Re:pricing my shield!

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 pm

Application: Yūgana,Mondai
Change:I want my shield repriced since changes have been made to weapon repricing which was previously 205 Ryo/points.
The shield in questionShow
Razorguard - Pre-ApprovedShow
A Shield was passed down from his family but unfortunately, the shield had deteriorated due to age. Later Mondai sought to return the shield to its original power by meeting a legendary smith allied with Mondai's family. After restoring the shield, it has regained the ability to absorb power equal to the shield's strength from direct attacks and then redirect that energy equal to how much it has absorbed. By channeling a little bit of chakra through the shield, the shield's absorbed power will burst out in a 10-meter cone in diameter and in total range in a ray of golden light. The shield is about 90 cm (35 inches) high 90 cm (35 inches) wide and 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick. The shield was made with blades on the side and a spike at the very top. The spike is 20 cm (8 inches) making it good for both offense and defense. This gives it more versatility and makes bashing a useful offense. The shield has also regained its color; a shining silver around the center with gold plating around the edges and a monkey face with red glowing jewels filling the eyes providing a little bit of light. The shield has a strength of 50 in defense. (Cost: 205 points not including reduction to acquire this shield)
Payment: None
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Nafan~