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 20
[*][b]Control:[/b] 33
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 25
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 25
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 20

[/list]

[b]Equipment:[/b]
[quote="Hidden Double blade"]The total object looks like a mini staff (whacking stick). It is a total of 4' in length. The object contains two swords on each side. By pulling them apart, both blades (a total of 4' long) become present. The hilts are at 1'6'' where the blade itself is 3'6''. The color of the object when both swords are sheathed are a brown wood color and texture.[/quote]
[quote="Large Ninja Pouch"] This large ninja pouch is the width of Tenzin's torso and is located around his lower back. The pouch itself is a light brown color. The pouch is organized into small mini sections within it so that all of his equipment is easily accessible. There are four sections within the pouch: Kunai, Shuriken, Distractions, Miscellaneous.
[list]
[*]Kunai Section: 15
[*]Shuriken Section: 30
[*]Distraction Section: 8 Flash Bombs & 7 Smoke Bombs
[*]Miscellaneous Section: 8 Pieces of Chakra Paper, Small box that contains 2 bells attached to a string, A miniature black book about the spirits of the world, 1 Lighter, 1 Boxed Compass
[/list]
[/quote]

[b]Companions:[/b] (0/1)
[b]Affinity:[/b] [color=orangered]Katon[/color]
[hr]
[center][b][size=150]Abilities and Concentrations[/size][/b][/center]
[table=2,Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c]----------[c][b]Second Ability[/b][c]---------[c][b]Third Ability[/b][c]-------------[/table]
[table=2,Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b][c][quote="Fuuton Affinity"][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an [b]cutting[/b] effect.[/quote]
[quote="Doton Affinity"][color=saddlebrown][b]Doton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Doton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the doton affinity. Doton has a passive [color=saddlebrown][i]enduring[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote="Katon"][color=orangered][b]Katon Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize katon and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the katon affinity. Katon has an [color=orangered][i]ignition[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote="Raiton Affinity"][color=yellow][b]Raiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Raiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Raiton affinity. Raiton has a [b]shocking[/b] effect.[/quote]
[quote="Suiton Affinity"][color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the suiton affinity. Suiton has an [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect.[/quote][quote="Iijutsu"][color=#008b5e][b]Iijutsu[/b][/color]
This concentration allows for the user to user chakra to affect the biological processes of a living creature. This includes modifying, speeding up, or slowing down the biological processes. Iijutsu is known for it's advanced nature and requires precise chakra control to work effectively. It can be differentiate from normal techniques by the faint light green colour of the chakra used in Iijutsu techniques.[/quote][quote="Sensory"][b]Sensor[/b]
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote][c][b]Taijutsu[/b][c][quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote][quote=Medicine]The fundamental skill of [b][Medicine][/b] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Close Quarters Combat]The fundamental skill of [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] indicates the user's proficiently to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body for example but not limited to, adv kicks, grapples, adv punches, etc.[/quote][quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][c][b]Genjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][/table]
[hr]
[center][b][size=150]Jutsu[/size][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][spoiler=Ninpou]
[center][big][b][u]D-Rank Ninpou[/u][/b][/big][/center]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Hidden Needles][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into their mouths and into up to five senbon within 10 meters of their position. The senbon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's mouth, where they will be spit out aided by chakra at [Control] Strength and Speed. The senbon can be shot up to 10 meters away.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Tracking Device][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 7 meters. For up to twenty meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general idea of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Wall][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3x1 meter flat barrier to form within 10 meters of them at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength. It lasts for 3 posts.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their eyes. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user blind until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.

[center][big][b][u]C-Rank Ninpou[/u][/b][/big][/center]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Binding][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at [Control] Speed for up to 25 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to [Control] Strength. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai][/color], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 25 meters away.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Barrier][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a 5x5x5m barrier around a target up to 25m away from their position. The barrier forms at [Control] Speed, has [Control] Strength, and lasts 4 posts before fading away.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the initial cost of the summon is equivalent to its rank. It is paid upon being summoned and then the same cost is paid as often as follows:[list]
[*]D-Rank: Free to maintain once summoned.
[*]C-rank: 10 posts
[*]B-rank: 9 Posts
[*]A-rank: 7 Posts
[*]S-rank: 5 posts
[/list]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [Control] Strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

[center][big][b][u]B-Rank Ninpou[/u][/b][/big][/center]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Rattrap][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will imbue an item with their chakra that is no larger than a basketball. The next thing to touch the object within 3 posts will feel the chakra lurch off the object, surging into their body and overwhelming them. For those with less than [Control] Strength they will find themselves immobile for the next 5 posts. If the target that touches the object has [Control] or higher Strength, they will find themselves unaffected.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Palm-Top Cannon][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the user has channeled a massive amount of chakra into the palm of their hand, the user releases the massive amount completely raw without any form of manipulation, releasing a blast of chakra outward from their hand in a 40 meter long, 10 meter diameter cone at [Control] Speed and Strength. Though seemingly simple, this technique can be coupled with loose objects in the air or thrown by the other hand, such as shuriken or a variety of different materials, to launch them at the techniques strength.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Underworld Guardian Spikes][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will cause their hair to rapidly grow and cocoon their body for protection. The hair does this with [Control] Speed, and when done, will have formed thick layers of rigid hair to protect the user with [Control] Strength. Upon completely cocooning the user, the hair disconnects from the user's hair, leaving it at it's original length.

[b][color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Chakra Bullet Technique][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, Tenzin will have his pointer finger out and his thumb up as if he was shooting a finger gun. By aiming with his finger and sending his thumb down, Tenzin can shoot a condensed orb (1" in diameter) of chakra from his fingertip. It travels at a speed of [Control] and with a strength of [Control]. It can travel up to 15m. The technique only has one shot or stops after 5 posts.[/spoiler][spoiler=Sensory Style][quote=Sensory][b]Sensor[/b]
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote]

[center][big][b][u]C-Rank Sensory[/u][/b][/big][/center]

[b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] 10 Control
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 35 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of a 10m radius. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Evaluation][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Endurance, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

[b]*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and focus on one source of chakra they can sense. By doing an additional hand seal, and holding said hand seal, the user will be able to continue to sense that source of chakra, even if they are moving around, so long as they are holding the hand seal. If they, or the chakra source, moves out of range, the user will lose track of them.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Gauge: Speed][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock][/b]
After activating Target Lock, the user will do a second series of hand seals, releasing the single seal for target lock, and then recreate it once finishing the series of seals for the technique. Doing so, the user will know their targets speed with a deviation of 3 points. Meaning if their speed is 17, the user will know its within the range of 14 to 20.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Flare][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battle field.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Doton][center][big][b][u]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have [Control] strength.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Binding Formation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 5 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at [Control] speed binding the target's feet at [Control] strength

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Dirt Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at [Control] strength and speed. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 5 meter radius.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Wall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at [Control] speed. The wall has [Control] strength and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Trip Fault[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a 1/2 meter pot hole to appear at [Control] speed somewhere within 5 meters.

