Aimi Kaguya and the Custom Jutsu 4: Goblet of Fire

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:43 am

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=8067726/1/

Change: Adding 10 new jutsu, and here they are.
Quote:
[Mugen • Multiplication]
A-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: [Mugen • Addition], 35 Strength
A technique expanding upon the concept of Mugen • Addition, after the user as performed the aforementioned Maneuver they will grab onto a thirteenth blade and proceed to strike each blade embedded into the body of their target again, driving the twelve blades even further into the body and effectively doubling the damage caused to their opponent. After the final strike all of the blades will be dislodged from the opponents' body, impaling themselves into the ground around the target in a 1 meter radius.

Katon • Warmth
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm]
A blending of katon ninjutsu and Iijutsu, this jutsu, and those like it, allow the user to heal in a non-conventional sense – using fire. The user performs the handseals and breaths out a small ball of flame no larger than a meter in diameter. This flame hovers in the air and radiates a soft, cool warmth. The flame itself does not burn when touched and glows with a faintly green hue. Those who are within the users’ [Control/5] meters of this flame are healed as though by *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm], allowing for continuous regeneration without the use of the users’ hands. This healing is indiscriminate. This jutsu lasts for 4 posts. While active, the user is unable to use any other ninjutsu or genjutsu. The user may end the jutsu at any time.

[Iaido • Growing Dragon Strike]
S-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: S-Ranked [Iaido • Dragon Strike], 40 Speed
The user steps forward with the front leg while unsheathing the blade in a horizontal attacking motion across the body. So swift is this technique that it is akin to a "flash", being impossible to see unless the opponents' [Speed] is greater than or equal to the user's [Speed]. This slash creates a thin wave of nearly invisible air which cuts whatever it comes into contact with with 4/5 the user's Strength and travels up to a distance equal to the user's [Strength] in meters. Additionally, as this wave of air travels it increases in length by approximately 1 meter for every meter it travels up to a maximum length equal to the user's [Strength[ in meters.

Katon • Ignition
B-Rank Nintaijutsu
Prerequisite: *Katon • Heated Blade, Katon • Flash-bang
After the user has set their blade aflame using the Katon • Heated Blade ninjutsu, the user again channels katon chakra; this time in the flames themselves, causing the flames to jump about on the weapon wildly. Afterwards, the next swing of the sword that the user lands on a target, the flames will transfer from the blade itself to whatever was struck, engulfing the target in fire that burns with [Control] strength. These flames are ephemeral, however, and quickly burn out after their initial combustion. Once used, the flames present on the blade are used up and will have to be created anew.

Katon • Poison Eater
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Iijutsu • Intermediate Antidote Technique], Katon • Warmth
A blending of katon ninjutsu and Iijutsu, this jutsu allows the user to cure a body of any poisons, bacteria or toxins that may have entered it. The user performs the handseals and creates a small swirling mass of fire in the palm of their hands. This flame radiates a soft, cool warmth and does not burn when touched, glowing with a faintly green hue. The subject of this jutsu needs to ingest the flame and swallow it, allowing it within their body and down into their stomach. From there the fire disperses throughout the bloodstream, burning away any poisons or toxins that are within the subjects’ body. This process takes three (3) full posts to complete. While the jutsu is burning away the poisons or toxins, the subject will feel an intense, uncomfortable internal heat that is akin to an acute fever.

Death Bone Pulse • Hecatoncheires
A-Ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Death Bone Pulse • Bone Clone (Mass)
A devastating surprise attack of a technique, the user will ossify bones throughout their body, creating a number of partially complete skeleton structures at a speed equal to the user’s [Speed] that is identical to their own before pushing them outside of the body, specifically from the back. A number of skeletal torsos, heads and arms complete, equal to the user’s [Chakra Pool] are created this way, branching off of each other if necessary. These skeletons have a [Strength] and move at [Speed] equal to the user’s [Endurance] and [Speed] respectively. Once formed, the user will have a number of new limbs at their disposal that they may use for a multitude of purposes, or the user may simple lash out, unleashing a flurry of blows equal to the user’s [Speed] in number.

[Sensory Arts: Superspeed]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: 45 Speed
Over time, as the user gets faster, their ability to sense the world around them at high speeds grows sharper and more capable. With this Discipline, the user is able to see things moving at extreme speeds as easily as if they were standing still or walking. Maneuvers of excessive speed that would throw off the sight of less capable individuals do not hamper the user. They can see things that can hardly have been said to have occurred at all. The only exception to this are those moving at greater speeds than the user’s [Speed] total.

Death Bone Pulse • Dance Macabre
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 35 Control
In order to utilize this jutsu, the user must have some form of loose-lying bones around to use. By channeling chakra into these bones the user is capable of shaping, directing and manipulating them. The range at which the user is capable of manipulating is equal to the user’s [Control x 2] in meters. While the user may freely manipulate loose bones within range, they are not able to manipulate those still within a living body.

[Synesthesia: Touch to Sight]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: [Heavenly Body Control]
Synesthesia is a disorder in which a person perceives one sense as another. With this Maneuver, the user may temporarily inflict this disorder on themselves so that they may detect touching sensation as visual stimuli; meaning that vibrations become visible. This allows the user to ‘see’ in conditions that would normally hamper sight such as extreme darkness, hazardous weather, etc. as well as being able to visualize what would normally be invisible to the naked eye so long as there are objects which can be vibrated. This does not allow the user to see things which cannot have vibrations pass through them, such as fire. Additionally, while it is possible to detect things which are airborne, discerning exact locations is much more difficult than people or objects which are tethered to the ground and are viewed as being ‘fuzzy’ or out of focus. The user may see things with this maneuver up to a distance equal to the user’s [Endurance x 2] in meters. The user may use this maneuver for as long as they wish but may only have one [Synesthesia] maneuver active at a time.

[Synesthesia: Sound to Sight]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: [Heavenly Body Control]
Synesthesia is a disorder in which a person perceives one sense as another. With this Maneuver, the user may temporarily inflict this disorder on themselves so that they may detect noise as visual stimuli; meaning that sound becomes visible. This allows the user to ‘see’ in conditions that would normally hamper sight such as extreme darkness, hazardous weather, etc. as well as being able to visualize what would normally be invisible to the naked eye so long as there is sound which can bounce off of the person or object. This does not allow the user to see things which cannot have sound waves bounce off of them, such as heat or light. The user may see things with this maneuver up to a distance equal to the user’s [Endurance x 2] in meters. The user may use this maneuver for as long as they wish but may only have one [Synesthesia] maneuver active at a time.
I'm also going to bite the bullet and buy this jutsu because I have to.
Quote:
*[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 20 Iijutsu
One of the almighty and most highly coveted abilities of medical-nin, the *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm] technique allows its users to heal wounds quickly and efficiently. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will place them over the wound in question and begin to channel chakra through it. As the chakra interacts with the cells and tissues in the area, the wound will begin to regenerate and heal over until there's no remnant of it ever being there. Of course, this is not done in the blink of an eye. To heal small-to-moderate wounds, it takes very little time, while large wounds take one (1) post of concentration to mend, and mortal wounds take a total of two (2) posts to fully mend. This technique lasts for four (4) posts, but due to its chakra-extensive nature, users are not advised to treat multiple large wounds in a single use.
Payment: Aside from the Iijutsu bought, all jutsu were trained here:

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8342713&p=4184287#p4184287

NocodesShow
[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Mystical Palm][/color][/b]
[i]A-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
[i][b]Prerequisite:[/b][/i] 20 Iijutsu
One of the almighty and most highly coveted abilities of medical-nin, the [i]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Mystical Palm][/color][/i] technique allows its users to heal wounds quickly and efficiently. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will place them over the wound in question and begin to channel chakra through it. As the chakra interacts with the cells and tissues in the area, the wound will begin to regenerate and heal over until there's no remnant of it ever being there. Of course, this is not done in the blink of an eye. To heal small-to-moderate wounds, it takes very little time, while large wounds take one (1) post of concentration to mend, and mortal wounds take a total of two (2) posts to fully mend. This technique lasts for four (4) posts, but due to its chakra-extensive nature, users are not advised to treat multiple large wounds in a single use.

[b][color=gold][Mugen • Multiplication][/color][/b]
[i]A-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][color=gold][Mugen • Addition][/color][/b], 35 Strength
A technique expanding upon the concept of [b][color=gold]Mugen • Addition[/color][/b], after the user as performed the aforementioned Maneuver they will grab onto a thirteenth blade and proceed to strike each blade embedded into the body of their target again, driving the twelve blades even further into the body and effectively doubling the damage caused to their opponent. After the final strike all of the blades will be dislodged from the opponents' body, impaling themselves into the ground around the target in a 1 meter radius.

[b][color=orangered]Katon • Warmth[/color][/b]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][color=#008b5e]*[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm][/color][/b]
A blending of katon ninjutsu and Iijutsu, this jutsu, and those like it, allow the user to heal in a non-conventional sense – using fire. The user performs the handseals and breaths out a small ball of flame no larger than a meter in diameter. This flame hovers in the air and radiates a soft, cool warmth. The flame itself does not burn when touched and glows with a faintly green hue. Those who are within the users’ [Control/5] meters of this flame are healed as though by *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm], allowing for continuous regeneration without the use of the users’ hands. This healing is indiscriminate. This jutsu lasts for 4 posts. While active, the user is unable to use any other ninjutsu or genjutsu. The user may end the jutsu at any time.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Growing Dragon Strike][/color][/b]
[i]S-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite[/i]: S-Ranked [b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Dragon Strike][/color][/b], 40 Speed
The user steps forward with the front leg while unsheathing the blade in a horizontal attacking motion across the body. So swift is this technique that it is akin to a "flash", being impossible to see unless the opponents' [Speed] is greater than or equal to the user's [Speed]. This slash creates a thin wave of nearly invisible air which cuts whatever it comes into contact with with 4/5 the user's Strength and travels up to a distance equal to the user's [Strength] in meters. Additionally, as this wave of air travels it increases in length by approximately 1 meter for every meter it travels up to a maximum length equal to the user's [Strength[ in meters.

[b][color=orangered]Katon • Ignition[/color][/b]
[i]B-Rank Nintaijutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][color=orangered]*Katon • Heated Blade[/color][/b], [b][color=orangered]Katon • Flash-bang[/color][/b]
After the user has set their blade aflame using the [b][color=orangered]Katon • Heated Blade[/color][/b] ninjutsu, the user again channels katon chakra; this time in the flames themselves, causing the flames to jump about on the weapon wildly. Afterwards, the next swing of the sword that the user lands on a target, the flames will transfer from the blade itself to whatever was struck, engulfing the target in fire that burns with [Control] strength. These flames are ephemeral, however, and quickly burn out after their initial combustion. Once used, the flames present on the blade are used up and will have to be created anew.

[b][color=orangered]Katon • Poison Eater[/color][/b]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][color=#008b5e]*[Iijutsu • Intermediate Antidote Technique][/color][/b], [b][color=orangered]Katon • Warmth[/color][/b]
A blending of katon ninjutsu and Iijutsu, this jutsu allows the user to cure a body of any poisons, bacteria or toxins that may have entered it. The user performs the handseals and creates a small swirling mass of fire in the palm of their hands. This flame radiates a soft, cool warmth and does not burn when touched, glowing with a faintly green hue. The subject of this jutsu needs to ingest the flame and swallow it, allowing it within their body and down into their stomach. From there the fire disperses throughout the bloodstream, burning away any poisons or toxins that are within the subjects’ body. This process takes three (3) full posts to complete. While the jutsu is burning away the poisons or toxins, the subject will feel an intense, uncomfortable internal heat that is akin to an acute fever.

[b]Death Bone Pulse • Hecatoncheires[/b]
[i]A-Ranked Taijutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i][b] Death Bone Pulse • Bone Clone (Mass)[/b]
A devastating surprise attack of a technique, the user will ossify bones throughout their body, creating a number of partially complete skeleton structures at a speed equal to the user’s [Speed] that is identical to their own before pushing them outside of the body, specifically from the back. A number of skeletal torsos, heads and arms complete, equal to the user’s [Chakra Pool] are created this way, branching off of each other if necessary. These skeletons have a [Strength] and move at [Speed] equal to the user’s [Endurance] and [Speed] respectively. Once formed, the user will have a number of new limbs at their disposal that they may use for a multitude of purposes, or the user may simple lash out, unleashing a flurry of blows equal to the user’s [Speed] in number.

[b][color=#8000BF][Sensory Arts: Superspeed][/color][/b]
[i]C-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 45 Speed
Over time, as the user gets faster, their ability to sense the world around them at high speeds grows sharper and more capable. With this Discipline, the user is able to see things moving at extreme speeds as easily as if they were standing still or walking. Maneuvers of excessive speed that would throw off the sight of less capable individuals do not hamper the user. They can see things that can hardly have been said to have occurred at all. The only exception to this are those moving at greater speeds than the user’s [Speed] total.

[b]Death Bone Pulse • Dance Macabre[/b]
[i]A-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 35 Control
In order to utilize this jutsu, the user must have some form of loose-lying bones around to use. By channeling chakra into these bones the user is capable of shaping, directing and manipulating them. The range at which the user is capable of manipulating is equal to the user’s [Control x 2] in meters. While the user may freely manipulate loose bones within range, they are not able to manipulate those still within a living body.

[b][color=#8000BF][Synesthesia: Touch to Sight][/color][/b]
[i]A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Heavenly Body Control]
Synesthesia is a disorder in which a person perceives one sense as another. With this Maneuver, the user may temporarily inflict this disorder on themselves so that they may detect touching sensation as visual stimuli; meaning that vibrations become visible. This allows the user to ‘see’ in conditions that would normally hamper sight such as extreme darkness, hazardous weather, etc. as well as being able to visualize what would normally be invisible to the naked eye so long as there are objects which can be vibrated. This does not allow the user to see things which cannot have vibrations pass through them, such as fire. Additionally, while it is possible to detect things which are airborne, discerning exact locations is much more difficult than people or objects which are tethered to the ground and are viewed as being ‘fuzzy’ or out of focus. The user may see things with this maneuver up to a distance equal to the user’s [Endurance x 2] in meters. The user may use this maneuver for as long as they wish but may only have one [Synesthesia] maneuver active at a time.

[b][color=#8000BF][Synesthesia: Sound to Sight][/color][/b]
[i]A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Heavenly Body Control]
Synesthesia is a disorder in which a person perceives one sense as another. With this Maneuver, the user may temporarily inflict this disorder on themselves so that they may detect noise as visual stimuli; meaning that sound becomes visible. This allows the user to ‘see’ in conditions that would normally hamper sight such as extreme darkness, hazardous weather, etc. as well as being able to visualize what would normally be invisible to the naked eye so long as there is sound which can bounce off of the person or object. This does not allow the user to see things which cannot have sound waves bounce off of them, such as heat or light. The user may see things with this maneuver up to a distance equal to the user’s [Endurance x 2] in meters. The user may use this maneuver for as long as they wish but may only have one [Synesthesia] maneuver active at a time.
Last edited by Golnax on Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 pm

Katon • Warmth - 35 Control PreReq is probably going to make this S-rank, the face that you turned mystic palm into an aoe was already enough for it to be S-rank. The duration will need to match the Mystic Palm technique's duration.

Katon • Poison Eater - This will only cure poison up to its rank (A)

[Sensory Arts: Superspeed] - Perception techniques are limited to one sense per technique. You've have to choose sight or sound.

Death Bone Pulse • Dance Macabre - This pretty much sounds like you're trying to Kinesis those bone? When you say shaping can you explain a bit more exactly what your saying he's capable of doing?

[Synesthesia: Touch to Sight] - Range will probably max out at x2 for an A-rank

[Synesthesia: Sound to Sight] - Same as above. Also for these techniques I am read it correct as in they loose the normal sense and it is just replaced. Like for this technique the user really can't hear anything but can see sounds that are in their visual range?
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:23 am

Made Warmth an S rank and changed the duration to 4 posts to match Mystic Palm.

Can I get some clarification as to why Poison Eater would only cure up to A rank in poison? Is it some sort of rule that curative techniques can only cure up to their rank when it comes to this sort of thing?

Made Superspeed work only for sight rather than hearing.

Death Bone Pulse • Dance Macabre - Sort of? I was certainly inspired by kinesis... well that an Undertale, but since this isn't a proper element I figured it shouldn't be a problem to mimic it to an extent. Besides, it's not like loose bones are normally just lying around anyways. As far as the shaping goes, I only meant to the extent of what a Kaguya jutsu should be capable of as far as any alterations go. Specifically in this case, I imagine that the user could cause spikes made of bone to emerge from individual bones without actually growing it in size, or maybe bend them a bit? No real special effects that wouldn't require a separate jutsu basically, Dance Macabre is meant specifically for the levitation and moving/throwing of bones primarily with any slight alterations to the bones as a secondary effect. For full clarity, I wanted this jutsu to combo with my bone clone techniques as a way to not only make the loose bones required to use this jutsu, but also to make the clones themselves more useful.

Synesthesia techs - Changed the range to be x2. As for the question... sort of. Synesthesia is a real condition and it's strange. People with it don't actually lose the sense, their brains just register the stimuli differently than a normal person would. Aimi wouldn't go deaf or numb when using either of these techniques, he'd merely be forcing his senses to register as different stimuli for as long as they're active - specifically both the senses of touch and sound as sight.

Zao

Post by Zao » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:13 am

Poison Eater - Based on the precedent set by Iijutsu, that is the case. Plus Iijutsu requires the use of two techniques of the same rank of the poison to actually cure it the poison while your's would only need the single technique.

Dance - This is kind of what I thought and that seems fine. Just wanted to be sure.

For the Syn techniques - Can you write an example of it in use? Because they read like the user losing that sense to replace it with another, but it sounds more like your just augmenting them in your explanation.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:20 pm

If I made Poison Eater S rank, would it be able to heal S rank poisons?

You can check the training thread I linked for written examples of how they're used. In layman's terms though, think of Daredevil and Toph from Avatar; TLA respectively. I'm aware both of these characters are blind and mine isn't, but they are never the less my inspiration and go to examples for how these techs would work mechanically... if not a bit dumbed down.

I suppose I should further clarify that I intend to use these when the sense of sight is useless so I don't get hard countered by an errant smokebomb lol

Gilak

Post by Gilak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 am

Poison Eater - if it is a S Rank then it should be able to counter S Rank impurities.

Dance - This just seems similar to puppet control based around using Bones, nothing much to it.

Sound to Sight is just a form of Tremorsense, it's a PsuedoSensory technique if I'm reading this correctly.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
IwagakureFukusha, FudoGenin#FFED38
IwagakureUehara, OhtaGenin#FFCC1E
JinjekuEnkouten, MaketaD - Rank#D62100

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:57 am

Sweet, went ahead and made Poison Eater S rank then so I don't have to mess around making a new tech down the line.

Sound to Sight is just a form of Tremorsense - I mean basically? Yes? Since sounds are vibrations and all that. But ya know. It's not exactly the same as using your sense of touch to see things.

Gilak

Post by Gilak » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:22 am

1/2
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
IwagakureFukusha, FudoGenin#FFED38
IwagakureUehara, OhtaGenin#FFCC1E
JinjekuEnkouten, MaketaD - Rank#D62100

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Quote:
Katon • Warmth
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm]
A blending of katon ninjutsu and Iijutsu, this jutsu, and those like it, allow the user to heal in a non-conventional sense – using fire. The user performs the handseals and breaths out a small ball of flame no larger than a meter in diameter. This flame hovers in the air and radiates a soft, cool warmth. The flame itself does not burn when touched and glows with a faintly green hue. Those who are within the users’ [Control/5] meters of this flame are healed as though by *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm], allowing for continuous regeneration without the use of the users’ hands. This healing is indiscriminate. This jutsu lasts for 4 posts.
Given how Mystical Palm works, this will need to be a concentrated technique, so the user won't be able to do anything else while sustaining it.

Otherwise looks good
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Katon • Poison Eater
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Iijutsu • Intermediate Antidote Technique], Katon • Warmth
A blending of katon ninjutsu and Iijutsu, this jutsu allows the user to cure a body of any poisons, bacteria or toxins that may have entered it. The user performs the handseals and creates a small swirling mass of fire in the palm of their hands. This flame radiates a soft, cool warmth and does not burn when touched, glowing with a faintly green hue. The subject of this jutsu needs to ingest the flame and swallow it, allowing it within their body and down into their stomach. From there the fire disperses throughout the bloodstream, burning away any poisons or toxins that are within the subjects’ body. This process takes one (1) full post to complete. While the jutsu is burning away the poisons or toxins, the subject will feel an intense, uncomfortable internal heat that is akin to an acute fever. <-Should require 3 post duration based on Iijutsu archives requiring 3 posts for curing same rank poison at A and S-ranks.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Zao

Post by Zao » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:32 pm

1/2
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:39 am

Accepted