[Mod]Island of Keiko

King of Cats
User flair: DM for RP

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by King of Cats » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:59 pm

Application: Kaguya, Renji
Change: Adding some jutsu, some of which are custom. I will post the custom jutsu below, and when it's 1/2 I can submit a code with the complete list of jutsu.
Payment: Trained in Island of Keiko
Nara, Shiroyasha • Genin • Konohagakure no Sato
Kaguya, Renji • Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato
Hyuuga, Kokou • Jounin • Konohagakure no Sato
Takumi, Hiroshi • Jounin • Sunagakure no Sato
Shuryo, Roku • Harubushi • Heart Empire

King of Cats

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by King of Cats » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:04 pm

Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Camellia
B-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will either draw a blade made of bone from their body, or use one they have already created. With a 25 meter dash the user comes full speed forward and slashes with their blade, then they bounce into the air and create 5 meters of distance between them and the opponent. In order to see the attack coming the target must have a Perception Technique of equal or greater rank than this technique, without such a Perception Technique it is virtually impossible to completely dodge this technique.

Death Bone Pulse • Ash Bone Drilling Finger Bullets
B-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will ossify the tip of their fingers and create a bullet shaped projectile at each of the tips. For 5 posts the user to able to fling any number of these projectiles with individual Strength and Speed. The bullets can fly 60 meters before falling to the ground.

Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Clematis
C-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will put the arm forward and ossify the bones of their entire forearm until they have created a 1 meter long, cone shaped, lance tip at their fingertips. Due to the formidable nature of this lance, while the user has this lance attached to their arm they receive a +6 Strength, -6 Willpower buff.
Last edited by King of Cats on Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Texas

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:00 am

B-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will ossify the tip of their fingers and create a bullet shaped projectile at each of the tips. For 5 posts the user to able to fling any number of these projectiles with individual Strength.

----> It goes without saying, but just in case: Strength and Speed. You don't have to put this in, but it does help save a couple clicks in the future, you could put up to the amount of meters it can go.

C-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will put the arm forward and ossify the bones of their entire forearm until they have created a 1 meter long, cone shaped, lance tip at their fingertips. Damage from this lance must be healed with Iijutsu.

Is there a special property to this technique or is this just a sentence you put in there information wise?

I believe after images are typically heavenly tai, however I am going to double check and confirm.

So based on how the technique is written there are a few things going on. The first, this technique would be higher than a B-Rank. Second, based on the afterimages and the way they are being utilized, this would fall under a H/T Technique.
Last edited by Texas on Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

King of Cats

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by King of Cats » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:31 pm

Okay I edited everything

Kabu

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by Kabu » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:46 pm

Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Camellia <- This feels like an A rank

Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Clematis <- Why exactly is this required to be healed by Iijutsu? What is special about this technique that leaves wounds unable to be repaired through either natural healing or regen?
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

King of Cats

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by King of Cats » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:04 pm

Edited

Kabu

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by Kabu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:21 am

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

King of Cats

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by King of Cats » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:44 am

Code: Select all

[center][big][big][b][b]
 :kiri: REAPER  :kiri: [/b]
Kaguya, Renji[/b][/big][/big]
"In every bone, resilience; in every battle, adaptability."
[/center]
[hr]
[center][b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 5'10"
[b]Weight:[/b] 163 lbs.

[center][big][b]Physical Features:[/b][/center][/big]
Renji Kaguya stands tall, his posture impeccable, showcasing a remarkable symmetry in his bone alignment achieved through adept control of Death Bone Pulse. This manipulation has molded his physique into a slender, thin, and razor-sharp form, a deliberate choice to enhance his combat prowess. His average height is complemented by fair skin, accentuating his distinctive appearance.

Notably handsome, Renji possesses pleasing facial features, but it's his sharply pointed resting expression that lends him an air of perpetual seriousness. Adorning the middle of his forehead is the Kaguya clan's red circle marking, his unique procedure only forcing one large scar on his flesh and he skillfully conceals the scar beneath with red paint. With bright, scarlet colored eyes Renji has a stark countenance. Renji's ears are adorned with violet colored beads, a subtle yet striking detail adding to his overall aesthetic.  A cascade of long, gray hair, meticulously parted in the middle, gracefully falls over his shoulders, framing his cool and collected countenance. Renji's appearance exudes a sense of worldly sophistication, hinting at experiences that have shaped him into the poised and formidable ninja he is.

Renji's attire reflects a blend of practicality and personal significance. Draped in a loose-fitting, pristine, no-sleeved white linen tunic, the garment is cinched at the waist with a deep red rope belt, its loose ends gracefully trailing down to Renji's knees. Around his neck, a necklace of transfigured bones serves as a poignant memento from his departed mother, the tightly coiled adornment holding sentimental value and shining a bright white from careful polishing. Hung tighter to his neck is another necklace, this one with a red gemstone fitted in the pendant.

Adorning his arms are red wrapping and his hands are clad in fingerless black gloves, proudly displaying the Kaguya clan symbol on the back. These gloves offer both protection and a nod to his heritage. Renji's lower half is adorned with regular-fit black denim cargo jeans, featuring sizable pockets on each side for convenience and functionality. Completing his ensemble, Renji dons standard-issue black close-toed ninja tabi, ensuring agility and stealth in every step.
[hr] 
[center][big][b]Personality:[/b][/big][/center]
Renji Kaguya is a mysterious figure, shrouded in an enigmatic aura that makes him hard to reach by normal folk. He is cool and calm, traits he picked up on by his adopted mother. Despite being part of a close-knit community, Renji guards his thoughts and emotions carefully, maintaining an air of secrecy between even his clanmates. The only people he will truly open up to are those who have earned his respect in battle. Renji views himself as an arm of Kirigakure and has deep loyalty ingrained into him when it comes to the village. Through his years of working for Kirigakure, Renji's experiences traversing the diverse landscapes of the ninja world have bestowed upon him a profound wisdom and worldliness. Guided by strong convictions to lead the Kaguya clan, his decisions are deliberate, reflecting a deep understanding of the complexities of the world around him.

Despite his intimidating presence, Renji is a trustworthy ally who has saved dozens of allies on the battlefield. His actions are governed by a strong moral compass, and those who earn his trust find a steadfast companion who will never leave their side. Loyalty is a value he holds dear, making Renji a reliable and respected figure in the ninja community. 

Despite these qualities though, Renji is bull headed and typically goes to great lengths to follow through with plans in his own way. He follows his own path no matter what life throws at him, and Renji is proud of that too. Filled with dreams and pride Renji is an unshakable force in Kirigakure. He believes that a strong ninja is able to withstand whatever life throws at them, and Renji works his fingers to the literal bone to prove his worth to himself and the village of Kirigakure no Sato. 

[list][*][i]Alignment:[/i] Chaotic Neutral
[*][i]Favorite Drink:[/i] Renji spends every morning he can drinking freshly squeezed orange juice.
[*][i]Tastiest Spirit:[/i] The most delicious spirit that Renji has ever consumed was an injured, starved and forsaken rainbow dragon spirit named Noryusei. It tasted liked a perfectly marbled steak , basted in butter and garlic. Renji calls on the spirit often and he has always favored the flavor of beef. 
[*][i]Favorite Crop to Grow:[/i] As an owner of his own farm Renji has a favorite crop to grow for the Kawazaiwa family, that being the one that yields him the most cash annually of course. Renji excitedly alternates his crops between soy beans and his cash crop, sugar beets.
[*][i]Place of Study:[/i] Ever since he was old enough to form a sword out of his bones, Renji has been obsessed with mastering the art of the blade. He is excellently skilled with the blade and views it as an extension of himself. Renji has trained since he was seven years old at the Bone Draw Dojo in Kirigakure. The dojo is ran by practiced swordsman of the Kaguya clan and teaches a unique style of Iado that emphasizes using Death Bone Pulse to surprise opponents.
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] Ever since he lost his mother to a rare occurrence of the bone disease returning, Renji dreams of becoming the clan leader and making his name known to the village as someone who stands for the wellbeing of his people.
[*][i]Favorite Hobby:[/i] While he cannot ingest food Renji does have an insatiable appetite for spirits. He loves to spend his time hunting for spirits to devour and can often be found sailing the seas seeking out lost demons to snack on. He is an accomplished sailor. 
[*][i]Fears:[/i] The idea of a centipede makes Renji's skin absolutely crawl. He hates the fact that they have so many legs and a long spindly body. Renji will go out of his way to kill anything that remotely resembles a centipede.[/list]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Village:[/b] Kirigakure no Sato
[b]Rank:[/b] Chuunin
[b]Combat Style:[/b] Using the venom crafted inside of the Cursed Seal of Paradise, Renji typically begins battle by attacking his enemies from afar using venomous bone bullets. Renji is also able to manipulate corpses of spirits and he tries to make use of these powers in battle, trapping his opponent with demon arms or launching a rainbow dragons fire at a distance. If the ninja cannot break his opponents defenses Renji will use his signature jutsu, Dance of the Seedling Fern, to grow large bone spikes around the battlefield that he can travel through and attack his opponent in stealth. Renji is also a highly skilled Sensor and uses his adept ninjutsu skillset to corner his opponent into close quarters combat, his specialty.

[list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 13 (+3)
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 10
[*][b]Control:[/b] 12
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 13
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 15
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 10
[*][b]Sage Mode:[/b] 10
[*][b]Power Rank:[/b] C-Rank
[/list]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[quote=On Person]
5 kunai, 10 shuriken, 25m of wire , 5 exploding tags, 1 smoke bomb, 1 flash bang - inside of his pockets[/quote]

[b]Companions:[/b] (0/1)
[b]Affinity:[/b] Fuuton
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities and Concentrations[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c] [quote=All-Killing Ash Bones] Due to the unique, experimental procedure that he underwent in order to cure a life threatenening ossification of his body, Renji can devour spirits and store up to 6 spirits corpses in his bones. With the concentration [Living Bone Hunger] he can partially summon those spirits for battle.
[I]Current List of Spirits Absorbed:[/i]
[List][*]Noryusei - Rainbow Dragon
[*]Tsukamushin - Demon Lurker
[*]Kankaku - Cursed Swordsman
[/list]
The [Living Bone Hunger] jutsu do not have access to any passive effects of jutsu, instead their strength comes from their versatility. Due to Renji's soul being tainted by the corpses of spirits he stores in his bones, Renji's chakra is a flaming mix of blue and black colors. [/quote]

[c][b]Second Ability[/b][c] [quote=Cursed Seal of Paradise] On his throat there is a black circular seal with a spiral inside of it. This seal was placed on Renji Kaguya by his mother to prevent unintentional ossification of his bones by absorbing natural energy from the environment around Renji. Renji has learned to mix his chakra with this uniquely sealed natural energy to create a potent venom in his body. This venom is called Devil's Snare. Renji has full immunity from this venom. Devil's Snare is introduced through the bloodstream by direct contact with the blood. Upon onset the victim will feel an immediate, sharp pain in the area affected. Devil's Snare has Strength equal to Renji Kaguya's Control. The effect of the venom is described below.
[spoiler=Devil's Snare]
Devil's Snare has a [i]paralyzing[/i] effect, with [Control] Strength. Upon application a battle of the venoms Strength vs the victims Endurance ensues. 
[/spoiler][/quote] 

[c][b]Third Ability[/b][c] [quote=Reaper Sage] The Cursed Seal of Paradise gives Renji the ability to mold nature energy in his body, and with practice he has achieved skill using Reaper Sage Mode. By using chakra molded with nature energy Renji is able to lure the dark forces of the human soul into his grasp for battle. Renji can maintain Reaper Sage Mode for Sage Mode/5 posts. 

[spoiler=Reaper Sage Mode]
[b]Mastery Level 0[/b]
[b][Sage Mode][/b] Mastery: 0
[i]Form Unlocked: 0[/i]
[b]Stat Boost:[/b] +3 Chakra Pool always active (this counts against your max stat total)
[b]Ability Unlocked:[/b] None

[b]Mastery Level 1[/b]
[b][Sage Mode][/b] Mastery: 10
[i]Form Unlocked: 1[/i]
[b]Stat Boost:[/b] +5 Chakra Pool
[b]Ability Unlocked:[/b] Reaper Cloak
In this form Renji is covered in a flowing, black and white chakra cloak. The chakra armor forms over his skin and gives him the appearance of an outlined skeleton. The chakra armor protects Renji with [Control] Strength. 

[b]Mastery Level 2[/b]
[b][Sage Mode][/b] Mastery: 20
[i]Form Unlocked: 2[/i]
[b]Stat Boost:[/b]+5 Chakra Pool +5 Control
[b]Ability Unlocked:[/b] Death's Door
In this form Renji grows two long, bone horns at his crown. He is now able to sense fear in living beings as a taste in the air around him, for a range of 25 meters. He is able to taste different people's fear and distinguish the amount of fear sources around him. 

[b]Mastery Level 3[/b]
[b][Sage Mode] [/b]Mastery: 30
[i]Form Unlocked: 3[/i]
[b]Stat Boost:[/b] +10 Chakra Pool, +5 Control
[b]Ability Unlocked: [/b]  Adept Mastery
With adept mastery of Reaper Sage mode, Renji is able to use the abilities of his previous forms in Form 0.

[b]Mastery Level 4[/b]
[b][Sage Mode][/b] Mastery: 40
[i]Form Unlocked: 4[/i]
[b]Stat Boost:[/b] +10 Chakra Pool, +10 Control
[b]Ability Unlocked:[/b] Fate's Hand
In this form he can harness dark spiritual energy in his body to strike with a burst of cursed chakra that increases the power of his attacks. Any attack from his body, including Death Bone Pulse techniques, strike with a secondary force equal to 1/2 Renji's Strength. 

[b]Mastery Level 5[/b]
[b][Sage Mode][/b] Mastery: 50
[i]Form Unlocked: 5[/i]
[b]Stat Boost:[/b] +10 Chakra Pool, +10 Control, +5 Willpower
[b]Ability Unlocked:[/b] Complete Mastery
Having mastered all the forms Renji Kaguya is capable of utilizing any abilities from Forms 1-4 in Form 0.
[/spoiler][/quote][/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b][c]
[quote=Sensory][b]Sensor[/b]
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote]

[quote=Fuuton Affinity][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an [b]cutting[/b] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Cutting)]Fuuton has a natural [b]cutting[/b] property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote=Suiton Affinity][color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Suiton has a passive [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Enveloping)]Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote=Mist Release][color=#80a0ff][b]Mist Release[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Mist, an extension composed of Fuuton and Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Mist. Mist has an [b]encroaching[/b] effect. You must be a former or present Kiri shinobi and have both Suiton and Fuuton to utilize this concentration.
[spoiler=Passive (Encroaching)]Mist naturally [b]encroaches[/b]. This causes all mist jutsu to grow over time. Mist jutsu will passively grow at 1/10th their size per post, allowing them to not only become larger but also refill areas within themselves that has been displaced. While Mist has limited offensive power, it's a supplementary superpower that can completely alter the course of a battle by manipulating the battlefield, and the people on it.[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote=Chiton Affinity][color=#8B0000][b]Chiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Chiton, and advanced form of Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Chiton affinity. Chiton has an [b]Bruising[/b] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Bruising)]Chiton has an [b]Bruising[/b] effect. When cast, Chiton jutsu naturally draw blood towards themselves, which can be devastating to the people around it. When within [Strength]/10m a person, Chiton techniques draw blood in that person towards, often causing large bruises on them. This manifests as a strike of [Strength]/3 per posts. [/spoiler][/quote]

[quote=Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu][color=#444F51][b]Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color]
This user is able to utilize Storage Fuuinjutsu and Force Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Storage or Force Classification. Storage Fuuinjutsu can be used to store supplies, weapons, armor, or anything in between. Force Fuuinjutsu are used to release, counteract, and capture energy.[/quote]

[quote=Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu][color=#444F51][b]Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color]
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.[/quote]

[quote=Iijutsu][color=#008b5e][b]Iijutsu[/b][/color]
This concentration allows for the user to user chakra to modify, speed up, or slow down the biological processes of a living creature. Iijutsu is known for it's advanced nature and requires precise chakra control to work effectively. It can be differentiate from normal techniques by the faint light green color of the chakra used in Iijutsu techniques.[/quote]

[quote=Ninjutsu: Advanced Channeling]
This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any Ninjutsu that is designed to be channeled, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method.[/quote]
[c]
[b]Taijutsu[/b][c] [quote=Death Bone Pulse][b]Bone Control[/b]
A member of the Kaguya clan, this shinobi has mastered the gift of their clan and can consciously control their bone as if they were a muscle, forcing their body to ossify and grow as they see fit.[/quote]

[quote=Sword Weapons] The fundamental skill of [b][Sword Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

[quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote]

[quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

[quote=Stealth]The fundamental skill of [b][Stealth][/b] describes the user’s proficiency in remaining silent, unseen and unnoticed as they go about tasks. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

[quote=Weapons Crafting]
With large amounts of experience in the forge and with creation, individuals with this concentration are able to craft and create most types of weapons and armor. While this typically doesn’t grant the individual himself any additional powers, it allows him to make more powerful tempered gear for himself and shinobi than what can typically be found. However, those with such familiarity with weapons and armor are often skilled at noticing the strengths and weaknesses of weapons they face, and allow them to more easily exploit them.
[i]Requires [Deft Hands] Concentration[/i][/quote]
[c]
[b]Tenkujutsu[/b][c] [quote=Tenkujutsu]The user of this style has a strong affinity towards spirits. They are able to utilize certain techniques to combat and subdue spirits, Jinchuuriki, Genma, etc. Practitioners have noted their chakra to gain a [b][color=#8C004C][nocode][b][color=#8C004C]Maroon[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] color tint when using these techniques. Tenkujutsu share a pyramid with the prerequisite concentration. [/quote][/table]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu] [spoiler=Mist Style]
*[color=#80a0ff][b]Hidden Mist Technique[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kiri-nin
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 10x10x10m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 4 meters in any direction. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to 1/2 the user's Chakra Pool.

*Moving Mist Technique
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause the mist to shift and move in whatever direction they please. This mist moves at [Control] speed, and while casting this technique the user cannot move or cast other techniques.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sensory] 
[b]Mind's Eye • Chakra Vision[/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into the user's eyes they are able to sense chakra in a 25 meter radius. The chakra appears as a flame in their mind's eye. In a 10 meter range the user is able to distinguish specific features of chakra sources. This jutsu lasts for 5 posts. 
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu] 
[spoiler=Death Bone Pulse]
~Death Bone Pulse • Proximal Phalanx Bone Senbon
D-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will ossify the tip of their fingers, then make a throwing motion. Causing the ossification to fly off of their hands as if thrown.

Death Bone Pulse • Humerus Windmill Shuriken
D-Ranked Taijutsu
The clan member will cause their arm bone to ossify and fold in on itself until it is in the shape of a collapsible windmill shuriken, then the user can pull it out of their shoulder.

~Death Bone Pulse • Bone Kunai
D-Ranked Taijutsu
The user focuses any part of their body, causing it to ossify on the surface and create a kunai made out of bone that can be broken off the body and used as a weapon.

~Death Bone Pulse • Hand Knife Edge
D-Ranked Taijutsu
The user’s hand will ossify and create a straight blade of bone that extends just past the fingertips, resting on the back of their hand.

Death Bone Pulse • Patella Sword Edge
D-Ranked Taijutsu
The user’s kneecap will ossify and a bone will grow out of it. As the bone grows it takes the shape of a katana. The sword is is 1 meter long, with an 80 centimeter long blade. The user is able to store the sword in an out of their hip once it has been crafted, their hip acting as a sheath.  

C-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will put the arm forward and ossify the bones of their entire forearm until they have created a 1 meter long, cone shaped, lance tip at their fingertips. Due to the formidable nature of this lance, while the user has this lance attached to their arm they receive a +6 Strength, -6 Willpower buff.

~Death Bone Pulse • Mend
C-Ranked Taijutsu
The user causes the bones injured to ossify, completely fixing minor breaks and fractures over the course of a single post.

800/800
~Death Bone Pulse • Dead Bone Shackles
C-Ranked Taijutsu
The user is able to form a layer of bone on their palm then make a throwing motion, launching it through the air. This bone will attempt to wrap around the target's wrists, keeping them close to each other and restraining the target with the user’s strength.

Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Camellia
B-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will either draw a blade made of bone from their body, or use one they have already created. With a 25 meter dash the user comes full speed forward and slashes with their blade, then they bounce into the air and create 5 meters of distance between them and the opponent. In order to see the attack coming the target must have a Perception Technique of equal or greater rank than this technique, without such a Perception Technique it is virtually impossible to completely dodge this technique.

B-Ranked Taijutsu
The user will ossify the tip of their fingers and create a bullet shaped projectile at each of the tips. For 5 posts the user to able to fling any number of these projectiles with individual Strength and Speed. The bullets can fly 60 meters before falling to the ground.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Iado]
*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Ancestral Focus][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The hallmark of Iaido is its practitioners abilities to launch an attack even when their swords are sheathed. This Discipline represents the practitioner's capacity to consistently execute a sword draw and slash all in one movement by gripping the edge of the scabbard and pulling the scabbard slightly forward before drawing the sword. This Discipline enables the practitioner to immediately draw their sword and attack at the start of combat.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Weapon Mastery][/color][/b]
Since Iaido is a style that prioritizes speed over brute strength, wise usage of the blade is paramount to the practitioner's success in the style. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge of their weapon's strengths and weaknesses in combat, allowing them to use the weapon more efficiently both inside and outside of its use in Iaido techniques and avoid unnecessarily presenting their weapon's blind spots to the opponent.

*[color=#8B658B][b][Iaido • Ambidexterity][/b][/color]
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize both hands equally and as effectively without any penalty. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

*[b][color=#8B658B]*[Iaido • One with the Sheath][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]8 Speed.[/i]
The practitioner has learned how to more quickly and efficiently sheath his blades. The practitioner can now seamlessly transition from drawing their blade to slash to sheathing their blade, allowing the practitioner to sheath their sword in half the time, up to a maximum speed equal to their Speed score, for the more rapid execution of Iaido techniques.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Last Breath][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The most iconic (and most basic) strike of Iaido, the practitioner quickly draws and cuts with their blade in a wide arc in one fluid motion. This simultaneous draw and attack straight from the scabbard makes Iaido well-suited for an initial surprise attack and for taking advantage of openings presented by the opponent.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Mantra][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple yet potent defense, especially against other weapons users, the practitioner partially draws the sword from its scabbard and blocks incoming attacks with the back of their blade. This technique is ineffective against opponents with higher Strength than the practitioner's Strength.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Last Rites][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A defensive technique particularly useful when an opponent is close to the practitioner or is clinching them in a grapple, the practitioner grabs the hilt of their sword with a reverse grip and rams the butt or pommel of the hilt into the opponent's body, pushing the opponent back a number of meters equal to the difference between their Strength scores. Conversely, against opponents with higher Strength than their own, the practitioner can use this technique to push themselves back a number of meters equal to their own Strength score. The speed and simplicity of the attack can push opponents away and give the practitioner the needed space to set up additional attacks.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Clouding Eyes][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]8 Speed.[/i]
A simple technique meant to cripple the target's vision, the practitioner draws the sword from its scabbard and aims a quick slash at the eyes. This technique can be done in any single direction to either target one or both of the opponent's eyes.

*[Iaido • Shinigami Draw]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Losing the use of one's hand or arm in a fight can be a death sentence, but Iaido has found a simple, elegant response to this desperate situation. Using their free hand, the practitioner momentarily braces the edge of their sword against the inside of the scabbard before drawing. While it does not confer the instant acceleration benefit of its parent technique, this Discipline does allow the practitioner to use Iaido techniques at their normal speed even with only one hand.

800/800
*[Iaido • Ancestral Visage]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Using Iaido to its fullest requires a keen eye and quick reactions, enabling its users to target weaknesses and openings that their opponents present almost instantaneously. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to attack openings that present themselves, the practitioner now able to reflexively attack an opening in almost the same moment that it is observed. This Discipline reduces the gap of time between a practitioner recognizing a potential opening for attack and launching the attack to exploit said opening to almost nil.

*[Iaido • Death’s Gate]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed.
Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before sheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have a Perception technique of equal or higher rank than this technique. Otherwise, they cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.

*[Iaido • Peace in Death]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
An abnormally aggressive technique in Iaido, this technique serves as a preemptive counter, attacking the opponent in the split moment between drawing back to prepare an attack and launching said attack. Violently torquing the muscles in their legs, the practitioner more quickly accelerates to their maximum speed (or instantly accelerating to their max speed if their Strength is equal or higher than their Speed) than with normal movement. With this movement, the practitioner bolts toward the opponent and launches an attack, cutting the opponent as they pass to their side. This technique can be used while moving to immediately change direction instead before launching the attack. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have a Perception technique of equal or higher rank than this technique.

*[Iaido • Shinigami’s Wrath]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A technique refining the concept of targeting multiple opponents with a single draw, the practitioner uses their sheath hand to reverse grip the hilt. Using the one hand, the practitioner quickly torques their body and cuts with a reverse hand slash a full 360 degrees before immediately sheathing the blade. This technique can strike multiple opponents at once, and the reverse grip of the sword allows the practitioner to more easily defend against counterattacks immediately after.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tenkujutsu] [spoiler=Living Bone Hunger]
Living Bone Hunger • Cursed Rainbow Dragon Hide
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user performs a series of hand seals and then opens their mouth up wide. A fearsome dragon with a golden, scaly hide will appear out of the users mouth with [Control] Speed and Strength. The dragon can fly anywhere within 10 meters of the user and act as a 3 x 3 x 3 meter chakra barrier. This jutsu lasts 3 posts before fading, or if the dragon is destroyed by greater Strength. The dragon cannot perform any tasks or actions besides traveling and forming a barrier.

Living Bone Hunger • Noryusei's Word
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user performs a series of hand seals and then their head transforms into the appearance of a golden dragon's. The user's neck grows three times it's length and takes on a serpentine shape, allowing the user to look in a 360 degree angle. This physical transformation lasts for 3 posts. With a final handsign the user is able to spit 1 ball of spiritual fire, 1 meter in diameter, at their target. The fireball shoots 10 meters in the air before wisping away. The fireball does not cause any fires or burns.

Living Bone Hunger • Lurker's Grasp
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user performs a series of hand seals and somewhere within 10 meters of the user demonic hands will pop out of the ground and grab at the target's 2 feet. The hands appear at [Control] Speed and grip with [Control] Strength. The grip lasts for 3 posts before fading.

Living Bone Hunger • Tsukamushin's Shriek
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user performs a series of hand seals and their head transforms into the shape of a female demon's for 3 posts. While transformed the user is able to emit 1 loud scream that forms a destroys the particulates in the air, 10 meters around them, with [Control] Speed and Strength. 

Living Bone Hunger • Kankaku's Arm
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user performs a series of hand seals and then opens a portal in front of their stomach. The user reaches into their stomach and can pull out a spectral sword. The sword will float around the user and can be used to attack in a 10 meter range of the user, with [Control] Speed and Strength. This jutsu lasts for 3 posts before the sword fades away.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center][spoiler=Historical Accounts]
Born in the morning during a heavy, Spring downpour, Renji's soft cries could barely be heard over the rain. Renji was a small baby with dark, black hair. He was a very cute, little baby and his mother and father instantly fell in love with their first born son. The two of them sat with Ranji in the hospital bed for days, holding their precious child and taking in their moments with him at grandeur. They were so ready to take him home.

Unfortunately for the new parents, Renji was born with an extremely rare bone disease. His body was destined to ossify completely, and he had only weeks to live without the precious treatment of the Kaguya clan. Renji's mother loved him very much and wanted the best for her son so she sent a messenger dove for the clan immediately. The family waited for precious days for the clan to respond, they were anything but patient though. Renji's mother was scared for her baby boy and his father cursed his body for passing down wicked genes. The two were happy in love, but this would create an eternal rift between them. Nevertheless the Kaguya clan, after careful deliberation, decided to accept Renji into their midst and arrived at the hospital to take their new child. The parents weren't told anything about Renji's proposed future, and it was very much proposed.

While the mother and father waited for Renji's fate to be decided, the clan was busy making important talks over the possibility of curing Renji's disease. Recently the clan had stumbled upon ancient studies on the procedure that the Kaguya clan used to cure the disease that gave them their bone manipulation powers. According to their studies it was possible to alter the chakra system of the Kaguya while performing the procedure. It took some time to decide on it, but Renji's fate would be sealed. It was determined that he would undergo this experimental procedure. The clan wanted to create a perfect weapon out of Renji's body and they expected this procedure to be their ace in the hole. 

At just a week old baby Renji was placed on the surgery table. They cut into his bones and began the sacred procedure as normal. When everything normal was done, however, a practiced surgeon entered the scene to begin the experimental procedure. He was there to rewire Renji's chakra system while his body was tender from the surgery. The man pulled his tenketsu all over his body while Renji remained in a stasis, altering the way the boys chakra pools interacted with the vessels that flowed chakra in and out of them. When he was done he painted the fresh wounds on Renji's head with red paint and then released to stasis jutsu Renji was under. Suddenly the boys heart began beating and he began pulsating on the table as chakra began flowing through his body once again like normal. Renji screamed out in pain as his stomach began to ossify, the poor baby writhing and shaking with agony. Before the procedure Renji had a normal, healthy chakra network, but the doctors alterations to his body triggered something dangerous in the infant. Renji's stomach began ossifying and turned to bone, along with much of his intestinal tract. Renji let out a loud cry, himself in pain from the sudden state of his gastrointestinal tract. 

As the days went on Renji was watched by the clan leader personally. The boy had suddenly stopped eating but he seemed to be as healthy as expected nevertheless. Inside of his body Renji was undergoing a startling matter of fact. Renji was sustaining his life off of his own soul. With his altered chakra system Renji became able to feed on spirit. The doctor who had performed the surgery knew the most about this circumstance, and so the leader of the Kaguya clan entrusted Renji to him and his wife. They were expected to make Renji a powerful warrior with skills unlike any ever seen. They had a tall order to fill, but the task couldn't have been trusted to better ninjas. 

The adopted parents of Renji Kaguya were two very strange people. The father was the surgeon who had altered Renji's body to devour spirits. He was an enigmatic, quirky man who was certainly strange and reserved. His name was Takato. Takato wasn't much of a father figure but he was successful in teaching his adopted son about his mutant body. Renji was a rare case of success in the experiment and he would grow up on a rare diet of juice and the occasional spirit. Takato didn't care much for the boy no matter what he did right, but he did teach the boy good work ethic. Takato also happened to be the one who helped Renji develop his skill with Death Bone Pulse.

Renji's adopted mother was named Carole and she was a highly reputable ninja in Kirigakure. She had unmatched skill in Fuuinjutsu and worked to seal many spirits up for the village. Carole was unlike her husband Takato. Their arranged marriage was something that Carole loathed in her life, but she made the best of it and poured all of her love into Renji. The jounin found Renji to be exceptionally intelligent at a young age and showered him in praise for his efforts at walking, talking and other fundamental tasks he would attempt. Between his mother and father Renji had a topsy turvy time at home, but he proved to adapt well and thrived in his unusual household. 

When he was 5, Takato pushed Renji into the academy for ninja training. The boy had shown some aptitude for ninjutsu by altering his bone structure, and that was enough for Takato. Fortunately for Renji he was smart and his mother was an awesome teacher. He made it through the academy at a remarkably young age, graduating when he was 7.  Renji made his first kill before he had ever gone grocery shopping by himself and as it would prove throughout the years, he was suited to be a shinobi for Kirigakure just fine. Renji had all the qualities of a ninja. He was strong, swift, deliberate, durable, intelligent, crafty and most of all he had a goal.

Since he was young enough to understand the circumstances of his birth Renji knew that the world would have to change. The boy saw the curse of the Kaguya to be heavy. Knowing that kids were born into the clan in such a way was horrible for the young boy to grasp. From a young age he had composed the goal of becoming the leader of the Kaguya Clan and protecting children.

For the years he spent as a genin, Renji struggled. At such a young age Renji was being crammed with information daily. His rival team was a daily stressor, and his youth would only get in the way. Renji wanted to live his life free but with the constraints of his ninja duties he often found himself conforming to higher ranks and that bothered the young kid. Of course time would press on and he would mature. Renji spent four years as a Genin but eventually he beat his rival and ascended to the rank of chuunin. 

As a chuunin Renji found himself training less to master his skills and practicing his abilities on the battlefield. Despite his age Renji was incredibly talented and the village sent him on many national missions. Renji served as an excellent spy and he worked his ass off. 

One day when he came home from a mission Renji found his mother sitting at the kitchen table looking terribly stressed. She had a piece of paper in her hand and it was clear she had been crying. "Come here son." She said to Renji and explained to him that the ossification of her bones had returned. She was destined to become a young corpse, but she had one last gift for Renji to pass on before she died. 

The clan knew that due to Renji's unique status he could eat spirits, and it was also known that the chances of ossification spreading from his stomach were very real. Over the years Carole had devoted her work to creating a cursed seal that could prevent this. She had even tried a prototype on herself, which was how the disease returned to her body. But this time she was certain she ironed it all out and wanted to give Renji "a fighting chance." All he had to do was accept her offer, and the boy deeply trusted his mother; Renji agreed without hesitation. 

The next day Carole placed the Cursed Seal of Paradise on Renji. He was guaranteed not to have the ossification return as long as he exercised his altered chakra network. Renji was deeply thankful for his mother and for a rare occurrence he cried in front of people after the cursed seal was placed. Not long after that Carole died and left her family alone on this world. Takato wasn't moved much by this, but Renji was greatly tore up. One day he decided to move out of his childhood home to escape the memories. Renji was still young but he was a wise boy. He made the best use of himself by moving out. 

With more free time on his hands Renji lengthened his time at the Bone Draw Dojo and began practicing his skills more often than ever before. He discovered that he could produce a potent venom inside of his cursed seal, and it didn't take long for the boy to push himself far enough to tap into the dormant power of his cursed seal either. By flowing the natural energy infused chakra of his seal through his body Renji could tap into his cursed human energy and enhance his attacks for a short time. It was clear he would need a lot of practice but Renji was proud of himself for tapping into the gift his mother left him. In honor of her final gift to him Renji named this Sage Mode after the one who took Carole, the Reaper. 

One day while walking to Carole's grave to pay his respects Renji found himself overpowered by the desire to run. He took off in a full sprint to find his moms grave. When he arrived Renji was out of breath but he felt invigorated by the spirit of her memories. Carole's spirit had reached out to him and he felt stronger than ever before. That day Renji promised himself to avoid letting his dreams become dreams. He resolved to become a great swordsman and protect the children of the Kaguya clan. Renji began the path to manhood that day, and it would prove to be a long and arduous path. Never one to falter, he was ready for what life would throw at him.[/spoiler][hr]
[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4065752]King of Cats[/url]
[b]Organization Equipment:[/b] 0/0
[b]Organization Jutsu:[/b] 0/0
[b]Ryo:[/b] 36/36
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 0/0
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (0/75)
[hr]
Last edited by King of Cats on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Trainer

[Mod]Island of Keiko

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:39 pm

2/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold