Ash Style

NSRP

Ash Style

Post by NSRP » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:01 am

Ash Style

Quote:
Ash Release
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Ash, an extension composed of Fuuton and Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Ash. Ash has an clinging effect. You must be a former or present Konoha shinobi to utilize this concentration.
No-CodeShow
[quote=Ash release][color=coral][b]Ash Release[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Ash, an extension composed of Fuuton and Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Ash. Ash has an [b]clinging[/b] effect. You must be a former or present Konoha shinobi to utilize this concentration.
[spoiler=Passive (Clinging)]Ash naturally [b]clings[/b] to anything it comes in contact with, which allows it to latch onto opponents and cause burns over a long period of time, limiting their ability to fight and weakening them substantially. The burning power of Ash is growth based, meaning all Ash jutsu will cause 1st degree burns at first contact, then get worse the longer contact is sustained. Below is a table detailing the worst the burn can get, based on the strength of the technique.[list][*]1-14 Strength Requirement: First Degree Burns[*]15-24 Strength Requirement: Second Degree Burns over 2 posts[*]25-34 Strength Requirement: Third Degree Burns over 3 posts[*]35+ Strength Requirement: Fourth Degree Burns over 4 posts.[/list][/spoiler][/quote]
Ash Release is an elemental extension that combines Fuuton and Katon to make a particulate style. Ash is a hot particulate that causes burns when contact is established. Ash is renown for causing inhalation burns, and creating entire areas of the battle field that cannot be utilized without great risk to combatants. Ash naturally clings to anything it comes in contact with, which allows it to latch onto opponents and cause burns over a long period of time, limiting their ability to fight and weakening them substantially. The burning power of Ash is growth based, meaning all Ash jutsu will cause 1st degree burns at first contact, then get worse the longer contact is sustained. Below is a table detailing the worst the burn can get, based on the strength of the technique.
  • 1-14 Strength Requirement: First Degree Burns
  • 15-24 Strength Requirement: Second Degree Burns over 2 posts
  • 25-34 Strength Requirement: Third Degree Burns over 3 posts
  • 35+ Strength Requirement: Fourth Degree Burns over 4 posts.
You must have both the Katon and Fuuton concentrations to utilize Ash, and you must be a former or current Konoha shinobi to learn it.

Below is a list of jutsu of varying rank to explore the different uses of Ash techniques
D-rank:
D-rank *[color=coral][b]Ash • Ash Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will take a deep breath and exhale out a cloud of ash at a speed of 7 and with a strength of 3. The cloud will travel 3 meters in a single direction and will cling to whatever it first hits. If it hasn’t made contact with anything after 3 meters the cloud will merely disperse. Anyone with a strength of 3 or higher will be able to remove the ash from themselves. If left, the ash will cause 1st degree burns over the course of 1 post.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Ashy Skin[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will blow a covering of ash onto their hand at a speed of 5. Over the course of 3 posts the user will attempt to punch their opponent, transferring the ash on their hand to the person. The ash has a strength of 5 and can be removed by equal or higher strength. If an opponent is hit the ash will cause 1st degree burns over the course of a 1 post.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Wall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel ash from their mouth at a speed of 4. The ash will form a wall roughly 4 meters high and 2 meters wide and is very useful for blocking someone in. The wall has a strength of 6. Anyone who touches the wall will find that the ash will cling to them, leaving 1st degree burns over the course of one post. Unless broken, the wall will remain standing for 3 posts before dissipating.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Leftovers[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel ash, spread out to make a cloud of about 3 meters by 3 meters at a speed of 9. The cloud is not strong with a strength of 1, designed for people to walk right through it. This cloud will hang in the air for 3 posts before dissipating. If anyone walks through the cloud the ash will cling to them and cause 1st degree burns over the course of 1 post.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Don’t Choke[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals a condensed ball of ash will form in the user’s open hand at a speed of 5. They then have 2 posts to throw the ball in an attempt to hit the target’s head with a strength of 5. When the ball makes contact it will burst into a cloud of ash that can easily be inhaled by the target causing 1st degree burns to their throat and lungs.

C-rank:
C-rank *[color=coral][b]Ash • Tornashdo[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will inhale deeply before expelling a large amount of ash in the form of a whirlwind that is 3 meters tall. The whirlwind moves at a speed of 9 and has a strength of 11. The whirlwind will travel for 10 meters in a straight line unless it come in contact with something, in which case it will disperse into a cloud of ash. Anyone who comes in contact with the ash will receive 1st degree burns.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Splitsies[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a semi-condensed kunai shaped construct of ash. This is designed to be hidden under a normal kunai while thrown. While the kunai will move at normal speed the Ash kunai can shoot out from under the kunai at a speed of 10 and hit with a strength of 10. The ash from this kunai will cling to anything it comes into contact with causing 1st degree burns.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Stabby Stabby Ash Ash[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create and condense a cloud of ash into a sword roughly 5ft in length at a speed of 10. This sword has 10 strength and when broken will disperse into a cloud of ash of 3m radius, clinging to anyone who comes into contact with it. The ash will cause 1st degree burns.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Watch your step![/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create a condensed pile of ash on the ground with a speed of 10. This ash will lay dormant until the user performs a hand seal. When the pile is activated it will explode with the strength of 2 exploding tags. The ash will cling to anything it comes into contact with and cause 1st degree burns.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Armor[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create a shield out of ash at a speed of 5. The shield has a strength of 15. Anyone who comes in contact with the ash will be burned and find that the ash with begin clinging to them, causing second degree burns by the end of the second post. If the shield is broken the ash will dissipate, hanging around for an extra post before becoming harmless. If unbroken, the shield will last 5 posts.

B-rank:
B-rank *[color=coral][b]Ash • Ash to Mouth[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a breath of ash but they will not release it into the air, instead holding it in though it must be released by the end of the second post. The user will then attempt to kiss, or otherwise get close to a target’s face before breathing out the ash. If inhaled, this will cause up to 2nd degree burns to the user’s throat and lungs by the end of the 2nd post.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Safe Keeping[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will emit a large amount of ash from their mouth in the shape of a dome that is 5m high and has a diameter of 5m as well. The dome forms at a speed of 15 and has a strength of 25. However, as long as the target does not get within 1m of any surface they will remain unharmed for the 4 post duration. If they do however get near the walls or attempts to break through the ash will cling to them and cause 1st degree burns immediately, 2nd degree burns after 2 posts, and 3rd degree burns after 3 posts.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Yoink![/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: 25 Ninjutsu, 30 Control
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create a cloud of ash that shoots out at a speed of 25. Rather than going for a blunt hit the cloud aims to wrap around the target and pull them with a strength of 15. The as will cling to anything it comes into contact with and cause 1st degree burns immediately and 2nd degree burns after the second post.

A-rank:
A-rank *[color=coral][b]Ash • Ashid Rain[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create a cloud of ash 6m high in the air. Once the ash is made the cloud will then start to form spikes and rain them down on the target at a speed and strength of 20. This will produce and fire 10 spikes over the course of 2 posts. The ash will cling to anything it comes into contact with cause 1st degree burns immediately and 2nd degree burns after 2 posts.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Clone[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a clone made from ash. Anyone who comes into contact with the clone will have ash cling to them in that area, causing 1st degree burns after 1 post and 2nd degree burns after 2 posts. If and when the clone is killed it will dissipate into a cloud of ash that will cover a small 2m radius for 2 posts.
Taijutsu: 17
Stamina: 26
Strength: 15
Speed: 27

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Explosions[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will emit a large amount of ash that will swarm towards the target. The ash moves at a speed of 25, and the user can use a single handseal to detonate it early, or it will detonate on contact. This causes the jutsu to explode with 25 Strength. This explosions fills the surrounding area with ash in a 5x5x5m sphere, causing up to second degree burns after two posts of contact and 3rd degree burns after three posts.

S-rank:
S-rank *[color=coral][b]Ash • Rock you like a Hurricane[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will create a concentrated sphere of ash roughly 3m in size. The ball will then rotate and move at a speed of 35 and spew ash across the battlefield until it is broken by a force of 35 Strength or higher or until it runs out of ash in 4 posts. The ash that is thrown by the sphere flies in concentrated chunks that erupts into 3m clouds on contact. When the jutsu is completed, there will be an area with a 15m radius covered in ash from the center of anywhere the ball went. The ball will stop moving after a maximum of 100m. Anyone who comes into contact with the ash will immediately receive 1st degree burns. Sustained contact will result in 4th degree burns over the course of 4 posts.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Total Cataclysm[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: 45 Ninjutsu, 40 Control
After performing the correct hand seals, the user excretes a large amount of ash from their body which rises into the air like a pillar. For the first post of this technique’s activation, this pillar extends around them for 2m in each direction, protecting them with 35 strength while funneling ash into the sky. On the user’s second post, the pillar disappears, but the user gains the ability to cause up to 3 giant balls of burning ash, about 20m in diameter, to fall from the sky at 45 speed in their chosen direction. These giant balls explode with the force of 8 explosive tags, while burning and searing anyone caught in the blaze with up to third degree burns. The user only has 2 posts after the second part activates to release all three balls, and may not cast any other jutsu during this time.

*[color=coral][b]Ash • Big or Little[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will take a deep breath and emit a tightly formed ball of ash, roughly the size of a basketball. The user will then launch the ball towards the target at a speed of 35. The ball of ash hits with a strength of 35 and will erupt immediately into a cloud of ash that will cover a 15m radius. The ash is incredibly hot, clinging to anyone and anything within the cloud. It will cause 1st degree burns on impact and by the end of the 4th post they will receive 4th degree burns. The ash will remain in the area for 6 posts before dissipating.

Return to “Elemental Styles”