Akio Rank Up + Image Fixes

ThatGuy

Akio Rank Up + Image Fixes

Post by ThatGuy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 pm

Application:Akio
Change: Ranking up Akio from B to A rank. I'm choosing Scaled Fundraiser and for the lump sum perk I'm going to add (Evolve- Heavenly Taijutsu) to Shirai. In addition to this I'm fixing everyone's broke image links as well as aging them up 2 years.

Akio

Code: Select all

[center][big][big][b]Akio[/b][/big][/big]
The Bandit King of Tea

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/yaMq0lq.png[/IMG]
[A leader needs strength. Lucky fer ya, I got plenty ‘ta spare.][/center]
[hr]
[center][b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 32
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 6'6"
[b]Weight:[/b] 240 pounds
[b]Physical Features:[/b] 
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Akio has unruly brown hair, dull brown eyes, and a bit of stubble. 
[*][i]Body:[/i] Akio is quite tall for your average person and has large muscles to accentuate his size. 
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i]Akio has multiple scars on his torso from his career as a bandit. One down the side of his body reaching from below his right armpit to his lower back. Another one that starts at the top of the sternum and reaches the bottom of his rib cage. Two side by side stab marks right next to his spine. Another two stab marks on his back just below his shoulder. Two stab marks near his heart and lastly one lone stab mark next to his bellybutton.[/list]
[b]Clothing/Accessories:[/b] Akio wears a brown and white patterned cloth jacket along with brown pants and a pair of boots. 
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[list][*][i]General:[/i] Akio has a kind heart despite being a bandit. While he loves the thrill of combat, he looks down on those who kill innocents. He views his crew as family and is willing to go against his own morals to provide for and protect them. Akio also harbors a powerful anger within him which he tries to keep in check.
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] To one day be able to provide for his family without them being criminals.
[*][i]Fears:[/i] For harm to come to his family or one day lose himself to his anger.
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i]Akio had a very basic combat style: bash them with a big stick. Aside from that he tries to keep the focus on him in an attempt to avoid any allied casualties.[/list]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Village:[/b] Tea Country
[b]Rank:[/b] A-Rank

[list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 15
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 50
[*][b]Control:[/b] 10
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 50
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 28
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 30
[*][b]Power Rank:[/b] A-Rank
[/list]
[b]Equipment:[/b] A five foot long Kanabo is carried on Akio's back.
[b]Companions:[/b] Shirai, Koukai (2/2)
[b]Affinity/Specialization:[/b] [Rigid Structure]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities and Concentrations[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c]
[c][b]Second Ability[/b][c]
[c][b]Third Ability[/b][c][/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][c]
[b]Taijutsu[/b][c][Rigid Structure], [Sword Weapons], [Hafted Weapons][c]
[b]Genjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][/table]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu]
[spoiler= Basic Jutsu]
[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Clone Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing a set of handseals, the user forms a slight chakra 'body', thus creating a single, massless clone. The clone created from this technique is very basic and will dissipate when hit with anything. These clones do not possess vital signs or a unique chakra signature, meaning they don't disrupt the environment, and anything on their person is superficial. The clone has 1 in each stat. They are limited to basic movements.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their Chakra Pool draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's (Chakra Pool/2).

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to complete the task. Seals activated with this technique must be within 10 meters of the user's position.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Act of Tree Climbing][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Act of Water Surface Walking][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control 2 or lower are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Kai Release][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A rather simple technique that allows the user to escape from a genjutsu. The user will form a single ram seal and focus to reset their chakra system to purge themselves of foreign chakra. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=?p=1985641&t=5899683#p1985641]genjutsu rules.[/url]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu]
[spoiler=Shinden]
[spoiler=D-Rank]
*[color=olive][b][Shinden • Swaying Peltandra][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The use of larger swords and hafted weapons often makes close-quarters maneuvering of the practitioner's weapon more difficult. By placing one hand on the pommel/butt of the hilt or low section of the weapon's haft, the user is able to more easily maneuver, twist, slide, and flip their weapon in close quarters to cover a wider range of offensive and defensive options, using the second hand to give full power to their attacks and techniques. This Discipline represents the practitioner's mastery of this basic concept, allowing them to lessen the impact of their weapon's natural blind spots and weaknesses.

*[color=olive][b][Shinden • Stream Splitting][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple setup technique, the practitioner quickly and continuously spins their weapon in their hands, capable of switching their weapon between each hand if they wish. This technique can serve as a defense against projectiles and attacks, but its primary purpose is to set up the practitioner for their next attack or technique. Any attack or technique used after the practitioner uses this technique will be instantly launched at the practitioner's maximum Strength and Speed.

*[color=olive][b][Shinden • Branch Cleaver][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
One of Shinden's most basic offensive techniques, the practitioner raises their weapon over their head, using gravity and inertia to add momentum to their next attack. The practitioner then launches a ferocious two-handed swing in any single direction. The practitioner executes the cut in a circular motion, allowing them to quickly bring the weapon back to guard against a potential counterattack.

*[color=olive][b][Shinden • Royal Fern][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]8 Strength, 8 Speed.[/i]
Using Shinden's superlative strength to bend the earth to their will, the practitioner spins their weapon and strikes the ground with a powerful blow, breaking the ground beneath them. Depending on the terrain, slabs of earth, rock, and stone will be uplifted where the practitioner struck, providing a temporary barrier against projectiles and attacks. These slabs of earth have a Strength equal to the practitioner's Strength, but they only remain for three posts.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu]N/A[/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center][spoiler=Historical Accounts]Akio doesn't speak much about his life before joining his crew. His father was the founder of a village. Akio's mother died when he was very young so he has no memories of her. Growing up he had a simple life. Help around the house, make your bed and the like. When he turned 13 he met who would later become his wife. A girl named Eri. At age 18 they married and a few weeks later his father went missing. With the founder of the village gone it fell upon Akio to look after the city. He actually enjoyed it. Something about being a leader and helping others really appealed to him. It didn't last for long however. A group of bandits approached him about an overdue payment. It seemed that Akio's father ran away because he could not pay the bandits. Akio tried to reason with them but it resulted in the death of his wife and two stab wounds in his back. The bandits gave him one more month to come up with the money. Instead of paying them Akio simply left the village.

Having nowhere to go, Akio began to live on the streets. Getting into fights left and right. In fact he had gotten pretty good at it. It was to the point where they needed multiple guards to subdue him. The anger from losing his wife made him eager for a fight. It wasn't long before Akio was well known in his new village as a troublemaker. It was then that his teacher found him. Admiring the strength the boy showed, the Shinden master invited him into his home. The man thought that maybe if Akio could channel his anger into something he wouldn't be so lost. But Akio continued to get into scraps. Learning Shinden didn't seem to help him at all. Akio's sensei confronted him about it and in rage Akio killed the man.

Running far away from the unjust murder he just committed, Akio joined what is now his crew. It was a small group of ten people plus their leader. The leader was cowardly and greedy. He often hid during raids and claimed the majority of the loot for himself. Not even a month after Akio joined he became fed up with them and challenged them to a duel for leadership. With the entire group's consent Akio fought the leader and killed him with one powerful shinden strike. Since then he has been the leader of the group and no one has challenged his position. The years changed Akio from a wrathful teen to a kind leader. Despite the horrors of being a bandit Akio tries to help where he can. Putting his crew before everyone else including himself. He had gained a family and he would be damned if anyone was going to try and hurt it.

The giant took a day to celebrate. His entire crew went to the bar where they found a girl by the name of Tsubaki. A missing nin who Akio found interesting. After a night of conversation the man invited her to join the crew. They would grow on each other throughout their time spent together. Eventually Akio would see the girl as his own daughter.

Eventually however, Akio found himself losing control of his anger. So with a heavy heart, he decided to leave his crew for a while. It was time to work on himself, and he decided honing his Shinden would be the best way to do so. 

[/spoiler][hr]
[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1959682] ThatGuy [/url]
[b]Ryo:[/b] 196/388
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 2/2 (Scaled Accountant) , (Scaled Fundraiser)
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (0/75)
[hr]
Shirai

[hr]
[center][big][big][b]Shirai[/b][/big][/big]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PPVrbgy.png[/img]

[b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Henchman
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Shirai has long blonde hair as well as blue eyes along with what some might call a handsome face. 
[*][i]Body:[/i] Shirai is rather scrawny for his size. He is 5’8” tall and weighs 140 pounds.
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i]Shirai has a couple of stab wounds on his chest. One next to his navel and the other on his right side on the lower half of his rib cage.[/list]
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[list][*][i]General:[/i] Until recently, Shirai was a very self-centered individual but the present company he enjoys has changed him for the better. While he does have a caring heart, he still retains some of his trickster behavior. Always looking for a laugh, he is quick to crack jokes even if it puts him in harm's way. 
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] Shirai wishes to find a comfortable spot to settle while he saves people’s lives (for decent pay)
[*][i]Fears:[/i] Losing those he has recently grown close to
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i] Shirai tries his best to stay out of fights. His role in combat is healing the wounded rather than making them. [/list]

[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Rank:[/b] C-Rank
[b]Stats[/b]
[list][*][b]Endurance:[/b] 5
[*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 5
[*][b]Control:[/b] 10
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 5
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 10
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 10
[/list]
[b]Equipment:[/b] In Shirai's backpack there is a medical kit containing: two scalpels, a pair of tweezers, 2 25-foot long rolls of gauze, 4 empty syringes, a needle with 10 feet of thread, two rags, a towel, A 25-foot long roll of tape, 10 alcohol wipe pads, a pair of scissors and a small bottle (8 ounces) of sterilizing alcohol.
[b]Elemental Affinities:[/b] Raiton
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities and Concentrations[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c][/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][c]
[b]Taijutsu[/b][c][Medicine], [Deft Hands][c]
[b]Genjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][/table]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu]
[spoiler=Basic Jutsu]
[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Clone Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing a set of handseals, the user forms a slight chakra 'body', thus creating a single, massless clone. The clone created from this technique is very basic and will dissipate when hit with anything. These clones do not possess vital signs or a unique chakra signature, meaning they don't disrupt the environment, and anything on their person is superficial. The clone has 1 in each stat. They are limited to basic movements.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their Chakra Pool draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's (Chakra Pool/2).

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to complete the task. Seals activated with this technique must be within 10 meters of the user's position.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Act of Tree Climbing][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Act of Water Surface Walking][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control 2 or lower are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Kai Release][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A rather simple technique that allows the user to escape from a genjutsu. The user will form a single ram seal and focus to reset their chakra system to purge themselves of foreign chakra. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=?p=1985641&t=5899683#p1985641]genjutsu rules.[/url]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu]
[spoiler=Arts of Medicine]
[spoiler=D-Rank]
[b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style • Bandage Wrapping][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The user knows how to utilize bandages, wrapping a wound in a manner that creates a near-perfect barrier from external forces, keeping the wound clean from bacteria. The bandage is tucked in place, preventing it from falling off, though excessive rubbing, pulling, or getting the bandage wet can cause it to fall off.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style • Wound Cleanse][/color][/b]
The user knows how to use sterile water or alcohol to clean out a wound, destroying any bacteria in the wound to prevent infection.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style • Injury Assessment][/color][/b]
Unlike the mystical means of diagnosis utilized through iijutsu, those who utilize the Arts of Medicine must learn the most effective manner to assess a patient. Learners of this discipline have learn the most effective manner to diagnose a patient, starting at the head, and assessing for head wounds, then moving down through the torso, both arms, the groin area, both legs, then the back. Those who learn this discipline will be able to account for any wounds that present with physical symptoms on a patient.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style • Pressure Points][/color][/b]
The user has learned all appropriate pressure points on a body. In the event of bleeding, they know where to apply pressure to slow the bleeding while treatment is administered.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style • Splint][/color][/b]
The user is able to create slings and wraps that support fractures, sprains, and breaks in patients.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu]N/A[/spoiler]

[hr]

[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center]

[hr]

Shirai was born to two members of the Yakuza. His father was the leader of a small branch in the area and his mother served as an underground doctor for the group. That being said, money was never an issue in the family. While they were not living luxurious lives they were better off than most in the town. Growing up Shirai idolized his mother. She saved lives every day. At a very young age he tried to imitate her. His mother noticed and taught him some of the basics of medical work. It took years but he eventually was able to do some minor jobs himself. Though he never did so on an actual person.

Age thirteen is when his life started to change. Shirai accidentally blabbed some information on the Yakuza's actions which resulted in multiple deaths. The actions of the group were table talk at his house so sometimes he forgot just how important the information was. Normally this would result in Shirai's death despite his age. Even though he was the son of their leader, the Yakuza demanded the kid's blood. Shirai's parents could not bring themselves to give up the boy. Giving him a good deal of cash and some medical supplies they smuggled him out of the village. Shirai would have to live on his own from then on. Never to see his parents again.

The cash lasted him a while but eventually he ended up on the streets. It was there that he learned to con people out of their money. But that wasn't the only way he kept himself alive. He became an underground doctor much like his mother. Charging high prices, Shirai patched up anyone willing to pay. Between that and conning people he got by just fine. Though with the occasional ass kicking from unhappy civilians. After getting stabbed from a deal gone wrong Akio saved the boy. Noticing how well he patched himself up Akio offered the boy a spot in his crew. They were in need of a medic. After a bit of haggling Shirai agreed to tag along as a medic but not a member of the crew.

However it wasn't long before he became an unofficial member of the crew. Sure just about everyone hated the kid but there was no denying he was important to the crew. Even as a new member joined. Tsubaki. Out of everyone in the crew, Shirai got along with her the best. It wasn't long before they became close friends. They built a reputation as a really good medical team in the crew. Everyone felt safe knowing those two would be there to patch them up. Naturally when the girl was kidnapped by some Yakuza and tortured, Shirai was the one to lead the charge. Knowing the most about the streets and the organization he was able to track her down. Even going so far as to be willing to die trying to save her. But thankfully Akio showed up and rescued both of them. After that incident things have been a little tense between the Yakuza and Akio's crew. Despite the truce that was made.

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1959682] ThatGuy [/url]
[b]Owner:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5642111#new] Akio [/url]
[b]Lump Sum Perks:[/b] 1/1 (Evolve - Heavenly Taijutsu)
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (0/25)

Since the Koukai's is just an image and age change I'll just post the top part of the app so you guys can just copy/paste over instead of having to look over the whole app to make sure I didn't try to sneak anything in

Koukai

[hr]
[center][big][big][b]Zurui, Koukai[/b][/big][/big]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gz0XfuY.png[/img]

[b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Henchman
[b]Age:[/b] 27

Payment:N/A
CharactersShow
Itotsuki, Abari Kirigakure Chuunin [color=#80a0ff]