[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

S-Rank Konoha NPC

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

Post by Director » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:32 pm

Yamanaka, Inoairi
Mental Missy

Brain drain is the name of the game.

General Information Age: 32
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135Lbs
Physical Features: Inoairi is a pretty woman, with back length blonde hair tied high and taught into a ponytail. Her pale skin seems almost porcelain in the right light giving her a doll-esque appearance from certain angles. Like most clan members her eyes have a pinkish-ruby hue to them that dazzle in the light, giving her light colored appearance some stood out color. Her body is quite slender with some toning through hard years of training to reach her position as a cherished Bannin. Her body seems to be without a single imperfection which stands out as odd for someone of her ranking and experience. All in all, Inoairi has unique physical characteristics that make her stand out.
Clothing/Accessories: Inoairi typically wears the Konoha Flak Jacket donned in a drab green with the zipper open, underneath she prefers to wear a metal mesh-net shirt offering some extra protection behind the vest. Underneath that she wears a taught but flexible undershirt that is green. Below she wears traditional Jounin pants in black however hers are tucked into white bandage wraps that follow down into her traditional shinobi toeless shoes that are blue. On her belt she carries a drop leg pouch for kunai and shuriken, while on her back she holds a larger hip pouch that stores her main gear.
Personality: Inoairi is a rather serious person, but often times short in execution. She prefers to cut to the chase not dawdling time as she believes its always a waste of her time. Her mind is quite resilient when it comes to trauma and things found disturbing to others. Being the chief interrogator of Konoha, and practical leading expert of Yamanaka techniques, Inoairi has been exposed to all sorts of heinous trauma but keeps her own psyche in check. While she's no stranger to repairing psyche she is also an expert at destroying them, mind wiping, and turning enemies of the village into soulless meat sacks opining her techniques are stronger than genjutsu as they actually destroy the psyche rather than just wear it down.
Battle Information Village: Konohagakure no Sato

(200)
(Power Rank: S-Rank)
  • Chakra Pool: 30
  • Endurance: 30
  • Control: 50
  • Strength: 20
  • Speed: 40
  • Willpower: 30
EquipmentShow
  • 5x Kunai
  • 10x Shuriken
  • 5x Exploding Tags
  • 1x Smoke Bomb
  • 1x Flash Bang
  • 20m Chain hooked to Chakra Dagger
    Chakra DaggerShow
    Chakra Dagger This dagger acts like a brass knuckle with individual finger holes. Instead of a blunt surface for harder punches like traditional brass knuckles, it favors a bladed edge that runs along the brass knuckle portion and into the blade part. The blade is zig-zagged to give it more of an edge in its attacks. The knuckle duster portion of the dagger is approximately 4.5-inches long, and the blade portion is approximately 7-inches long. The unique twist of these blades is when chakra is funneled through it can extend the length of its reach up to 1-meter in length, and allow the user to imbue in it an elemental passive at [Control] strength or use pure ninpou if desired.
    Konoha Flak JacketShow
    Konoha Flak Jacket
    20 Strength Flak Jacket that covers the chest region. It has an earthy green hue to it, and has Konoha symbol embroidered on the front with a whirlpool symbol on the back in honor of their alliance with Whirlpool. It also features six scroll pockets on each breast side, and has a zipper down the middle for easy wearing. How its armored is its laced with ceramic plates beneath fabric and padding that are capable of sustaining significant force, and helpful for keeping the body safe from shrapnel or projectiles.
    Radio w/ HeadsetShow
    Radio w/ Ear Piece A small black rectangular box that can be mounted anywhere on the person for easy access. This radio is imbued with the Link fuuinjutsu allowing anyone with a similar radio to then sync together and communicate as if they had done the seal themselves. This allows people to associate radios and disassociate radios at will. With the press of a button they’ll be able to transmit their audio and simultaneously receive it. This radio also comes with a ear piece if the user wishes to keep their communications private.

*Augment Fuuinjutsu • Link
    C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
    By performing the necessary hand seals, the user will then touch their target’s ear and on the lips, this creates an audio link between themselves and any targets they personally place this seal combination on. While hearing is always active, channeling chakra into the seal allows affected targets to speak, their words being stored and transmitted to the other seals. The act of speaking charges negligent chakra.
    Chaff Grenade x5Show
    Chaff Grenade
    A special grenade cooked up in Konoha’s labs, much akin to its parentage flash tags and explosive tags. This instead is a small handheld cylindrical tube that is filled with dense smoke packed full of chakra acting as a visibility hinderance and sensory hinderance. Allowing a user to make a quick getaway or give a brief moment for a surprise attack. This grenade blocks sight to within 2 meters, and provides C-rank sensory blocking with a smoke range of 20 meters.

Ability and Concentrations
Ability
Conscious InfusionShow
Conscious Infusion:
Conscious Infusion Inoairi's chakra always carries her learned Yamanaka conscious control. All jutsu whether it be elemental, ninpou, or anything chakra reinforced she is capable of by proxy casting a Yamanaka jutsu through that. This means if a Yamanaka technique requires touching a target, so long as the target is in contact with another one of Inoairi's ninjutsu or chakra even if not directly touching her, she is capable of casting a Yamanaka technique as if so. This also means ranged Yamanaka techniques that requiring sending off the user's conscious or a piece of it can be launched through these jutsu as well making them the originating point for the projectile instead of herself.
Concentrations
Ninjutsu
Conscious ControlShow
Conscious Control:
The Yamanaka have created a secret series of ninjutsu techniques that allows the user to seize control, manipulate, and erase information from a target’s conscious mind by overwhelming it with their own. This is most commonly used to take control of the target, allowing the Yamanaka to gain a situational advantage in battle. It can also be used to read the mind of a target, and create mental blocks in their thinking process.
Requires: Above average Control. While supplemental techniques can be of any rank, techniques that involve the manipulation of consciousness must be at least D-rank. Additional guidelines:
  • A Yamanaka cannot perform any jutsu their opponent knows, even while in possession of their body.
  • A Yamanaka can perform their own jutsu while in possession of an opponent, provided the opponent's body is compatible with the technique. (Example: A Yamanaka with Katon ninjutsu can perform said jutsu through their opponent if the opponent has the Katon concentration). The only exception to this is Yamanaka Clan techniques, which can be performed regardless of the opponent they are possessing. This drains from the Yamanaka's chakra pool, not the opponents.
  • A Yamanaka cannot do anything that would explicitly damage an opponent under their control, such as stabbing themselves with a Kunai, without damaging their real bodies as well.
  • A Yamanaka does not have inherent access to a possessed target's memories or thoughts, and must use a separate technique to gather such information.
Any jutsu that requires the full use of the user's consciousness will cause the body to go limp, while any jutsu that uses a piece of the consciousness will elicit a Will Power debuff based on Control for the duration of the technique:
  • 1-9 Control: -1 Will Power
  • 10-19 Control: -3 Will Power
  • 20-24 Control: -6 Will Power
  • 25-34 Control: -9 Will Power
  • 35 Control: -12 Will Power
The effectiveness of Yamanaka techniques are dependent on the Will Power stat of the target:
The formula for this calculation is: Control versus the opponents Will Power.
If the user's Control is higher than the opponents Will Power, their technique will be successful.
Charge & Augment FuuinjutsuShow
Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu:
Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.
FuutonShow
Fuuton Affinity:
Fuuton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an cutting effect.
Passive (Cutting)Show
Fuuton has a natural cutting property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.
KatonShow
Katon:
Katon Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Katon affinity. Katon has a passive ignition effect.
Passive (Ignition)Show
Katon's effect is ignition, which means that all katon jutsu, regardless of effect, start and spread fire from their source. Once a jutsu has been performed, the fire from the jutsu spreads at 1/3rd the speed of the technique, rounded down. That means a C-rank katon jutsu that moves at 13 speed would create subsequent fires that spread at 4 speed. These secondary fires require flammable material to continuously spread, otherwise they will burn out on their own. Additionally, Katon jutsu have a Burning effect, and burn anyone they come in contact with with [Control] strength.
AshShow
Ash Style:
Ash Style
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Ash, an extension composed of Fuuton and Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Ash. Ash has an clinging effect, which clings with 1/2 Strength. You must be a former or present Konoha shinobi to utilize this concentration.
Passive (Clinging)Show
Ash Style techniques have a clinging effect. Ash naturally latches onto anything it comes into contact with, which allows it to cause burns over a long period of time, limiting the target's ability to fight and weakening them substantially. Additionally, Ash jutsu have a Burning effect, and burn anyone they come in contact with with [Control] strength.
Taijutsu
CQCShow
Close Quarters Combat:
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.
Deft HandsShow
Deft Hands:
The fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.
PerceptionShow
Perception:
The fundamental skill of [Perception] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Corded WeaponsShow
Corded Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Corded Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with long rope-like weapons such as chains and wire. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

Jutsu
Ninpou (4D, 2C, 1B)Show
D-Rank (4):
[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Fuma Shuriken[/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into an existing shuriken in the user's hand they can enlarge it, changing its shape into a fuma shuriken. With a poof of smoke the shuriken takes on the form of a fuma shuriken, cuts like a fuma shuriken, and can be thrown like one as well. Lasts for 4 posts.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Wall][/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3x1 meter flat barrier to form within 10 meters of them at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength. It lasts for 3 posts.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst][/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

[b][color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Grenade][/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will imbue an object no smaller than a shuriken with their chakra and throw it at their target. The user can kai at any point releasing an explosion of [Control] strength from that object imbued. This infusion lasts up to 3 posts before fizzling out.
C-Rank (2):
[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Binding][/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at [Control] Speed for up to 25 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to [Control] Strength. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai][/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 25 meters away.
B-Rank (1):
[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Rattrap][/color][/b]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will imbue an item with their chakra that is no larger than a basketball. The next thing to touch the object within 3 posts will feel the chakra lurch off the object, surging into their body and overwhelming them. For those with less than [Control] Strength they will find themselves immobile for the next 5 posts. If the target that touches the object has [Control] or higher Strength, they will find themselves unaffected.
Conscious Control (E2, D5, C5, B1, A2, S1)Show
E-Rank (2):
[b]~Ninjutsu • Absent Mind, Rigid Body[/b]
[i]E-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
As the Yamanaka's consciousness leaves their body, they'll force chakra throughout their body in order to make it rigid, preventing it from falling over while their mind is absent. This drains a negligible amount of chakra every post due to being such a low ranked technique.

[b]~Ninjutsu • Consciousness Return[/b]
[i]E-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
A staple technique to the Yamanaka Clan, by channeling a small amount of chakra the Yamanaka can expel their consciousness from anything or anyone that it currently inhabits, returning all pieces of their consciousness to their body over the course of a full post.
D-Rank (5):
[b]Ninjutsu • Over Sensitivity[/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the hand seals, the Yamanaka will shoot off a piece of their consciousness that travels at a speed of [Control] at their target and a range of 15 meters. If successful the conscious will begin to overwork the target's senses, and overload it by working their senses double time making them hyper sensitive and susceptible to powerful lights, smells, temperatures, and etc. This technique endures for 3 posts while impeding a -1 Will Power penalty to the user as they focus overloading the target's conscious.

[b]Ninjutsu • Piece of Mind[/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the hand seals, the Yamanaka sends a portion of their consciousness out at a speed of [Control] to a range of 15 meters. If it makes contact with the target, the Yamanaka will elicit a debuff of -1 Will Power as they fill a portion of the target's consciousness with blank thought to slow down the target's thought process. This causes -1 Will Power in the Yamanaka themselves for the duration of the technique. The target will be unable to clear the blank spot if they have less Will Power than the user's Control for 3 posts.

[b]Ninjutsu • Mind Lapse[/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka will project a portion of their consciousness at a target at a speed of [Control] and a range of 15 meters. If the chakra makes contact with a target and the target has less Will Power than the user's Control, the target will forget whatever they were doing or had planned to do. However, it doesn't prevent future processes.

[b]Ninjutsu • Jutsu Debt[/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka will send off a piece of their consciousness at a target at a speed of [Control] and a range of 15 meters, and block off usage of their target's next jutsu by making them consciously forget it. The target will be unable to clear the blockage unless they have more Will Power than the user's Control. This effect lasts for 3 posts.

[b]Ninjutsu • Fool Me Once[/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka will coat themselves in a cloak of chakra that when touched will latch itself to the opponent's consciousness, and cause them to make a misstep in their action, allowing the user to take advantage of that mistake and launch a counter strike.
C-Rank (5):
[b]Ninjutsu • Mind Body Change[/b]
[i]C-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects their consciousness towards a target with a speed of [Control] and a range of 30 meters. If this makes contact, the mind of the victim is forced to watch as the Yamanaka controls their actions. If the target has more Will Power than the user's Control, they can overpower the intruder and force them out of their body. Control allows them to control basic movement. It should be noted that any damage the possessed opponent suffers will be reflected on the Yamanaka's original body. If avoided or resisted, the consciousness takes one post to find its way back to the body. Lasts for 5 posts, during which the user's body goes limp.

[b]Ninjutsu • Forced Thought[/b]
[i]C-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects a portion of their consciousness with a speed of [Control] and a range of 30 meters. If this makes contact, the Yamanaka can force the target to conjure thoughts based on a single subject or memory. If the user tries to force the target to think of something they have no knowledge of, the jutsu will have no effect. Only works on the target if they have less Will Power than the user's Control. Lasts for 5 posts, eliciting a -3 Will Power for the duration.

[b]Ninjutsu • Mind Reading[/b]
[i]C-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects a portion of their consciousness with a speed of [Control] and a range of 30 meters. If this makes contact, the Yamanaka can read the target's conscious thoughts. While typically this technique can only be used to learn the target's current thoughts, when used in conjunction with ~Forced Thought, this technique can serve as a valuable interrogation method. Only works if the target has less Will Power than the user's Control. Lasts for 5 posts, eliciting a -3 Will Power for the duration.

[b]Ninjutsu • Concentrate[/b]
[i]C-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka will send off a piece of their consciousness at a target at a speed of [Control] and a range of 15 meters, and block off usage of their target's concentration usage by making them consciously forget it and any associated jutsu. The target will be unable to clear the blockage unless they have more Will Power than the user's Control. This effect lasts for 4 posts.

[b]Ninjutsu • Fool Me Twice[/b]
[i]C-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka will coat themselves in a cloak of chakra that when touched will latch itself to the opponent's consciousness, and cause them to momentarily pause mid combat holding their pose for 1 post, allowing the user to take advantage of that paralysis. The opponent is able to resist so long as they have more Will Power than the user's Control.
B-Rank (1):
[b]~Ninjutsu • Mind Transfer[/b]
[i]B-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects their consciousness towards a target with a speed of [Control] and a range of 60 meters. If this makes contact, the mind of the victim is forced to watch as the Yamanaka controls their actions. If the target has more Will Power than the user's Control they will be able to fight off the Yamanaka's control. Control allows them to control movement, speech, and jutsu control based off of the restrictions of the Yamanaka. It should be noted that any damage the possessed opponent suffers will be reflected on the Yamanaka's original body. If avoided or resisted, the consciousness takes one post to find its way back to the body. Lasts for 6 posts, during which the user's body goes limp.
A-Rank (2):
[b]~Ninjutsu • Mind Destruction[/b]
[i]A-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects a portion of their consciousness at [Control] speed at an opponent with a range of 65 meters that systematically halts the opponent’s ability to conjure any techniques making them unable to conjure ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu. The user must have more Will Power than the opponent’s Control. This inability to cast jutsu lasts for 4 posts, and elicits a -9 Will Power debuff on the user.

[b]~Ninjutsu • Living Rent Free[/b]
[i]A-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects a portion of their consciousness at [Control] speed at an opponent with a range of 65 meters that stores a portion of their consciousness to sit besides the target’s consciousness processing and reporting back to the Yamanaka’s consciousness of their opponent’s moves and thoughts revealing it all in real time. The user must have more Will Power than the opponent’s Control. This ability to read an opponent’s moves lasts for 5 posts eliciting a Will Power debuff of -9 on the user.
S-Rank (1):
[b]~Ninjutsu • Mind Unravel[/b]
[i]S-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects their consciousness forward and instead of taking control they focus on unraveling the memories and knowledge of the individual's mind they invade. Forcefully going through their memories, techniques, history, and any other notable events the user is looking for transferring all that knowledge by to the user giving them a full layout of the person before them. To resist a target must have more Will Power than the user's Control to resist. During this technique the user's body goes limp, and it can last up to 5 posts.
Fuuton (1D)Show
D-Rank:
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Air Gate[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will let out a deep breath as Fuuton swirls around their body protecting them from any particulates. This cloak offers no strength protection or damage, just protection against particulates. This cloak lasts for 7 posts.
Ash (3D)Show
D-Rank (3):
[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Skin of Embers[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will blow a covering of ash onto their hand at a Speed equal to [Control]. Over the course of the next 3 posts, the user will attempt to make contact with their opponent, transferring the Ash on their hand to the person. The Ash has a Strength of [Control] and can be removed by an opponent with equal or higher Strength.

[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Scattered Coal Dust[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, the user will expel Ash from their mouth to make a cloud of about 15 meters by 15 meters at a Speed of [Control] and with a Strength of [Control]. This cloud will hang in the air for 3 posts before dissipating. If anyone walks through the cloud, the Ash will cling to them with [Control] Strength.

[color=coral][b]Ash Style • Searing Veil[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing hand seals, a condensed ball of Ash will form in the user’s open hand at a Speed equal to [Control]. They then have 2 posts to throw the ball in an attempt to hit the target with a Speed equal to their Strength and a Strength of [Control]. When the ball makes contact, it will burst into a cloud of Ash roughly 15 meters in all directions that can easily be inhaled by the target, causing burns to their throat and lungs.
Heaven and Hell's Reach (5D, 5C, 4B, 1A)Show
Heaven and Hell's Reach:
Heaven and Hell's Reach Heaven and Hell's Reach is a taijutsu style based around the usage of a long chain and bladed weapon. Typically this can manifest in anything from a meter long chain, or an extremely long chain hooked to the users hip. It allows a user to throw the blade attached at the end to strike opponents at a distance, or swing it around to form a dangerous area to enter combat into. While this concept is used primarily by samurai, shinobi have used the concept to extend the reach of their techniques delivering searing slashes or heavy earth flail like coatings for brute damage. Prerequisites: Corded Weapons, Deft Hands
D-Rank (5):
[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Momentum[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Discipline[/i]
The user has become proficient with the chained weapon, capable of generating lots of speed simply by feeding the weapon some chain and by twisting the wrist generating a ton of speed with one simple rotation. This allows the user to quickly immediately launch into ranged attacks or spin the blade for close quarters combat.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Reach[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Maneuver[/i]
By releasing the chain and letting it flow freely from the user's grasp they are able to launch their blade for the length of the tether at [Strength] speed stabbing their opponent before they quickly yank the weapon back aiming to cause a bleeding stab wound.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Epicenter[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Maneuver[/i]
With a flick of the wrist the user will spin the blade in a 360 degree motion around their body striking anyone within tether distance with the blade at the end.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Smog[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank NintaiManeuver[/i]
By releasing the chain a bit up to however much of the tether the user desires. They will then channel chakra into the blade and chain as it begins releasing plumes of ash in the area, attempting to strike, and creating a cloud of ash equal to the length of the tether at a strength of [Control]. The chain will continue to release ash for the next 3 posts, in which the ash will also dissipate.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Deceit[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank NintaiManeuver[/i]
The user will focus chakra into the tip of the blade at the end of the chain as they perform a feint flinging it just out of reach of their opponent as the blade explodes from the tip with searing hot ash at [Control] strength in a cloud of 15 meters that lasts for 3 posts.
C-Rank (5):
[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Blessing[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Discipline[/i]
By optimizing their moves with the tethered blade, the user is capable of launching their ranged moves with the chained blade at a user's [Speed] but still only strike with the user's [Strength].

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Smite[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank NintaiManeuver[/i]
By visualizing the consciousness the user will channel chakra to their blade and tether, imbuing it with the power of ninpou and striking a person's consciousness directly with chain or blade debuffing their Will Power by -3. This debuff lasts for 3 posts.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Saving Grace[/b][/color]
By funneling chakra into the blade and tether the user will imbue it with a piece of their consciousness that is able to change the direction of the blade up to 120 degrees at any point launching the blade with [Control] strength towards its target.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Grip[/b][/color]
With a flick of the wrist the user will wrap the chain around their opponent's neck and pull tight choking them out. The user will simultaneously channel chakra through the chain pumping it full of ash release at [Control] strength creating a cloud of ash at 30 meters. This ash cloud will last for 4 posts as it chokes the opponent and burns their skin.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Rain[/b][/color]
By quickly twirling the blade fast the user will prep as if they're about to use [color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Epicenter[/b][/color] feinting their opponent, but instead swinging wide above the opponent as they focus chakra into the tether and blade showering their opponent with ash at [Control] strength in a field of 30x30x30 meters that lasts for 4 posts.
B-Rank (4):
[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Stupefying Glory[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank NintaiManeuver[/i]
By channeling chakra into the blade, the user will imbue it with ninpou aiming to strike directly at a person's consciousness. With a swift successful strike the user will debuff their opponent by -6 Will Power. This debuff lasts for 4 posts.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach • Heaven's Overwhelming Embrace[/b][/color]
By funneling Yamanaka chakra into the chain and blade, the user will imbue a piece of their consciousness into the weapon creating an aura approximately 30 meters in range that causes anyone caught within to feel like their senses are working triple time making them overly hyper sensitive and susceptible to powerful lights, smells, temperatures, and etc. These senses feel as if they triple the effects normally felt. This technique endures for 3 posts and imbues a -5 Will Power on the user.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Guard[/b][/color]
The user will utilize the chain and blade not as a ranged slicing weapon, but instead funneling large amounts of ash chakra through the blade and chain causing anything that is struck by the blade/chain to then explode with ash at [Control] strength in a range of 60 meters outwards away from the user. The user will pay for this technique like a multi-projectile up to 5 times.

[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Pike[/b][/color]
With a quick whisk of the tether and blade, the user will channel ash chakra into the blade and chain releasing a thick opaque wall of ash approximately 5 meters thick by 60x60 meters wide and tall. This wall of ash burns with [Control] strength, and following up the user will try to sling the blade through the opaque wall coating the blade in ash aiming to surprise their target on the other side by hiding their ash coated attacks.
A-Rank (1):
[color=khaki][b]Heaven and Hell's Reach[/b][/color][color=coral][b]Hell's Embrace[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank NintaiManeuver[/i]
When the user goes to strike they will explode a thick cloud of ash up to 100x100x100 meters toward an opponent with [Control] strength. The user can release up to 5 bursts of ash that stack on-top of one another. This ash exists for 5 posts.

History
Historical AccountsShow
Inoairi started her life as a simple Yamanaka Genin, showing above average scores in fields of ninjutsu and taijutsu preferring to fight at luring more comfortable close quarters opponents up-close before she dominated them with her Yamanaka prowess. She lived a good life with her parents who were proud shinobi and valued in the village as some of the best psychologists known to heal and work people through their trauma. Their mental fortitude and extracting the best out of people were highly valued as it kept some people far from the edge lest they dive over into the unknown.

As Inoairi got older she got sent on more dangerous missions, she graduated her Chuunin exam with flying colors able to stand toe-to-toe on her own against a Chuunin proctor. Truly a prodigy in her own right, but it wasn't until she was sent on a mission that sent her over the edge. A simple hostage rescue mission but one that would lead her to be traumatized requiring her own treatment. The hostages were none other than her parents who upon her arrival were already slaughtered left to bleed out on the cold tatami floor. Inoairi was sent into a spiraling depression, with her own parents gone, and the psychological experience they had whisked away by the hands of a criminal she was left hurt unable to heal in the village.

This event caused Inoairi to slip in her duties, counseling didn't work, traditional remedies and psychological work didn't help process the trauma. Instead she spent many days drinking her problems away until the location of the perp who had took her parents life surfaced in a remote Tea Country town. Inoairi took it upon herself to track this man down until she found the criminal low life curled up in an abandoned fishing shack. She spent many days extracting information of their criminal underworld tearing this man's psyche piece to piece, and in a disturbing way pieced her own back together. However, she destroyed this person leaving him a drooling husk of his former self Inoairi was able to come back from the verge with a renewed vengeful spirit.

This exposition of information to the council and ANBU had given her recognition, for what her parents could restore, Inoairi found the ability to break and expose. Her next few years she'd train under the tutelage of previous Yamanaka ANBU agents experts in their field of espionage and interrogation. It wasn't long that she found herself among those experts later even surpassing them as she became the chief interrogator for Konoha. Capable of reading minds deemed impenetrable. She was truly a force to be reckon with even earning the title of Bannin.
Last edited by Director on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:33 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Director
Hokage
Hokage

[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

Post by Director » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:32 pm

Equipment = Konoha Org Equipment + Starter Pack Free (Themed the free wire as chain instead)
10 extra Meters of Chain = 2 Ryo
Ninpou = 20 Ryo
Conscious Control = 64 Ryo
Fuuton = 1 Ryo
Ash = 6 Ryo
Heaven and Hell's Reach = 62 Ryo

155 Ryo
Last edited by Director on Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:40 am

Yamanaka need to be updated cause of the debuffing WP while checking it so just keep it in mind with the archives here. The custom that do it need to not do it.

Minor complaint but the color code for ash and kaenton are the same

Heaven and Hell's ReachHell's Embrace <-Little confusing on what this is doing with the wording as it is
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Director
Hokage
Hokage

[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

Post by Director » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:32 pm

The WP debuff is the Yamanaka taking the debuff for using partial consciousness.

Hell's Embrace is basically [Control] strength explosions of ash, multiprojectile up to 5 times. Making so it stacks so if you get caught twice in an ash explosion, you have two layers of ash to brush off. Reworded so its a bit more clear.
Last edited by Director on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:07 pm

Ah, I see.

1/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Ace Trainer

[NPC] Yamanaka, Inoairi

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:09 pm

2/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold