Please read the following rules:
• If you currently have a genma, you may not enter for another genma unless you give up the genma you currently have. However, you may enter for a weapon.
• Life genma may only be sealed in a genin or chuunin, per the OOC.
• Kage and OOCs may not enter for a genma in their own village.
• You have 10 days after the close of the lotto to have your character in the registry if it is a brand new character.
• After you win the lotto, it will cost 25 points to obtain the genma. If you do not have 25 points when you sign up, do not let this deter you. You make the payment when you put up the mod to add the genma, so you should have plenty of time to earn your points.
• If you currently have a legendary weapon, you may not enter for another weapon unless you give up the weapon you already have. However, you may enter for a genma and invade a weapon retrieval thread.
• You may enter for more than one weapon. Please list them in your order of preference. You may only win one weapon.
• Once you win a lotto, staff will post a thread in which you get your weapon. You have one week to post in the thread after it is posted.
• After you post in your thread, others may invade your thread and try to take the weapon. Invaders must not have more than +10 stats than the lotto winner. If you win a lotto you cannot invade another thread with the same character.
• Invaders may invade one thread per character.
• The thread is open for 7 days after the winner posts. If no one invades, the winner gets the weapon.
• After a thread is invaded, the winner has 7 days to respond, and so on. Individuals time after not posting for 7 days.
• Collaboration and teaming up is not permitted.
• The eventual winner of the weapon must pay 25 points for the weapon. If you do not have 25 points when you sign up, do not let this deter you. You make the payment when you put up the mod to add the weapon, so you should have plenty of time to earn your points.
• If you enter both the genma and the lotto and you win both, you may only choose one. In this case I recommend that you choose the genma lotto since you can invade weapon threads even if you have a genma, but it's up to you.
If you have not been actively roleplaying in the past three months, you may not enter either lotto.
Exception: If you are a brand new member who joined in the last three weeks at the time this lotto is posted, and you have registered a character, you may enter this lotto.
Please read the following activity rule for genma/weapon holders:
Activity Rule:Jinchuriki must remain training the Genma, interacting with others (This includes members of high ranking to look after your training, team members, or friends made), and maintaining a sufficient activity in plot (This concerns training the genma to higher forms, unlocking new abilities, other character concerning plot such as coping with having a genma, coming to terms with what you are to the village, and etc) concerning your character or others. This does not include baseless lonelies, or lonelies made in the spur of near losing your genma. Lonelies must be a minimum of 6 points. After two months of inactivity, the genma will be removed from the character.
The above rule also applies to weapon owners
The lotto is open until
Zao has given up Anger, and Tydie will give up Soul genma if he wins Life.
To save time, I’m going to go ahead and put these two items up for lotto as well. This will be treated as a separate lotto. For example, if you initially entered for Ignorance and you win it, you can also win Anger; you’ll just have to choose between the two. Same for Soul genma.
Please keep in mind that Soul genma is only going up if Tydie wins Life genma and gives up his current genma. If you enter for Soul and he doesn’t give up Soul, then Soul will not be put into a lotto.
If you’ve already entered the lotto and would like to enter for Anger and/or Soul genma, please say so at the bottom of your post. Please keep all lotto entries in one post.