NSRP

Suiton Style

Post by NSRP » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Suiton

Water Release

[img=80,80]https://narutosaigen.com/forums/images/smilies/Suiton.png[/img]
Elemental Information:
Suiton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the suiton affinity. Suiton has an replenishing effect.
NocodeShow
[quote=Suiton][color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Suiton has a passive [color=dodgerblue][i]Replenishing[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Replenishing)]Suiton's effect is replenishing, this means that suiton jutsu passively repair themselves when damaged, at no additional cost to the user. The rate of repairing itself is 1/3 [Strength] per post. This only works for the length of the technique, so maintaining the damage to Suiton until the jutsu expires will stop it from regrowing. [/spoiler][/quote]
Suiton, the elemental affinity of water, is often said to be the best support based affinity, able to fill many supplemental roles. It's ease of availability, and it's wide variety of uses means that suiton can be used to accomplish many different goals and match a variety of styles. ]Suiton's effect is replenishing, this means that suiton jutsu passively repair themselves when damaged, at no additional cost to the user. The rate of repairing itself is 1/3 [Strength] per post. This only works for the length of the technique, so maintaining the damage to Suiton until the jutsu expires will stop it from regrowing.

Below is a list of jutsu of varying rank to explore the different uses of Suiton techniques.
D-RankShow
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Defensive Barrier[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to 10 meters away. The defense is shot at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Shuriken[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown up to 10 meters. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with [Control] Strength and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Orb Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Propel Leap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Wet Spot[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at [Control] Speed up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 Strength or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.
C-RankShow
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Rain Gun[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels three (3) 2-centimeter diameter droplets of water from their mouth in quick succession, each of which explode with [Control] Strength on impact, scattering water all over the immediate area. These droplets fly up to 25 meters away at [Control] Speed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Great Stream[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 25 meters and travels at [Control] Speed, pushing things back with [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Clone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of suiton chakra. This clone has the users stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Crashing Wave[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 25 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Pacifistic Domination[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 25 meters and is standing a top a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least [Control] strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses an Endurance stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess an Endurance stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.
B-RankShow
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Dragon Projectile[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a dragon head of water. Once it has been created, the user can launch the three-meter diameter projectile towards a target at [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 40 meters. Following the head is a long body and tail, stretching nearly six-meters. During the course of it's travel, the user may alter the course of the dragon three times, allowing it to complete a U-turn per alteration.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Encampment Wall[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a large amount of water from their body as a sweeping defense against hostile techniques. The water from the technique forms a cylinder around the user at [Control] Speed, and flows around the user. It is approximately 7 meters around and 2 meters thick, leaving only the top unprotected. The wall has the ability to deflect things with [Control] Strength, but even if something break through, the walls thick nature makes traversing through the water fully troublesome. The wall lasts up to three posts unless dispelled earlier by the user or destroyed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Prison[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user is able to spew a large ball of water that stands at three meters in diameter. This ball rolls forward at the desired target up to 40 meters away and at [Control] Speed. Should this strike the target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. However, if this manages to strike multiple targets, it will envelop them as well, up to a total of 3 prisoners. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength higher than [Control]. The trapped targets will spin with the sphere and may become nauseated and dizzy from the disorientation. The technique lasts for a total of 4 posts before bursting.
A-RankShow
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Blade[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create a pressurized blade of water in their hand. The blade is approximately 1/2 meter wide and 2 meters tall, resembling a larger sword. The pressurized blade of water has [Control] Strength and may fire half-meter long blades of water with [Control] Speed and Strength. It lasts for 4 posts or until destroyed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Swarming Sharks[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will hold their hand out to a body of water. The water begins to swirl around and form into 5 3-meter long sharks similar to Great Whites. The sharks will swarm towards opponent's who stand on the body of water with [Control] Speed and ravage them with [Control] Strength. These sharks last for 5 posts before dispersing back into water.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Grand Geyser[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will flow chakra into their heel. When they next slam their heel into the ground, a massive 25-meter diameter geyser will shoot up from the ground directly in front of them at [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 60 meters. The sheer force of the water alone is dangerous, not to mention the gravity of it all falling back to earth.
S-RankShow
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Tidal Wave[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates water from thin air and forms so much that it creates a tidal wave 80 meters wide and 20 meters tall. The wave will flow forward at [Control] speed and strength, crashing into and destroying everything in it's path for up to 80 meters before running out of power.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Kraken[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user slams their hand down on the ground, causing a ring of water to form around them. At [Control] Speed, the ring will rapidly expand outward up to 80 meters before forming a thick wall of tentacles which then come spinning in, grabbing everything inside the ring besides the user and tearing it apart at [Control] strength.
Last edited by Valkier on Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Corrected carried over Chiton references to Suiton

If you need help, please contact a moderator through the Naruto Saigen Discord or private message one of our Moderators on the forum.

Return to “Elemental Styles”