NSRP

Katon Style

Post by NSRP » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:41 am

Katon

Fire Release

[img=80,80]https://narutosaigen.com/forums/images/smilies/Katon.png[/img]
Elemental Information:
Katon Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize katon and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the katon affinity. Katon has an ignition effect.
NocodeShow
[quote=Katon][color=orangered][b]Katon Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Katon affinity. Katon has a passive [color=orangered][i]ignition[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Ignition)]Katon's effect is [b]ignition[/b], which means that all katon jutsu, regardless of effect, start and spread fire from their source. Once a jutsu has been performed, the fire from the jutsu spreads at 1/3rd the speed of the technique, rounded down. That means a C-rank katon jutsu that moves at 13 speed would create subsequent fires that spread at 4 speed. These secondary fires require flammable material to continuously spread, otherwise they will burn out on their own. Additionally, Katon jutsu have a [b]Burning[/b] effect, and burn anyone they come in contact with with [Control] strength.[/spoiler][/quote]
Katon, the elemental affinity of fire, is considered to be one the most offensively dangerous of the five base elements. With burning properties, Katon can disable many opponents, limit their movement, and trap them in positions. Katon's effect is ignition, which means that all katon jutsu, regardless of effect, start and spread fire from their source. Once a jutsu has been performed, the fire from the jutsu spreads at 1/3rd the speed of the technique, rounded down. That means a C-rank katon jutsu that moves at 13 speed would create subsequent fires that spread at 4 speed. These secondary fires require flammable material to continuously spread, otherwise they will burn out on their own. Additionally, Katon jutsu have a Burning effect, and burn anyone they come in contact with with [Control] strength.

Below is a list of jutsu of varying rank to explore the different uses of Katon techniques.
D-Rank:
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Fireball[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 foot diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at [Control] speed and strength.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Torch[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small ball of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 10 meter radius and requires Strength greater than [Control] to destroy. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in it's location for 5 posts before fading.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Jet[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a cone that is up to five meters long and three meters wide at it's base. The cone travels at a speed equal to [Control] and impacts with a strength equal to [Control].

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Blackline Blaze[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user runs their hands alongside a potential fuel, once they take their fingers off everything the ran their hand over will ignite, the flame burning at [Control] Strength. Potentially useful in avoiding wildfires, having fueles for a fire used against them.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Heated Blade[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of [Control] or less strength with ease.
C-Rank:
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Scattering Flames[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest before spitting out a torrent of 15 individual fireballs, each 2 centimeter diameter. The fireballs are shot for up to 10 meters away at a speed and strength equal to [Control].

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame's Shadow[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone has stats equal to the user, and is capable of using Katon Jutsu. The clone will only last for 3 posts.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Erupting Burning Finger[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into their fingers, the user then attempts to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the fingers release a [Control] strength Explosion of Katon outward towards the targets body. If unused, lasts 3 posts.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Ripple[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into their body, the user will release a burst of flame around their entire body, coming outwards from them. This sphere of roiling fire pushes outward with [Control speed and impacts whatever it touches with [Control] strength, the sphere extending roughly 25 meters in radius from the user's body.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Bomb Creation[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the katon chakra in it in a [Control strength explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.
B-Rank:
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Idol of Amaterasu[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a clone made completely of Katon. This clone has stats equal to the user, and is capable of using Katon Jutsu. Contact with the clone causes [Control] Strength burns, and upon destruction it explodes with [Control] Strength force. [/nocode]

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user exhales a ring of fire up to 40 meters away at a speed equal to [Control]. On impact the ring immediately erupts outwards and upwards as it's dancing flames form a dome with a 5 meter diameter and a 3 meter pitch. The dome is held together at [Control] strength for 4 posts before falling apart into wild flames.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Lash[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user breathes out gently and sends a wire-thin line of flames at a target. The line can travel up to 40 meters from the user at [Control] speed. If it connects to a target, their body will suddenly burst into flames, igniting them and whatever they happen to be wearing in a searing inferno of flames.
A-Rank:
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Izanagi's Spear[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a condensed 5cm diameter, 3 meter long spear of fire in their hand then throw it at an opponent. At any time during the course of the spear's travel, the user may use Chakra Kai to activate the spear. This causes the spear to rapidly unwind and expand into a 10 meter long, 7 meter diameter whirlwind of fire at a speed of [Control]. On impact, the spear will then explode with [Control] strength.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Supernova[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] *[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will cause an existing instance of their *[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color] technique to collapse in at [Control] Strength and Speed, crushing and forcing the flames upon whatever is trapped.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Armor[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the needed hand seals, the user will release katon outward from their body rapidly as the fire twists around them. This fire forms a 3-inch layer of flames around their body that manifests at [Control] speed, and essentially provide a pseudo-defense against taijutsu for the next five posts. If anyone comes into contact with the armor, they will receive burns and incoming attacks will be repelled with [Control] strength.
S-Rank:
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • On the Precipice of a Cataclysm[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing a long string of hand seals, the user will bring their hands together as if to mold a ball of clay, focusing a massive amount of chakra into their hands. They will then slam their hands onto the ground or a similar surface, causing a ripple of fire to emanate out in a 80 meter radius at [Control] speed. Anything caught in the wave will become ignited instantly. Following this move, the user will then forcefully remove their hands from the ground and fling them to the sky, shooting fireballs into the air which will then reign down over the same radius at [Control] speed, and impact with [Control] Strength. The epicenter of both techniques will remain untouched by the flames, as the user is there.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Humble Avatar of the Divine Sun God, Amaterasu[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into their body the user both protects themselves from and coats themselves in flames. For 4 posts, their body constantly exerts around 1 meter of flames which push out from their body at [Control] strength. This causes the user's body to become a living flame, causing fire wherever they go and burning all life in their path. In addition to this, the user can just once over the span of the 4 posts cause their encapsulating flame to pulsate and expand out 80 meters at [Control] speed for an instant before returning to it's normal size.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Budding Amaryllis, Full Bloom![/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spawn up to 16 1-meter diameter sized flame constructs behind them. These constructs resemble the buds of a flower. For the next 5 posts these flames will follow closely behind them, as if anchored to their user, and at their command, will be launched in any order or combination they wish at any target within 30 meters at [Control] speed and strength. On impact the buds expand and bloom into full flowers, spewing fire around the immediate area.
Last edited by Ace Trainer on Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Elemental Styles”