Diatenshi

Purchasing Org Jutsu

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:50 pm

App: Black Wake

Change:

Add jutsu and sailing conc to Black Wake
Sailor's HandbookShow
Basic Sailing:
The fundamental skill of [Sailing] indicates the user’s proficiency on a ship. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
I got my Sea Legs
D-Rank Discipline
The user has history of being away at sea and is less likely to feel seasickness on a moving ship and can maintain balance during mildly rough waves.

Rig Dancing
D-Rank Discipline
The user has built up experience moving through the rigging and is less likely to fall or trip while climbing or moving on ropes.

Bar Brawler
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
A pirate doesn't always have an actual weapon. They use whatever is available on hand in that moment whether its a bottle of rum (gods forbid) or a barstool. Allows the user to use random objects as a proficient weapon. Requires a concentration for the way said object is being wielded (i.e. if your using a chair for fencing you need a sword wielding concentration.)

Cast the Net!
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Net
The user throws the net with a spin hoping to entangle the target(s) in the net.

Reel her in Boys
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: pierced or wrapped target
The user takes hold of the rope and yank hard pulling the capture prey with in melee range.

Hoist the Main Sails
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The user grabs the target and throws their whole body weight into a pull backwards in order to throw the target behind them. Best used with the targets own momentum for best results.

Harpoon Necklace
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: spear or harpoon
The user hurls a spear with a rope or a harpoon towards a line of enemies putting a spin on the weapon to increase piercing power, aiming to pierce multiple targets and bind them together with a rope.
Sailor's Handbook NocodeShow

[Spoiler=Sailor's Handbook]
[quote="Basic Sailing"] The fundamental skill of [b][Sailing][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency on a ship. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

[b]I got my Sea Legs[/b]
[i]D-Rank Discipline[/i]
The user has history of being away at sea and is less likely to feel seasickness on a moving ship and can maintain balance during mildly rough waves.

[b]Rig Dancing[/b]
[i]D-Rank Discipline[/i]
The user has built up experience moving through the rigging and is less likely to fall or trip while climbing or moving on ropes.

[b]Bar Brawler[/b]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
A pirate doesn't always have an actual weapon. They use whatever is available on hand in that moment whether its a bottle of rum (gods forbid) or a barstool. Allows the user to use random objects as a proficient weapon. Requires a concentration for the way said object is being wielded (i.e. if your using a chair for fencing you need a sword wielding concentration.)

[b]Cast the Net![/b]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: Net
The user throws the net with a spin hoping to entangle the target(s) in the net.

[b]Reel her in Boys[/b]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: pierced or wrapped target
The user takes hold of the rope and yank hard pulling the capture prey with in melee range.

[b]Hoist the Main Sails[/b]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The user grabs the target and throws their whole body weight into a pull backwards in order to throw the target behind them. Best used with the targets own momentum for best results.

[b]Harpoon Necklace[/b]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: spear or harpoon
The user hurls a spear with a rope or a harpoon towards a line of enemies putting a spin on the weapon to increase piercing power, aiming to pierce multiple targets and bind them together with a rope.[/spoiler]
Payment: 32 ryo. Jutsu purchased from Ryōshi Kaisui
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki