Akira Launches

WrightJustice

Akira Launches

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:02 pm

Application: Akira
Change:Fixing all the mechanisms to 8 strength launchers and 8 speed sword transformation;
All shuriken and kunai slots are now functioning launchers, flash bang is also a launcher and sword now works:
PuppetsShow
Subject 0 - Umarekodai:
Overall it appears to look like a strange ninja doll made of wood and metal with a blank face with a slit running across where one's eye should be, followed by a smaller slit down the middle of that one that gives an overall appearance of the beginnings of manga outlines for starting a face drawing but with a masked shinobi kind of style.

The chest is blocky, yet round and slanted like the misshapen torso of a very thick and bulky mannequin with a powerful thick, bulky right arm with a proper but powerful hand and a long and twisted left arm that seems to form more of a three pointed claw.
Both legs appear normal enough but the left looks more like plated armour whilst the right is more wooden and like a sportsman wearing a thick shin guard.
This puppet has a 10 strength frame.

Mechanisms:
  • Core Recess: In the centre of the chest part is a compartment that simply functions as a holding place for Akira's core with layers of protection. The head can pop off to release the core or in emergencies the chest can essentially break and open to release it.
  • Wire Release [R. Hand]: The right forearm contains 10m of wire that can be released through the palm of the hand with full force of a whip.
  • Wire Connect [L. Hand]: The left hand can receive the 10m from the right hand and form a connection and allow it to be controlled and pulled taut between the two hands as Akira sees fit.
  • Kunai Release [R. Knee]: The right knee can shoot out kunai contained in the upper leg using a 8 strength launcher. Current Ammo - 5 Kunai.
  • Shuriken Release [R. Hand]: The backside of the right hand can fire shuriken from the wrist using a 8 strength launcher. Current Ammo - 5 shuriken.
  • Shuriken Release/Connect [L. Arm]: The left forearm release shuriken out as a shot using a 8 strength launcher or directly into the hand to be held before release. Current Ammo - 3 Shuriken
  • Shuriken Release [R. Shoulder]: The right shoulder can fire shuriken out in any direction away from the head using a 8 strength launcher. Current Ammo - 1 Shuriken.
  • Shuriken Release [L. Shoulder]: The left shoulder can fire shuriken out in any direction away from the head using a 8 strength launcher. Current Ammo - 1 Shuriken.
  • Smoke Bomb Release [Buttocks]: The bum can drop smoke bombs. Current Ammo - 1 Smoke Bomb
  • Flash Bang Release [F. Pelvis (junk)]: The front area of the pelvis (where one's junk would normally be) can release flash bangs using a 8 strength launcher. Current Ammo - 1 Flash Bang.
  • Explosive Tag Connect/Release [R. Knee]: The right knee has a connecting mechanism that attaches Explosive Tags to Kunai at Akira's discretion. Alternatively they can essentially be printed out the top of the knee. Current Ammo - 5 explosive Tag.
  • Sword Shift [L. Arm]: The left forearm can shift and transform into a kind of twisted looking blade, with the edges becoming sharp and the claw-like fingers twisting together into the end. Essentially the arm becomes a 80cm long sword blade with the rest of the arm maintaining the average human arm length due to already being so elongated. This occurs at 8 speed.
Payment: 4 Ryo for each launcher being 8 strength launch and 4 Ryo for sword being 8 speed transform for total of 28 Ryo (7x4)

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Akira Launches

Post by Sia » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:37 pm

accepted
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Completed”