Bone Breaker Style

NSRP

Bone Breaker Style

Post by NSRP » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Bone Breaker Style Bone Breaker Style was created by shinobi in order to disable another fighter quickly in a fight to prevent them from utilizing limbs, and weathering the opponent down by short powerful strikes aimed at weak spots in the skeletal structure to fracture or break entirely. The style is strongly based off the strength and taijutsu skill of the user. If a user is strong they can snap bones easily, but if they are uncoordinated the style is essentially useless, same if it was the other way around, a weak person cannot snap bones no matter how well they're coordinated. The style is an utterly bruteful and ruthless one used to typical lethally injure or disable an opponent for other means.
Requires CQC and Medicine Concentrations
Requires a Minimum of 5 Strength

D-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Fault Line[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The practitioner throws a palm strike towards an opponents leg utilizing all their momentum and force by swinging their shoulders and hips, targeting the opponent's thigh. Landing this strike causes immense discomfort and a hairline fracture in one of the bones, and if the opponent continues to heavily use and strain the targeted leg, the hairline fracture can degrade into a full severe fracture. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Quaker[/b][/color]
Prerequisite: 10 strength.
This taijutsu utilizes the weaker spot of the fibula in the calf to snap the soft bone. This creates intense pain in their calf, making them unable to stand, and it causes immense pain on the damaged leg. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Stop Pointing[/b][/color]
This technique requires the practitioner to get close and personal, grabbing the opponent and forcing them into an armbar. Once the opponent is forced into an armbar, the practitioner must then open up their fingers and bend them back with immense force until they break or dislocate. This prevents the opponent from forming handseals unless they relocate their fingers or mend the bone breakage. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Drunk Goggles[/b][/color]
The practitioner claps their opponent's ear with the palm of their hand, swinging wide to gather as much force as possible before the strike. This causes bleeding and a ringing sensation in the opponent's ear, hampering their ability to hear properly. This also causes an influx of pressure in the opponent's ear canal, compromising the opponent's balance. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Right in the Sniffer[/b][/color]
The practitioner positions themselves in a fighting stance and performs a quick jab with their dominant hand striking their opponent's nose in an attempt to break the cartilage. This causes immense pain and hampers their sense of smell as it fills with blood. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.
C-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Radius Locator[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Pre-Requisite: 10 strength[/i]
The practitioner sidesteps the opponent's punch and grasps the striking arm with their corresponding hand before raising their free arm and ramming their elbow into the opponent's elbow with their full force. This strike cleanly breaks the opponent's radius bone in two pieces. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Look Over There[/b][/color]
The practitioner throws a hooking punch into the side of their opponent's face around the orbit socket, twisting on the ball of their foot to add some extra force to the strike. Making contact with the blow will cause bleeding and swelling in the opponent's afflicted eye, making them go temporarily blind in the targeted eye until they receive medical attention. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Pelvis Grinder[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite: 10 Strength[/i]
The practitioner grabs the opponent by the shoulders and attempts to drive their knee ininto the opponent's pelvis full-force, using the hard part of their knee cause a localized fracture.This fracture inhibits the opponent's ability to sprint or run, and it causes them to stand at an awkward angle, inhibiting their ability to stand in a stable fighting position. It also causes the opponent to be off-balance as they attempt to relieve the pain by putting more pressure into their knees. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Spinal Chipper[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite: 15 Strength[/i]
The practitioner approaches behind the opponent or slides behind them before crouching low to the ground. Supporting themselves with their hands, the practitioner delivers a powerful kick to the opponent's spinal cord, attempting to fracture their spinal disks. These fractures create a strain on the opponent's back, making it difficult to remain standing upright or make wide movements. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]This is a Library[/b][/color]
The practitioner throws an uppercut or hooking punch, attempting to dislocate the opponent's jaw. The practitioner will twist on the ball of their foot to add some extra force to the strike. Striking the opponent's jaw will dislocate it, causing them to be unable to speak or move their jaw. It will also cause immense pain and swelling. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Knee Bender[/b][/color]
The practitioner closes in and delivers a powerful snap kick to the opponent's knee, attempting to bend it completely backwards, dislocating it or breaking the joint outright. This causes the opponent unable to stand on the afflicted leg without struggling to balance themselves. This also causes immense pain in the opponent's joint, making the injury hard to heal naturally. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Humorous Humerus[/b][/color]
The practitioner delivers an open palm strike to the opponent's arm, attempting to break the humerus bone and render the arm unusable. This makes the opponent unable to move the affected arm or perform hand seals. The opponent will also feel immense pain in their injured arm and will have trouble moving the arm any further down than the shoulder. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.
B-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Cage Breaker[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 20 Strength[/i]
The practitioner crouches under an opponent's strike before uppercutting them with an open palm strike to their lower rib cage, attempting to break the lower ribs and debilitate the opponent's breathing. If the full force of the blow lands, the opponent becomes short of breath, and the damage can possibly cause bones to put pressure on their opponent's lungs, making breathing even more difficult. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Fight fire with fire[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 20 Strength[/i]
The practitioner throws a punch to meet their opponent's fist midstrike, intending to overwhelm them with strength. The force of the strikes meeting causes vibrations throughout the opponent's arm, causing several fractures in their forearm, humerus, and hand if the practitioner's Strength is 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength. This technique causes extreme pain to the opponent, and their arm becomes crippled.
A-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Bane of your Existence[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 25 Strength[/i]
The practitioner grabs the opponent by the back of the neck and lower spine (preferably their waistband or belt), hoisting them overhead. The practitioner then drops forward on one knee, slamming the opponent's back onto the practitioner's knee in an attempt to break the opponent's back outright. This technique causes paralysis immediately from the area of the spinal injury to the legs further down if the practitioner's Strength is 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength. Recovery from this injury requires Iijutsu or surgery.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Xylophone[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisites: 30 Strength [/i]
The practitioner strikes the opponent's chest with two quick, successive palm strikes, the force radiating through the opponent's rib cage. If the practitioner's Strength is 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength, all of their ribs will suffer hairline fractures. This causes the opponent severe pain in their chest and difficulty breathing. If the practitioner's Strength is 10 points higher than the opponent's Strength, this technique will completely break the opponent's ribs, causing them to puncture their lungs.
S-Rank:
*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Skull Candy[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 35 Strength[/i]
The practitioner tucks and rolls towards an opponent, attempting to slip under the opponent's attack and counter with a low attack. If the attack lands successfully, the practitioner will follow up with a full combo focused on the opponent's skull, rocketing up and uppercutting the opponent in the jaw in an attempt to dislocate it and start the combo. This strike then directly flows into the practitioner crushing their palms together on the opponent's temples before grabbing the opponent's head to smash their knee into it repeatedly, caving in the opponent's skull. The practitioner's Strength must be 10 points higher than the opponent's Endurance to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Destruction of the Moon and Stars[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisites: 40 Strength and 35 Speed[/i]
The practitioner momentarily focuses before bullrushing the opponent and slamming their foot into the opponent's groin, the force completely shattering their pelvis and the bones in their lower body if the practitioner's Strength is 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength. This strike also launches the opponent [Strength] meters into the air. The practitioner follows the opponent into the air, jumping behind the opponent as they reach the peak of their launch. The practitioner then locks their fists together and slams them down on the opponent's solar plexus, causing reverberating cracks and breaks in the bones in the opponent's upper body if the practitioner's Strength is 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength. The opponent will rocket down, spiraling towards the ground head first, and as they strike the ground, it will cause massive cracks and splits in the terrain from the force. The practitioner finishes with a straight punch dropping on the opponent's head. If the practitioner's Strength is 10 points higher than the opponent's Strength, they will decapitate their opponent.

If you need help, please contact a moderator through the Naruto Saigen Discord or private message one of our Moderators on the forum.

Return to “Taijutsu Styles”