[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Taiga » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:38 am

Application: Kouenshu, Ishi
Change:

Add +5 Strength

Add new jutsu spoiler + jutsu:
Way of the Sand SpiderShow
Style description
Prerequisite: [Acrobatics], [Close Quarters Combat], [Chorded Weapons], [Perception]

[Sidekick Disarm]
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Used in conjunction with [Yoink], when Ishi is within close-quarters range, Ishi will spin around and deliver a sidekick into the weapon at a strike point opposite of the point his silk is anchored too. This causes the weapon to deal with being pulled by the silk at one end while also being kicked the opposite direction, often resulting in the weapon bending depending on it’s durability and the strength he pulls with.

[Jambalaya]
C-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Ishi is extremely well trained at weaving a variety of seemingly unrelated attack styles together. Whether aerial tackles, spinning kicks, straight punches, or even shooting silk shots between his strikes, Ishi is adept to a point of second nature of executing his strikes without any penalties to his flow of movement.

[Swinging Drop-Kick]
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
From an airbourne position Ishi will use his silk to make a pendulum motion towards his opponent, whilst moving his body into a full drop kick. The added momentum and his full weight behind the move gives it an effective de-buff of -3 strength against those trying to resist his kick who don't have adequate technique with bracing for impact via [Rigid Body Structure]. If the target has less strength than the total force of Ishi's kick they will be knocked backwards towards the ground and dazed for a brief moment.

[Macaco Em Pe]
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Whilst evading an attack Ishi will drop onto one of his palms backwards and rotate his body in a cartwheel like motion to avoid the strike, while simultaneously kicking his legs with intense speed and power. The increased centrifugal force of this motion causes it to occur at a blinding speed that when mixed with the erratic nature of his movement causes those who don't possess adequate technique in judging [Acrobatics] to suffer an effective -3 speed de-buff at reacting to his counter-attack.

[Martelo de Chao]
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
If on lower ground than an opponent. Ishi will rock his body onto one hand while extending a leg out, only to move to his hand opposite his extended leg while lifting his hip and kicking up at the opponent's chest and chin. The force of this movement can send a standing opponent off their feet and into the air 3m for every point of strength difference in Ishi’s favor and dazing them for several seconds.

[Tornado Punch]
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Ishi will spin on his back heel building an extreme amount of centrifugal force. When coming out of the spin he will uppercut the opponent aiming for their gut, chest, or chin. This launches the opponent off their feet if they are weaker than Ishi. Opponents have an effective -4 de-buff against the strength of his hit if they do not posses any like-rank [Rigid Structure] techniques to help the deal with bracing against such a hit. Opponents successfully launched fly 3m into the air for every point of strength difference in Ishi’s favor.

[Ishi Bomb]
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Ishi will fire silk at an opponent using it as a pendulum to “slide” under their legs while also limiting their ability mobility to counter. So long as he is fast enough, he will flip up from behind them and can either tug on his silk or landing on their shoulders, sitting on them and silk-zip backwards to the ground performing a suplex like move in a singular, fluid motion. If Ishi is 5 or greater strength then the opponent this will cause them to be stunned for a post.

[Eight Limbs]
B-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
In addition to Ishi’s ability to subconsciously control his silk tenketsu threads, he has learned to use the threads with his “Four Arms” puppet to control them as if they are an extension of his body; his own limbs. Be it using his arms to hold him up and fling him so he can drop-kick without a web, using them to weave silk tenketsu threads together, or using them to fall back onto or grab onto an incoming object.

[Primary Lotus]
A-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
After an opponent is airborne, Ishi will shoot webs to restrain them and spin them, and while doing so, spin himself behind them. He will then grab hold of the webbed target and pile-drive them into the ground head first while rotating at a ferocious speed. Due to the opponents inability to adjust, move, or position their body to break a fall along with the rotation force, they face an effective -5 strength de-buff in defending against the attack unless they have adequate skills and a like-ranked technique in [Acrobatics] to appropriately distribute their bodyweight during the pile-driver.

[True Spider Sense]
A-Rank Stance Taijutsu
Closing his eyes and focusing solely on the extra-sensory he gets from the spider-like hairs that cover his body, Ishi will center himself on the minutest difference of air pressure, temperature, or environmental changes around him to a point where he can imagine a 365 degree image of the world around him through his sense of feeling alone- no sight needed, up to 120m out. This uncanny ability almost gives him a sort of pre-cognition by sensing the minute changes early enough to react, and effectively de-buffs incoming attacks against him by -5 speed whilst he is in this stance, making it that much harder to hit him. At times, Ishi’s body can almost move on his own while in this state, even if he is as the edge of consciousness as his body enters a flow state reacting instinctively to the sensory input, like a spider.

Payment:
Training for jutsu: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=8346252#p4203330
stats: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=8346182 (first 5 stats trained are strength)
Last edited by Taiga on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Kanade » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:55 pm

[Primary Lotus] - needing acrobatics when there are other techniques in other concentrations and styles that can do what you're describing seems too limiting.

[True Spider Sense] - A 150 meter range for a debuff is too large for an A rank technique.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Ace Trainer

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:21 am

Effective Debuffs go
  • D-rank : -2
  • C-rank : -3
  • B-rank: -4
  • A-rank: -5
  • S-rank: -6

And has been the practical standard for a little while now, though I imagine the rarity of their use means there’s some outdated ones still. So you’ll need to adjust all your techniques to match that.

As we’ve mentioned every time this conversation has come up all over the place (this comment is more for the peanut gallery than you), your techniques that utilize effective debuffs need to be clear on the requirements to cause the debuff. For example, your S-rank does not seem to provide any specific requirement for the debuff, everything is just debuffed. That is not an effective debuff. It should be circumstantial and specific (i.e; Shio has an effective debuff that requires a size difference, the opponent be using a CQC based technique, and must be within arms reach of the opponent. It can also be countered by perception, tracking techniques, etc.). Pretty much all of your effective debuffs are far too broad.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Taiga » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:34 am

Sure- will adjust the stats. I'm a bit confused because I am seeing jutsu that does much bigger debuffs via Tai; but im assuming they're wrong and I'm going to cite this anytime they get used against me

My understanding is counters can be defined- I'll make the "whys" make more sense.
Last edited by Taiga on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:25 am

[Sidekick Disarm] <-Not a fan of breaking as that's a big part of Weapon Crafting tai, I'd prefer it just do a disarm at D-rank
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Taiga » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:26 pm

Before I edit up all the jutsu quick question on that Niro- couldn't I snap a sword in two if I had enough strength without even using jutsu?

Grabbing two ends of something and bending till it breaks seemed decently rudimentary enough to me
Last edited by Taiga on Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:48 pm

Doing it in such a rudimentary manner would require a massive Strength difference to pull it off
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Taiga » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:01 pm

Okay- how bout just bending? Given it's a tech not its grabbing either end with a high point of pressure at a strength higher, bending seems at least possible?

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Taiga » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:08 pm

Okay- fixed everything up (bendin too')
Last edited by Taiga on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Kabu

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Kabu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:45 am

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Kanade » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:08 am

Niro:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:25 am
[Sidekick Disarm] <-Not a fan of breaking as that's a big part of Weapon Crafting tai, I'd prefer it just do a disarm at D-rank
Bending would be a no as it renders some weapons useless (spears/bows), disarming I agree.
Last edited by Kanade on Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Taiga » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:17 am

Are ya'll really going to tell me if I have more strength then someone and physics on my side of grabbing it at either end I can't bend it????

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Kabu

[War Mod] Sand Spiduh

Post by Kabu » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:37 am

The severity of it would depend on the strength difference but I see no issue with bending as a concept in of itself.

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Niro
Tsuchikage