Bone Breaker Style

NSRP

Bone Breaker Style

Post by NSRP » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Bone Breaker Style
Bone Breaker Style:
Bone Breaker Style was created by shinobi in order to disable another fighter quickly in a fight to prevent them from utilizing limbs, and weathering the opponent down by short powerful strikes aimed at weak spots in the skeletal structure to fracture or break entirely. The style is strongly based off the strength and taijutsu skill of the user. If a user is strong they can snap bones easily, but if they are uncoordinated the style is essentially useless, same if it was the other way around, a weak person cannot snap bones no matter how well they're coordinated. The style is an utterly bruteful and ruthless one used to typical lethally injure or disable an opponent for other means.
Requires CQC and Medicine Concentrations
Requires a Minimum of 5 Strength and 5 Taijutsu
No-CodeShow
[quote][center][color=#E8E2D6]Bone Breaker Style[/color] was created by shinobi in order to disable another fighter quickly in a fight to prevent them from utilizing limbs, and weathering the opponent down by short powerful strikes aimed at weak spots in the skeletal structure to fracture or break entirely. The style is strongly based off the strength and taijutsu skill of the user. If a user is strong they can snap bones easily, but if they are uncoordinated the style is essentially useless, same if it was the other way around, a weak person cannot snap bones no matter how well they're coordinated. The style is an utterly brute and ruthless one used to typical lethally injure or disable an opponent for other means.
[i]Requires a Minimum of 5 Strength and 5 Taijutsu
Requires CQC and Medicine Concentrations[/center][/i][/quote]

D-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Fault Line[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The user throws a palm strike towards an opponents leg utilizing all their momentum and force by swinging their shoulders and hips, the user strikes the opponents thigh. It would cause immense discomfort and a hairline fracture, and if the opponent continues to try to utilize the limb further straining it very badly could turn the hairline fracture into a full severe fracture. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Quaker[/b][/color]
Pre-Requisite: 10 strength.
This taijutsu utilizes the weaker spot of the fibula in the calf to snap the soft bone to create intense pain in their calf making them unable to stand or create immense pain on the damaged leg. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Stop Pointing[/b][/color]
[b]Pre-Requisite:[/b] [i]Deft Hands Concentration[/i]
This technique requires the user to get close and personal and grab the opponent and force them into an armbar. Once the opponent is forced into an armbar the user must then open up their fingers and bend them back with immense force until they break or dislocate. This prevents the opponent from forming handseals unless they relocate their fingers or mend the bone breakage. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Drunk Goggles[/b][/color]
The user claps their opponent's ear with the palm of their hand swinging wide to gather as much force as possible before smashing it causing bleeding and a ringing sensation in the opponent's ear. This also cause an influx of pressure in their ear canal making the opponent off balance. It will create a painful ringing, unbalance, and hamper their hearing. This causes the victim to experience a -1 taijutsu debuff. The effects of this jutsu last for 3 posts. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Right in the Sniffer[/b][/color]
The user positions themselves in a fighting stance and performs a quick jab with their dominating hand striking their opponent's nose attempting to break the cartilage causing immense pain and hampering their sense of smell as it fills with blood. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.
C-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Radius Locator[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Pre-Requisite: 10 strength[/i]
The user sidesteps to whichever side their opponent throws a punch from and grasps their striking arm with their corresponding arm, and then the user raises their free arm high into the air locking it into an elbow striking angle before bringing it down with all their might striking the opponent's radius bone breaking it into two creating a clean break. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Look Over There[/b][/color]
The user throws a right or left hook twisting on the ball of their foot to add some extra force slamming their fist into the side of their opponents face around the orbit socket. Once making contact the blow will cause bleeding and swelling in the opponent's afflicted eye causing them to go temporarily blind until they receive medical attention. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Pelvis Grinder[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite: 10 Strength[/i]
The user grabs the opponent by the shoulders and attempts to knee them in their pelvis with all their force using the hard part of their knee causing a fracture inhibiting the opponent from sprinting or running, and causing them to stand at a funny angle inhibiting their ability to stand in a well fighting position. It also causes the opponent to be off their balance as they attempt to relieve the pain by putting more pressure into their knees. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Spinal Chipper[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite: 15 Strength[/i]
The user approaches behind the user or slides behind them and lowers themselves to the ground support themselves with their hands delivering a powerful kick to the opponent's spinal cord attempting to fracture their spinal disks creating a strain on them to remain standing upright or immense movement. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]This is a Library[/b][/color]
The user throws an uppercut, right hook, or left hook attempting to dislocate the opponent's jaw. The user will twist on the ball of their foot to add in some extra force to the strike. The opponent's jaw will dislocate causing them to be unable to speak, and unable to move their jaw. It will also cause immense pain, and swelling. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Knee Bender[/b][/color]
The user gets up and close with this attack and delivers a powerful snap kick to the opponent's knee hoping to bending it backwards completely dislocating it or breaking the joint all together. This causes their opponent unable to stand on the afflicted leg without having trouble with balance. This also causes immense pain in the opponent's joint area making the injury hard to heal naturally. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Humorous Humerus[/b][/color]
The user delivers an open palm strike to the opponents humerus attempting to break it clean in half with all their might to make the arm entirely unusable. This causes the opponent unable to move the affected arm or perform hand seals. The opponent will feel immense pain in their injured arm, and will have trouble moving the arm further than the shoulder. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.
B-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Cage Breaker[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 20 Strength[/i]
The user dodges an opponent's strike by crouching below it, and uppercuts the opponent's chest with an open palm strike to their lower rib cage with all their strength in an attempt to break the lower ribs to debilitate the opponent's breathing. This strike if successful and acted upon with full power causes the opponent to become short of breath, and possibly cause bones to put pressure on their opponent's lungs furthering their inhibition to breath. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Last Leg[/b][/color]
[i]Pre-requisite: 20 Strength[/i]
The user swipes underneath their opponents feet causing an unbalance, and grabs either their left or right leg firmly grasping around their knee with their left hand the user brings down their right elbow on the opponents femur breaking it in two. This causes extreme unbearable pain, and causes their opponent to be crippled in the afflicted leg. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Fight fire with fire[/b][/color]
[i]Pre-requisite: 20 Strength[/i]
The user throws a punch at their opponent as their opponent is throwing a punch as well. The user aims to meet fists with the opponent, but also overwhelms them with strength. Which causes reveberations throughout the opponents arm causing several fractures in their forearm, humerous, and hand. This technique causes extreme pain, and the opponent to be crippled in the afflicted arm. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.
A-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Bane of your Existence[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Pre-requisite: 25 Strength[/i]
The user grabs their opponent by the back of the neck, and lower spinal area (preferably their waistband or belt) and hoists them high above their head. The user then takes a knee forward bringing their opponent down on their back onto the user's knee attempting to break the opponent's back entirely. This would cause paralysis immediately from the area of the spinal injury to the legs further down. This technique damages the opponent's spinal cord beyond repair of conventional medicine causing them to become a paraplegic from the waist down. This injury can be repaired through the use of surgery or very strong Iijutsu. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Xylophone[/b][/color]
[i]Pre-Requisites: 30 Strength & 30 Taijutsu[/i]
The user juts two palm strikes in quick sucession to the chest of their opponent which reverberates their rib cage snapping every rib, causing the opponent to suffer issues with breathing, and severe pain through their chest. For this move to be successful it requires +5 strength than the opponent. If the user has +8 strength than the opponent this move will cause punctured lungs with a completely broken rib cage.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Pelvis Jelly[/b][/color]
[i]Pre-Requisites: 30 Strength & 30 Taijutsu[/i]
The user tucks and crouches launching a barrage of quick powerful strikes to their opponents femur in an attempt to liquefy it with force and speed. This would cause immediate paralysis in the legs as the nerves immediately become pinched, cut, and severed. Damage on this scale cannot be repaired by lesser Iijutsu or conventional medicine. This is a debilitating attack which permanently leaves the opponent crippled and hurt. It causes immense pain as the opponent feels their pelvis whittled away punch after punch feeling their pelvic region turn into nothing short of powder. The user must have 5 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

• 1 Strike: Pain centered in the right leg making it hard to stand on
  • 2 Strikes: Pain centered in the left leg making it hard to stand on
  • 3 Strikes: Entire pelvic region is bruised and suffering from immense pain, standing begins to be unbearable unless with a stamina stat of 9
  • 4 Strikes: Pelvis bone suffers hairline fractures
  • 5 Strikes: Pelvis bone's hairline fractures turn into full on cracked fractures
  • 6 Strikes: Pelvis bone is broken in several places causing the opponent to be a paraplegic
  • 7 Strikes: Pelvis bone starts to grind up into a loose powder
  • 8 Strikes: Pelvis bone is in the final stages of grinding
  • 9 Strikes: Pelvis bone is utterly powdered
S-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Skull Candy[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 35 Strength[/i]
The users tucks and rolls towards an opponent attempting to distract them into lowering their guard to block a low attack while the user suddenly pops up into an upright clap on the opponents temples with the palms of their hands slamming all their might into the soft spot of the skull to break the skull into caving in on itself almost instantaneously killing their opponent as shard of bone fragments pierce the brain. The user must have 10 higher Strength than the opponent's strength to be successful with this jutsu.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Destruction of the Moon and Stars[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Pre-Requisites: 40 Strength and 35 Speed[/i]
The user takes a second to focus intrinsically before lashing out at a high speed and slamming their foot into the groin of the target completely shattering their pelvis and lower body skeletal structure launching them 30 meters into the air. Next the user will jump into the air following behind the opponent as they reach the peak the user will lock their fists together striking their opponent in the head which will cause reverberating cracks and breaks in the opponents upper body skeletal structure as long as the user has 5 more strength than their opponent. The opponent will be launched spiraling towards the ground head first as they strike the ground it will cause massive cracks and splits in the ground from the sheer force of hitting the ground. Then the user will follow up with a straight jab into the head of the opponent as they come down. By doing this if the user's strength is more than the opponents by 10 they will decapitate their opponent.

If you need help, private message Niro, Valkier, or the nearest online Moderator.

Return to “Taijutsu Styles”