[Companion] Naenae, duck queen

Post by Sia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:37 am

Username: Sia
Owner: Muramasa, Maido
Naenae, Duck-Chicken God Queen of the Trap Sea

Quack
General Information
Number:Gender:Height:Weight:Hair:Eyes:
324 Thousand Quack Avg for Rank Avg for Rank Maybe? I think so?
DescriptionShow
Naenae is a fluffy duck-chicken in a sailors outfit, of varying heights and weights and muscle tone at the summoners discression, so long as it does not break size rules for their stats and rank on-summon. Naenae may be summoned in any color coating with any outfit description, at the summoners discression. However, Naenae may not change the appearance of her listed equipment, as it is summoned as a set from the community chest, duplicated into each existence of Naenae by her summoners contribution.
EquipmentShow
NaeNae has not yet been given any equipment.
PersonalityShow
Naenae really really likes boats.
HistoryShow
A most ancient and powerful of summons, locked away in a pocket of the ocean. Freed by Maido, Naenae has pledged to aid Maido's faction in the war.
Battle Information
Combat StyleShow
Naenae? Shemon a boat'.
Abilities: 1/1Show
Naenae, Duck-Chicken God Queen of The Trap Sea:
Over the course of their very long life, Naenae has seen whips, watches, and many a boat. Once on a boat, Naenae will become Trap Queen and fuse with the boat, ensuring that all passengers on the boat are subject to her fuuinjutsu and her rules. By entering the boat, one enters a breaking contract where Naenae will enter them into the game. By entering into the game, inhabitants of the boat agree to find the Imposter, if there is one available. This comes at a permanent minus 1 to [chakra pool] of anyone and everything that enters the boats sphere of influence [Avg of Naenae and summoners control] meter radius around both Naenae and her summoner. So long as they reside in the boat, or within the boats substructure or affiliated, those that enter into the contract will be unable to be afflicted by glaucoma or scurvy. Additionally, should someone enter the boat outside of the name of peace, they will be forcefully evicted in the Name of the BOOMER Cannon 2.2.2.2k, struck the with full force of the combined average of all other inhabitants [average of chakra pool and control] a number of times equal to the number of inhabitants on the boat, plus [1/3] of Naenae's summoners control if the boat is actively on the ocean within [control of summoners] meters. If inhabitants attempt to evict or target Nae Nae or her Summoner, it will work, but the boat will be immediately dispelled and activate its latent Fuuinjutsu; the Blood Witch and the Ocean will likely slaughter you. The voting may begin by someone audibly screaming "EMERGENCY" in any language or by the inhabitants performing Chakra Kai, causing a relevant of the appropriate rank (Any Fuuinjutsu that Naenae or her summoner has access to) Fuuinjutsu to activate and freeze everyone to the boat, the boat gluing them and holding them in place. Then, the inhabitants of the boat will take a vote. If at least one individual can convince another boat inhabitant that the person should be evicted for malicious intent, voting will end. Voting will last for a number of in-character posts up to the average of [Summoner and Naenae's chaakra pool]. If a majority vote (3/5) occurs, the inhabitant will be evicted. If no majority occurs, the inhabitant will stay. If a number of posts pass without anything of amusement occuring, Naenae and her summoner are capable of cutting the duration short in order to speed along the process.

Naenae is a flock summon, meaning that she exists in many varieties throughout the planet, her appearance changing depending on how she is needed. As such, anyone on the entire planet is capable of summoning NaeNae, as their are an infinite number of them and they be summoned in multitudes. However, there is a drawback. Naenae is incapable of learning any elemental jutsu that their summoner does not know; The jutsu may be known to Nae Nae, but if the summoner does not know it, she cannot cast it. In exchange, Naenae gets advanced channeling for fuuiijutsu ,iijutsu, tenkujutsu, kakujutsu, kugutsu, ninpou, and genjutsu. Naenae is required to have at least average [control] and [chakra pool] for her rank, on start-up. They are a duck-chicken flock, and though great in number and quick to horribly reproduce, they are quite stupid. As a result, any character with access to summoning jutsu may enter a contract with Naenae, the stat pools and jutsu and additions to NaeNae are shared among Naenae contractors universally. However, Naenae comes in different ranks, requiring higher ranked casters in order to summon as a higher rank. he first character to summon Naenae will begin the curve. Naenae will begin as a D-Ranked Spirit, but through proper usage and training will evolve and become more powerful over time. She is not allowed to take a concentration for elemental jutsu, but may be taught elemental jutsu and quack the affinity and emulate that of her summoner, temporarily. Other jutsu types for Naenae are still obtained as normal however, she can have them taught or bought onto her. However, Naenae is also capable of being ordered to cast any jutsu that their summoner knows, even if Naenae does not know it. Doing so however, shortens Naenae's current summon uptime by half unless refreshed through tenkujutsu. Based on utilization, Naenae keeps an in-house bingo book that dictates what rank she may be summoned at, based on how often she has been used. However, Naenae may only be summoned by being taught in-character how to summon them, requring a mentor and a tutor to conduct the first summoning. As such, their existence is subject to legend, known only to those in Maido's innermost circle. Currently, only the following may summon Naenae:

Naenae's Current Summoners and the ranks of which are available to them:
Rank S: Muramasa, Maido & Her Companions
Rank S: Starfall Island
---
Rank A:
---
Rank B:
---
Rank C:
---
Rank D: Kirigakure no Sato Shinobi and Civilians
Rank D: Iwagakure no Sato Shinobi
Rank D: Jinjeku Island Maido Followers & Their Companions
---
Can't Summon:
---Kiri Defects that have not been taught the jutsu
---Kumogakure shinobi (Without outside assistance)
---Sunagakure shinobi (Without outside assistance)
---Konohagakure shinobi (Without outside assistance)
---Any others not listed above
ConcentrationsShow
Ninjutsu ConcentrationsShow
===
Taijutsu ConcentrationsShow
===
Genjutsu ConcentrationsShow
===
Rank:Village:Primary Chakra Affinity:Secondary Chakra Affinity:Tertiary Chakra Affinity:
Varies on Summon Kirigakure The Ocean The Sky The Moon
Naenae's Stats:
Naenae's stats are flexible upon summon based on her rank, allocating an average number of stats for the rank which she has been summoned, +1 to specific stats for every time that specific summoner has trained a specific stat with her. However, these stats are flexible on-summon at the summoners discression, so long as [control] and [chakra pool] are at average for their rank. In order to summon a higher-ranked version of Naenae, one has to dump the appropriate amount of points into her as though she was their own personal companion, and/or utilize and earn those points on her appropriately through various methods. However, Naenae may only gain points through Events and Trainings. Points may not be freely given to her, instead, she accumulates 1 point towards ranking up specifically for her summoner per post that she is in existence. Once enough "points" have been obtained for a rank up, that summoner and all other summoners that the rank-up initiator chooses may then summon Naenae at the higher rank.
, 1
Genjutsu:Stamina:Control:Strength:Speed:Instinct:
Q Q Q Q Q Q
Naenae has not yet been taught any Jutsu.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 β€” Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless πŸ˜›
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Do I seriously have to tell you why all of this isn't allowed?
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No Sato – Jounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:15 am

No but I figured I'd at least post it since I went through the effort of writing it once upon a time. Idc if it's tossed. πŸ˜†
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless πŸ˜›
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

ShinobiTruth

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:47 am

...My friend, you've come to the right place.

Do you want to try and salvage this and make it work? I am absolutely down to help you do this for the meme.

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:37 am

Lmfao let's do it. Hmu in discord
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:33 pm

I'm denying this in the mean time
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No Sato – Jounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold