Shiun Got Drunk And Ended Up With A Bunch of New Stuff

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:11 am

Application: viewtopic.php?f=228&t=8345202

Change: Big mod. Lots of changes. Let's get started.

Adding all of these jutsu:

Drunken Fist • Throw One Back
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Must have some form of alcohol to consume
The user takes their container of alcohol and brings it to their lips, tilting it upwards and taking a shot's worth of a drink. Imbibing alcohol like this increases the user's Endurance by 3 for 3 posts as the alcohol dulls the user's sense of pain, making them seem tougher than they actually are.

Drunken Fist • Hold My Sake
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
The basic and default stance of all Drunken Fist, the user enters this stance by holding their arms out in front of them, one arm extended out further than the other while the opposite is kept closer and curled inwards towards the body with both hands further curled inwards, pinkie and ring fingers curled against their palms while the thumb, index and middle fingers are held out so as to mimic the gesture of holding a sake cup. Simultaneously, the user will sway and tilt from side to side and in circles in an erratic and unpredictable fashion while the legs are held in a position that seems counterintuitive, with one leg forward but both feet angled inwards. Assuming this stance makes the user's movements harder to follow and predict while also increasing the user's Speed by 2 and reducing their Strength by 2 for as long as they maintain this stance.

Drunken Fist • Get Your Own Drink!
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The user makes full use of their ability to use unorthodox, sudden and unpredictable movements to snap their body to and fro, arms and legs, torso and head swiveling around obstacles as needed to get around objects or parts of the opponent's body in order to keep away or otherwise avoid an object within the user's hand, to get at and take something from an opponent's hands or otherwise create openings for strikes that come from unusual angles and positions.

Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Shuriken
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The user will channel chakra into a projectile as they throws it then the projectile will emit a puff of smoke that reveals a 30 meter wall of that projectile moving at the same Speed and Strength as the user out into the initial throw, creating up to the user's Control x 3 number of said projectile. These projectiles impact in the same way as the weapon thrown, and disappear after they've hit a target.

Buying the following item for 16 Ryo:

Coms Device:
This modern marvel of technology fits snugly as a headset over most people's heads, and an extendable antenna allows communication over long distances to keep troops in line... or simply as a personal communication device. Only requiring the barest whisper and a slight change in a dial on the side to choose a channel to send the message to, these communication devices are spread throughout the soldiers of the Heart Empire, making it easy to have backup when necessary. Within the Heart Empire, or anywhere that a booster has been set up (such as active warzones, or the trains that pass through the Heart Empire), the range is theoretically infinite. Outside of the bounds of the boosters, they are still able to communicate effectively up to 500m away.

Buying the following stats:

Chakra Pool: +5
Endurance: +1
Control: +5
Strength: +1
Speed: +5
Willpower: +5

Adding the following ability on Shiun:
Prodigy:
Shiun Kinoko is particularly talented and is able to use two additional concentrations, bringing her total to 20.
Adding the following Concentrations as per the Prodigy ability:
Sensory:
Sensor
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.
Illusion of Force Genjutsu:
This user has learned to add a physical component when using genjutsu, allowing them to create the sensation of pulling, pushing, or evoking some force against their target.
Finally, slightly altering my Concept Initiation custom to also require Illusion of Force. Nothing else, just adding it as a requirement.

Payment: Drunken Fist techs trained here:
viewtopic.php?f=230&t=8345176

Com Device from here for 16 ryo:
viewtopic.php?f=228&t=8221816

Buying the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu from Fanho for 3 ryo:
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5944886

40 ryo from my own funds used on 10 stats

50 Ryo from the Heart Coffers spent on the other 10 stats

I should also clarify that I have the Fundraiser perk which is why the coma device is 16 instead of 19 Ryo, just fyi.
Last edited by Golnax on Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:17 am

Nocodes:
No CodesShow
jutsuShow

[color=#A94007][b]Drunken Fist • Throw One Back[/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Must have some form of alcohol to consume
The user takes their container of alcohol and brings it to their lips, tilting it upwards and taking a shot's worth of a drink. Imbibing alcohol like this increases the user's Endurance by 3 for 3 posts as the alcohol dulls the user's sense of pain, making them seem tougher than they actually are.

[color=#A94007][b]Drunken Fist • Hold My Sake[/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
The basic and default stance of all Drunken Fist, the user enters this stance by holding their arms out in front of them, one arm extended out further than the other while the opposite is kept closer and curled inwards towards the body with both hands further curled inwards, pinkie and ring fingers curled against their palms while the thumb, index and middle fingers are held out so as to mimic the gesture of holding a sake cup. Simultaneously, the user will sway and tilt from side to side and in circles in an erratic and unpredictable fashion while the legs are held in a position that seems counterintuitive, with one leg forward but both feet angled inwards. Assuming this stance makes the user's movements harder to follow and predict while also increasing the user's Speed by 2 and reducing their Strength by 2 for as long as they maintain this stance.

[color=#A94007][b]Drunken Fist • Get Your Own Drink![/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The user makes full use of their ability to use unorthodox, sudden and unpredictable movements to snap their body to and fro, arms and legs, torso and head swiveling around obstacles as needed to get around objects or parts of the opponent's body in order to keep away or otherwise avoid an object within the user's hand, to get at and take something from an opponent's hands or otherwise create openings for strikes that come from unusual angles and positions.

[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Shuriken[/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will channel chakra into a projectile as they throws it then the projectile will emit a puff of smoke that reveals a 30 meter wall of that projectile moving at the same Speed and Strength as the user out into the initial throw, creating up to the user's Control x 3 number of said projectile. These projectiles impact in the same way as the weapon thrown, and disappear after they've hit a target.
EquipmentShow
[spoiler=Equipment]
[Quote=Coms Device]This modern marvel of technology fits snugly as a headset over most people's heads, and an extendable antenna allows communication over long distances to keep troops in line... or simply as a personal communication device. Only requiring the barest whisper and a slight change in a dial on the side to choose a channel to send the message to, these communication devices are spread throughout the soldiers of the Heart Empire, making it easy to have backup when necessary. Within the Heart Empire, or anywhere that a booster has been set up (such as active warzones, or the trains that pass through the Heart Empire), the range is theoretically infinite. Outside of the bounds of the boosters, they are still able to communicate effectively up to 500m away.[/quote] [/spoiler]

[quote=Sensory][b]Sensor[/b]
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote]

[quote=Illusion of Force Genjutsu]This user has learned to add a physical component when using genjutsu, allowing them to create the sensation of pulling, pushing, or evoking some force against their target.[/quote]
Last edited by Golnax on Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:16 am

I am unable to verify that you have unlocked the heart empire jutsu or the comms tracker as I see no donation tracker associated with this character on their page. Can you link me to a mod where you donated the required amount of ryo? I can add a tracker to the bottom of the sheet. Otherwise most of this is pretty straight forward
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:10 am

itll take a 50 ryo donation to the org to unlock access to their s-ranked jutsu. doing this however also fulfills the requirement for the comms, so its not all bad news
Last edited by Sia on Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:38 pm

okay one more thing control m^3 is too big for a c-rank (or anything really) just make it standard c-rank size radius as per the rules then this should be good to go
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Broken [b] tag in the third taijutsu

1/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:24 pm

accepted
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Completed”