[center][big][b][u]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Landmine[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will tap their foot on the ground charging a 25 meter radius around their foot with explosive chakra. This is armed at [Control] speed. For the next three posts if anyone other than the user steps on the area it will explode with at a [Control] Strength explosion.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Manica[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling doton chakra into their arm, the user will form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armor that spans the length of the arm. The armor has [Control] strength and speed.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Harden Earth[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channelling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 25 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes strength stat equal to [Control] in order to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Tremors[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals and holding the last one, the user will stomp their foot on the ground, releasing their chakra in it and causing it to tremor violently for one post. The tremors radiate out from the user in a 25 meter radius, knocking down anyone standing on the ground without a stability taijutsu technique of a rank equal to [Control]. Lasts as long as the last seal is held, for up to 3 posts.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Spike Shot[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1.5 meter long and 1/2 meter in diameter at it's thickest point before launching the spike forward up to 25 meters away at [Control] strength and speed.

[center][big][b][u]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Great Wall[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a monolithic solid stone wall up to 15 meters away from them at a speed of [Control]. The wall has a strength of [Control] and is 7x7x2 meters large, curving moderately concave to the user.

[center][big][b][u]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Katon][center][big][b][u]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Fireball[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 foot diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at [Control] speed and strength.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Torch[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small ball of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 10 meter radius and requires Strength greater than [Control] to destroy. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in it's location for 5 posts before fading..

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Jet[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a cone that is up to five meters long and three meters wide at it's base. The cone travels at a speed equal to [Control] and impacts with a strength equal to [Control].

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Blackline Blaze[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user runs their hands alongside a potential fuel, once they take their fingers off everything the ran their hand over will ignite, the flame burning at [Control] Strength. Potentially useful in avoiding wildfires, having fueles for a fire used against them.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Heated Blade[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of [Control] or less strength with ease

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Scattering Flames[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest before spitting out a torrent of 15 individual fireballs, each 2 centimeter diameter. The fireballs are shot for up to 10 meters away at a speed and strength equal to [Control].

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame's Shadow[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone has stats equal to the user, and is capable of using Katon Jutsu. The clone will only last for 3 posts.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Erupting Burning Finger[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into their fingers, the user then attempts to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the fingers release a [Control] strength Explosion of Katon outward towards the targets body. If unused, lasts 3 posts.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Ripple[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into their body, the user will release a burst of flame around their entire body, coming outwards from them. This sphere of roiling fire pushes outward with [Control speed and impacts whatever it touches with [Control] strength, the sphere extending roughly 25 meters in radius from the user's body.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Bomb Creation[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the katon chakra in it in a [Control strength explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Lash[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user breathes out gently and sends a wire-thin line of flames at a target. The line can travel up to 40 meters from the user at [Control] speed. If it connects to a target, their body will suddenly burst into flames, igniting them and whatever they happen to be wearing in a searing inferno of flames.

[spoiler=Fuuton][center][big][b][u]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Screw[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user creates a small vortex of Fuuton chakra around a projectile in their hand that spins with [Control] Strength. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and applying the Fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Enhanced Launch[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user gathers wind around their feet. Then, the user will use the wind to blast them from the ground, enabling them to leap into the air an extra 10 meters at [Control] speed. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Skating[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their ability to translate force (-3 Strength). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Redirection[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user covers a projectile they are holding in fuuton empowered wind. Then, when the weapon has been thrown as normal, the user is able to change it's direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part. This technique only lasts one post.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Bullet[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user expels a basket ball sized ball of wind from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 10m at [Control] speed, and explodes with [Control] Strength on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Flying Swallow[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user coats their weapon in a vortex of wind. This extends the weapon's range by 1m while not adding anything to its weight for 5 posts. It also causes the weapon to gain an edge as sharp as your average sword. This also applies the fuuton passive with [Control] Strength on contact with an opponent.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Clone[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their fuuton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/4] posts.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Great Breakthrough[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
By performing the needed hand seals and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 25m width at the end of the cone and moves with [Control] Speed. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with [Control] strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of 25m if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Godly Mountain Wind[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will thrust their hands forward as a vortex of wind blasts through with [Control] Speed. The vortex's direction can be controlled. The control, however, is limited; it can only be moved in a 45 degree angle, up to three times. A hit from this vortex packs a large push back force, though the person can avoid being pushed back with more than [Control] Strength. Control of this Jutsu fades after two posts and spans an area 3m wide and up to 25m in length. Direct hits result in long but shallow cuts on the victim's body, covering the whole radius of the techniques point of contact, no deeper than half an inch.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Tornado Trap[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at [Control] Speed which extends 25m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with [Control] Strength, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Pressure Damage[/b][/color]
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at [Control] Speed, which has a maximum range of 40m. Should the target be hit within the first 20m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a [Control] Strength explosion, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply [Control/2] Strength.

[spoiler=Raiton][center][big][b][u]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Lightning Armament[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the correct hand seals are performed, the user coats themselves in a thick layer of lightning. This armour of lightning forms near instantly and requires [Control] Strength to break. During this time, the user's physical strikes apply the Raiton shocking effect.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Bright Bolt[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will extend two fingers toward a target. A bolt of lightning will jump up to 10 meters from their fingers at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Sky Spear[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a 1 meter long rod of lightning in their hand at [Control] Speed. They are then able to launch it at their Strength in a single direction. Upon contact the spear will explode with [Control] Strength. If it has not been launched by the end of the second post it will dissipate.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Conductor[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will coat a weapon they are holding in Raiton electricity for 5 posts. This causes the shock effect to be produced on any contact with a target, while also granting blunt weapons the ability to cut through skin to produce shallow wounds. This also works for thrown weapons, however if the projectile remains out of contact with the user for more than 2 posts the technique will dissipate early.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Stun Gun[/b][/color]
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will channel Raiton chakra to two of their fingers. They will then be able to fire up to three total bullet sized balls of concentrated lightning from their fingertips. These bullets will travel at [Control] speed, but will not have any physical force. Instead, they will apply light electrical burns similar to a sun burn and will apply Raiton's shocking effect.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Voltaic Zone[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain [Control] Strength shocks. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Jamming Pulse[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user emits a wave of electricity from their palm in a single direction. This is produced as a 10m wide line which extends 2m into the air and travels up to 25m from the user at [Control] Speed. The wave will apply the shocking effect and reduce the speed of any living thing it strikes by 3 Speed for 3 posts by electrically interfering with the brain's nervous signals.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Golden Bird[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user creates an orb of lightning the size of a basketball slightly above their head. They are then able to direct the orb at [Control] Speed at their will, however they may not move while doing this. The orb cannot leave 25m diameter around the user, and detonates with [Control] Strength on contact with a solid. This orb last a maximum of 4 posts, and may be self destructed at any moment in their lifespan at the user's will.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Galvanic Zone[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. The user's Raiton will constrict and paralyze jutsu and people who enter it. They will lose -1 Speed per post for 2 posts or until the user ends the jutsu.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Shock Double[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their Raiton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Thousand Birds[/b][/color]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user of this technique will gather a concentrated amount of Raiton in their hand after they perform the hand seals for this technique. The lightning causes a sound similar to thousands of birds chirping over the top of each other while it is in existence. The user will then dash at full speed toward a target and attempt to thrust their hand into their target's body using their strength and momentum. The lightning then jumps from the user's arm into the opponent's body where it ravages the insides with a [Control] Strength surge of Raiton chakra.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Suiton][center][big][b][u]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center]

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Defensive Barrier[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to 10 meters away. The defense is shot at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Shuriken[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown up to 10 meters. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with [Control] Strength and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Orb Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Propel Leap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Wet Spot[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at [Control] Speed up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 Strength or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Crashing Wave[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 25 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Pacifistic Domination[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 25 meters and is standing a top a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least [Control] strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses an Endurance stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess an Endurance stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Great Stream[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 25 meters and travels at [Control] Speed, pushing things back with [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Clone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of suiton chakra. This clone has the users stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Rain Gun[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels three (3) 2-centimeter diameter droplets of water from their mouth in quick succession, each of which explode with [Control] Strength on impact, scattering water all over the immediate area. These droplets fly up to 25 meters away at [Control] Speed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Prison[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user is able to spew a large ball of water that stands at three meters in diameter. This ball rolls forward at the desired target up to 40 meters away and at [Control] Speed. Should this strike the target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. However, if this manages to strike multiple targets, it will envelop them as well, up to a total of 3 prisoners. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength higher than [Control]. The trapped targets will spin with the sphere and may become nauseated and dizzy from the disorientation. The technique lasts for a total of 4 posts before bursting.

[center][big][b][u]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/big][/center][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Taijutsu]Place Taijutsu in here[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Genjutsu]Place Genjutsu in here[/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][b][size=150]History[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Historical Accounts]
Tenzin has a small family. He has a father and his mother died after giving birth to his sister when he was 11. However, Tenzin was in a relatively known family. The Hatake family is very small, but they are well known for being intelligent shinobi with silver hair. Tenzin's father helped him out while he was in the Ninja Academy. The father would help Tenzin learn ninjutsu and trained him to be one of the top students of the class. When Tenzin was 11, he mother gave birth to his sister. However, Tenzin's mother died after child birth which left Tenzin's father to retire as a ninja so that he could take care of the child.

As a Genin, Tenzin always had a crush on his squadmate. She was part of the Hyuuga clan, so it was rather forbidden for them to be romantically in the first place. Tenzin always kept a place in his heart for her, but had to put her to the side so that he could achieve becoming a better shinobi. After years of training as a genin, Tenzin was ready to take the chuunin exams.

The chuunin exams proved that Tenzin was a rather impressive shinobi. He was able to show off all of his ninjutsu capabilities by utilizing four different kinds of elemental nature ninjutsu. He easily passed the chuunin exams and proved to be a powerful shinobi. With Tenzin's capability of understanding and utilizing the five main chakra natures, he used most of his chuunin career learning how to master all of them. As a chuunin, he spent more time training and reading rather than doing missions. Slowly this lead him to a path of having great understanding of ninjutsu. He became so famliiar with the elemental ninjutsus, that he was able to figure out what each nature ninjutsu hand styles were.

Tenzin noticed that most of his comrades were moving towards a combat based role. Even his father was itching to go back into the field. Tenzin's sister was starting at the ninja academy and Tenzin's father wanted to do missions again, so Tenzin decided to take the role as a teacher. With his promotion to special jounin, Tenzin decided to temporarily take upon the teaching role for Konohagakure no Sato. With this role Tenzin hopes to help guide his sister, the future shinobi of the leaf, and to increase his power as well. For the most part Tenzin is content with teaching and staying within the walls, but he is not opposed to doing missions every once in a while. He has even considered joining the Anbu so that he could do a few side missions. With several years as a sensei under his belt, Tenzin is excited to see where his life will go.

[/spoiler]
ApplicationShow
Username: Texas
Prestige Perks: 1/2
Hatake, Tenzin

Tenzin Sensei

"We are born into a world of pain and suffering, but it never hurts to remember who we are"

General Information Age: 19
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 185
Physical Features:
  • Face/head: Tenzin has a young looking face, especially for a 17 year old. His eyes are a bright turquoise color. His silvery colored spiky hair is short and barely goes over some of his forehead protector.
  • Body: He has a rather tall for his age and skinny body. He doesn't poses any scars and usually looks really clean (due to staying mostly in the village).
  • Notable Features: He is known for his silvery hair. He has had it since he was born and it is a common trait for a family member with the last name of Hatake. Tenzin is also well known for his bright turquoise eyes.
Clothing/Accessories: Tenzin wears black ninja boots that expose his toes, which goes up to the top of his shins. He wears somewhat baggy blue ninja pants and a white shirt that stops a little bit before his wrist. At the ends of the sleeves, it is actually red. He wears a green ninja combat piece that is very similar to the green vests chunin and higher wear. There is a green shoulder guard that also protects the side and back of his neck. Along with a black headband on his forehead.

Personality:
  • General: Tenzin is a very kind, considerate, and patient man. He likes to think about others far before thinking about himself. He is a well known teacher throughout the village and often times shinobi seek for his guidance. He specializes in elemental ninjutsu and he has been the guide to many shinobi in figuring out what their chakra nature is and what direction to go with it. Overall, even in combat, he comes across as calm, cool, and collected. He very rarely will express and excessive amount of emotion.

He likes to instill "The Will of Fire" into all of his students.
  • Hopes/Dreams: Tenzin hopes to master all of the elemental ninjutsu styles and be able to guide young shinobi to the right path.
  • Fears: Not being strong enough to protect his comrades.
  • Combat Mentality: On the rare occasion of combat, Tenzin likes to analyze his opponent by seeing how they counter certain attacks. With Tenzin's understanding of elemental nature style ninjutsu, he is able to test certain limits of his opponent and analyze how they counter it. Then depending how they counter certain attacks, Tenzin would use his elemental ninjutsu to bombard and destroy his opponents.

Battle Information Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Stats: (9/50)
  • Chakra Pool: 35
  • Endurance: 20
  • Control: 33
  • Strength: 25
  • Speed: 25
  • Willpower: 20
Equipment:
Hidden Double blade:
The total object looks like a mini staff (whacking stick). It is a total of 4' in length. The object contains two swords on each side. By pulling them apart, both blades (a total of 4' long) become present. The hilts are at 1'6'' where the blade itself is 3'6''. The color of the object when both swords are sheathed are a brown wood color and texture.
Large Ninja Pouch:
This large ninja pouch is the width of Tenzin's torso and is located around his lower back. The pouch itself is a light brown color. The pouch is organized into small mini sections within it so that all of his equipment is easily accessible. There are four sections within the pouch: Kunai, Shuriken, Distractions, Miscellaneous.
  • Kunai Section: 15
  • Shuriken Section: 30
  • Distraction Section: 8 Flash Bombs & 7 Smoke Bombs
  • Miscellaneous Section: 8 Pieces of Chakra Paper, Small box that contains 2 bells attached to a string, A miniature black book about the spirits of the world, 1 Lighter, 1 Boxed Compass
Companions: (0/1)
Affinity: Katon
Abilities and Concentrations
Abilities
First Ability----------
Second Ability---------
Third Ability-------------
Concentrations
Ninjutsu
Fuuton Affinity:
Fuuton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an cutting effect.
Doton Affinity:
Doton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Doton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the doton affinity. Doton has a passive enduring effect.
Katon:
Katon Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize katon and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the katon affinity. Katon has an ignition effect.
Raiton Affinity:
Raiton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Raiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Raiton affinity. Raiton has a shocking effect.
Suiton Affinity:
Suiton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the suiton affinity. Suiton has an enveloping effect.
Iijutsu:
Iijutsu
This concentration allows for the user to user chakra to affect the biological processes of a living creature. This includes modifying, speeding up, or slowing down the biological processes. Iijutsu is known for it's advanced nature and requires precise chakra control to work effectively. It can be differentiate from normal techniques by the faint light green colour of the chakra used in Iijutsu techniques.
Sensory:
Sensor
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.
Taijutsu
Deft Hands:
The fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.
Medicine:
The fundamental skill of [Medicine] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Close Quarters Combat:
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiently to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body for example but not limited to, adv kicks, grapples, adv punches, etc.
Perception:
The fundamental skill of [Perception] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Genjutsu[Place them here]

Jutsu
NinjutsuShow
NinpouShow
D-Rank Ninpou *[Ninjutsu • Hidden Needles]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into their mouths and into up to five senbon within 10 meters of their position. The senbon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's mouth, where they will be spit out aided by chakra at [Control] Strength and Speed. The senbon can be shot up to 10 meters away.

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

*[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 7 meters. For up to twenty meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general idea of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

*[Ninjutsu • Wall]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3x1 meter flat barrier to form within 10 meters of them at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength. It lasts for 3 posts.

*[Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their eyes. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user blind until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.

C-Rank Ninpou *[Ninjutsu • Binding]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at [Control] Speed for up to 25 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to [Control] Strength. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.

*[Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 25 meters away.

*[Ninjutsu • Barrier]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a 5x5x5m barrier around a target up to 25m away from their position. The barrier forms at [Control] Speed, has [Control] Strength, and lasts 4 posts before fading away.

*Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the initial cost of the summon is equivalent to its rank. It is paid upon being summoned and then the same cost is paid as often as follows:
  • D-Rank: Free to maintain once summoned.
  • C-rank: 10 posts
  • B-rank: 9 Posts
  • A-rank: 7 Posts
  • S-rank: 5 posts
*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [Control] Strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

B-Rank Ninpou *[Ninjutsu • Rattrap]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will imbue an item with their chakra that is no larger than a basketball. The next thing to touch the object within 3 posts will feel the chakra lurch off the object, surging into their body and overwhelming them. For those with less than [Control] Strength they will find themselves immobile for the next 5 posts. If the target that touches the object has [Control] or higher Strength, they will find themselves unaffected.

*[Ninjutsu • Palm-Top Cannon]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the user has channeled a massive amount of chakra into the palm of their hand, the user releases the massive amount completely raw without any form of manipulation, releasing a blast of chakra outward from their hand in a 40 meter long, 10 meter diameter cone at [Control] Speed and Strength. Though seemingly simple, this technique can be coupled with loose objects in the air or thrown by the other hand, such as shuriken or a variety of different materials, to launch them at the techniques strength.

*[Ninjutsu • Underworld Guardian Spikes]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will cause their hair to rapidly grow and cocoon their body for protection. The hair does this with [Control] Speed, and when done, will have formed thick layers of rigid hair to protect the user with [Control] Strength. Upon completely cocooning the user, the hair disconnects from the user's hair, leaving it at it's original length.

[Ninjutsu • Chakra Bullet Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, Tenzin will have his pointer finger out and his thumb up as if he was shooting a finger gun. By aiming with his finger and sending his thumb down, Tenzin can shoot a condensed orb (1" in diameter) of chakra from his fingertip. It travels at a speed of [Control] and with a strength of [Control]. It can travel up to 15m. The technique only has one shot or stops after 5 posts.
Sensory StyleShow
Sensory:
Sensor
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.
C-Rank Sensory *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 10 Control
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 35 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of a 10m radius. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

*[Sensory Style • Evaluation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Endurance, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and focus on one source of chakra they can sense. By doing an additional hand seal, and holding said hand seal, the user will be able to continue to sense that source of chakra, even if they are moving around, so long as they are holding the hand seal. If they, or the chakra source, moves out of range, the user will lose track of them.

*[Sensory Style • Gauge: Speed]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • [Target Lock]
After activating Target Lock, the user will do a second series of hand seals, releasing the single seal for target lock, and then recreate it once finishing the series of seals for the technique. Doing so, the user will know their targets speed with a deviation of 3 points. Meaning if their speed is 17, the user will know its within the range of 14 to 20.

*[Sensory Style • Flare]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battle field.
DotonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have [Control] strength.

*Doton • Binding Formation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 5 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at [Control] speed binding the target's feet at [Control] strength

*Doton • Dirt Cloud
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at [Control] strength and speed. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 5 meter radius.

*Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at [Control] speed. The wall has [Control] strength and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*Doton • Trip Fault
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a 1/2 meter pot hole to appear at [Control] speed somewhere within 5 meters.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Doton • Landmine
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will tap their foot on the ground charging a 25 meter radius around their foot with explosive chakra. This is armed at [Control] speed. For the next three posts if anyone other than the user steps on the area it will explode with at a [Control] Strength explosion.

*Doton • Manica
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling doton chakra into their arm, the user will form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armor that spans the length of the arm. The armor has [Control] strength and speed.

*Doton • Harden Earth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channelling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 25 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes strength stat equal to [Control] in order to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

*Doton • Tremors
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals and holding the last one, the user will stomp their foot on the ground, releasing their chakra in it and causing it to tremor violently for one post. The tremors radiate out from the user in a 25 meter radius, knocking down anyone standing on the ground without a stability taijutsu technique of a rank equal to [Control]. Lasts as long as the last seal is held, for up to 3 posts.

*Doton • Spike Shot
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1.5 meter long and 1/2 meter in diameter at it's thickest point before launching the spike forward up to 25 meters away at [Control] strength and speed.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Doton • Great Wall
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a monolithic solid stone wall up to 15 meters away from them at a speed of [Control]. The wall has a strength of [Control] and is 7x7x2 meters large, curving moderately concave to the user.

A-Rank Ninjutsu
KatonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Katon • Fireball
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 foot diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at [Control] speed and strength.

*Katon • Torch
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small ball of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 10 meter radius and requires Strength greater than [Control] to destroy. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in it's location for 5 posts before fading..

*Katon • Flame Jet
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a cone that is up to five meters long and three meters wide at it's base. The cone travels at a speed equal to [Control] and impacts with a strength equal to [Control].

*Katon • Blackline Blaze
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user runs their hands alongside a potential fuel, once they take their fingers off everything the ran their hand over will ignite, the flame burning at [Control] Strength. Potentially useful in avoiding wildfires, having fueles for a fire used against them.

*Katon • Heated Blade
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of [Control] or less strength with ease

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Katon • Scattering Flames
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest before spitting out a torrent of 15 individual fireballs, each 2 centimeter diameter. The fireballs are shot for up to 10 meters away at a speed and strength equal to [Control].

*Katon • Flame's Shadow
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone has stats equal to the user, and is capable of using Katon Jutsu. The clone will only last for 3 posts.

*Katon • Erupting Burning Finger
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into their fingers, the user then attempts to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the fingers release a [Control] strength Explosion of Katon outward towards the targets body. If unused, lasts 3 posts.

*Katon • Ripple
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into their body, the user will release a burst of flame around their entire body, coming outwards from them. This sphere of roiling fire pushes outward with [Control speed and impacts whatever it touches with [Control] strength, the sphere extending roughly 25 meters in radius from the user's body.

*Katon • Bomb Creation
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the katon chakra in it in a [Control strength explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Katon • Flame Lash
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user breathes out gently and sends a wire-thin line of flames at a target. The line can travel up to 40 meters from the user at [Control] speed. If it connects to a target, their body will suddenly burst into flames, igniting them and whatever they happen to be wearing in a searing inferno of flames.

A-Rank Ninjutsu
FuutonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Fuuton • Vortex Screw
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user creates a small vortex of Fuuton chakra around a projectile in their hand that spins with [Control] Strength. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and applying the Fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

*Fuuton • Enhanced Launch
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user gathers wind around their feet. Then, the user will use the wind to blast them from the ground, enabling them to leap into the air an extra 10 meters at [Control] speed. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*Fuuton • Wind Skating
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their ability to translate force (-3 Strength). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*Fuuton • Redirection
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user covers a projectile they are holding in fuuton empowered wind. Then, when the weapon has been thrown as normal, the user is able to change it's direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part. This technique only lasts one post.

*Fuuton • Wind Bullet
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user expels a basket ball sized ball of wind from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 10m at [Control] speed, and explodes with [Control] Strength on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Fuuton • Flying Swallow
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user coats their weapon in a vortex of wind. This extends the weapon's range by 1m while not adding anything to its weight for 5 posts. It also causes the weapon to gain an edge as sharp as your average sword. This also applies the fuuton passive with [Control] Strength on contact with an opponent.

*Fuuton • Wind Clone
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their fuuton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/4] posts.

*Fuuton • Great Breakthrough
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
By performing the needed hand seals and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 25m width at the end of the cone and moves with [Control] Speed. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with [Control] strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of 25m if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.

*Fuuton • Godly Mountain Wind
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will thrust their hands forward as a vortex of wind blasts through with [Control] Speed. The vortex's direction can be controlled. The control, however, is limited; it can only be moved in a 45 degree angle, up to three times. A hit from this vortex packs a large push back force, though the person can avoid being pushed back with more than [Control] Strength. Control of this Jutsu fades after two posts and spans an area 3m wide and up to 25m in length. Direct hits result in long but shallow cuts on the victim's body, covering the whole radius of the techniques point of contact, no deeper than half an inch.

*Fuuton • Tornado Trap
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at [Control] Speed which extends 25m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with [Control] Strength, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Fuuton • Pressure Damage
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at [Control] Speed, which has a maximum range of 40m. Should the target be hit within the first 20m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a [Control] Strength explosion, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply [Control/2] Strength.
A-Rank Ninjutsu
RaitonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Raiton • Lightning Armament
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the correct hand seals are performed, the user coats themselves in a thick layer of lightning. This armour of lightning forms near instantly and requires [Control] Strength to break. During this time, the user's physical strikes apply the Raiton shocking effect.

*Raiton • Bright Bolt
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will extend two fingers toward a target. A bolt of lightning will jump up to 10 meters from their fingers at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*Raiton • Sky Spear
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a 1 meter long rod of lightning in their hand at [Control] Speed. They are then able to launch it at their Strength in a single direction. Upon contact the spear will explode with [Control] Strength. If it has not been launched by the end of the second post it will dissipate.

*Raiton • Conductor
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will coat a weapon they are holding in Raiton electricity for 5 posts. This causes the shock effect to be produced on any contact with a target, while also granting blunt weapons the ability to cut through skin to produce shallow wounds. This also works for thrown weapons, however if the projectile remains out of contact with the user for more than 2 posts the technique will dissipate early.

*Raiton • Stun Gun
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will channel Raiton chakra to two of their fingers. They will then be able to fire up to three total bullet sized balls of concentrated lightning from their fingertips. These bullets will travel at [Control] speed, but will not have any physical force. Instead, they will apply light electrical burns similar to a sun burn and will apply Raiton's shocking effect.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Raiton • Voltaic Zone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain [Control] Strength shocks. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

*Raiton • Jamming Pulse
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user emits a wave of electricity from their palm in a single direction. This is produced as a 10m wide line which extends 2m into the air and travels up to 25m from the user at [Control] Speed. The wave will apply the shocking effect and reduce the speed of any living thing it strikes by 3 Speed for 3 posts by electrically interfering with the brain's nervous signals.

*Raiton • Golden Bird
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user creates an orb of lightning the size of a basketball slightly above their head. They are then able to direct the orb at [Control] Speed at their will, however they may not move while doing this. The orb cannot leave 25m diameter around the user, and detonates with [Control] Strength on contact with a solid. This orb last a maximum of 4 posts, and may be self destructed at any moment in their lifespan at the user's will.

*Raiton • Galvanic Zone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. The user's Raiton will constrict and paralyze jutsu and people who enter it. They will lose -1 Speed per post for 2 posts or until the user ends the jutsu.

*Raiton • Shock Double
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their Raiton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Raiton • Thousand Birds
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user of this technique will gather a concentrated amount of Raiton in their hand after they perform the hand seals for this technique. The lightning causes a sound similar to thousands of birds chirping over the top of each other while it is in existence. The user will then dash at full speed toward a target and attempt to thrust their hand into their target's body using their strength and momentum. The lightning then jumps from the user's arm into the opponent's body where it ravages the insides with a [Control] Strength surge of Raiton chakra.
SuitonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Suiton • Defensive Barrier
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to 10 meters away. The defense is shot at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.

*Suiton • Water Shuriken
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown up to 10 meters. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with [Control] Strength and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

*Suiton • Water Orb Technique
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*Suiton • Propel Leap
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength.

*Suiton • Wet Spot
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at [Control] Speed up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 Strength or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Suiton • Crashing Wave
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 25 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

*Suiton • Pacifistic Domination
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 25 meters and is standing a top a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least [Control] strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses an Endurance stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess an Endurance stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.

*Suiton • Great Stream
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 25 meters and travels at [Control] Speed, pushing things back with [Control] Strength.

*Suiton • Clone
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of suiton chakra. This clone has the users stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

*Suiton • Rain Gun
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels three (3) 2-centimeter diameter droplets of water from their mouth in quick succession, each of which explode with [Control] Strength on impact, scattering water all over the immediate area. These droplets fly up to 25 meters away at [Control] Speed.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Suiton • Water Prison
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user is able to spew a large ball of water that stands at three meters in diameter. This ball rolls forward at the desired target up to 40 meters away and at [Control] Speed. Should this strike the target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. However, if this manages to strike multiple targets, it will envelop them as well, up to a total of 3 prisoners. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength higher than [Control]. The trapped targets will spin with the sphere and may become nauseated and dizzy from the disorientation. The technique lasts for a total of 4 posts before bursting.

A-Rank Ninjutsu
TaijutsuShow
Place Taijutsu in here
GenjutsuShow
Place Genjutsu in here

History
Historical AccountsShow
Tenzin has a small family. He has a father and his mother died after giving birth to his sister when he was 11. However, Tenzin was in a relatively known family. The Hatake family is very small, but they are well known for being intelligent shinobi with silver hair. Tenzin's father helped him out while he was in the Ninja Academy. The father would help Tenzin learn ninjutsu and trained him to be one of the top students of the class. When Tenzin was 11, he mother gave birth to his sister. However, Tenzin's mother died after child birth which left Tenzin's father to retire as a ninja so that he could take care of the child.

As a Genin, Tenzin always had a crush on his squadmate. She was part of the Hyuuga clan, so it was rather forbidden for them to be romantically in the first place. Tenzin always kept a place in his heart for her, but had to put her to the side so that he could achieve becoming a better shinobi. After years of training as a genin, Tenzin was ready to take the chuunin exams.

The chuunin exams proved that Tenzin was a rather impressive shinobi. He was able to show off all of his ninjutsu capabilities by utilizing four different kinds of elemental nature ninjutsu. He easily passed the chuunin exams and proved to be a powerful shinobi. With Tenzin's capability of understanding and utilizing the five main chakra natures, he used most of his chuunin career learning how to master all of them. As a chuunin, he spent more time training and reading rather than doing missions. Slowly this lead him to a path of having great understanding of ninjutsu. He became so famliiar with the elemental ninjutsus, that he was able to figure out what each nature ninjutsu hand styles were.

Tenzin noticed that most of his comrades were moving towards a combat based role. Even his father was itching to go back into the field. Tenzin's sister was starting at the ninja academy and Tenzin's father wanted to do missions again, so Tenzin decided to take the role as a teacher. With his promotion to special jounin, Tenzin decided to temporarily take upon the teaching role for Konohagakure no Sato. With this role Tenzin hopes to help guide his sister, the future shinobi of the leaf, and to increase his power as well. For the most part Tenzin is content with teaching and staying within the walls, but he is not opposed to doing missions every once in a while. He has even considered joining the Anbu so that he could do a few side missions. With several years as a sensei under his belt, Tenzin is excited to see where his life will go.

Original Jutsu: Jutsu
NinjutsuShow
NinpouShow
D-Rank Ninpou *[Ninjutsu • Hidden Needles]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into their mouths and into up to five senbon within 3 feet of their position. The senbon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's mouth, where they will be spit out aided by chakra at a speed of 6 and strength of 4. The senbon can be shot up to 7 meters away.

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion at D-Rank force from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

*[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

*[Ninjutsu • Wall]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3 meter flat barrier to form directly in front of them at a speed of 5. This barrier can take a hit of up to 5 strength before shattering, otherwise it lasts for 3 posts.

*[Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

C-Rank Ninpou *[Ninjutsu • Binding]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at a speed of 10 for up to 15 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to a strength of 10. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.

*[Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 20 + (Control/2) meters away.

*[Ninjutsu • Barrier]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a 10m3 barrier around a target up to 10m away from their position. The barrier forms at a speed of 12, has a strength of 8, and lasts 4 posts before fading away.

*Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the user will experience a constant drain on their chakra for as long as the summon is in place. This drain is also dependent on the size and rank of the summon.

*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size at a speed of 4. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of 16 or more strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

B-Rank Ninpou *[Ninjutsu • Rattrap]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will imbue an item with their chakra that is no larger than a basketball. The next thing to touch the object within 3 posts will feel the chakra lurch off the object, surging into their body and overwhelming them. For those with less than 20 strength they will find themselves immobile for the next 5 posts. If the target that touches the object has 20 or higher strength, they will find themselves unaffected.

*[Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the users stamina). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for stamina, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect.

*[Ninjutsu • Underworld Guardian Spikes]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will cause their hair to rapidly grow and cocoon their body for protection. The hair does this at a speed of 20, and when done, will have formed thick layers of rigid hair to protect the user from attacks of 20 and less strength. Upon completely cocooning the user, the hair disconnects from the user's hair, leaving it at it's original length. The hair of the cocoon is chakra infused, providing immunity to electricity, this lasts for up to four posts.

[Ninjutsu • Chakra Bullet Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, Tenzin will have his pointer finger out and his thumb up as if he was shooting a finger gun. By aiming with his finger and sending his thumb down, Tenzin can shoot a condensed orb (1" in diameter) of chakra from his fingertip. It travels at a speed of 20 and with a strength of 20. It can travel up to 15m. The technique only has one shot or stops after 5 posts.
Sensory StyleShow
Sensory:
Sensor
C-Rank Sensory *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 10
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

*[Sensory Style • Evaluation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Stamina, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock]
C-Rank Ninjutsu

*[Sensory Style • Gauge: Speed]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • [Target Lock]

*[Sensory Style • Flare]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battle field.
DotonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have a strength of 5.

*Doton • Binding Formation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 3 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at a speed of 6 binding the target's feet at a strength of 4.

*Doton • Dirt Cloud
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at a strength of 4 and speed of 6. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 3 meter radius.

*Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at a speed of 6. The wall has a strength of 4 and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*Doton • Trip Fault
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a 1/2 meter pot hole to appear at a speed of 5 somewhere within 7 meters.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Doton • Landmine
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will tap their foot on the ground charging a 2 meter radius around their foot with explosive chakra. This is armed at a speed of 10. For the next three posts if anyone steps on that area it will explode with a force equal to a standard C-Rank explosion.

*Doton • Manica
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling doton chakra into their arm, the user will form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armor that spans the length of the arm. The armor has a strength of 15 and forms at a speed of 5.

*Doton • Harden Earth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channeling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 5 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes a strength stat of 10 to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

*Doton • Tremors
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals and holding the last one, the user will stomp their foot on the ground, releasing their chakra in it and causing it to tremor violently for one post. The tremors radiate out from the user in a 10 meter radius, knocking down anyone standing on the ground with less than 10 taijutsu. Lasts as long as the last seal is held, for up to 3 posts.

*Doton • Spike Shot
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1.5 meter long and 1/2 meter in diameter at it's thickest point before launching the spike forward up to 15 meters away at a strength of 10 and speed of 10.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Doton • Great Wall
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a monolithic solid stone wall up to 15 meters away from them at a speed of 20. The wall has a strength of 20 and is 7x7x2 meters large, curving moderately concave to the user.

A-Rank Ninjutsu
KatonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Katon • Fireball
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1/2 meter diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and a strength of 4.

*Katon • Torch
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small jet of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 5 meter radius and has a durability of 5. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in it's location for 5 posts before fading.

*Katon • Flame Jet
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a cone that is up to five meters long and three meters wide at it's base. The cone travels at a speed of 6 and pushes with a strength of 4.

*Katon • Flame's Shadow
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death into a burst of flames. The clone will only last for 3 posts.
  • Taijutsu: 2
  • Stamina: 1
  • Strength: 1
  • Speed: 2
*Katon • Heated Blade
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of 5 or less strength with ease.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Katon • Scattering Flames
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest before spitting out a torrent of 15 individual fireballs, each 2 centimeter diameter. The fireballs are shot for up to 10 meters away at a speed of 9 and a strength of 1.

*Katon • Great Fireball
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling a thin stream of flames up to 15 meters away at a speed of 10. Either at 15 meters, or if the stream makes impact with anything, the stream will erupt into a spherical C-Rank explosion, scattering flames all over the immediate area.

*Katon • Erupting Burning Finger
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into their fingers, the user then attempts to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the fingers release a C-Rank Explosion of fire outward towards the targets body. If unused, lasts 3 posts.

*Katon • Ripple
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into their body, the user will release a short, uncontrolled burst of flame outward from their body that travels just a few centimeters and lasts hardly a second. The short-lived burst of flame pushes outward with a strength of 10.

*Katon • Bomb Creation
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the katon chakra in it in a C-Rank explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Katon • Flame Armor
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After the needed hand seals, the user will release an katon outward from their body rapidly as the fire twists around them. This fire forms a pseudo-defense against taijutsu because for the next three posts if anyone comes into contact with it they will receive severe second degree burns. Additionally, this technique can be used offensively for that reason.
A-Rank Ninjutsu
FuutonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Fuuton • Vortex Screw
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user creates a small vortex of Fuuton chakra around a projectile in their hand that spins with a strength of 5. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and applying the Fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

*Fuuton • Enhanced Launch
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user gathers wind around their feet. Then, the user will use the wind to blast them from the ground, enabling them to leap into the air an extra 10 meters at 3 extra speed. The user also has 3 less Taijutsu until they once again touch the ground. Those with less than 5 Taijutsu (after deduction) will stumble and fall when trying to land. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*Fuuton • Wind Skating
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their accuracy and agility (-3 Taijutsu). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*Fuuton • Redirection
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu

*Fuuton • Wind Bullet
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user expels a basket ball sized ball of wind from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 20m at 5 speed, and explodes with the strength of a single explosive tag on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Fuuton • Gale Blade
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user coats their weapon in a vortex of wind. This extends the weapon's range by 1m while not adding anything to its weight for 5 posts. It also causes the weapon to gain an edge as sharp as your average sword. This also applies the fuuton passive with a strength of 10 on contact with an opponent.

*Fuuton • Wind Clone
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their fuuton chakra. This clone will be able to act entirely independently of the user for 5 posts before dissipating, with physical capabilities equal to the stats listed below. This clone applies the fuuton passive to enemies it touches.
  • Taijutsu: 6
  • Stamina: 6
  • Strength: 6
  • Speed: 9
*Fuuton • Great Breakthrough
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
By performing the needed hand seals and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 15m width at the end of the cone and moves with a speed of 10. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with 10 strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of thirty feet if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.

*Fuuton • Godly Mountain Wind
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will thrust their hands forward as a vortex of wind blasts through with a speed of 10. The vortex's direction can be controlled with a Control stat of at least 15. The control, however, is limited; it can only be moved in a 45 degree angle, up to three times. A hit from this vortex packs a large push back force, though the person can avoid being pushed back with a strength of 5 or greater. Control of this Jutsu fades after two posts and spans an area 3m wide and up to 20m in length. Direct hits result in long but shallow cuts on the victim's body, covering the whole radius of the techniques point of contact, no deeper than half an inch.

*Fuuton • Tornado Trap
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at a speed of 12 which extends 10m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with a strength of 8, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Fuuton • Pressure Damage
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at 20 speed, which has a maximum range of 50m. Should the target be hit within the first 30m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing an explosive force equivalent to 4 explosive tags, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply 3 explosive tags worth of force and range.
A-Rank Ninjutsu
RaitonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Raiton • Static Shroud
D-Ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user covers their body in a layer of visible static which crackles around them for 4 posts. Anything which comes within 6 inches of their body will be repelled with a force of 5 strength and have the Raiton Shocking effect applied.

*Raiton • Bright Bolt
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will extend two fingers toward a target. A bolt of lightning will jump up to 10 meters from their fingers at a speed of 6, striking with a strength of 4.

*Raiton • Shock Double
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of Raiton chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death (which also applies the raiton passive effect). The clone will only last for 3 posts.
  • Taijutsu: 2
  • Stamina 1
  • Strength: 1
  • Speed: 1
*Raiton • Conductor
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu

*Raiton • Stun Gun
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will channel Raiton chakra to two of their fingers. They will then be able to fire up to three total bullet sized balls of concentrated lightning from their fingertips. These bullets will travel at 5 speed, but will not have any physical force. Instead, they will apply light electrical burns similar to a sun burn and will apply Raiton's shocking effect.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Raiton • Voltaic Zone
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 20m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain first degree electrical burns. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

*Raiton • Jamming Pulse
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user emits a wave of electricity from their palm in a single direction. This is produced as a 10m wide line which extends 2m into the air and travels up to 25m from the user at 10 speed. The wave will apply the shocking effect and reduce the speed of any living thing it strikes by 5 points for 3 posts by electrically interfering with the brain's nervous signals.

*Raiton • Golden Birds
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user creates two orbs of lightning the size of basketballs slightly above their head. They are then able to direct these orbs at a speed of 10 at their will, however they may not move while doing this. These orbs cannot leave a 40m diameter around the user, and detonate with the power of a single explosive tag each on contact with a solid. These orbs last a maximum of 4 posts, and may be self destructed at any moment in their lifespan at the user's will.

*Raiton • Galvanic Zone
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 20m diameter. The user's Raiton techniques will travel 5 points faster when they travel through this zone for 3 posts. This technique ends the moment the user leaves this area. They also return to normal speed upon leaving the area. This technique does not apply the shocking effect.

*Raiton • Sky Spear
C-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a two meter long rod of lightning in their hand. They are then able to launch it at 15 speed in a single direction. Upon contact the spear will explode with the force of a single explosive tag and apply the Raiton shocking effect. If it has not been launched by the end of the second post it will dissipate.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Raiton • Thunderous Lightning Cannon
B-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, a beam of lightning will erupt from the user's hand. The lightning will travel 50m at 20 speed and explode with the force of 4 explosive tags on contact, while applying the Raiton shocking effect throughout the explosion's area.
SuitonShow
D-Rank Ninjutsu *Suiton • Defensive Barrier
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to five meters away. The defense is shot at a speed of 5 and has a strength of 5 and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.

*Suiton • Water Shuriken
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hand. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with a force equal to a D-Rank explosion and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

*Suiton • Water Orb Technique
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and with a strength of 4.

*Suiton • Propel Leap
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by a strength of 5.

*Suiton • Wet Spot
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at speed of 5 up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 taijutsu or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.

C-Rank Ninjutsu *Suiton • Crashing Wave
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a speed of 10 and with a strength of 10 for up to 15 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

*Suiton • Pacifistic Domination
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 15 meters and is standing a top a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least 10 strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses a stamina stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess a stamina stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.

*Suiton • Great Stream
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 15 meters and travels at a speed of 10, pushing things back with a strength of 10.

*Suiton • Clone
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of suiton chakra. This clone is incapable of jutsu, however it's liquid nature makes it a very capable taijutsu combatant.
  • Taijutsu: 6
  • Stamina: 8
  • Strength: 8
  • Speed: 6
*Suiton • Rain Gun
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels three 3 2-centimeter diameter droplets of water from their mouth in quick succession, each of which explode with a force of one D-Rank explosion each on impact, scattering water all over the immediate area. These droplets fly up to 15 meters away at a speed of 5.

B-Rank Ninjutsu *Suiton • Water Prison
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user is able to spew a large ball of water that stands at three meters in diameter. This ball rolls forward at the desired target up to 20 meters away and at a speed of 20. Should this strike the target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. However, if this manages to strike multiple targets, it will envelop them as well, up to a total of 3 prisoners. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength higher than 20. The trapped targets will spin with the sphere and may become nauseated and dizzy from the disorientation. The technique lasts for a total of 4 posts before bursting.

A-Rank Ninjutsu
Last edited by Texas on Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Rain21199

Tenzin Revamp V2

Post by Rain21199 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:51 pm

It says that you have 1/2 perk slots used but you don't have which perk you took listed anywhere.

Can you specifically list out which jutsu you're changing so I don't have to read through all of the jutsu you have?

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Texas

Tenzin Revamp V2

Post by Texas » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:12 pm

You got it! I put the original jutsu below as a reference if you want to check my work easier. Basically I updated the jutsu from the Archives. I gave a little description of what I moved around based on the current jutsu archives. As far as the Perk slot, I would like the have the A-Rank Henchman perk.

*Edit: Let me know what else I can do to make it easier!
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Gilak

Tenzin Revamp V2

Post by Gilak » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:54 am

1/2
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
IwagakureFukusha, FudoGenin#FFED38
IwagakureUehara, OhtaGenin#FFCC1E
JinjekuEnkouten, MaketaD - Rank#D62100

Ace Trainer

Tenzin Revamp V2

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Accepted
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold