Post by Tsedas » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:44 pm

Application: Takamori Saigo
Change:

Add the following to the Jikukan Spoiler please:
JikukanShow
C RankShow
Expand Space: Long Step
C-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver
By channeling chakra, Saigo when dodging a strike will expand the space between himself and his opponent, and will expand the space between the two by 5 meters instantly bringing him out of range with his target.

Tighten Space: Short Step
C-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver
By Channeling chakra, Saigo when throwing a strike will tighten the space between himself and his target, so long as its no farther than 5 meters it will instantly shorten bringing his strike into contact with his target. This maneuver is utilized in tandem with others to build off on them.

[Open] & [Tighten]: Wind Tunnel
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling, Saigo will create a singularity the size of a watermelon in the palm of his hand that compresses and draws in incoming projectiles, jutsu, and people. This technique can taken anything in a directional cone of Saigo's choosing 30 meters away and draw these things into it. Because this rips open a portal, it will create an exit portal within [Control]x2 meters, letting projectiles/jutsu/etc continue on their trajectory.
B RankShow
[Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Pinch
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Saigo will channel before bending the fabric of space, touching to points without creating a straight line. This distortion of space can cause projectiles, jutsu, even people to bypass Saigo or defenses. Saigo can Tighten and Expand Space onto itself in this manner and allow reality skip the space in between. While this doesn't Open, it accomplishes similar results as nothing is effected in regards to it's movement speed. Saigo can fold two points together in this fashion up to 60 meters away and as far apart as 60 meters.

Close Time: Wall of the World
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra, Saigo will reach out and Close Time on a point up to 60 meters away. This point will create a zone of Closed Time that can be shaped up 30x30x30 meters. Anything caught in it that is non-living(Jutsu, projectiles, particulates, etc) will be frozen in time for the next 2 posts. Once the 2nd post ends, time will resume as normal.

[Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Curtain
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra, Saigo will Tighten and Expand Space over itself to create a cylindrical space that hides whatever is within it from the rest of the world. While Space is bent over itself, it will be quite apparent that it is happening, like looking through a funhouse mirror that greatly distorts what is seen. While the technique is highly visible, the contents of the space are protected from being interacted with by the world outside of this folded space. Saigo can create an isolated zone no bigger than 30 meters around and 30 meters tall in this space. Unless dismissed sooner, this technique will last for 4 posts.
A RankShow
[Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Curve
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling his chakra, Saigo will Tighten and Expand Space to bend space away from him. This will cause projectiles, jutsu, people, even particulates to change course and veer away from him. Bending space in this manner will cause reality to push things around him, allowing him to drive a wedge in reality that can be up to 40 meters wide and centered on him. This wedge will last for 3 posts before reality corrects itself.

[Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Mirror
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra, Saigo will Tighten and Expand Space back on itself. This causes space to twist and bend back, reflecting attacks or people in the opposite direction that they were traveling. This bend in space can be created up to 100 meters away and be up to 50 meters in height and width. This bend in space will last for 3 posts before reality corrects itself.
S RankShow
Tighten Space: Lapse Instant Transmutation
S-rank Ninjutsu
Saigo will channel a shroud of Jikukan chakra before him, and tighten space anywhere in a range of 1 meter to 160 meters at 3 meters wide at [Control] speed. This tightening ends after Saigo passes through space to his destination.

Expand Space: True Infinity
S-rank Ninjutsu
Saigo will focus his chakra in a 180 degree field in-front of him, expanding space in-front of him at [Control] Speed. This expand space field can range anywhere between 1 meter and 100 meters at his choice during the duration of the technique which lasts for 5 posts. While performing this jutsu Saigo cannot perform any ninjutsu or genjutsu while its active.
Payment:
C - 3 - 12 Ryo
B - 3 - 24 Ryo
A - 2 - 20 Ryo
S - 2 - 12 Ryo
Total:

I'm buying the following jutsu at Fanho for half price, with Director's permission
Expand Space: Long Step - C Rank
Tighten Space: Short Step - C Rank
Tighten Space: Lapse Instant Transmutation - S Rank
Expand Space: True Infinity - S Rank
Last edited by Tsedas on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Red Buster Gaming Youtube ||| Red Buster Gaming Twitch
Takamori Saigo - Konohagakure Banin - [color=#93DDDB]
Takamori Jubei - Konohagakure Genin - [color=#8B658B]
Enkouten Hisone - Iwagakure Special Jounin - [color=#E87511]
Ryousei Genkaku - Sungakure Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Retired CharactersShow
Akira - Kirigakure - Special Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Ishikawa Hanzo - Sunagakure Genin - Jinch - [color=navajowhite]
Tenjirou Shigekuni - Sunagakure Chuunin - [color=fuchsia]
Itazura Bokun - Sunagakure B-Rank MN - [color=#00C1B5]
Kutsuzawa Retsu - Iwagakure Sp Jounin - [color=#EF6B00]
Shiimu Mirai - Kirigakure Bannin - [color=navajowhite]
Kojima Nao - Kumogakure -Genin - [color=#A0522D]
Matsudaira Tokoha - Sunagakure - Jounin - [color=#ED2939]
Ishiguro Nui - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=brown]
Awai Mariko - Konohagakure Chuunin - [color=#B2397F]
Jinrai Setsuko - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=#D60270]
Toukai Mukade - Kirigakure Chuunin - [color=#8B7765]

Tsedas

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Tsedas » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:45 pm

Jikukan nocodeShow
[spoiler=C Rank]
[b][color=#666699]Expand Space:[/color][/b] [color=#44CFB0][b]Long Step[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i]
By channeling chakra, Saigo when dodging a strike will expand the space between himself and his opponent, and will expand the space between the two by 5 meters instantly bringing him out of range with his target.

[b][color=#666699]Tighten Space:[/color][/b] [color=#44CFB0][b]Short Step[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i]
By Channeling chakra, Saigo when throwing a strike will tighten the space between himself and his target, so long as its no farther than 5 meters it will instantly shorten bringing his strike into contact with his target. This maneuver is utilized in tandem with others to build off on them.

[b][color=#666699][Open] & [Tighten]: Wind Tunnel[/color][/b]
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling, Saigo will create a singularity the size of a watermelon in the palm of his hand that compresses and draws in incoming projectiles, jutsu, and people. This technique can taken anything in a directional cone of Saigo's choosing 30 meters away and draw these things into it. Because this rips open a portal, it will create an exit portal within [Control]x2 meters, letting projectiles/jutsu/etc continue on their trajectory.
[/spoiler][spoiler=B Rank]
[b][color=#666699][Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Pinch[/color][/b]
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Saigo will channel before bending the fabric of space, touching to points without creating a straight line. This distortion of space can cause projectiles, jutsu, even people to bypass Saigo or defenses. Saigo can Tighten and Expand Space onto itself in this manner and allow reality skip the space in between. While this doesn't [b]Open[/b], it accomplishes similar results as nothing is effected in regards to it's movement speed. Saigo can fold two points together in this fashion up to 60 meters away and as far apart as 60 meters.

[b][color=#666699]Close Time: Wall of the World[/color][/b]
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra, Saigo will reach out and Close Time on a point up to 60 meters away. This point will create a zone of Closed Time that can be shaped up 30x30x30 meters. Anything caught in it that is non-living(Jutsu, projectiles, particulates, etc) will be frozen in time for the next 2 posts. Once the 2nd post ends, time will resume as normal.

[b][color=#666699][Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Curtain[/color][/b]
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra, Saigo will Tighten and Expand Space over itself to create a cylindrical space that hides whatever is within it from the rest of the world. While Space is bent over itself, it will be quite apparent that it is happening, like looking through a funhouse mirror that greatly distorts what is seen. While the technique is highly visible, the contents of the space are protected from being interacted with by the world outside of this folded space. Saigo can create an isolated zone no bigger than 30 meters around and 30 meters tall in this space. Unless dismissed sooner, this technique will last for 4 posts.
[/spoiler][spoiler=A Rank]
[b][color=#666699][Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Curve[/color][/b]
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling his chakra, Saigo will Tighten and Expand Space to bend space away from him. This will cause projectiles, jutsu, people, even particulates to change course and veer away from him. Bending space in this manner will cause reality to push things around him, allowing him to drive a wedge in reality that can be up to 40 meters wide and centered on him. This wedge will last for 3 posts before reality corrects itself.

[b][color=#666699][Expand] & [Tighten]: Fold Space - Mirror[/color][/b]
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra, Saigo will Tighten and Expand Space back on itself. This causes space to twist and bend back, reflecting attacks or people in the opposite direction that they were traveling. This bend in space can be created up to 100 meters away and be up to 50 meters in height and width. This bend in space will last for 3 posts before reality corrects itself.
[/spoiler][spoiler=S Rank]
[b][color=#666699]Tighten Space: Lapse Instant Transmutation[/color][/b]
[i]S-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Saigo will channel a shroud of Jikukan chakra before him, and tighten space anywhere in a range of 1 meter to 160 meters at 3 meters wide at [Control] speed. This tightening ends after Saigo passes through space to his destination.

[b][color=#666699]Expand Space: True Infinity[/color][/b]
[i]S-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Saigo will focus his chakra in a 180 degree field in-front of him, expanding space in-front of him at [Control] Speed. This expand space field can range anywhere between 1 meter and 100 meters at his choice during the duration of the technique which lasts for 5 posts. While performing this jutsu Saigo cannot perform any ninjutsu or genjutsu while its active.
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Tsedas on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Retired CharactersShow

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Kanade » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:29 pm

Needs a duration that the tighten space is available for anyone to use.

Does this happen once, or is it constantly happening, if it is constant, I believe there is a precedent that this cannot be done. Also it says expanding space in front of him at [control] space.

Fold Space: Curve
Tightening space around him like this wouldn't make projectiles veer away from him. It says that it is centered upon him, does that mean that when he moves, this field moves?

Fold Space: Mirror
Tightening space does not allow for it to be bent at angles like this, you are probably looking for 'open space' as it creates a portal to eject substances through it back through the opposite portal at something else.

-Fold Space: Pinch
-Fold Space: Curtain

I am not sure that anyone has tried 'folding' space before, and I do not think that this is an applicable way to use Jikukan, as they are explicitly:

Tighten, expand, recycle, erase, open, and close time. See here for reference: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=8342748 I am willing to defer to a higher mod if you would like this to be added to the effects of Jikukan.

Close time: wall of the world
Considering this technique
Close Time: MistShow
*Close Time: Mist
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then throw their arms into the air. For the next 4 posts, everything airborne within a 80m radius of the user will have time closed around it. This means for jutsu, their post counts are paused. This technique includes jutsu, particulates, and projectiles of all forms. Everything is Closed by it’s strength, and requires more than it’s strength in order to move it. This means that particulates which are suspended purely by their weight, are easy to move through, by weapons which are thrown at a strength, would required more strength than that to move beyond it. At the end of the 4 posts, Time will Open and everything will resume as it was.
is S rank, B rank for the same effect but ranged at a 30^3m dome seems a bit low for this jutsu.

If I am understanding these jutsu correctly, they are: channel->then strike while expanding/tightening space, correct? Meaning the channel is happening before the attacks so that they are 'instant' when used, but already channeled beforehand, yes?
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Tsedas

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Tsedas » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:45 am

I will have to get back to you on the following jutsu since I didn't make them and I need the original creator to answer questions:
Expand Space: Tru Infinity

For Folding Space, why wouldn't it be applicable as a concept for Space/Time? People make customs all the time that don't fall into the norms of the archive or standard means of utilizing a technique for a specific element or concept it falls under. We have concepts set down as the key basis for S/T sure, but what prevents someone from bending Space? We can stretch it, compress it, rip it open, and sew it shut. We can can delete and duplicate space, why can't we fold space? If you want I can make a blurb like Expand Space, Tighten Space, Open Space, Close Space, Recycle Space, and Erase Space have to slap into the Jikukan spoiler to explain what it does.

I just don't see why Bending/Folding Space isn't doable. It can fit into space time easily. Be it a new category or by utilizing Expanding and tightening Space at the same time. Expanding one way and tightening another, kind of like bending a flat piece of metal or bending your knees. The metal on one side elongates while the other contracts. You Muscles along the front part of your leg elongate while the ones on the back of your knee contract. It's like a Push/Pull if I have to use expanding and tightening, only it takes reality it self and turns it into a curly fry.

So why couldn't Folding/Bending Space be something feasible? If not a new category, then why couldn't it bend with expanding and tightening of space?

After these questions are answered, I will finish making edits and I already C/P'd everything back to a word bad to start figuring how to tweak wording to be clearer if possible. I also need to get with the original owner of those jutsu to help me answer questions and make edits so I'm understanding their technique. If the S/T question I posed needs to be discussed in discord, just @ me there and we can hash this out real fast.

Retired CharactersShow

Ace Trainer

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:25 pm

I believe it's being discussed on discord but just for record keeping. You can do fold, it just needs to be done as a combination of expanding - tightening space as you mentioned. So it wouldn't be it's 'own' thing since S/T exists on 6 axii and there isn't any deviation from those axii as a matter of balance.

So to your point - yes you can do it conceptually, but the jutsu needs to clearly define how expand & tightening are being used in concert to do the outcome.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Tsedas

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Tsedas » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:02 pm

Quote:

If I am understanding these jutsu correctly, they are: channel->then strike while expanding/tightening space, correct? Meaning the channel is happening before the attacks so that they are 'instant' when used, but already channeled beforehand, yes?
Correct.
Quote:
Fold Space: Curve
Tightening space around him like this wouldn't make projectiles veer away from him. It says that it is centered upon him, does that mean that when he moves, this field moves?

Fold Space: Mirror
Tightening space does not allow for it to be bent at angles like this, you are probably looking for 'open space' as it creates a portal to eject substances through it back through the opposite portal at something else.

-Fold Space: Pinch
-Fold Space: Curtain

I am not sure that anyone has tried 'folding' space before, and I do not think that this is an applicable way to use Jikukan, as they are explicitly:
We discussed this on Discord and Niro stated I just need to clarify the combo of space types used. In addition also fiddled with the wording to reflect this change.
Quote:
I didn't want an S rank version but I did see that originally. I just wanted a more usuable technique to freeze chakra. If I need to alter the wording to focus on chakra centric things, I can. And what would you recommend for a size?
Quote:
Needs a duration that the tighten space is available for anyone to use.
Add a duration, it's basically over the minute Saigo passes through like a rubberband going slack then flexing tight
Quote:
Does this happen once, or is it constantly happening, if it is constant, I believe there is a precedent that this cannot be done. Also it says expanding space in front of him at [control] space.
Discussed on Discord

Retired CharactersShow

Kabu

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Kabu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:46 am

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Kanade

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Kanade » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:05 am

Tsedas:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:02 pm
Quote:
I didn't want an S rank version but I did see that originally. I just wanted a more usuable technique to freeze chakra. If I need to alter the wording to focus on chakra centric things, I can. And what would you recommend for a size?
For a B rank, you probably need to halve the duration, especially since the technique can be cast away from the person, centered on an enemy/ally/etc. The projectiles being chakra based etc. doesn't really matter, but the AOE and post count does.
Last edited by Kanade on Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Tsedas

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Tsedas » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:33 pm

Halved the duration

Retired CharactersShow

Kanade

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Kanade » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:09 pm

1/2
~~My characters~~

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Pre-War Mod for Saigo

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:07 pm

2/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam