[WAR Mod] Chikara post Companion Update

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:21 am

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=8084876/1/
Change: Removing companion ability due to rule changes and deactivating the eye for the same reason. Changing the first and the third ability, changing his rank to Bannin of Hibitogakure. Also trained 3 justu. Adding 20 stats from training. (+1, +3, +4, +7 Chakra Pool, + 3 and + 2 Mastery)

First
Bijon no Kanshi:
Bijon no Kanshi The all seeing eye is a doujutsu unlocked by Chikara and Chie at a later stage in their lives. The doujutsu links the minds and the vision of the user and willing hosts, allowing them to see what the others are seeing and telepathically communicate between each other. This gives Chikara and the other users a greater viewing field and a greater understanding of their surroundings. This doujutsu is always active and strenuous on the user if images overlap for a prolonged time. If the other pair of eyes are visually impaired via jutsu or other means then the collective hive-minds eye is affected as well. The Doujutsu draws -3 Chakra Pool from the user for always being active. The original host suffers an additional -1 WP for each linked individual (to a cap of -5) as their minds serve to connect and allow the others to communicate. The Doujutsu also allows the wearer to ability channel.
  • 5 Control: Can only see one extra pair within 25 meters.
  • 10: Can only see through two extra pairs within 50meters.
  • 20: 3 pairs in 100 meter area.
  • 25: 4 Pairs 150 meter area.
  • 30: 5 Pairs 300 meter area.
  • 35: 500 meter area.
  • 40: 1000 meter area.
  • 45: 1500 meter area.
  • 50: 2000 meter area.
Pets can't view others in their minds eye and can only pass on visual information. While Henchmen and Summons are able to share vision.
To
Bijon no Kanshi:
Bijon no Kanshi The all-seeing eye is a doujutsu unlocked by Chikara and Chie at a later stage in their lives. The doujutsu links the minds and the vision of the user and willing hosts, allowing them to see what the others are seeing and telepathically communicate between each other. This gives Chikara and the other users a greater viewing field and a greater understanding of their surroundings. This doujutsu can be strenuous on the user if images overlap for a prolonged time. If the other pair of eyes are visually impaired via jutsu or other means then the collective hive-minds eye is affected as well. The Doujutsu draws -1 WP for each linked individual (to a cap of -5) as their minds serve to connect and allow the others to communicate. The Doujutsu also allows the wearer to ability channel.
  • 5 Control: Can only see one extra pair within 25 meters.
  • 10: Can only see through two extra pairs within 50 meters.
  • 20: 3 pairs in 100 meter area.
  • 25: 4 Pairs 150 meter area.
  • 30: 5 Pairs 300 meter area.
  • 35: 500 meter area.
  • 40: 1000 meter area.
  • 45: 1500 meter area.
  • 50: 2000 meter area.
Pets can't view others in their minds eye and can only pass on visual information. While Henchmen and Summons are able to share vision. The Doujutsu has a duration and cool down of [Control]/4.
ShadowShow
Tic, Tac, Toe

~Eiketsu • Tic, Tac, Toe
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Chikara begins by forming a set of hand seals and letting his shadow attach itself to one of his allies, his shadow will follow his ally for the next five posts and attach itself to a connected target, the shadow will hold them at the Strength of [Control] and can capture up to three targets at this level. The jutsu can be sustained for 6 posts before the shadow returns back to him.

Trained Congregation Imitation

~Eiketsu • Congregation Imitation
A-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will hold the final seal, the user will expand their shadow out into a perfect circle, in an area of 65 meters across any surface at a speed equal to the users [Control] aiming to connect with the multiple targets shadows. If contact is made, the user and the opponents will be linked together in movement, so that everything the user does is mimicked by the opponents, they are bound with a strength of the users [Control]. Lasts for 6 posts.

Trained Akkorokamui

~Eiketsu • Akkorokamui
S-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will hold the final seal and will activate every shadow around them within 80 metres, sharp tendrils will cover the entire area and will shoot out at speed and strength equal to the users [control] grabbing anyone within this radius, stabbing through their arms, dragging them apart to stop them performing hand seals and will stab through the targets aiming for their vital organs and they are bound with a strength of the users [Control]. Lasts for 6 posts.

Shadow Buddy

~Eiketsu • Shadow Buddy
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Chikara separates from his shadow and given it the power to exist, the Shadow mirrors his stats at all times as long as their stats allow it and is essentially an advanced shadow clone. This shadow can cast its own Shadow Jutsu, effectively giving this 2D "being" a core that lies in the center follows it at [Control] and protects it at the strength of [Control]. The shadow can act and move on its own like a clone and therefore can be affected by the surrounding world, but the shadow remains in 2d shape unless they use jutsu that allows them to become 3-dimensional, once the shadow becomes 3D then they can start casting other Jutsu Chikara possesses. This jutsu lasts for 7 posts.
• 1-15 Control: 1/5
• 16-25: 2/5
• 26-35: 3/5
• 36+: 4/5
EagleShow
Trained Eagle.

Infrared Vision
B-rank Taijutsu Discipline
Shiryoku switches over to infrared vision, which allows him to spot anyone within 17 miles away, as it's 17 times larger than the average eagle. With Infrared vision they can not only see heat but also trails left behind from targets, allowing the eagle to be a master hunter. It can spot those using stealth and almost predict their patterns as long as their speed doesn't exceed +9 as long as nothing covers their vision with a perception tech at the same rank.

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1516026/]Kitsui[/url]
[b]Ryo:[/b] 0/0
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (25/50)
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] [2/2] [s]Beastmaster[/s] | Fundraiser
[u][b][color=Magenta]Hive Mind:[/color] [5/5][/b][/u][[color=hotpink]Chie[/color]][[color=dimgray]Yasu[/color]][[color=firebrick]Wakana[/color]][[color=Purple]Ayuma[/color]][[color=Yellow]Shiryoku[/color]]
[hr][table=3][center][color=#0091A0]Character Theme[/color][/center][hr][center][video=200,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LpaeEz0XaA[/video][/center][hr][c][center][color=purple]Fight Theme[/color][/center][hr][center][video=200,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfgUyKu2uXM[/video][/center][hr][c][center][color=firebrick]Setsuzoku Theme[/color][/center][hr][center][video=200,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBM2pKP8s34[/video][/center][hr][/table]

[table=3][c][center][img=150,150]https://i.imgur.com/kpuNpQH.png[/img][/center][c][center][big][big][b][color=Purple][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5960406/1/][color=black]Nara,[/color][/url] Chikara[/color][/b][/big][/big][color=Black]
Kara[/color]
[glow=#0091A0]Sly Force[/glow][/center][hr][center][img=375,500]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1154460060660027484/1203823200178282536/21a5fd4b66d91fbe82a575b8f96695b9.png?ex=65d27eb8&is=65c009b8&hm=d2c8d2951a2703913323d5d05b71bd76d1e6e71210b783154ad195f88df083dc&[/img][/center]
[hr][center]
"[color=Purple][u]The Hawk[/u][/color]"
[color=magenta][u][glow=#0091A0]The Greatest Rapper Alive[/glow][/u][/color][/center][c][center][img=150,150]https://i.imgur.com/kpuNpQH.png[/img][/center][c][c][center]"[color=Purple]The Battles are short but war is long.[/color]"[/center]
[c][/table]

[spoiler=Past][table=2][center]A-Rank Missing Nin[/center][c][center]Taisha/Colonel of S.O.F[/center][c][center]
[img=300,500]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460030531552280577/1066327660847976498/b2de893f-b803-4ca9-a3bb-200c680a623c_zpsqi8g0s3y.png[/img][/center][c][center][img=300,525]https://i.imgur.com/llolEus.png[/img][/center][/spoiler]

[table][center][b][big]Wanted: Dead or Alive[/big]
Crimes:
[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8071190&hilit=Chikara]Deserted Konoha[/url]
[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=8106328/1/#new]Mercenary activities[/url]
[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=8343008#p4182485]Creation of Sovereignty of Freedom[/url]
[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=8344760]Fourth shinobi war[/url][/b][/center][/table]
[table][center][b]Age:[/b] 35
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 5'7
[b]Weight:[/b] 162 pounds[/center][/table][table][center][b]Physical Features:[/b][/center]
[spoiler=Face/Hair/Body][table][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460030531552280577/1066202785999229038/KIT_001.png[/img]
[c][u][i]Face/head:[/i][/u]
Chikara has a youthful face yet a carries a determined exterior, his black and magenta eyes captures his prays gaze and his black messy hair which he has trimmed the sides and shorten it to reach the center of his back, the front hangs well below his chin. Chie has tied a piece of her bandage on one of his hairs as a reminder that she is always close.

[u][i]Body:[/i][/u]
Slim yet physically fit for a man his age, scar-free body except for one running across his face, right below his eyes and another one running down his left eyebrow to his chin. His body is built for speed.

[u][i]Notable Features:[/i][/u]
A menacing stare that commands attention, whether it's from ninjas that he leads into battle or anyone trying to flirt with him and Konoha symbols tattooed on his shoulders.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clothing/Accessories]
Chikara wears a form fitted black body suit that covers his arms and most of his legs. Above it he wears a black flak vest, during missions he wears a black combat hood with bells and trinkets placed all over, outside of missions he wears a loose hanging red kimono, filled with dragon insignias and the organization logo on the back. He wears dark baggy cargo pants and uses his new head plate as his belt, two pouch belts hang of the sides with a large one centered in the back to cap off his ninja utilities. He wears black combat boots and white bandages that are wrapped around his shins. He has two Kunai's holstered on the front of his belt and two Katana's on his back. His forearms are covered in bandages that are topped off with black gloves. He wears different head plates depending on the region the travels and mostly wears black glasses to best hide his strange eyes. Finally he wears his pauldron on his right shoulder.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
Chikara can be seen as a hard head who wants, nay, demands things to go his way. A true believer in that he knows what's best and will fight for his vision of whatever is right. That's not to say that he can't be swayed to think otherwise, it's just that it's hard or the person has to be very convincing/an old friend. He doesn't believe that fighting is the right way to solve things and believes that manipulating people is a better way to get your thoughts across.
He used to be a bit of an alcoholic, whenever he wasn't on duty he tried to stay semi sober and stay or at least act clean when called on duty, even going as far as staying awake for multiple days not to miss his cue, although he is well aware of the damage he is putting his body through. He is a firm believer in that winning is the only true goal of any fight, which coincidentally also makes him into a bit of a gambler and a massive cheater at that as well. He isn't afraid of using genjutsu to get his will to fall through and will cast a spell on anyone trying to get the best out of him. If he was forced to describe himself in one word then he would probably go with [i]goofy[/i] as it takes some time to win him over.

With later years and the rise of S.O.F, the man known as the drunk has slowed down his drinking and focused more on staying focused. The war between Suna and Iwa put the man in a dangerous situation which made him question his reality and if drinking it away was the answer. His days as a missing nins changed his outlook but now that he was an official Bannin to a new country, gave him a different perspective, hes now rather a stern man who tends to joke only when times call for. He spends most of his time keeping track of intel that flows around the country while his partner controls the military, which too has made the man rather paranoid. 

His Rap persona; Sly Force is extremely charismatic and smooth with his words, acting a bit different from when Chikara is on his own, he uses this mask to get close to people and get to know them, while also allowing himself to spread the word to his people without alarming them. 

[u][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i][/u]
To create a positive legacy.

[u][i]Fears:[/i][/u]
To be forgotten and fall back in the list like the ones before him.

[u][i]Combat Mentality:[/i][/u]
He will go any length in a fight, using his genjutsu to psychologically scar his enemies. Chikara only believes that winning is the true reason to fight.[/spoiler][/table][table][hr][center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center][hr][center][b]Village:[/b] [color=#0091A0]Hibitogakure no Sato[/color]
[b]Rank:[/b] [color=#0091A0]B[/color]annin
[b]Affinity:[/b] [color=Purple]Dormant[/color][/center][/table][table][center]
[b]Stats:[/b] 210 ([color=purple]245[/color])
[b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 25
[b]Endurance:[/b] 20
[b]Control:[/b] [color=purple]50[/color]
[b]Strength:[/b] 15
[b]Speed:[/b] [color=purple]50[/color]
[b]Will Power: [/b] [color=purple]50[/color]
[b]Mastery:[/b] [color=purple]30[/color][/center][/table][center][b]Equipment:[/b][/center][hr]
[spoiler=Mask of Communication][Center][Img=400,400]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/b5/2b/64b52bca868aa6ef077c12da64a90c71.jpg[/Img][/Center][hr]A demon fox mask infused with an ability to allow the wearer active and communicate between each other. This mask also helps hide the identity of the wearer, but alternative masks can be custom-made to fit the style of the wearer. These Masks are made out of the finest metals, protecting the wearer's face with a strength of 10

COMMS:
By touching their Mask, starts the audio link between themselves and any target they personally place this seal combination on. While hearing is always active, channeling chakra into the seal allows affected targets to speak, their words being stored and transmitted to the other seals. The act of speaking charges negligent chakra.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Robes of Freedom][Center][Img]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/1gCFsNccHALU8pwG8Gv_AR7JQCvnUxiF4UZMX85ppa4/%3Fformat%3Djpg%26name%3Dlarge/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/EMhKw_HUcAEeZnH?width=376&height=671[/Img][/Center]
[hr]
Special white robes given to members of S.O.F, The robe bears the logo of S.O.F on the shoulders. Paired with a large hoodie covering the entire head to both hide the identity of the wearer and shield them from the elements. Its single-button style across the right shoulder, allows the user to quickly open it up and remove it with haste and ease. The robe is made out of a special type of weave, giving it 10 strength, and making it an incredibly effective armor as well, ensuring protection, anonymity, mobility, and uniformity all put into one.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Emperor Reizei’s Pauldron][center][img=500,400]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460030531552280577/1065021718474805348/image.jpg[/img][/center]
[hr]
A pauldron often worn over the right shoulder with an attachment that actually clamps into the body to function. When engaged with an opponent, the pauldron acts as a stat shifter. Splitting the users stats into two groups: Control and Willpower versus Speed and Strength. Every post the Pauldron reduces the highest stat on the wearer in the first group, by 2 points, and increases one of the stats in the second group, whichever is highest on the opponent, by 2 points, until the second stat matches that of the opponent. Then it continues on with the 2nd highest stat for the wearer and opponent, so on for 10 posts. At the end of 10 posts, the user’s stats become locked as they are until they are disengaged from combat with that opponent. In battles with multiple opponents, the Pauldron elects a target with the highest stat total, should it be tied the user can select a target, but cannot change it unless the chosen target disengages.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Slither][center][img=450,400]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460030531552280577/1064982961721716866/9-ring-broadsword-1.jpg[/img][/center]
[hr]
Slither is ringed broadsword that is about the length of a standard katana. Along the side of its blade are several etchings of various birds and the dull side of the blade is lined with a series of nine large rings. These rings are large enough to be worn as bracelets and can be easily removed from the sword. The sword itself has no notable fancy properties but the rings when worn as bracelets allow the wearer to channel a minute amount of chakra into them in order to cause the sword to immediately turn into a shadow and begin to slither towards the bracelet wearer at a speed of 50. Whilst a shadow, the sword is still damageable, but as soon as the shadow connects with the shadow of the bracelet bearer it will snap into their hand (or mouth if a hand is not available), materialized as its regular non-shadow form. It's 2/3rd of the wearers height yet weighs like a feather.[/spoiler]

[center][u][color=darkgray][i]Fearless:[/i][/color][/u]
34 inch blade and 6 inch black hilt, it's a hollow katana that is lighter than the usual thing, it creates a special sound when it clashes with other weapons. The blade also has two curved prongs and a small cat bell attached to the end of the hilt. The blade is sheathed on his back.

[u][i]Doubtless:[/i][/u]
34 inch blade and 6 inch white hilt, it's a hollow katana that is lighter than the usual thing, it creates a special sound when it clashes with other weapons. The blade also has two curved prongs and a small cat bell attached to the end of the hilt. The blade is sheathed on his back.

[u][i]Chest holsters:[/i][/u]
2x Kunai's strapped to his flak vest.

[u][I]Right wrist:[/i][/u]
1x Slither Bangle

[u][i]Back pouch:[/i][/u]
2x Kunai's Explosive note x Flash note.
2x Kunai's Smoke bomb x Explosive note.
2x Kunai's Flash note x Cat bell.
1x Kunai Explosive note x Cat bell.
1x Kunai Smoke bomb x Flash Note.
1x Kunai Cat bell x Smoke bomb.
1x Kunai Cat bell.
15x Kunai's
3x three small scrolls containing various information, ranging from a wanted list, cooking guide and gambling tips.[/center][hr][table=2][hr][center][b][big]Abilities and Concentrations[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c][spoiler=Dream Vision][center][b][big][color=black][u][color=Magenta][big]Bijon no Kanshi[/big][/color][/u][/color][/big][/b][/center]
The all seeing eye is a doujutsu unlocked by Chikara and Chie at a later stage in their lives. The doujutsu links the minds and the vision of the user and willing hosts, allowing them to see what the others are seeing and telepathically communicate between each other. This gives Chikara and the other users a greater viewing field and a greater understanding of their surroundings. This doujutsu can be strenuous on the user if images overlap for a prolonged time. If the other pair of eyes are visually impaired via jutsu or other means then the collective hive-minds eye is affected as well. The Doujutsu draws -1 WP for each linked individual (to a cap of -5) as their minds serve to connect and allow the others to communicate. The Doujutsu also allows the wearer to ability channel.
[list][*]5 Control: Can only see one extra pair within 25 meters.
[*]10: Can only see through two extra pairs within 50 meters.
[*]20: 3 pairs in 100 meter area.
[*]25: 4 Pairs 150 meter area.
[*]30: 5 Pairs 300 meter area.
[*]35: 500 meter area.
[*]40: 1000 meter area.
[*]45: 1500 meter area.
[*]50: 2000 meter area.[/list]
[b]Pets can't view others in their minds eye and can only pass on visual information. While Henchmen and Summons are able to share vision. The Doujutsu has a duration and cool down of [Control]/4.[/b][/spoiler][c][b]Second Ability[/b][c][c][b]Third Ability[/b][c][N/A][/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b][c][spoiler=2][quote= Eiketsu][b][color=#544586]Eiketsu[/color][/b]
The members of the Nara house are able to manipulate both their own shadows and shadows in the surrounding area. This chakra allows them to use various techniques that allow them to create effective traps to use against an opponent as long as there is enough light in the area to create the shadows needed to do so. If there is absolutely no light present in the area of the Nara member, they are unable to use their shadow techniques. The range at a clan member can manipulate shadows is dependent on their control stat:
[list][*]5: Can control their own shadow.
[*]10: 20 Meter Area
[*]15: 30 Meter Area
[*]20: 40 Meter Area
[*]30: 60 Meter Area
[*]40: 80 Meter Area
[*]50: 100 Meter Area[/list][/quote][hr][quote=Katon][color=orangered][b]Katon Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Katon affinity. Katon has a passive [color=orangered][i]ignition[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Ignition)]Katon's effect is [b]ignition[/b], which means that all katon jutsu, regardless of effect, start and spread fire from their source. Once a jutsu has been performed, the fire from the jutsu spreads at 1/3rd the speed of the technique, rounded down. That means a C-rank katon jutsu that moves at 13 speed would create subsequent fires that spread at 4 speed. These secondary fires require flammable material to continuously spread, otherwise they will burn out on their own.

Additionally, the strength of burns on organic material from katon jutsu is determined by the strength stat of the individual jutsu. [list][*]1-14 Strength Requirement: First Degree Burns[*]15-24 Strength Requirement: Second Degree Burns[*]25-34 Strength Requirement: Third Degree Burns[*]35+ Strength Requirement: Fourth Degree Burns[/list][/spoiler][/quote][/spoiler][c]
[b]Taijutsu[/b][c][spoiler=5][quote=Close Quarters Combat]The fundamental skill of [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.[/quote][hr][quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote][hr][quote=Acrobatics]The fundamental skill of [b][Acrobatics][/b] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][hr][quote=Sword Weapons] The fundamental skill of [b][Sword Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][hr][quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][/spoiler][c]
[b]Genjutsu[/b][c][spoiler=10][quote=Sleepy Hollow] Chikara has found a way to control his genjutsu and how they act once they have targeted his opponent. This concentration allows the user to "cancel" his own genjutsu while in reality the genjutsu goes dormant only to be triggered again. Works only for Illusions/Status/Warp genjutsu and has to be triggered again between the time the genjutsu is active. Chikara has to have higher control then the target in order for Sleepy Hollow to work.
[table=3]Rank[c]Control[c]Dormant[c]
B-Rank[c]25[c] B:2 Post/s[c]
A-Rank[c]35[c] B:3, A:2 Post/s[c]
S-Rank[c]45[c] B:4, A:3, S:2 Post/s[c] 
SS-Rank[c]50[c] B:7, A:5, S:4[/table][/quote][hr][quote=Overlay Genjutsu]This user has learn to create entire worlds in the heads of their targets. These genjutsu allow the user to completely recreate reality within the heads of their target, and interact with them in various ways through the techniques. Overlay stand out as a threat in genjutsu users as they lapse on a single second in real time, but can last extremely long in the heads of the target.[/quote][hr][quote=Warp Genjutsu]This user has learned to combine the basics of Status and Illusion genjutsu, allowing them to use single techniques to create sensory illusions, as well as status changes on their target.[/quote][hr][quote=Illusion of Force Genjutsu]This user has learned to add a physical component when using genjutsu, allowing them to create the sensation of pulling, pushing, or evoking some force against their target.[/quote][hr][Quote=Selecta]This concentration allows the user to choose between bodies of targets of which they can cast genjutsu on, mainly used to allow the user to unselect allies from being cast in the users genjutsu and narrow down the bodies effected. Can turn single target genjutsu into multiple and vice versa.[/quote][hr][quote=Advanced Channeling]
This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any genjutsu that is designed to be channel, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method. To get this concentration the user must be a Genjutsu Specialist, and have picked Control as one of their specialized stats. Channeled Genjutsu cause the user to be surrounded in an aura of chakra while channeling the genjutsu, until the genjutsu is initiated.[/quote][hr][quote=Sight Initiation]
This user has learned to use visual cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to perform actions, or draw the eyes to something to capture their targets in a genjutsu.[/quote][hr][quote=Sound Initiation]
This user has learn to use sound cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to create sounds and sustain sounds to capture their targets in a genjutsu.[/quote][hr][quote=Touch Initiation]
This user has learn to use physical sensations to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to physical touch the target, or touch them with objects to capture their targets in genjutsu.[/quote][hr][quote=Taste initiation]
This user has learn to use taste to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to use flavors to capture their targets in genjutsu. [/quote][/spoiler][c][b]Special[/b][c][spoiler=1]The users of this style have a strong affinity towards spirits, and are able to utilize certain chakra techniques based off of spirits. Those with the affinity have a [b][color=#8C004C]Maroon[/color][/b] color tint to their chakra when using these techniques. Tenkujutsu jutsus fall underneath their own pyramid, and do not have ties to Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu.[/spoiler][/table][/table]
[hr][center]
"[color=Purple]Raise your sword, victory is certain![/color]"
[color=white][u][glow=#0091A0]Bashanti Garden[/glow][/u][/color]
[video=200,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1JrH7lOtxA[/video]
[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=8106328/1/#new][img=600,300]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/460030531552280577/1126168041563103232/desktop-wallpaper-fantasy-castle-blue-white-fantasy-city-art-world-luminos-castle.jpg?width=700&height=437[/img][/url][/center]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][Spoiler=Ninpou][b][color=#80A0FF][Short range Kai Release][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 Control.
A short range technique that allows the user to release allies from a genjutsu. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=?p=1985641&t=5899683#p1985641]genjutsu rules.[/url] -5 Control per 5 meters.

[b][color=#80A0FF][Holographic Map][/color][/b]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [color=magenta]Bijon no Kanji[/color]
A simple technique that creates a holographic image of what the user sees within their minds eye, works perfectly to show their comrades what they are all seeing at the moment and helps create a map on the spot, if combined with [color=magenta][[/color][color=Black]Shared 3d Space[/color][color=magenta]][/color] then the user is able to update the map live.

[hr]

[b][color=#80A0FF][Live Updated Holographic Map][/b][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [color=Black][[/color][color=magenta]Bijon no Kanji[/color][color=black]][/color], [color=Black][[/color][color=magenta]Shared 3d Space[/color][color=black]][/color]
A n upgraded version of [color=#80A0FF][Holographic Map][/color], the jutsu creates a holographic map of what the hive-mind sees, enemies are indicated with a red color while civilians remain blue, this jutsu works perfectly to show their comrades what they are all seeing at the moment and helps create a map on the spot.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Shadow][b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Holding[/b][/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will hold the final seal, the user will send their shadow out across any surface toward a target at a speed equal to the users [Control] up to 10 meters, aiming to connect with a targets shadow. If contact is made, they can then hold the target in place, they are unable to move if their [Strength] is higher than the users [Control]. The user also cannot move whilst in this technique, lasts for 3 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Shadow Boxing[/b][/color]
D-rank Nintaijutsu Stance
this stance is used in conjunction with other taijutsu maneuvers. In this stance, the user will channel chakra into their shadow and allow it to replicate their physical movements. Targets who avoid their strikes may still connect with their targets shadow, if it makes the connection the target will be bound with [Control] strength for 3 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Gathering Tendril[/b][/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will manipulate a shadow within range (following the passive scale) a tendril will appear 10m in length and will be able to grab anyone or anything and throw items at a speed and strength equal to the users control, this will last for 3 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Umbra Projectile[/b][/color]
D-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra whilst throwing a projectile weapon. If this weapon hit’s a targets shadow, they are bound with a strength of the users [Control] for 3 posts.

[hr]

[b][color=#544586]Eiketsu • Shadow Snake[/b][/color]
C-rank Nintaijutsu
Prerequisite: [color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Holding[/color], [color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Shadow Boxing[/color] or [Slither]
This jutsu will manipulate either a shadow within range to target an opponent that's within 25 meters or connect with Slither. Targets who avoid their strikes may still connect with their targets shadow, if it makes the connection the target will be bound with [Control] strength for 5 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Penumbra Projectile[/b][/color]
C-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra whilst throwing a projectile weapon, an exact replica of the projectile in the appearance of a shadow will form and hide within the weapons own shadow as it heads towards an opponent. If this shadow comes in contact with a target’s shadow they will be held in place, unable to move unless they have a [Strength] equal to the user’s [Control] the user is then able to use any other Eiketsu technique, lasts for 4 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Shadow Coating[/b][/color]
C-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals, their own shadow will crawl up their own body covering them from head to toe with a strength and speed equal to the users [Control] if an opponent makes physical contact with this coating, the users shadow will immediately strike out chasing down the target up to 25 meters, trapping them in place and preventing them from moving, they are bound with a strength of the users [Control]. Lasts for 4 posts.

[hr]

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Tic, Tac, Toe[/b][/color]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Chikara begins by forming a set of hand seals and letting his shadow attach itself to one of his allies, his shadow will follow his ally for the next five posts and attach itself to a connected target, the shadow will hold them at the Strength of [Control] and can capture up to three targets at this level. The jutsu can be sustained for 6 posts before the shadow returns back to him.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Stranglehold[/b][/color]
B-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will hold the final seal, the user will send their shadow out across any surface toward a target at a speed equal to the users [Control] aiming to connect with a targets shadow. If it connects, the target will be held into place unable to move unless their [Strength] is equal to the users [Control]. A shadow will take on the shape of a hand and will wrap around the targets neck, breaking their windpipe and choking them until they pass out, if the target has 10 [Strength] below the users [Control] their neck will be snapped. This can also be in conjunction with other shadow trapping techniques, if the target is already caught. Lasts for 5 posts.

[b][color=#544586]Eiketsu • Shadow; Baby Octopus[/b][/color]
B-rank Nintaijutsu
Prerequisite: [Slither]
This jutsu will manifest three tentacles within the shadow of Slither. The three tentacles slither out of the blades shadow once it's near the target, reaching up to 60 meters at [Control] speed. Targets who avoid the blade may still connect with shadow tentacle, if it makes the connection the target will be bound with [Control] strength for 5 posts.

[hr]

[b][color=#544586]Eiketsu • Slithering Assassin[/b][/color]
A-rank Ninjutsu
After Chikara perform a sequence of hand seals, Chikara's shadow will covet him and flatten him in order to appear like a 2d black shadow, Chikara can then via vision, chakra or hivemind jump from shadow to shadow within range at the speed of [Control], it will grab a target equal at a strength equal to the users [Control] and allow him to creep out of their shadow while holding the enemy. If the target doesn’t have a perception technique, they will struggle to see this coming and will be often caught by surprise. Lasts for 5 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Congregation Imitation[/b][/color]
A-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will hold the final seal, the user will expand their shadow out into a perfect circle, in an area of 65 meters across any surface at a speed equal to the users [Control] aiming to connect with the multiple targets shadows. If contact is made, the user and the opponents will be linked together in movement, so that everything the user does is mimicked by the opponents, they are bound with a strength of the users [Control]. Lasts for 6 posts.

[hr]

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Akkorokamui[/b][/color]
S-rank Ninjutsu
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will hold the final seal and will activate every shadow around them within 80 metres, sharp tendrils will cover the entire area and will shoot out at speed and strength equal to the users [control] grabbing anyone within this radius, stabbing through their arms, dragging them apart to stop them performing hand seals and will stab through the targets aiming for their vital organs and they are bound with a strength of the users [Control]. Lasts for 6 posts.

[b][color=#544586]~Eiketsu • Shadow Buddy[/b][/color]
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Chikara separates from his shadow and given it the power to exist, the Shadow mirrors his stats at all times as long as their stats allow it and is essentially an advanced shadow clone. This shadow can cast its own Shadow Jutsu, effectively giving this 2D "being" a core that lies in the center follows it at [Control] and protects it at the strength of [Control]. The shadow can act and move on its own like a clone and therefore can be affected by the surrounding world, but the shadow remains in 2d shape unless they use jutsu that allows them to become 3-dimensional, once the shadow becomes 3D then they can start casting other Jutsu Chikara possesses. This jutsu lasts for 7 posts.
• 1-15 Control: 1/5
• 16-25: 2/5
• 26-35: 3/5
• 36+: 4/5
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][spoiler=Careless Style][quote=Careless Style][center]
[img=250,150]http://orig01.deviantart.net/911e/f/2013/131/0/c/jin_vs_mugen_by_tsotne_senpai-d64wu79.gif[/img]
[video=30,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mNPpdxw6u0[/video][/center][hr]This style focuses on overwhelming opponents defenses with great speed and accuracy while chipping away at their opponent’s stamina and keeping their own at the highest possible. Most attacks well choreographed to almost appear as if the user is dancing, trying to control the battle rhythm to turn close quarter combats in his favor.[list][*][b]Requires:[/b], [Close Quarter Combat], [Perception], [Deft Hands], [Sword], [Acrobatics][/list][/quote]

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Ambidexterity][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
After practising for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize their preferred weaponry without any sort of issue. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Low Sweep][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Chikara bends down to a three point stance before swinging both his legs to around back to their former position, attacking the targets legs in order to sweep them off their feet.

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Flinch][/color][/b]
With a quick feint, the user quickly draws their sword down in an arc with the nature of the technique's movement, it would make it easily read, prompting the target to avoid or dodge while the user fakes the attack.

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Kip up][/color][/b]
This technique allows the user to get back up on their feet in no time, with a quick kip up the user springs back from laying on their back to back on their feet.

[color=forestgreen][Odoriko • Flip Kick][/color]
The user kicks the target either on their legs or face with one leg as the other pushes off the ground to perform a spinning flip. This technique is used to daze the target or to open them up for following attacks.

[color=forestgreen][Odoriko • Handspring][/color]
The user handsprings, a simple maneuver used to either dodge an incoming attack or prepare for the following onslaught.

[hr]

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Bring it in][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]15 Speed[/i]
The user focuses on kicking the inside of the knees to open up for a one two combo, two flurries of punches are sent after to finish up the combination. This technique is mostly used to open up for following up combos.

[color=forestgreen][Odoriko • Back to Back][/color]
A rather simple technique that has great versatility but comes with great risk, the user begins by planting his/her back against their opponent and follows the flow of their movement, trying to stay a step ahead of them as they attempt to spin around. The user presses against the foe until they can find an opening to either attack or attempt to escape.

[color=firebrick][Odoriko • Raw Cut][/color]
Prerequisite: [color=firebrick]Leg lock[/color].
Using the momentum of locking the targets leg with the user, they swing up their body and attempts to draw their blade during the swing back. This is a simple yet lethal move if the target is blind to the incoming slash. This technique is used to create a cut that aims to severe some muscle tissue (-3 Strength), the wound and debuff stays until the wound has been treated as muscle veins has been snapped.

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Leg lock][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [color=firebrick]Low Sweep[/color].
The user sweeps the legs down low, but instead of sweeping past the legs per usual, the user instead focuses on targeting the back of the opponents knee and lock it with their own leg. This typically opens up for other attacks as this attack doesn't intend on holding the target down for long and instead works as an opener.

[b][color=brown][Odoriko • Flip Draw][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] Sword.
With this technique the user is able to flip in any direction and draw their blade, slashing towards the targets chest area. Used to create a cut that aims to cut off some muscle tissue (-3 Strength), the wound and debuff stays until the wound has been treated as muscle veins has been snapped.

[hr]

[b][color=Forestgreen][Odoriko • Spin around][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]25 Speed[/i]
The user spins around on their back and sweep the feet or weapon off any target surrounding him although this technique leaves the user vulnerable to other targets, especially if they don't keep their opponent close as the user spins around.

[hr]

[hr]

[/spoiler][spoiler=Reckless Style][quote=Reckless Style]
Reckless Style is an upgraded version of Careless style, utilizing both taijutsu and short term genjutsu in order to overwhelm the opponents' psyche, and by shortening the length of the jutsu the user is able to focus on attacking and casting. This style utilizes both his sword, hand to hand and acrobatic as trigger points.
[list][*][Requires: [Bijon no Kanshi], , [Sleepy Hollow], [Advanced Genjutsu Channeling] [Close Quarter Combat], [Deft Hands], [Sword] [Acrobatics][/list][/quote]
[color=saddlebrown]Ghoul Shock[/color]
C-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Warp Maneuver
Chikara channels chakra to his leg before he swipes it at his targets head, if the target witnesses this action whether it connects or not then they will be caught within the genjutsu. A shadowy version of Chikara will appear to meld through his body and swipe his leg in the opposite direction and strike them at [Will] Strength. Lasts for two post.

[color=saddlebrown]Page Rip[/color]
C-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Illusion Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=firebrick]Flip Draw[/color].
Chikara channels chakra to his blade before flipping in the air to swipe at his opponent, if multiple targets witness this strike, then a mark in the air will linger and show a rip in the air that shows another reality (Appearing to peer into any mundane modern city street). Lasts for 3 posts.

[color=saddlebrown]Enter the Zone[/color]
C-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Warp Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=green]Handspring[/color].
Chikara channels chakra throughout his body before allowing his body to move at full speed, timing the channeling to perform a dodge. All who witnesses this action then their vision will turn inverted, and flashes will darken the world. This jutsu clings onto the targets stress receptors and makes the situation feel off. Lasts for 3 posts.

[color=saddlebrown]Flip Shot[/color]
C-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Illusion Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=green]Flip Draw[/color].
Chikara channels chakra to his blade before flipping in the air to swipe at his opponent, if the target witnesses this strike will see a perfectly frozen copy of the user occupy the air space, while the real body moves around in real time. Lasts for 3 posts.

[hr]

[color=saddlebrown]Ghoul Drop[/color]
B-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Illusion of force Maneuver
Chikara channels chakra to his leg before he swipes it at his target's chest, then at their legs, if the target witnesses this action whether it connects or not then they will be caught within the genjutsu. A shadowy version of Chikara will appear to meld through his body and swipe his leg in the opposite direction, followed by another to the opposite legs then at their chest, at the strength of [Will]. Lasts for 2 post.

[color=saddlebrown]Ghoul Lock[/color]
B-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Illusion Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=green]Leg Lock[/color].
Chikara channels chakra to his leg before attempting to leg lock their opponent, if they manage to capture their target then they will be caught within the genjutsu. A shadowy version of Chikara will appear behind the target on the opposite, the shadow will use a kunai to cut their stomach and then aim to slit their throat. This jutsu lasts for 1 post.

[color=saddlebrown]Soul Flinch[/color]
B-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Illusion Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=green]Flinch[/color].
Chikara channels chakra to his blade before flinching, All who witnesses this action, then they will feel their "soul" take a full step back and give them a third perspective of their bodies, allowing them to see the back of their body and outwards. Lasts for 3 posts.

[hr]

[color=saddlebrown]Enter the Mindscape[/color]
A-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Warp Maneuver
Chikara channels chakra throughout his body before allowing his body to move at full speed, timing the channeling to perform a dodge. All who witnesses this action, then their vision will turn inverted, and flashes will darken the world. Time will start to slow down, allowing them to be at odds with their thoughts and body movement, this can also be quite nauseating for the weak minded. Lasts for 5 posts.

[color=saddlebrown]Ghoul Flinch[/color]
A-Rank TaiGen Dormant-Illusion of Force Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=green]Flinch[/color], Previous Ghoul jutsu
Chikara channels chakra to his blade before pump-faking, All who witnesses this action, then all the previous Ghoul jutsu will attack in a perfect combo, this time each strike will strike at the Strength [Will]. Lasts for 3 posts.

[hr]

[color=saddlebrown]Until you can not[/color][[color=purple]see[/color]][color=brown] it[/color]
S-Rank TaiGen Overlay Maneuver
Prerequisite: [color=magenta]Bijon no Kanshi[/color], [color=green]Bring it in[/color], [color=green]Leg Lock[/color], 35 Speed
Chikara channels chakra to his leg, arms and eyes before focuses on kicking the inside of the knees to open up for a one two combo, two flurries of punches then attempting to leg lock their opponent, then look them in the eyes, if they manage to capture their target then they will be caught within the genjutsu. Within this overlay the target will find themselves sliding down massive piercing blades as they witness what caught them in a repeated loop for what feels like days on end. Lasts for 6 posts.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu][table=6]D[c]C[c]B[c]A[c]S[c]=[c]5[c]9[c]11[c]6[c]5[c]36[/table][spoiler=Illusion][b][color=firebrick]Paranoia[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
Prerequisite: Cat bell.
The user will do a series of hand seals, should the targets hear the bell, they'll be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.

[b][color=firebrick]Teary bastard[/color][/b]
After performing a set of hand seals then proceeds to clap his hands, all who sees this action they will be trapped in this genjutsu. This genjutsu causes the victims vision to become blurry, like their eyes are watery and shortens their view distance. Lasts for 4 posts.

[b][color=firebrick]Side step[/color][/b]
After forming the needed hand seals Chikara holds the last seal as he side steps, all who witness this action, they will be trapped within the genjutsu. This genjutsu makes everything move two inches to the side Chikara chose to step, this genjutsu lasts for 3 post.

[b][color=firebrick]Smoke everywhere man![/color][/b]
Prerequisite: Smoke bomb, Explosive note.
The user starts with a set of hand seals before tossing a kunai tagged with an explosive note and smoke bomb. All who sees the explosion, then they will be tagged inside the Genjutsu, they will see smoke cover the battlefield as far as their eyes can see. Lasts for 4 posts.

[b][color=firebrick]This bitch is stronger than he looks![/color][/b]
D-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
Chikara performs a short set of hand seals before grabbing his blade, then swings it towards his target. If they see this maneuver and feel the vibration caused by the sword then they will be trapped in the genjutsu. The force of Chikara strikes feels stronger each blow although the target won't be any more fatigued as its only fictional. The genjutsu lasts for 5 posts.
[hr]
[b]*[color=Firebrick][Genjutsu • Heaven Earth Swap][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals and making eye contact with the opponent, the user will initiate this genjutsu. For the following four posts, the target’s vision will seem to be flipped, so that up is down and down is up.
[hr]
[b][color=firebrick]Shadow Bind[/color][/b]
A-Ranked Illusion of Force Genjutsu
Prerequisite: 30 Control.
Chikara uses Shadow Hold as a sight trigger for this genjutsu, those who witness the shadow move then the genjutsu will be initiated. The shadow will move at immense speed and hold them in place at the [Will] Strength. The targets has one post to perform a kai or they will be held in place 3 posts.
[hr]
[color=firebrick]Shadow Bond[/color]
S-Ranked Illusion of Force Genjutsu
Prerequisite: 40 Control.
Chikara uses Shadow Hold as a sight trigger for this genjutsu, those who witness the shadow move then the genjutsu will be initiated. The shadow will move at immense speed, the shadow will rise up off the ground in the form of 20 tendrils, each one about 3 inches in diameter. The targets have one post to perform Kai, otherwise the tendrils grabs hold of the targets at [Will] Strenght for 5 posts.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Status]
[b][color=dodgerblue]This s^*t is delicious[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
Prerequisite: [i]Taste Initiation[/I].
After performing the necessary hand seals, Chikara will touch the food/drink substance and once the target has consumed it within one post, it causes the target to begin to enjoy the taste. This genjutsu mekes the target more inclined to liking the taste. This genjutsu lasts for three (3) posts.

[b][color=dodgerblue]Ugh! Rotten![/color][/b]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
Prerequisite: [i]Taste Initiation[/I].
After performing the necessary hand seals, Chikara will touch the food/drink substance and once the target has consumed it within one post, it causes target to dislike the food believing that any bite will taste worst than the first. The jutsu can cause sensation of nausea. This genjutsu lasts for three (3) posts.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Warp][b][color=Purple]Hypnosis[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Chikara first channels chakra to his tongue then begins to perform a short freestyle, if the target/s looks at Chikara and hears the trigger word "Hypnosis" then the genjutsu will trigger. This genjutsu causes both auditory and visual genjutsu that stimulates the mind into wanting to listen to him rap rather than to attack. They start to hear a faint beat play around his rap and colors start to meld together around the user almost giving them a stereoscopic view. This technique is one of the milder genjutsu in his catalog and is used to calm his targets. This jutsu holds them at the Strength of [Will] and lasts for 3 posts before fading back to normal.

[b][color=Purple]Don't breathe in[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Prerequisite: Smoke bomb, Flash note.
The user starts with a set of hand seals before tossing a kunai tagged with a flash note and smoke bomb. If the targets sees the flash then they will be tagged inside the Genjutsu, they will see white poisoned smoke instead of the gray one and will believe if that if they breathe in the smoke they will be poisoned. Lasts for 4 posts.
[hr]
[b][color=Purple]Shook'd by the halfway crook[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Prerequisite: Flash Note, Cat bells.
The user starts with a set of hand seals before tossing a kunai tagged with a Flash note and a cat bell. If the targets hears bell and sees the flash explosion then they will be tagged inside the Genjutsu. The target will hear a loud noise that nauseates and see after images of everything within their eye sight. This genjutsu can cause the targets to believe that the flash notes are vastly more powerful than regular ones. Lasts for 5 posts.

[b]*[color=purple][Genjutsu • Calm][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
The user does the needed hand seals, and then breaths out, expelling their breath onto their target. If successful, a 4 post long genjutsu will begin on the target. Over the course of the genjutsu, the target won't be able to feel any wind, and if it's raining, the rain will appear and feel like a light drizzle, regardless of how intense it really it. The target will also feel a sense of calm course through their body, as if all their senses have been slightly dulled, usually causing them to relax, be less stressed, and less inclined to combat. Originally created for the use of execution in combative prisoners, the technique now proves to be an effective method in combat to regain control of the battlefield.

[b][color=Purple]Psychosis[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Chikara first channels chakra to his tongue then begins to perform a short freestyle, if they hear Chikara say the trigger word "Psychosis" then the genjutsu will trigger. This genjutsu causes both auditory and visual genjutsu that stimulates the mind into wanting to listen to him rap rather than to attack. They start to hear a beat play around his rap and colors start to meld together around the user giving them a stereoscopic view. After the first post the sound grows louder until it almost becomes unbearable while the vision remains the same. This technique is a stronger version of his Hypnosis and tend to work well together. This jutsu blasts them with soundwaves at the Strength of [Will] and lasts for 4 posts before fading back to normal.

[hr]
[b]*[color=Purple][Genjutsu • Temple of Nirvana][/color][/b]
A-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
This is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into an unconscious state by performing the hand seals and whistling loudly. Once the targets hear the whistle, they will see feathers falling down, and, if the opponent realizes this is a genjutsu, they just need a Will Power stat of 15 to break out of it. If they don't break out of the genjutsu, the target will fall asleep at the end of that post.

[b][color=Purple]Sneak attack![/color][/b]
A-Rank Warp Genjutsu
Prerequisite: Cat Bells.
After a set of hand seals or channeling the user takes a step forwards, causing the bells to ring at a certain note. This technique allows the user to place a large body of people into a trap, once they hear the bell then the targets will be trapped in the genjutsu. Here they will witness a shadow clone grab them from behind, holding them in a standing position. They have a short window to form hand seals before the clone relentlessly holds them in a standing shoulder lock position, by placing one of the clones arm between the targets neck and shoulders at [Will] Strength. Panic will soon ensue as they now visualize themselves being trapped by a sneaking shadow clone being held against their will. The Clone disappears as swarm of doves that poof as they fly away whenever the user closes in to attack his target. Last for 3 post.[hr][/spoiler][spoiler=Overlay][b][color=#006B54]River of Souls[/color][/b]
S-Rank Overlay Genjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals and thrusting his hand forward toward the targets, the user will target the persons who saw the hand pointing at them. Once initiated, the targest will enter an overlay in which the entire world crumbles away and is replaced with the user holding the target by the throat over a chasm. The new scene will be lit with a pale, ghostly green light, and the wailing of thousands of damned souls will be heard from below the target's feet. If they look down, they will see that they are being held over a river of souls, all crying out in agony and torment. The user will have the chance to talk to the target, but at the user's will, the target will be dropped into the river of souls. The river will feel like acid upon their skin, and it will feel as if the souls are grabbing weakly at them, trying to drown them in their misery. The river flows in a circle down to a bright green light. Each post feels like a ten hours and after five posts (50 hours), the target will reach the light and then be released from the genjutsu.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Doujutsu][center][b][color=#AF1E2D]Bijon[/color] no [color=Magenta]Kanshi[/color][/b]
[video=200,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EEym3u2ONA&list=PLo8z7tW_gRtoL6PzFJL5TuBW7jWh4FZkV&index=2[/video][/center]

[table=2][center][img=150,150]https://i.imgur.com/kpuNpQH.png/img%5D%5B/center%5D%5Bc%5D%5Bhr%5D%5Bcenter%5D%5Bimg=250,500%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/llolEus.png[/img][/center]
[c][center][img=150,150]https://i.imgur.com/kpuNpQH.png/img%5D%5B/center%5D%5Bc%5D%5Bhr%5D%5Bcenter%5D%5Bimg=250,500%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/llolEus.png[/img]
[/center]
[/table]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][Table][center]Bijon no Kanshi[/center][hr][color=magenta][[color=black]Bijon to Kanshi[/color]][/color]
E-Rank Ninjutsu
The user channels chakra to their doujutsu which causes the doujutsu to twirl around, mostly used as genjutsu trigger as it can make the doujutsu appear more alluring. Lasts for as long as the user channels chakra to the eyes.[hr]
[color=magenta][[color=Black]Cut transmission[/color]][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
The user channels chakra to their doujutsu which allows them to cuts the visual feed sent to the others close by. The transmission cutout can be held for 5 posts.
[hr]
[color=magenta][[/color][color=black]Field of Operation[/color][color=magenta]][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The user channels chakra to their doujutsu which allows them to see a perfect field of operation and makes it easier for everyone to know where they are able to stand. If targets are spotted from one pair of eyes but is obscured from the users visual line then they will still appear, albeit transparent.[/table]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Genjutsu][table][center]Bijon no Kanshi[/center][hr][color=black][[color=Magenta]What are those eyes?[/color]][/color]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
Prerequisite: [color=magenta]Bijon no Kanshi[/color].
After forming a set of hand seals or channeling chakra, if the targets makes eye contact they will be caught within the genjutsu. For every moment that they don't attack and stare the user in the eyes they will feel the tension rising, which in the end can make them jumpy. This genjutsu last for 6 post.

[hr][color=Black][[color=magenta]Your eyes don't deceive you[/color]][/color]
B-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
Prerequisite: [color=Magenta]Bijon no Kanshi[/color].
To start the genjutsu the ninja does the hand seals or channels and then makes eye contact with the target, if they lock eyes then the target will be trapped within the genjutsu. The target will both see and feel Chikara's presence grow, as if something hidden within him is trying to get out, after one post they will start to see purple chakra coating his skin before, shaping into an octopus man with six purple octopi arms that can reach up to 5 meters. His lower body and legs are in the shape of two extra long tentacles. This new appearance can creep targets out and make them fearful of what else this squid-like appearance is capable off. The octopus tentacles attaches themselves onto their target if they manage to grapple the foe and holds them at the strength of [Will]. The genjutsu lasts for 5 posts before the user returns to his normal appearance.

[color=Black][[color=magenta]Your eyes sees the truth[/color]][/color]
B-Ranked Status Genjutsu
Prerequisite: [color=Magenta]Bijon no Kanshi[/color].
Chikara first channels chakra and once the targets has stared into the doujutsu eyes for one post, the genjutsu will initiate. Within the status genjutsu, they will see feel as if they are not strong enough to fight Chikara, as if they are becoming overwhelmed by the thought of engaging in a battle with him. Lasts for 5 posts.

[color=black][[color=Magenta]What lies behind your eyes?[/color]][/color]
B-rank Overlay Tenkujutsu
After forming the needed hand seals or channels, if the target locks eyes with the user and as long as the user has more control than the jinchuriki's mastery or spirit's control the overlay will take place. This projects the user into the subconscious of the host, allowing them to see and interact with the host and spirit sealed within. During this post, the user is able to talk and discuss with the spirit and host. During the overlay anytime the user places their hand over the spirit and squeezes, the spirit will "shatter" and the spirits power feels weakened afterwards. During the next 5 posts afterwards, this will cause a drop in available forms by 2. This jutsu lasts for 5 posts and neither the host nor the user are able to move in real time unless provoked by an outside source.

[color=black][[color=Magenta]Get those eyes away from me![/color]][/color]
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Chikara first channels chakra and once the targets has stared into any of the doujutsu eyes for one post, the genjutsu will initiate. Within the warp genjutsu, they will see his Doujutsu around them they appear rather large and can cause the target to feel unnerving. The constant monitoring can cause even the strongest fighters to feel overwhelmed for no matter where they go the eyes are still on them. Lasts for 5 posts.
[hr][color=black][[color=Magenta]Not even your shadow sees you[/color]][/color]
A-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
The user first channels chakra and then makes eye contact with the target. A black hand grows from the opponents shadow and starts to grab the opponent in the belly, pulling out black goo from it. As the black goo slowly falls down to the opponent’s shadow they start to feel weaker. As if they were dying, they feel that their chakra and strength is drawn in at [Will] Strength, that the black goo is what is keeping them alive. This genjutsu will effect for 5 posts before canceling, either by using kai.
[hr]
[color=black][[/color][color=Magenta]Kaleidescope[/color][color=black]][/color]
S-Ranked Overlay Genjutsu
Prerequisite: [color=Magenta]Bijon no Kanshi.[/color].
Chikara first channels chakra and once the target has stared into any of the doujutsu eyes for one post, the genjutsu will initiate. The target will first see the world elongate along a center point of their vision, until the world appears to be spinning towards a black hole. Time folds around the target and soon they will see the surrounding world around them shatter into thousands of shards, each mirror revealing their dark secrets, alternative choices and reflections of what could be their true self. In this state of abyss, the target will find themselves unable to escape the shortcomings of their lives, the guilt that has been stored for years resurface in one long grueling torture that ends with the target being forced to concede that their lives was misused. This horrifying experience lasts for what feels like days on end (5 posts), during those days the user is able to taunt the victim and make them feel powerless to the life choices they have made.[/table][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center][spoiler=Historical Accounts]
[center][color=Magenta]Hive-mind Origin[/color]
[video=200,30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPPXnU4vR2k[/video][/center][hr]Chikara was born to a Nara family that lived within the walls of Konohagakure no sato, born as the fourth child in the family, he was raised always to look up to his older siblings. Most of them turned their poor lives into a decent life while Chikara and his oldest brother became ninjas. As a youngling he obsessed with the thought of being someone recognized and wanted to build a lasting legacy. His biggest fear was to be forgotten and worked hard to become a prankster and a strong leader, this resulted in his clashing with almost everyone he met, although he didn't care as he saw this as a way for them to remember her, one way or the other.

Once he joined the academy, he spent most of his time trying to lecture his fellow classmates about how important it was to remember the legends and what they had done for the country, how important it was that they also left a lasting legacy to show that they existed. He believed that it was important because otherwise they would sacrifice their own lives for naught. Being the hotheaded one, he was forced to team up with ignorant ones to train his patience, but it always seemed to fail, that and he was exceptionally bad at ninjutsu, almost embarrassingly so.

Yet he was determined to finish class at the top of something, he first attempted taijutsu but was held back due to the lack of physical strength, but had speed down. He struggled to find something he was good at other than history, it wasn't until his brother thought his own genjutsu that he truly found his niche and began to shine brighter than the stars. Chikara excelled at Genjutsu and finished top of his class, something he was proud of. Being embarrassed over his lack of ninjutsu skills, he set out to master the art of illusion and soon began taking missions where he could fool his targets to his bidding. He teamed up with a Senju named Kokorozashi once he graduated and soon they would go on missions together, team 96 as they where called helped form a perfect bond and a great merge between ninjutsu mastery and genjutsu, their third ally was a formidable taijutsu user, making the team feared throughout the lands.

Chikara worked hard with his team to master the world around them, their team soon found themselves at the rank of Chuunin. They where a team to fear as they could handle opponents higher ranked than themselves thanks to their different mastery. Although whenever the team was split up they quickly found how weak they where, this was the ultimate factor that kept Chikara as a Chuunin for a long time, yet he still fought hard to stay head strong, to keep the will of fire which was slowly fading within him as he grew. It was around this time that he first began dabbling with the idea of creating a specialized team that mastered their ways of the force, a sort of mercenary squad that worked under no thumb, for he began to feel sick of taking orders and being told what to train and the likes.

Over the years, Chikara made a name for himself and soon found himself in the ranks of Jounin, although he had gained a lot, he had lost more along the way. The passing of his parents hit his hard, but the death of his oldest brother hit his the hardest. This sent his spiraling towards addiction and gambling, something he frowned upon but soon began to excel at gambling. He spent a long time wasting his potentials and soon found himself wishing that he had used up his time better, he wondered why he hadn't ranked up to Bannin a long time ago and wondered if this life was going to lead to his legacy or not, all he knew was that only time would tell.

Being stuck within village did nothing to help him find his way back to glory, with his legacy on his mind he knew that if he stayed behind then nothing would be accomplished. Even though they offered to help him with his problems multiple times he refused to see it as such, instead he focused on getting himself to the level he always dreamed of. His home country was now starting to weigh him down, yet he had nothing but love for his fellow comrades and having to reject their help was slowly starting to bug him. So he took the biggest gamble in his life and made a daring run for it, just to see how long he would last. So during one mission, he headed out to the border of Fire Country and crossed the line he had promised himself never to cross. To try a life on the run and start up the mercenary idea he had been considering for years. The sudden rush of knowing that you could be hunted any day gave his a new lease in life, one that he dearly needed. Now came the real question, how long would he last?[/spoiler]

Payment: N/A
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:01 pm, edited 49 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kabu

Chikara post Companion Update

Post by Kabu » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:40 pm

The Dream mind <- You should only be able to cast jutsu that you actually have the concentration for
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:12 am

How come? Doesn't the other hives have the concentration for it? Which he gets access to via the hive mind, besides it uses the Shogo the copy eye as well. That's the only reason why I didn't add the whole concentration thing as it already requires so much just to have access to their jutsu.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:34 pm

The Dream mind <- The companions would need an ability that allows them to share their concs for that part of this to work, the shared willpower portion however does not work. It's way overpowered and allows for you to just dump willpower on every companion while they can just piggyback off of Chikara's own. You also can't make it so the caster of the Genjutsu also gets caught in their own jutsu
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:03 pm

Chikara can't anyway, he has selecta concentration that allows him to pick and choose who to cast genjutsu on, the previous ability already allows mental notes sharing, so I am effectively already paying with x amount of concentrations, in fact this is a worse version of egf which allows for this very thing 🤔

Edit: Trying out another Ability instead, Peter panning his shadow.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:01 pm

Shadows Dream <- I feel like this would need to follow clone rules if it's using the owner's stats and jutsu. In which case it would need to remain with a certain distance of Chikara and take a good bit of chakra to maintain while 'active'
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:13 pm

How Control x5 = Max range and whenever it cast jutsu it draws from Chikara?
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:13 pm

Quote:
[Izanagi]
S-Rank Dormant Warp Genjutsu
Prerequisite: Tsuyoi Shōgō-zumi, 50 WP.
One of the epitome of the visual powers of the Tsuyoi Shōgō-zumi, named after the primordial God Izanagi-no-Mikoto of both creation and life, so it's only fitting that the eye that can copy techniques would hide the ability to fake reality to the point where the onlookers can believe that the caster is capable of altering reality. The user channels chakra or forms the needed hand seals before their doujutsu begins to cast Izanagi, anyone who looks at the user while the jutsu has been cast will be trapped within the Genjutsu, once it has been cast the genjutsu goes dormant and rests until it is ready to be cast again. Here's the beauty of this genjutsu, it doesn't alter anything, and it doesn't trick the enemy into seeing flying dragons or their body melt, no, what this genjutsu does is retrigger once the enemy attempts to kill the caster, this retriggers Izanagi and creates a perfect body that the target can smell, taste, sense, and touch, basically creating a real body who they kill, while the real body becomes invisible to not only the eye but the other senses for as long as the user doesn't attack or until the genjutsu runs out. This is a long-term genjutsu and lasts for 10 posts. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
This jutsu is weird and has a bunch of additional language in it that isnt needed. Particularly the bold part, but broadly the entire description could be cut down to be more streamlined and clear on what the effect actually is.

If I'm reading this right, however, this genjutsu gets activated twice, once by looking the user in the eye, and a second time when the user dies. However, I'm unclear on how the user run away after the genjutsu activates, if the genjutsu is contingent on killing the user, or attempting to do so.

This also violates your own Sleepy Hollow rules, which cap out S-rank jutsu at 4 posts? And this has 10.

Can you explain why you're removing the -3 CP requirement from a doujutsu that is effectively a permanently active ninpou technique? Are you making it so its not always active?
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:20 pm

Damn you know, you right! Changed it to only being able to go dormant for 4 posts but can remain active but it cost a lot more also 55 control clause (So Izanami can have 55 will) and the trigger is if they look at the user as he channels the jutsu or if that's to vague we go with just eyes.

Yes, and instead appears sort of like the anime. Retriggers, it's an invisible kawarimi to basically all senses.

Took away the bold part.

The doujutsu is no longer always active, due to changes in companion rules.

[Edit: Trained izanami and 1 chakra pool. I swear I will stop now, but I have been on a roll since I could lean back on my computer. Anything else here on out is prepared for the final prewar mod.]
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 pm

Quote:
[Izanagi]
Prerequisite: Tsuyoi Shōgō-zumi, 55 Control, 50 WP.
One of the epitome of the visual powers of the Tsuyoi Shōgō-zumi, named after the primordial God Izanagi-no-Mikoto of both creation and life, so it's only fitting that the eye that can copy techniques would hide the ability to fake reality to the point where the onlookers can believe that the caster is capable of altering reality. The user channels chakra or forms the needed hand seals before their doujutsu begins to cast Izanagi, anyone who looks at the user while the jutsu has been cast will be trapped within the Genjutsu, once it has been cast the genjutsu goes [Dormant] and rests until it is ready to be cast again. The genjutsu retriggers once the enemy attempts to kill the caster, this [Activates] Izanagi and creates a perfect body that the target can smell, taste, sense, and touch, basically creating a real body who they kill, an invisible kawarimi, while the real body becomes invisible to not only the eye but the other senses for as long as the user doesn't attack or until the genjutsu runs out. This is a long-term genjutsu and lasts for 7 [Active] posts while it can stay [Dormant] for 4 posts. Though this jutsu can be kept active and cost an additional S rank after 5 posts. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
The problem with your 'attempts to kill' prerequisite is that it's very nebulous, and I don't really get a clear sense of when the jutsu is supposed to activate based off of that. If I cast a fireball at you from 80m away with 50 spd/str it could never get close to you but could still be considered an attempt to kill.
Quote:
[Izanami]
Prerequisite: Tsuyoi Shōgō-zumi, 55 WP, 50 Control.
One of the epitome of the visual powers of the Tsuyoi Shōgō-Izumi, named after the primordial Goddess Izanami-no-Mikoto of both creation and death. The user channels chakra or forms the needed hand seals before their doujutsu begins to cast Izanami, anyone who looks at the user while the jutsu has been cast will be trapped within the Genjutsu, once activated the jutsu starts recording the events that transpire for the next upcoming posts that the genjutsu is [Dormant], the longer it stays [Dormant] the stronger the effect, the jutsu can charge up to 4 posts. Once the user [Activates] the genjutsu via a lethal strike their body bursts into a flock of ravens, any action that had transpired during the [Dormant] phase will repeat, leading to the same conclusion, forcing their mind to let go of their ego as their real body is held in stasis mode at the strength of [Will] and for every - 1 stat difference the longer the genjutsu stays active, +2 posts per stat and if the target has 35 [Will] or below then they effectively are knocked out due to their minds being stuck in the loop. The jutsu cost an additional S rank after 5 posts. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
I'm not understanding how this genjutsu causes any actions that transpired to repeat. If I ran at you during the dormant phase, and then you burst into ravens, maybe I'll just shoot an arrow this time? Why would I run at you again? You also can't extend the post count like this, it needs just a normal length. You can also remove the bolded portion.

Yahata also has the bolden portion which you can remove.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:28 pm

Fixed Izanagi, targets must see Chikara channel again to trigger.

Izanami, removed the + posts, and added that only the last part will repeat itself, I am aiming to make it like in the show, or as close as possible :3

Removed bold part of Yahata.

Sorry, but I am sending the org all his Ryo instead, before he is officially dead dead.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:25 pm

Ok to establish:

This mod is post death of Chikara in the Negotiation Thread

You're using Take Over and losing the companion master ability - Dream Mind

Nth stats upon using Take Over lose half their value so if Fukusha eye's 50 it'd go to 25 rather than being deactivated

If the Bijon is no longer always active, it needs a post duration and cooldown like Fukusha/Hyuuga

Third Ability doesn't have room unless you're outright removing the Fukusha eye/ability due to losing 3rd slot from Take Over
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:23 pm

Fixed!
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Mentions still deactivating eye and with removal of shadow ability I'm assuming you're not deactivating but going 50 -> 25

Bijon duration should be Control/4 for duration and cooldown
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:37 pm

Fixed!
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:58 am

[Izanagi] <-I'm not sure why you would have the activation trigger that pops your single kawarimi as a sight trigger rather than a touch trigger/getting hit by the enemy or a specific word trigger. Does it just create the one illusion-clone? Does the illusion-clone spawn back if it's killed within the time limit? Is it a simple clone or is it something you can command and can have use fake-jutsu?

Izanami: forcing their mind to let go of their ego, <-what does this mean? I'm not sure why this would use your 1 shunshin/kawarimi/teleport as the user doesn't use any of these of these to trigger it; the trigger is sight.

Izanagi & Izanami <-Tbh these read as the nearly same jutsu, just one being warp and one being an overlay
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:17 pm

[Izanagi] Changed it to leaving a perfect body upon strike as it's a Kawarimi+++, the clone remains dead effectively telling the character that they managed to kill Chikara.

[Izanami] Changed it to: " leading to a similar conclusion as the clone they face will aim to replicate the action for an eternity, the clones stats follow [Will], forcing their mind to let go of their ego for they will never be able to leave if they take actions toward the user"

Edit: Is it okay If I move 5 of his strength to Endurance, seeing as this is his takeover and all.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:40 am

Pets can't view others in their minds eye and can only pass on visual information. While Henchmen and Summons are able to share vision. The Doujutsu has a cool down of [Control]/4.

should be

Pets can't view others in their minds eye and can only pass on visual information. While Henchmen and Summons are able to share vision. The Doujutsu has a duration and cool down of [Control]/4.

Chestplate should be removed too as the mod was taken down by Mre

No imo @ swapping 5 stats
Last edited by Niro on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:59 pm

Fixed.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:31 am

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:53 pm

Won't remove the 1/2 but his stat block in the nocode seems to be for prior to his death into takeover as it has 220 stats instead of 210 like it should

210 -> 200 from death/takeover -> 210 from this training
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:01 pm

Done.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:19 pm

His ryo should be

0/whatever the number prior to death was

instead of

0/0

Equipment-wise, afaik you don't need to donate twice to reacquire equipment, however, the Pauldron will be being relotto'd due to the death and needs to be removed as it's a site asset rather than a normal piece of unique equipment
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:04 pm

Sorry, but since the invasion is no longer happening, this mod is no longer valuable to me. I do apologize for what must feel like wasted time, I am sorry! Chikara is dead.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya