Redacted

Null

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Redacted

Post by Legacy » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:18 am

Data drained.
Last edited by Legacy on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

TyDie

Gene to Gin. Return of the Thunder Cloud.

Post by TyDie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:40 am

I'm very confused by what i'm looking at. Can you maybe elaborate on what this is? Why do you have spent Ryo and perks on a character in registration?
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:44 am

Gin. This entire application is a revamp of Gene. I'm bringing him back with an alteration to his name and additives to his history. Probably should have been a modification but I wasn't sure to be honest.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 am

By my understanding, Gene is listed as "Dead". The Death and Reincarnation rules has information on your various options regarding how to use Gene's death as a stepping stone for this character. If you want to use Reincarnation or Inheritance, You first have to post a mod tallying up the grand total of all of gene's points. liquidate his jutsu, weapons, and anything else that gave him points, then tax them by their appropriate amount (Also listed in the death rules). You would then use that mod as a perk for the new character, linking the perk to the accepted mod, and regain the points from the mod over the course of the character's career by hitting the milestones listed in the rules.

Take over is different, but it's also listed there as an option, with all the positives and negatives that go with it.

Either way, this is currently not according to rules.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:03 am

Looks like the Thunder cloud is going to stay dead until I can reanimate him. Bummer. I'll be making a Fukusha instead; you can safely and comfortably deny this application, thank you for bringing me up to speed on how things work. On the other hand, could I still use the point break down and distribute Gin's worth to my Senju character?
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Valkier

Redacted

Post by Valkier » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:14 am

Unfortunately reincarnation and inheritance options are only available to new characters, they can't be added to existing ones - I found out the same way!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Kabu

Redacted

Post by Kabu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Denied on request
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC