Suzuko Mod 8: A totally normal umbrella!

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:13 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?f=228&p=4196103
Change: Adding a new yokai! He has no stats yet though, so he's really just normal equipment with some flavor text until I upgrade him later. Also fixing a few broken images. Payment is already out of the nocode.
Koumori-Chan:
An umbrella from the rainy Steam Country, Koumori-Chan is designed with protection and capture in mind. By pushing a button on the handle, a reversible mesh net can be launched. This net can either maintain an anchorpoint at the tip of the umbrella to throw down its weighted steel to act as a bubble-style barrier, and able to be retracted the same way, or be let loose to fly up to 30m away, trying to land on and capture a creature. This reversible mesh can only be viewed through in a single direction, and is set up in such a way that when acting as a shield, its mesh can be viewed out of, but not into, and when used for capture can be viewed into, but not out of. The mesh net has a strength of 30, and all of its actions are deployed at a speed of 30.
Payment: Priced it as a sword, with a C rank jutsu with 30 strength and 30 speed. 3+24+10+30=67 ryo

Code: Select all

[center][img=605,392]https://i.imgur.com/5dCyGDR.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[Center][video=500,50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqDSGUBMr8[/video][/center][Center][video=500,50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWoMOklQw_E[/video][/center][center][video=500,50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xz4NV0zsbY[/video][/center]
[hr]
[center][img=605,202]https://i.imgur.com/0wMawu8.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tZXBz5Z.png[/img][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Height:[/b] 160cm
[b]Weight:[/b] 62kg
[b]Physical Features:[/b]
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Suzuko has a very sharply angled face, with a pointed nose and a squared off chin that lends her a very intense look overall. Her eyes are a brilliant green and tend to be one of the first things noticed by observers. Her dark brown hair is usually somewhat messily kept in a ponytail to be kept out of her face, and yet locks tend to escape throughout the day.
[*][i]Body:[/i] With her body only just starting to develop, many of her features are still childish, including bits of baby fat that stick around on her body. Fairly large feet for her height, terribly blistered and not yet used to hard labor, lead up to rather soft legs, usually with a small bruise or two sticking out noticeably. Her stomach is relatively flat, though far from toned, and a little bit of baby pudge still makes itself known. Her chest is small and only slightly pronounced on her frame, but chest bindings are usually used, making her look almost entirely flat. Overall, her build is quite slim and unintimidating.
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i] On the upper right of her right pectoral is a tiny mark of a frog jumping over the moon, not a tattoo, but too detailed to be a normal birthmark.[/list]
[b]Clothing/Accessories:[/b] Suzuko tends to dress in layers, and appropriately for the weather. During school related activities, she wears her usual school uniform with a longer skirt that goes down past her knees but short enough to not get in the way of running. Her common traveling outfit includes a short-sleeved low-neck t-shirt, a long-sleeved thicker overshirt, and a medium-duty sleeveless jacket over all of that, usually bound to her by a belt and sash to keep it from blowing in the wind. She also tends to wear a pair of longer pants, loosely fitting and rolled up, with tall, heavy-duty boots to protect her feet. This entire outfit allows for quick changing depending on the weather, as well as allowing her to move around parts and unroll bits of cloth to change to a completely different style rather quickly. The whole ensemble is accentuated with a fire opal gem hung around her neck. Being of the newer generation, Suzuko updates their fashion with the times, and tends to prefer the newer western-style clothing rather than the traditional garb many still wear outside of Tea Country. Like all members of the academies and militaries, Suzuko's personal crest can be found on her right breast, marking her as from "The Holy City of Towers", as well as her current rank.
[b]Personality:[/b]
[list][*][i]General:[/i] In many ways, Suzuko is the typical noble. Slightly smug, quick to anger, and sometimes too self-important, she's not always the easiest to get along with. However, as a young child, some childlike curiosity, amusement, and kindness pokes through as well, her immature personality still in flux, not quite a fully-fledged person just yet. Her immaturity gives way to an odd sense of noblesse oblige from time to time, some of her manner's lessons sticking despite what seem to be her best efforts.
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] In general, Suzuko hopes generally to not have to worry too much about all the hard labor she's been forced to do recently, and wishes to return home to a comfy life with her mother sometime soon. 
[*][i]Fears:[/i] Suzuko mostly fears the crushing weight of expectations from her mother and recently, her mentor, often pushing herself far harder than she should out of fear of rejection.
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i] Being mostly an inexperienced fighter, Suzuko tends to play on the defensive unless angered, holding back to try and find an opening to escape or strike.[/list]
[hr]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8mcjhQn.png[/img][/center]
[b]Village:[/b] Heart Empire
[b]Rank:[/b] Fuyubushi

[list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 12
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 16
[*][b]Control:[/b] 17
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 20
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 19
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 16
[*][b]Total:[/b] 80
[*][b]Power Rank:[/b] C
[/list]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[quote=Fukuro-kun][center][img=400,300]https://i.imgur.com/q4LgkcB.jpg[/img][/center]
[spoiler=Stats, Concentrations, and Jutsu][list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 20
[*][b]Control:[/b] 25
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 15
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 20
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 6
[*][b]Total:[/b] 46
[/list]
[spoiler=Katon (1/5)]
[quote=D-Rank]*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Fireball[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 foot diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at [Control] speed and strength.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Torch[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small ball of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 10 meter radius and requires Strength greater than [Control] to destroy. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in it's location for 5 posts before fading.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Jet[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a cone that is up to five meters long and three meters wide at it's base. The cone travels at a speed equal to [Control] and impacts with a strength equal to [Control].

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Blackline Blaze[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user runs their hands alongside a potential fuel, once they take their fingers off everything the ran their hand over will ignite, the flame burning at [Control] Strength. Potentially useful in avoiding wildfires, having fueles for a fire used against them.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Heated Blade[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of [Control] or less strength with ease.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank]*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Scattering Flames[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest before spitting out a torrent of 15 individual fireballs, each 2 centimeter diameter. The fireballs are shot for up to 10 meters away at a speed and strength equal to [Control].

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame's Shadow[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone has stats equal to the user, and is capable of using Katon Jutsu. The clone will only last for 3 posts.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Erupting Burning Finger[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into their fingers, the user then attempts to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the fingers release a [Control] strength Explosion of Katon outward towards the targets body. If unused, lasts 3 posts.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Ripple[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into their body, the user will release a burst of flame around their entire body, coming outwards from them. This sphere of roiling fire pushes outward with [Control speed and impacts whatever it touches with [Control] strength, the sphere extending roughly 25 meters in radius from the user's body.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Bomb Creation[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the katon chakra in it in a [Control strength explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.[/quote]
[quote=B-Rank]*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Idol of Amaterasu[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a clone made completely of Katon. This clone has stats equal to the user, and is capable of using Katon Jutsu. Contact with the clone causes [Control] Strength burns, and upon destruction it explodes with [Control] Strength force. [/nocode]

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user exhales a ring of fire up to 40 meters away at a speed equal to [Control]. On impact the ring immediately erupts outwards and upwards as it's dancing flames form a dome with a 5 meter diameter and a 3 meter pitch. The dome is held together at [Control] strength for 4 posts before falling apart into wild flames.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Lash[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user breathes out gently and sends a wire-thin line of flames at a target. The line can travel up to 40 meters from the user at [Control] speed. If it connects to a target, their body will suddenly burst into flames, igniting them and whatever they happen to be wearing in a searing inferno of flames.[/quote]
[quote=A-Rank]*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Izanagi's Spear[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a condensed 5cm diameter, 3 meter long spear of fire in their hand then throw it at an opponent. At any time during the course of the spear's travel, the user may use Chakra Kai to activate the spear. This causes the spear to rapidly unwind and expand into a 10 meter long, 7 meter diameter whirlwind of fire at a speed of [Control]. On impact, the spear will then explode with [Control] strength.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Supernova[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] *[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will cause an existing instance of their *[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color] technique to collapse in at [Control] Strength and Speed, crushing and forcing the flames upon whatever is trapped.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Armor[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the needed hand seals, the user will release katon outward from their body rapidly as the fire twists around them. This fire forms a 3-inch layer of flames around their body that manifests at [Control] speed, and essentially provide a pseudo-defense against taijutsu for the next five posts. If anyone comes into contact with the armor, they will receive burns and incoming attacks will be repelled with [Control] strength.[/quote]
[quote=S-Rank]*[color=orangered][b]Katon • On the Precipice of a Cataclysm[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing a long string of hand seals, the user will bring their hands together as if to mold a ball of clay, focusing a massive amount of chakra into their hands. They will then slam their hands onto the ground or a similar surface, causing a ripple of fire to emanate out in a 80 meter radius at [Control] speed. Anything caught in the wave will become ignited instantly. Following this move, the user will then forcefully remove their hands from the ground and fling them to the sky, shooting fireballs into the air which will then reign down over the same radius at [Control] speed, and impact with [Control] Strength. The epicenter of both techniques will remain untouched by the flames, as the user is there.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Humble Avatar of the Divine Sun God, Amaterasu[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into their body the user both protects themselves from and coats themselves in flames. For 4 posts, their body constantly exerts around 1 meter of flames which push out from their body at [Control] strength. This causes the user's body to become a living flame, causing fire wherever they go and burning all life in their path. In addition to this, the user can just once over the span of the 4 posts cause their encapsulating flame to pulsate and expand out 80 meters at [Control] speed for an instant before returning to it's normal size.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Budding Amaryllis, Full Bloom![/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spawn up to 16 1-meter diameter sized flame constructs behind them. These constructs resemble the buds of a flower. For the next 5 posts these flames will follow closely behind them, as if anchored to their user, and at their command, will be launched in any order or combination they wish at any target within 30 meters at [Control] speed and strength. On impact the buds expand and bloom into full flowers, spewing fire around the immediate area.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Deft Hands (2/5)][quote=D-Rank][Supreme Backpack Style! • Artillery Crew]
D-rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Having gotten used to being in Suzuko's steam powered puppet at the same time as her, Fukuro-Kun has learned to aid Suzuko in basic operations of the puppet. While not capable of fully controlling the puppet on his own, he mostly assists by ensuring that its weapon cannisters are always full, and even reloading them in the midst of combat as necessary with impressive speed, allowing Suzuko to focus on the tasks at hand.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons Crafting {3/5)][quote=D-Rank]*[Weapons Crafting • Shinobi Tool Set]
D-rank Weapon Crafting Maneuver
The most common secondary weapons used by shinobi are shuriken, kunai, senbon, and arrows. Having spent so much time producing these specific weapons, this smith is able to produce said weapons at half the price, allowing them to buy 10 of the weapons for the price of 5.

*[Weapons Crafting • Hafted Weapon]
D-rank Weapon Crafting Maneuver
This smith has specifically learned how to craft various types of Hafted weapons such as axes, blunt weapons, flails and the like, reducing the production cost by half.

*[Weapons Crafting - Reforged: Strengthening]
D-Rank Weapon Crafting Maneuver
The user uses their refined knowledge of special blacksmithing methods, their chakra, and other materials to enhance the capability of a weapon or item by increasing its [Strength] and [Endurance] stat by 5 points each time the technique is used on the item. Due to the crafter's level of proficiency, they are able to perform this crafting enhancement at half the normal cost.

*[Weapons Crafting • Tempering]
D-rank Weapon Crafting Discipline
Prerequisite: 5 Control
While often thought to be an enchanting process, the process of creating chakra tempered weapons is known to most any smith who has basic chakra control. The skill represents the smith’s ability to recognize minerals and ores that are good for accepting the tempering process, and know how to temper weapons with chakra. This ensures all equipment made by this crafter is tempered and does not require a static strength.

*[Weapons Crafting • Faults]
D-rank Weapon Crafting Discipline
Perfectly crafted weapons are rare, few and far between. A skilled smith is able to recognize and strike against weak points in other weapons during battle. At this level, striking against these weak points reduces the Endurance of the equipment by -1.[/quote]

[quote=C-Rank]*[Weapons Crafting • Projectile Launchers]
C-rank Weapon Crafting Maneuver
Though the tutelage of a forging master and researching various types of launching devices over the continent, the user has learned the method of producing different types of Projectile Launcher weapons from simple ones like as long bows, to crossbows, and even the complex launchers that can be found hidden within puppets. This smith has specifically learned how to craft this various type of weapons through diligent practice, reducing the production cost for them by half.

*[Weapons Crafting • Puppet Frame]
Though the tutelage of a forging master and the combination of his in-depth knowledge in the intricacies of the puppet creation process, the user has learned the method of producing different types of puppet frames. This smith has specifically learned how to craft this various type of frames through diligent practice, reducing the production cost for them by half. Puppet frames have a base starting strength of 15 at initial creation.

*[Weapons Crafting • Armor Forging]
Though the tutelage of a forging master, the user has learned the method of producing each different piece involved in creating a complete suit of armor. This smith has specifically learned how to craft various type and pieces of armors through diligent practice, reducing the production cost for them by half. Armor and shields have a base starting strength of 15 at initial creation.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

This simple backpack yokai is quite small, but its inner surfaces have been enchanted, allowing Suzuko to not only store more than what would make sense in a pack of its size, but also reach in and pull out what she needs without the need to dig around aimlessly. Fukuro-kun can store a nearly infinite amount of items, and items of any size can be pushed inside as they 'shrink' upon contact with the mouth, allowing them to be pushed inside even if they are larger than the many mouths of the bag.

Fukuro-kun looks like a normal backpack most of the time, but as necessary he can unfold stick-width arms and legs from his pouches to run and interact with things with his hands.
[spoiler=Weapon Contents]55 Kunai
60 Shuriken
70 Senbon
10m of Wire
5 Hand Grenades
1 Smoke Grenade
1 Flash Grenade
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=R.E.S.O.L.V.E.][center][img=600,700]https://i.imgur.com/oh5Gq99.png[/img][/center]

This [big][HEIRLOOM][/big] piece of machinery is still in its early research and development phases, but Suzuko has been selected to be a member of the pilot program as a promising youth. In its current form it isn't much better than a suit of armor, only offering protections and allowing her to channel through it while inside of it, as if it were her body. though various improvements are expected to be made as Suzuko finds more comfort in the puppet. R.E.S.O.L.V.E., short for Robust Exo-Suit Offering Layered Viable Endurance, is about 2.5m tall with a bulky, bulbous body and long limbs. By design, Suzuko can quickly hop into it from the upper back, where a hatch will close behind her. Her limbs partially fill in the arms and legs of the puppet, completely covering her and allowing her to manipulate the puppet from the inside, with enough room in front of her to lock the arms in place and still perform handseals by moving them to the primary cockpit in front of her.

These steam-powered pieces of machinery operate off of steam engines, allowing their rider to treat them as mounts (following normal mounting rules and requiring the mounting concentration), and causing them to passively output steam as they perform even the most basic of actions from walking, though this steam heats up as more heavy operations begin. While in service and acting passively (walking, performing slow maneuvers, etc), the puppet outputs 15 cubic meters of steam per post at a temperature that is uncomfortably warm to stand in, but unlikely to cause any lasting damage. While acting actively (fighting, running at higher speeds, performing fast maneuvers, etc), the puppet outputs 50 cubic meters of steam per post, potentially capable of causing burns, but currently still at just a level of uncomfortable heat.

R.E.S.O.L.V.E. has the following statistics and modifications made to it:

[list][*][b]Strength:[/b] 30
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 36
[*][b]KDC:[/b] The Kinetic Dispersal Coating offers R.E.S.O.L.V.E. increased protection on its main body and all of its component parts by effectively giving it the same strength as a chakra-laden defense, dispersing energy that comes into contact with it evenly over the armored plates, absorbing any impact safely for the pilot inside, and making it harder to destroy.
[*][b]IOS:[/b] The Incense Output System allows a variety of smokeless scents to be pushed out continuously over long periods of time in a 15m area around the puppet. The scents currently available are dust, tea, and sakura blossoms.
[*][b]AFM:[/b] The Air Filtration Module allows the rider of the puppet to protect themselves from any number of air-based maladies, recirculating the air within the puppet or filtering from outside as necessary in order to ensure that the rider has a constant supply of fresh oxygen available to them.
[*][b]Striker's Yari:[/b] This detachable spear is 1.5m, shorter than your average spear, but has 10m of bandage-like cloth similar to Goro's wound around the base of the spear, allowing its user to extend the reach of the spear as they desire by letting go of the spear but holding onto the cloth.
[b]LAPS:[/b] The Left Arm Projectile System is embedded in the left arm of Suzuko's puppet, built of several rotating cannisters that can release a variety of different projectiles based on current needs. LAPS shoots these projectiles out of the palm of the hand at a speed and strength of [15] with a range of its [Strengthx2], and has the following canisters currently inside of it.[list][*]A weapons launcher that can fire either 5 senbon, 2 shuriken, or 1 kunai at a time, depending on what is loaded into it.
[*]A chemical flamethrower, capable of causing up to second degree burns on contact.[/list]
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=L.U.R.K.]This more advanced puppet, developed in secret by the empire with the purpose of allowing soldiers to enter enemy territory for recon and information gathering purposes. L.U.R.K., short for Low-profile Undercover Recon Kit, is made of a stretchier, less shielded material than other suits, and sits skintight to most wearers. Likewise, its more svelt nature makes its internal steam engine much smaller and more quiet, but inherently capable of less than its bigger counterparts. 

L.U.R.K. has the following statistics and modifications made to it:

[list][*][b]Strength:[/b] 15
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 24
[*][b]REA:[/b] The Reactive Environmental Armor is the foundational technology built into L.U.R.K., with a special non-newtonian fluid filling a space on the outside of the armor, it can shift in reaction to to its environment, providing a mottled assortment of colors that can effectively make the wearer invisible on any backdrop, offering an S-rank visual stealth effect, [s]and an S rank audio stealth effect as the shifting material cushions impacts with itself and any external material as well.[/s]
[*][s][b]UIS:[/b] The Urban Impersonation system takes further advantage of the special shifting material, able to react with chakra to copy the appearance of any person its rider can think of with an uncanny degree of accuracy, even able to stretch and become larger to imitate a larger target, though unable to shrink its occupant to appear shorter or smaller.[/s]
[b]LAPS:[/b] The Left Arm Projectile System is embedded in the left arm of Suzuko's puppet, built of several rotating cannisters that can release a variety of different projectiles based on current needs. This modified version, made specifically for L.U.R.K. is incredibly low profile, and hides easily under whatever shirt might be worn over top of it. LAPS shoots these projectiles out of the palm of the hand at a speed and strength of [15] with a range of its [Strengthx2], and has the following canisters currently inside of it.[list][*]A weapons launcher that can fire either 5 senbon, 2 shuriken, or 1 kunai at a time, depending on what is loaded into it.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Heart's Blood]Heart’s Blood is an exquisite Fire Opal meticulously carved into the elegant form of a teardrop, suspended gracefully from a chain crafted with the purest silver. This radiant gem encapsulates the potent essence of [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=5931842]*[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm][/url], infusing the possessor's body with the rejuvenating vigor of the technique upon activation as if it were cast at [25] control until it's shut off again.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other Contents]1 Bed Roll
1 Folding Tent
3 Additional Outfits (suited to a variety of terrain and weather)
1 Lamp (with appropriate oil and fire-starting gear)
1 Set of Lockpicks
1 Pair of Goggles (capable of making a water and airtight seal)
1 Pair of Boots (insulated and waterproof)
5 Steam Cannisters
50 lbs of Coal
[quote=Comms Device]This modern marvel of technology fits snugly as a headset over most people's heads, and an extendable antenna allows communication over long distances to keep troops in line... or simply as a personal communication device. Only requiring the barest whisper and a slight change in a dial on the side to choose a channel to send the message to, these communication devices are spread throughout the soldiers of the Heart Empire, making it easy to have backup when necessary. Within the Heart Empire, or anywhere that a booster has been set up (such as active warzones, or the trains that pass through the Heart Empire), the range is theoretically infinite. Outside of the bounds of the boosters, they are still able to communicate effectively up to 500m away.[/quote]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote=Koumori-Chan][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QnYyrFH.png[/img][/center]
An umbrella from the rainy Steam Country, Koumori-Chan is designed with protection and capture in mind. By pushing a button on the handle, a reversible mesh net can be launched. This net can either maintain an anchorpoint at the tip of the umbrella to throw down its weighted steel to act as a bubble-style barrier, and able to be retracted the same way, or be let loose to fly up to 30m away, trying to land on and capture a creature. This reversible mesh can only be viewed through in a single direction, and is set up in such a way that when acting as a shield, its mesh can be viewed out of, but not into, and when used for capture can be viewed into, but not out of. The mesh net has a strength of 30, and all of its actions are deployed at a speed of 30.[/quote]

[b]Affinity/Specialization:[/b] Illusion
[hr]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fx5s2c4.png[/img][/center]
[quote=Gujinakama]Being her father's daughter, Suzuko's chakra also constantly leaks out of her in a tiny, constant flow, but unlike her father, hers returns to her after a time of mingling with other chakra. If trained, this could be used in many ways through jutsu, but its primary effect makes Suzuko an unwilling empath, causing her body to change based on the feelings, personalities, and experiences of those around her. These changes are relatively small compared to a normal ability, usually 1-2 jutsu worth of a style, or one part of a body mod, and these must be paid for as if they were crafted equipment. However, unlike equipment, because her chakra leaks off onto other and mingles in nature, these effects only take half the normal chakra it would cost to cast the jutsu otherwise. These usually take the form of a small tarot card tattoo somewhere on her body, glowing with chakra when activated. These tattoos remain in place even if the limb is removed or replaced, floating in the same space where the limb once was. Likewise, as long as Suzuko's chakra has intermingled with somebody, they can also purchase the same tattoo they provided her with the same bonuses it provided, or if two people mingled with Suzuko's chakra, they could purchase eachother's cards as well.
[spoiler=Heart In The Cards][table=3,Gujinakama][color=#8cb1b9]Character[/color][c][color=#8cb1b9]Arcana[/color][c][color=#8cb1b9]Ability[/color][c]
[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=8345202]Kinoko, Shiun[/url][c]The Hermit[c]Kinoko, Shiun's constant investigative contemplation has manifested itself as The Hermit arcana. With its mark above her right shoulder blade, Suzuko can activate The Hermit at any time to fill her body with her inquisitive nature, activating a sixth sense and allowing Suzuko to feel out or 'see' and investigate chakra up to 30m away for up to six posts.[c][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=8343737]Araki, Rio[/url][c]Strength[c]Araki, Rio's fortitude and strong stoicism has manifested itself as the Strength arcana. With its mark on her lower back, Suzuko can activate Strength at any time to send a blast of chakra out in all directions from her body up to 30m away. Those caught in this blast will find their bodies wrapped in chakra bindings at 30 strength, making it hard to move or act unless they can break free. These bindings last for up to 4 posts unless broken out of, or dispelled by Suzuko.[c][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8343193]Ishiguro, Akihiko[/url][c]Reversed Magician[c]Ishiguro, Akihiko's propensity for trickery and pranks has manifested itself as the reversed Magician arcana. With its mark on her left shoulder, Suzuko can activate the reversed Magician to create four perfect illusory clones of her in her current appearance and outfit that operate similar to the basic clone jutsu. These clones are a little bit more useful in that they copy her stats in terms of appearances, and damage they do [i]feels[/i] real, despite not actually causing any harmful effects, and Suzuko can also substitute herself with them using the basic substitution jutsu. These clones last for up to 4 posts unless otherwise destroyed.[c][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5944886]Awai, Fanho[/url][c]The Sun[c]Awai, Fanho's protective and caring nature has manifested itself as the Sun arcana. With its mark on her left hip, Suzuko can activate the Sun at any time to surround her body (or her suits, if they're in contact) with protection, activating a purple glow all around her that serves as a protective suit of armor at 30 strength. This protection lasts for 4 posts unless otherwise destroyed.
[/table][/spoiler][/quote]
[quote=Hyakki Yako]Due to the nature of Suzuko's empathetic chakra and how it always leeches out of her, objects that she spends time around sometimes attract weaker warrior spirits (often of children) and animate, becoming Yokai. These animated objects are often around the same level of intelligence as animals, but some even reach human levels after much time learning and absorbing her loose chakra.

Each combat-ready Yokai takes a full companion slot, but does not have a character sheet as usual and instead counts as equipment, like their base object did. These Yokai have the capability to move themselves around, think freely, and even communicate with simple phrases, and are overall loyal to Suzuko and will listen to her commands. Stats are paid for at the increased rate of full companions, and even if a stronger piece of equipment is turned into a Yokai, their stats must be paid for up front. They do not receive an ability slot, and are limited to half the normal concentration counts of companions. This ability also affords Suzuko a single extra companion slot.[/quote]

[spoiler=Concentrations]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][quote=Ninjutsu: Advanced Channeling]
This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any Ninjutsu that is designed to be channeled, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method.[/quote] 
[quote=Fuuton Affinity][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an [b]cutting[/b] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Cutting)]Fuuton has a natural [b]cutting[/b] property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.[/spoiler][quote=Karaton Affinity][color=#02B07E][b]Karaton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Karaton, and can make and use any custom jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Karaton has an [b]Emptiness[/b] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Emptiness)]An unusual extension of [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], [color=#02B07E]Karaton[/color] has no physical form. Jutsu within this style cannot physically touch anything, meaning it cannot be used to form impassable walls or solid objects, but instead has a dual effect passive to make up for it, making it a force to be reckoned with in its own right. Jutsu that pass through fields of [color=#02B07E]Karaton[/color] will be debuffed as they are Emptied out, removing any passive effects they had, as well as having their strength reduced by [control/7] of the field they've passed through. The esoteric nature of these techniques means that they are more complicated, and as such their pyramid starts at C-Rank instead of D-Rank.[/spoiler][/quote]
[quote=Iijutsu][color=#008b5e][b]Iijutsu[/b][/color]
This concentration allows for the user to user chakra to modify, speed up, or slow down the biological processes of a living creature. Iijutsu is known for it's advanced nature and requires precise chakra control to work effectively. It can be differentiate from normal techniques by the faint light green color of the chakra used in Iijutsu techniques.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][quote=Kichou]The fundamental skill of [b]Kichou[/b] allows the user access to the new steam-powered contraptions of the Heart Empire, letting the user make use of the physical piloting capabilities as well as any supplementary ninpou used in relation to the riding of these steam-powered puppets.[/quote]
[quote=Mounting]The fundamental skill of [b][Mounting][/b] indicates the user's proficiency in acting from atop a mount. This includes various skills such as riding, jousting, and even being able to be effective while in flight.[/quote]
[quote=Polearm Weapons]The fundamental skill of [Polearm Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with staves, spears, halberds, pikes, scythes and other like weapons. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]
[quote=Corded Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Corded Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with long rope-like weapons such as chains and wire. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]
[quote=Projectile Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Projectile Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with weapons designed to attack from afar, such as bows, shuriken, senbon, launchers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]
[quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu][Smell] [Touch] [Advanced Channeling]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][spoiler=Ninpou]
[spoiler=The Basics][b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Clone Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing a set of handseals, the user forms a slight chakra 'body', thus creating a single, massless clone. The clone created from this technique is very basic and will dissipate when hit with anything. These clones do not possess vital signs or a unique chakra signature, meaning they don't disrupt the environment, and anything on their person is superficial. The clone has 1 in each stat. They are limited to basic movements.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their Chakra Pool draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's (Chakra Pool/2).

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to complete the task. Seals activated with this technique must be within 10 meters of the user's position.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Act of Tree Climbing][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Act of Water Surface Walking][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control 2 or lower are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Kai Release][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A rather simple technique that allows the user to escape from a genjutsu. The user will form a single ram seal and focus to reset their chakra system to purge themselves of foreign chakra. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=?p=1985641&t=5899683#p1985641]genjutsu rules.[/url]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.[/spoiler]

[quote=D-Rank][b][color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Hidden dagger][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After Channeling into his hand or sleeve Takeo can summon a kunai or other small weapon from within 3 feet of his position. The weapon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's hand/sleeve to be used in combat.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion at [control] force from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Hearing][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, Sensory Deprivation: Hearing requires the user to channel chakra into the ears. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user deaf until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of two (2) posts before it can be used again.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their eyes. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user blind until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.[/quote]

[quote=C-Rank][b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Binding][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at a speed of 10 for up to 15 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to a strength of 10. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size at a speed of 4. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of 16 or more strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the user will experience a constant drain on their chakra for as long as the summon is in place. This drain is also dependent on the size and rank of the summon.

[color=#80A0FF] [b]*Combination Transformation Technique[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Both users must possess this technique
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, this variation requires two people to use. After each has activated this technique, they will combine to create a single transformation with an appearance of their choosing. While in this form, they are able to use the physical characteristics of what they have turned into. The transformation can be no larger than two people. With two chakra pools contributing to this technique, it is not quite as strenuous to uphold as a single person transformation, but it still drains from the users' chakra pools. This technique lasts for a post amount determined by the average between both users' stamina stats.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kizuna][quote=D-Rank][color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]I Can Empathize[/i][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 15m. This link allows everyone connected to experience eachother's emotions as if they were their own. This entry level technique doesn't necessarily help them to understand the emotions, but aids in the natural human empathy. This thread lasts for up to 4 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Come on, get angry![/i][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 15m. This link will make those affected feel a bit of anger deep inside of them, not necessarily directed at any one thing, but making them more likely to act rashly, and consequently making their moves more easy to be read. This thread lasts for up to 3 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Take some time, think it out.[/i][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 15m. This link will make those affected feel a bit of calmness deep inside of them, not necessarily directed at any one thing, but making them less likely to act rashly, and consequently make them more likely to slow down and hesitate on an action. This thread lasts for up to 3 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]They're all going to laugh at you![/i][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 15m. This link will make those affected feel a bit of anxiety deep inside of them, causing them to feel a great sense of unease about all things around them, making everything a distraction simultaneously. This thread lasts for up to 3 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Take a breath, reset.[/i][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 15m. This link will reset people's emotional and mental state to where it was exactly one post ago, making it easier to deal with harsh news or shocking trauma as long as it only recently occurred. This thread lasts for up to 3 posts before dissipating.[/quote]

[quote=C-Rank][color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Share My Pain[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 30m. This link forces anyone connected to it to take in whatever negative feelings, physical, mental, or emotional that she is experiencing instead of her. This thread lasts for up to 6 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]I bite my thumb at you![/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 30m. This link will make those affected feel anger deep inside of them, not necessarily directed at any one thing, but making them more likely to act rashly, and consequently making their moves more easy to be read. This thread lasts for up to 4 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Maybe have some tea?[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 30m. This link will make those affected feel calmness deep inside of them, not necessarily directed at any one thing, but making them less likely to act rashly, and consequently make them more likely to slow down and hesitate on an action. This thread lasts for up to 4 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]How embarrassing![/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 30m. This link will make those affected feel some anxiety deep inside of them, causing them to feel a great sense of unease about all things around them, making everything a distraction simultaneously. This thread lasts for up to 4 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]...Okay, maybe two breaths?[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 30m. This link will reset people's emotional and mental state to where it was exactly two posts ago, making it easier to deal with harsh news or shocking trauma as long as it only recently occurred. This thread lasts for up to 4 posts before dissipating.[/quote]

[quote=B-Rank][color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Dash yourself against the rocks, understand that you will never feel right again.[/i][/color]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 60m. This link will dig deep into the current emotional turmoil or mental damage of the target, if any, and effectively double it. This thread lasts for up to 6 posts before dissipating.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Realize that now is just a moment in time, and it will pass.[/i][/color]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 60m. This link will dig deep into the current emotional turmoil  or mental damage of the target, if any, and effectively zero it out, returning them to a baseline for their emotional state.

[color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]Look inside of yourself, imagine if I was in your shoes.[/i][/color]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 60m. This link will dig deep into the current emotional turmoil or mental damage of the target, if any, and effectively reverse it, making sad targets happy, and so on. This thread lasts for up to 6 posts before dissipating.[/quote]

[quote=A-Rank][color=#8cb1b9][b]Kizuna Jutsu[/b] ∞ [i]This pain is not temporary, may you wallow in it forever, may you never know anything else again.[/i][/color]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
Focusing her empathetic chakra into one of the many threads that connect her with people surrounding her, Suzuko will pull the thread tight, properly linking herself to up to three people within 100m. This link will dig deep into the current emotional turmoil or mental damage of the target, if any, and effectively quadruple it. This thread lasts for up to 8 posts before dissipating.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fuuton][quote=D-Ranks][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Tunnel[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
Channeling chakra through her body, Suzuko will build up chakra manifesting a wind tunnel from within 10 meters of her. The stream of air will follow a funnel pattern that can be manifested in a variety of shapes but not manipulated after creation to serve a variety of purposes. The length of the tunnel is up to 10 meters long and 2 meters wide. This jutsu moves at a Speed and Strength equal to [Control] but does not contain the cutting passive of Fuuton. The wind tunnel will last for 4 posts after creation. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Deep Breath[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Through much dedication and chakra control, Takeshi has learned to channel Fuuton chakra into his lungs, supplying raw oxygen without the typical properties of Fuuton. This effectively allows him to breathe without needing to inhale or exhale, making it an incredibly useful technique for stealth purposes. This technique can be maintained for a maximum of [Chakra Pool] posts before needing to breathe normally again. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Bullet[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the required hand seals or channeling chakra, the user expels a sphere of wind ranging in size from 10cm to 1 meter from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 15m at [Control] speed and explodes with [Control] Strength on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range expanding into a 5-meter diameter impact of cutting winds. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Evasive Maneuvers[/b][/color]
D-ranked Fuuton jutsu
By channeling chakra to any point of their body, the user is able to summon a sudden gust of wind that will propel them with [Control] Speed in the opposite direction. Conversely, this can be used to interrupt opponents and objects, propelling them away from the user simultaneously with [Control] Strength. These bursts of wind can cover up to a 5-meter-wide area and propel both the user and the target outward for up to 10 meters. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Cushion[/color][/b]
D-ranked Fuuton jutsu
After forming the required hand seals the user will focus chakra into a location within 15 meters of his person. At the designated location a platform of wind will emerge at [Control] Speed with up to a 10-meter radius and up to 2 meters of depth. When a force impacts this accumulation of wind it will act as a cushion, absorbing any impact up to [Control] Strength. With an additional handseal the force can be repelled, acting as a trampoline of sorts. The platform will persist for 4 posts or until it is used to repel a physical force. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Lift[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming a set of hand seals the user will focus his chakra into an area within 30 meters of himself. Activating this supplementary technique will cause winds to rise up from the selected location, covering an area of up to 30x30x30 meters in [Control] Strength and [Control] Speed winds. These winds contain no cutting properties but can still be quite dangerous and difficult to traverse through, sending anything soaring high into the sky unless they are anchored with a Strength greater than the technique. The winds can persist for up to 4 posts. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Godly Mountain Wind[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will thrust their hands forward as a vortex of wind blasts through with [Control] Speed. The vortex's direction can be controlled. The control, however, is limited; it can only be moved in a 45-degree angle, up to three times. A hit from this vortex packs a large push back force, though the person can avoid being pushed back with more than [Control] Strength. Control of this Jutsu fades after two posts and spans an area 3m wide and up to 25m in length. Direct hits result in long, deep [Control] Strength cuts on the victim's body, covering the whole radius of the techniques point of contact. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Upheaval[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals the user will clap their hands together, winds will swirl around them in a 30-meter radius at a Speed and Strength of [Control], pulling people and objects toward the epicenter where the user resides. These winds cut anything caught within them and will persist for up to 3 posts, leaving a 2-meter radius area around the user, moving with them. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Flying Swallow[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user coats their weapon in a vortex of wind. This extends the weapon's range by 1m while not adding anything to its weight for 5 posts. It also causes the weapon to gain an edge as sharp as your average sword. This also applies the fuuton passive with [Control] Strength on contact with an opponent.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Great Breakthrough[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
By performing the needed hand seals and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape at a 1:1 ratio, 1 meter away from the user being 1 meter wide and a 25m width at the end of the cone. The wind moves with [Control] Speed. This cone of wind both cuts and pushes away with [Control] strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of 25m and can be held for a maximum of 2 posts and moved side to side to cover a large area so long as the user remains stationary. This technique was developed by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8343035]Takeshi[/url].[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Karaton][quote=C-Rank][color=#02B07E][b]Karaton[/b] ○ [i]Dissipation[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra outward from herself, Suzuko can flood the air around her in a 30m sphere with Karaton chakra, applying its passives as normal, but actively dissipating non-physical jutsu types (sensory bubbles, fields of a passive effect, mist, etc) at a strength and speed of [control], destroying them and protecting Suzuko from their effects. This sphere can last for up to four posts.

[color=#02B07E][b]Karaton[/b] ○ [i]Dulling Emptiness[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra outward from herself, Suzuko can flood the air around her in a 30m sphere with Karaton chakra, applying its passives as normal, and actively reducing the strength of anything done within the sphere by an additional -6 separate from the passive of the jutsu. This sphere can last for up to six posts.

[color=#02B07E][b]Karaton[/b] ○ [i]Filling the Cup[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into a previous instance of Karaton chakra that has removed a passive with its own passive, Suzuko can cast this, and then the next jutsu that passes through this instance of Karaton chakra will, instead of being affected by Karaton's passive, take on the passive that had been removed by the aforementioned previous instance of Karaton chakra, theoretically allowing a technique to pick up multiple passives if it passes through this. This change in a Karaton field will last as long as the affected Karaton field remains on the battlefield.

[color=#02B07E][b]Karaton[/b] ○ [i]Emptiness In Duet[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By holding out her palm and channeling chakra, a 30m wall will sprout and shoot off at [control] speed up to 30m away. This wall will apply Karaton's passive as normal, but actively it will also eat any active effects of jutsu that pass through it as long as its casted control is equal to or greater than the impacted jutsu, effectively turning whatever passes through it into basic ninpou.

[color=#02B07E][b]Karaton[/b] ○ [i]Void Extraction[/i][/color]
C-Rank Nintaijutsu
By channeling chakra into her fist, Suzuko will rapidly approach and cock her arm back before throwing a haymaker punch. At the apex of the haymaker punch, the chakra will release from her fist, exploding in a 1m sphere. Enemies caught in this explosion will find that all jutsu they cast within the next five posts will have their passives removed during casting.

[color=#02B07E][b]Karaton[/b] ○ [i]Last Drops[/i][/color]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra outwards in a sphere surrounding her, 30m in all directions will fill with Karaton chakra. Foes caught in this sphere will have their Chakra Pool Debuffed by -6 as long as they remain within the sphere, knocking unconscious those this would reduce to 1 or lower.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Iijutsu][quote=D-Rank][b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Diagnostic Check][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used by medical shinobi to deduce what is going on with a patient. They will perform a hand seal and green chakra will cover their hands. From there, they may place them upon a number of patients equal to their [Chakra Pool]/2. Their chakra will travel through the patient at [Control] Speed before coming back to them and allowing the medical shinobi to be able to tell their patients temperature, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and heart rate for as long as they have chakra.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Personal Protective Equipment][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
When real latex equipment is not on hand, the user will perform a single hand seal and will focus chakra onto their hands, nose, and mouth to form a thin layer of chakra around them at [Control] Speed and Strength. This chakra will filter bacteria and other particles to and from the user, the environment, and their medical equipment. This technique can be held as long as the user has chakra.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Sterilization Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user will channel the needed chakra throughout their upper body (torso, arms, hands, face) at [Control] Speed. This chakra will chew away at harmful bacteria and other foreign bodies on the skin, cleansing it until it is thoroughly sterile, and can be spread to objects, most commonly surgical tools. Users of this technique can also choose to sterilize certain parts of their upper body or the wounds of another person instead. Once they are sanitized, they remain this way until coming in contact with more bacteria.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • CPR][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After focusing chakra into the hands, the user will place both over the target's chest or back. By allowing the chakra to be channeled throughout the lungs and up through the air ways, any unseen, solid or liquid obstructions will be cleared from these passages and ejected through the mouth, allowing the patient to breathe more easily. Additionally, the hands can be placed over the heart to stimulate it as if it was manually receiving CPR.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Blood Clot Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After focusing chakra into their hands, the user will hover them over the bleeding wound and begin to channel chakra through it. The chakra will began to thicken the blood, causing it to clot at [Control] Speed. Wounds can be dealt with one limb at a time and the number of wounds that can be tended to within the three (3) posts that this technique lasts depends on their size. Although this technique stops the bleeding, the wound remains vulnerable and will require further care after this has been performed.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Bandage Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user may channel chakra into an object (such as a leaf, piece of cloth, etc.) in the absence of bandages to sterilize it and is able to apply it to the wound of a patient. Once applied, the selected object will adhere to the flesh around the wound, protecting it from bacteria and other harmful foreign bodies. Wounds covered by this jutsu not only are safeguarded against bacteria but also applied an antiseptic and burn ointment to further provide aid.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank][b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Local Anesthesia][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user will channel chakra into their hands and then place them over a group of muscles. Their chakra will spread through the muscle group at [Control Speed and numbness will begin to creep throughout it, beginning with the flesh before seeping into the muscle below. This numbing begins where the user has placed his/her hands and spreads outward until the hands are removed. The numbness can only cause pain equivalent to being stabbed with a kunai to be nullified. Once numbed, the effects last for four (4) posts before fading.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Basic Antidote Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user will channel their chakra and then make a small incision on the patient before placing their hands over the new wound. As this chakra is channeled into the body, the poison is extracted and contained in a green orb of chakra in the user's palm at [Control] Speed. Once extracted, the liquid poison will be suspended in the containment orb. Their chakra then mutates the poison at [Control] speed and rearranges it into an antidote. This antidote is effective on C-rank or lower poisons and induces immunity to the specific poison the patient was ailed with for 7 posts.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Skin Mask][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
This particularly disturbing technique is typically utilized by medical-nin operating covertly. After obtaining a dead body, the user will channel chakra into the deepest layer of skin to carefully remove the facial skin from the underlying tissue. Once this has been done, the user will focus their chakra into the separated skin before applying it to his/her face. As this chakra makes contact with the user's skin, the skin cells will bond, creating a seamless mask. This new face remains stable for up to three (3) threads before it will begin to rot.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Blood Transfer Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user must make small incisions into the patient and donors' bodies to open a vein. Once the vein has been opened, the user will begin to channel chakra into the donor and the patient at [Control] Speed. The patient's blood pressure will increase and stabilize itself while the donors blood pressure will decrease due to the transfer of blood. No more than 1 liter (2 pints) of blood can be transferred using this technique without repercussions such as fainting, loss of sensation, anemia, and death. In the event a donor is not available, the user may act as the donor. This also acts to allow the donor and patient to be a synthetic match so as to not send the patient into shock. This technique does not transfer KKG permanent or otherwise to the patient.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Iijutsu • Chakra Stitching][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user performs a short set of hand seals and then will gently place their index finger at the base of the patient's wound. Once this is done, the user will lift their finger and touch it to the other side of the wound, causing a visible 'stitch' of chakra to appear and hold the wound together with [Control] Strength. This is repeated until the wound has been pulled together. Actions performed with more [Strength] or [Speed] than the [Control] used to create the stitch will destroy it.[/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Taijutsu][spoiler=Generic Taijutsu][quote=D-Rank][color=#7FA08C][b]Sharp Mind[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
After many intensive hours of focus training, the user has learned how to memorize a large amount of sensory information after being first exposed to it. Though the main application of this technique is to allow for the user to memorize both the initial positioning of their weapons around the battlefield and any changes in those locations, this technique also has more uses outside of combat, such as remembering certain people, characteristics, locations, etc.

[color=#7FA08C][b]Seamless Skill[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
A skill utilized by those on the path to mastery of their weapon, users of Seamless Skill are actively able to transition between offensive and defensive usage of the aforementioned weapon. By transitioning so seamlessly, the user is able to save a marginal amount of energy while attacking.[/quote]

[quote=B-Rank][color=#7FA08C][b]This Will Not Stop Me![/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Suzuko has felt a lot of pain in her life, and with some training and getting used to it, she has learned to be able to effectively ignore it when it would get in the way of her reaching her goals. Whether pierced by thousands of needles, choked to near unconsciousness, or even lit on fire, Suzuko can continue to push through it to operate at her full fighting strength.[/quote]

[quote=A-Rank][color=#7FA08C][b]I Will Not Slow Down![/color][/b]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Used to powering through impossible situations, Suzuko's body has become accustomed to working at maximum output at all times. This not only makes it hard to knock her unconscious without completely draining every drop of her reserves, but also makes it easier for her to be unaffected by terrain, weather, or other external effects that others might find it nearly impossible to operate in at all, let alone at full steam.[/quote]

[quote=S-Rank][color=#F33FFF]Nose of Politeness[/color]
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Perception]
Without being particularly more sensitive, even the slightest bit of change from another slight bit of change can be read and interpreted in a split second by the user of this technique. This first jutsu in the series makes their nose good enough to be able to track someone by scent better than a bloodhound up to five miles away, and notice any sudden changes in scents easily. With the two senses so strongly interconnected, this also effects the users sense of taste, allowing them to detect differences in blood or soil samples, or taste even otherwise tasteless poisons in his food.

[color=#F33FFF]Eyes of Sincerity[/color]
This second jutsu in the series makes the user an excellent visual tracker, able to control their eyes independently to better follow multiple moving targets, or noticing even the slightest changes in the scenery, whether it be the way dust particles move around in the wind, or the slightest breeze barely nudging grass. This effect can go outwards up to two miles, with their regular vision still being effective past that.

[color=#F33FFF]Ears of Loyalty[/color]
This third jutsu in the series makes the user an excellent auditory conduit. Able to hear the slightest pitch changes in someone's voice, the whistle of an arrow over a mile away, or make out a distinct conversation even in the din of a workshop or busy market from up to 200m away.

[color=#F33FFF]Feelings of Courage[/color]
This final jutsu in the series gives the user an ultimate sense of touch on all things. Their sense of touch is so great that they can even feel vibrations on the ground of people moving nearby, even in thick snow or rugged sand. This vibration sense has a 150m range, and while they can't tell exactly what each vibration is caused by unless they've felt them before, they can get a distinct impression on the number, weight, and size of objects and people within range.

[color=#F33FFF]Heart of Honor[/color]
Prerequisite: [Perception], S rank perception jutsu covering all 5 senses
Whether it be blinded by rage, blinded by bright lights, deaf by loud noises, or any other such things, the user will always found ways out of the situation. Rumors say this technique is done by fighting with only their heart, but the truth is that because their senses are so highly tuned, that as long as one of their 5 senses are available (or six, should the need arise), that they can continue fighting with as much skill, speed, and precision as ever. Even the otherwise minor sense of taste can be fully utilized to fight opponents, a truly impossible feat that nobody would believe, and as such, fighting with his heart is a much easier answer.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bokudō Taijutsu][quote=B-Rank][color=#466C71]Mount Up![/color]
B-Rank Kichou Discipline
Having struggled her way through the awkward phases of getting used to riding in her puppet, Suzuko has become much more accustomed to hopping in and out of her puppet at a moment's notice. With the aid of this maneuver, Suzuko can hop, crawl, step, or any other verb into her puppet armor at a moment's notice, even able to pull it out of her bag and step in one smooth maneuver to waste absolutely no time in getting battle-ready.

[color=#466C71]Side-saddle[/color]
B-Rank Kichou Discipline
Thanks to this discipline, Suzuko is capable of opening the hatch to her steam puppets, and sticking her upper body out, while still maintaining full control of the puppet with just her lower body. This allows her to effectively have a second set of arms available to her at all times, or even theoretically fight off a foe from behind while focusing on another direction entirely.[/quote]

[quote=A-Rank][color=#466C71]Eject, Eject![/color]
A-Rank Kichou Maneuver
Prerequisite: Mount Up!
By either using the primary entry hatch, or by knowing where to kick or push a plate off to give her an exit, Suzuko can always leave her puppet safely at the last moment, even if it's about to be completely and totally destroyed. This also allows her to kick off of the puppet, or have the puppet 'throw' her through slight shifts to eject her to a safe distance from attacks targeting the puppet.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kushou-Ryu Soujutsu][quote=D-Rank][color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Courtier Taps his Fan[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
This simple technique involves proper use of the pole of the user’s weapon to deflect blows. By properly angling and maneuvering their spear or staff they can deflect other like weapons, hand to hand blows or even sword blows by striking the right place at the right time, even while in motion.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Low Wind Rising[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The foundational stance of the Kushou style, Low Wind Rising involves the spinning of the user’s spear or polearm around their body constantly whilst remaining in motion. While in this stance, the user will be able to deflect projectiles with less strength than their own, while also making unpredictable movements of their spear.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Parting the Silk[/color][/b]
Prerequisite: * Kushou・Low Wind Rising
This simple technique involves engaging an opponent’s weapon or one of their arms and moving it slightly to one side with the user’s weapon. This creates a very small opening which the user then exploits by kicking the opponent, keeping their weapon guarding the opponent’s arms.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Swallow Takes Flight[/color][/b]
The user will vault themselves into the air using their polearm and then unleash a powerful blow from above. This technique is used to disorient and surprise foes as well as overpower them as it strikes with all of the user’s body weight and momentum from the spin they perform in the air in order to strike with the spear that was touching the ground moments before.[/quote]

[quote=C-Rank][color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・Twisting the Wind[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: * Kushou・Low Wind Rising
This is the core technique of the Kushou Style. The user will begin in the Low Wind Rising stance and then approaches their opponent. They will begin with a wide arcing blow to begin this combination of blows. Following this they will spin their polearm and their body as they follow their opponent across the battlefield, chasing them down as they block and evade. This technique takes the user’s entire post, and can strike a number of times equal to half their speed. Those who block more than one blow will suffer a -3 to Strength for 3 posts as the weapon’s momentum and force jars their body.

[color=darkolivegreen][b]* Kushou・The Swallow Rides the Wind[/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: * Kushou・The Swallow Takes Flight
The user of this technique must first launch themselves high into the air as if with The Swallow Takes Flight. They will then begin to spin and unleash a flurry of blows from above. The user is capable of performing up to three strikes in the air, each of them prolonging the user’s airtime. The Swallow Rides the Wind is useful as it maintains the advantageous high ground and all of the forward momentum toward the opponent throughout all of its blows, giving the user an effective +6 Strength and -6 Control for the three blows.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Memories of Goro][quote=D-Rank][color=#C70039]Natural[/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Corded Weapons]
Having spent many hours with different kinds of corded weapons, Goro can use whips, chains, wire, and of course his bandages as if they were an extra limb or prehensile tail.

[color=#C70039]Pickpocket[/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Using his supreme control over his bandages, Goro can whip them out towards a target at a distance equal to his [strengthx2] in meters, often feinting slightly in the middle of combat, and taking advantage of any dodge or distraction used to steal something off the body of his target.

[color=#C70039]Slice[/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Sending out his bandages, Goro can twist them at the last moment to ensure the smallest point touches the target, pulling them taught as well, causing them to be able to cut and slice through flesh and other materials as long as his strength is appropriate to do so.

[color=#C70039]Shield[/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
By loosening his bandages and then tightening them up just right with a wave of his hand, Goro can make them quickly form a 2.5m square shield to absorb impacts, protecting himself or anyone else hiding behind the bandages. This shield can be made up to [strengthx2] meters away.

[color=#C70039]Grapple[/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Throwing out his bandages towards a target, he can wrap them around a limb, or even their entire body if given the opportunity, and tighten the bandages down, squeezing and holding tight. He can continue to squeeze down on the wrapped object to inflict serious injuries, or if his strength is high enough, use them to pull the target back towards him.[/quote]

[quote=C-Rank][color=#C70039]Stifle[/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
With his bandages out and about, Goro prefers to keep a distance from his target, and as such can stiffen his bandages at appropriate times to keep opponents at bay. Even if they are stronger than he is, they will push him back at the same time as they do the bandages, making it very difficult to approach Goro.

[color=#C70039]Fork[/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
As most things do, Goro's bandages have two ends. With many hours of practice, Goro has achieved the ability to be able to use both ends of his bandages at the same time, with the same skill and precision as if he'd just used one.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Memories of Rio][quote=D-Rank][color=silver]Quick Draw[/color]
D-Ranked Discipline Taijutsu
The practitioner has learned to a point of it being second nature how to flawlessly and quickly draw their weapons from their person, limited only by the boundaries of their full physical speed. Though seemingly irrelevant, this is often the difference in who shoots first. Secondary to this learned skill is also the ability to quickly re-holster or store weapons and draw different weapons.

[color=silver]Shoot From The Hip[/color]
Requires: Quick Draw
The practitioner has learned to transition straight from a draw into an attack- using the draw itself as part of the attack and momentum. They can do this at full power, with a slight edge even, and with full accuracy.

[color=silver]Trajectory Predicition[/color]
After much practice, the practitioner has learned how to read an opponent's movements to gauge where they will be at any given moment without penalty. Effectively, the practitioner can "lead" their shots to account for movement by targets.

[color=silver]Bouncing Projectile[/color]
D-Ranked Maneuver Taijutsu
The practitioner aims a projectile at a shallow angle, targeting the ground or a hard surface. The shallow angle of the shot causes the projectile to bounce off of the surface, moving at -1 Speed and striking with -1 Strength after the bounce. This technique can be used to launch an attack from an unexpected angle or to shoot around, over, or under obstacles.

[color=silver]Dual Wield[/color]
The practitioner is ambidextrous- they can use both their hands with equal deftness, especially in the context of projectile weapons.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank]On The Move
C-Ranked Discipline Taijutsu
The practitioner has learned how to accurately launch projectiles while moving through the flow of combat: whether jumping, rolling, airborne, sliding, or doing other basic combat movements at full speed, they are capable of hitting their mark.

[color=silver]Multi-Draw[/color]
The practitioner has trained such a deftness to their draws that they are now capable of drawing multiple projectiles and more impressively, launching them in a tight spread, capable of putting multiple projectiles into a small bullseye at the same instance.

[color=silver]Anything Can Kill[/color]
The practitioner has learned deeply the aerodynamics of projectiles to a point where they can improvise or makeshift weapons from anything, be it rocks, broken tiles, a chopstick, or even a tube of toothpaste. They know how to throw it for maximum damage and impact. This means when using makeshift weapons there is no penalty and they are just as effective as if it was a real weapon in the practitioner's hand.

[color=silver]Situational Awareness[/color]
The practitioner has keen senses and perception and has trained to use them to have advanced spatial sense. This allows them to envision complex happenings around them with ease: this means it is hard to surprise attack the practitioner as they are always aware of their position and their surroundings. Likewise, they have a greatly sharpened ability to judge the speed of things, and the spatial aspect of them.[/quote]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Genjutsu][quote=D-Rank][b][color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Enhanced Smoke bomb][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, and then throw down a smoke bomb. Those who see smoke will see the smoke reach out to double the size of the actual smoke, obscuring all within it for those affected by the genjutsu, but allowing the user to sit outside of the smoke and still have full use of their vision. The extra smoke lasts for up to 4 posts.

[b][color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Look Out!][/color][/b]
The user will channel chakra, and all those who smell the scent of dust will be caught in the genjutsu. Those caught in the genjutsu will hear the sounds of someone running up behind them in an aggressive fashion during their next post.

[b][color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Armed and Dangerous][/color][/b]
The user will channel chakra, and all those who smell the scent of dust will be caught in the genjutsu. Those caught in the genjutsu will see the user sprout a second set of arms beneath their own with a copy of any weapons in hand, looking as if they were made of ninpou of the user's appropriate chakra color. These arms will act and fight of their own accord, making it easier to achieve bluffing or fakeout maneuvers, especially in close combat. This lasts for up to 4 posts

[b][color=#CDC1C5][NinGenjutsu[/color] • [color=lightgreen]Back Off!][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Fuuton Illusion NinGenjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, moving genjutsu and fuuton chakra through their body at the same time. A burst of fuuton at [control] strength and speed will shoot out in a sphere shape from all sides of the user for up to 15m. Any who feel this blast of fuuton chakra are caught in the follow genjutsu: Those affected will hear loud disorienting ringing in their ears, as if they'd been caught up in a big explosion. This ringing lasts for up to 4 posts.

[b][color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Creaking and Groaning][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Fuuton Illusion Genjutsu
Channeling chakra as appropriate, those who smell the scent of dust will be caught in the illusion. Those caught in the illusion will begin to see steam leak out of Suzuko's puppet armor in places it clearly shouldn't, hear the appropriate creaking and groaning of the metal, giving the puppet an overall illusion that it's about to either blow up or fall apart. This lasts for up to 4 posts.[/quote][/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JY13FzN.png[/img][/center]
[spoiler=Parentage「CLASSIFIED」]Fukazawa, Suzuko draws her name from her mother, Fukazawa, Mo, a noble of house Fukazawa, a previously well-renowned family from The Holy City of Towers. Mo is as of yet unmarried, and had the child out of wedlock much to the dismay of her family. Recent intel suggests that [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5951593/1/]Shogun Iyashii, Fuhen[/url] had been visiting the Holy City of Towers around the time of her conception, and [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=8290083]was quite close to Fukazawa, Mo.[/url] This also places [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=8067726/1/]Kaguya, Aimi[/url] at the area at the same time. Given the reports of closeness and Kaguya, Aimi's proclivities, it is suspected that Shogun Iyashii, Fuhen is the father. It is currently unclear if Fukazawa, Mo is still alive in Water Country or not.

All attempts should be made to not have either Iyashii, Fuhen or Kaguya, Aimi know of her parentage. Fukazawa, Suzuko herself is unaware of her father at this time.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Great War「CLASSIFIED」]The Holy City of Towers no longer exists after the great war, after a large number of its religious faction was taken into Kirigakure no Sato. Fukazawa, Suzuko was entrusted by her mother to a close friend in [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=8342699]House Mizutane[/url], when at the time Tea Country (now Water Country) seemed much more stable given the political climate in The Holy City of Towers. Unfortunately, neither place ended up being safe, and Fukazawa, Suzuko was orphaned when Tea Country (now Water Country) invaded Shark Country (now New Tea Country). 

Fukazawa, Suzuko does not remember much of this time during the war, according to her own account. It is believed she holds repressed memories that could be dangerous to her mental state if broached. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personal Accounts「DECLASSIFIED」]After being taken in by House Mizutane, Suzuko readjusted to life fairly quickly. Treated among nobility, but not considered part of the family, she was welcome, but slightly outside the affairs. Per the request of her mother, she was not to be told of her parentage until either her mother or father returned to 'claim' her to protect her from enemies of either. With the foundation of Tea Country turning into the Heart Empire, Suzuko was one of the first entrants into Doushikai Academy alongside Mizutane Shao, a girl of near the same age whom she grew up alongside after being placed with her family.

Following the death of the Shogun, his enigmatic observer, Noujin Goro enlisted with the school, and has worked himself into a position to be her teacher. His intentions are unclear, and staff are to continue observing him when possible, though his harsher methods have proven very effective in turning Suzuko and her classmates into strong members of society, and excellent future samurai for the empire. Suzuko has requested multiple times to be placed with another teacher, citing that she cannot stand the man. The academy has yet to give in to this request for unknown reasons.

Being amongst the best and brightest of the new generation, Suzuko has been selected to engage in a variety exchange program with many of the ninja villages and independent minor countries alike with the intent to conglomerate knowledge and share some of the benefits of the Heart Empire to those unfamiliar, as well as building positive relationships with the existent world powers. She is to be escorted primarily by Noujin Goro and a certified pilot of a Tulip class airship, the [i]Laurel[/i]. Other students have also been selected, and some will be joining her at the same locations, while others will be sent to other countries at the same time.

[Addendum 1]
Suzuko's journey as a as an Akibushi has been fruitful from a diplomatic perspective, and has included several missions for the good of the Empire including her duties as a member of the pilot program, and beta tester of the RESOLVE suit. She has also proven her worth by being a valuable addition to the diplomatic entourage sent alongside Matsumatsu, Sen, to recruit the esteemed Kyoho clan to the empire. She seems to play rough with her friends, but was able to assemble and lead a team successfully through the ninja country's 'Chuunin Exams', making it an easy recommendation that she receive an expedited promotion to Fuyubushi.[/spoiler][hr]
[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1330196]Nick[/url]
[b]Ryo:[/b] 360/1232
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 0/0 [b]Heirloom+, Accountant+, Arms Dealer+, Fundraiser+, Legacy+, Beast Tamer, Connections+[/b]
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (46/75)
[b]Companions:[/b] (2/3)
[hr][spoiler=Inheritance][list][*][s][b]Character Creation:[/b] 103 Ryo
[*][b]Fuyubushi Promotion:[/b] 155 Ryo
[*][b]Complete 10 Topics:[/b] 207 Ryo[/s]
[*][b]Complete 20 Topics:[/b] 207 Ryo
[*][b]Reach A-Rank Bounty:[/b] 259 Ryo
[*][b]Reach Max Stats:[/b] 103 Ryo
[*][b]Total:[/b] 1034
[/list][/spoiler]
Last edited by Nick on Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:15 pm

1/2
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:28 pm

2/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold