Nakaon Mode Part 2

HotelBravo

Nakaon Mode Part 2

Post by HotelBravo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:37 am

Application:viewtopic.php?f=85&p=4193744&sid=573c9c ... 9#p4193744
Change:
Please add Suiton Concentration, I forgot to add it last time when learning the suiton jutsu

Code: Select all

[quote=Suiton][color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Suiton has a passive [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Enveloping)]Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.[/spoiler][/quote]
Payment:

Valkier

Nakaon Mode Part 2

Post by Valkier » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:19 pm

1/1
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Return to “Completed”