Recent Staff Changes #2

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Recent Staff Changes #2

Post by Director » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Alright so like Ginja's, if you don't know, I'm DirectorPr, I've been with the community for almost three years now, literately 2 year and 3/4ths. This coming April will mark my third year. I love this place, and all that it has to hold. I've been Konoha's number one fanboy, with that literately being my only character, and just saying Hiton is the best fusion element. So far I gave moderating a shot somewhere the beginning of the revamp somewhere in May of 2016. And I've been steadily climbing the ranks of moderator until I hit Gmod sometime in October. So far I think I've been doing a good job, and everything I've said has had a purpose unless its me dicking around on the cbox.

Now like Ginja, we're not Onu, we're not Vyr, we're not like any other admins that have been here. We're different, but I do think similarly to Onu, but I also disagree with him on a lot of things. Now I will say this, a lot of things will remain the same, we don't plan on any overarching revamps any time soon or huge shifts in the way things are done. We're relatively happy with the entirety of things, and will only be making small changes or introducing new things that don't overtly affect current systems.

Now Ginja covered staff, I'll cover up coming systems, and things we're actively working on. We're currently drafting up an org system that will be very interactive, and will be very pleasing to go through the rings of. We're also working on Shizumeru to get that finally into the archives. Not only that, but we're working on a weapons system to help you guys price your own weapons. As well as numerous other things we'll announce when we get there. Overall I'm excited to see what the future holds, and how this trip goes.

Quite frankly I know some of you aren't thrilled to see me as an Admin. However everything we do or make a decision on will be based upon our thoughts best for the forum, and we will move from there. However I will not be a push over. I don't work in my own self interest. I will do things I think is necessary for the forum. I may come off as harsher in how I operate, but it is by no means done with personal malice or intent to harm. To put simply, I'm a blunt person and it will come off as rude when I am.

Anyways, I look forward to this change, and I look forward to getting stuff done and progressing. And all I ask is you be optimistic about it, and work with us with any ideas or suggestions you might have. We are all ears, and are looking forward to your input and feedback.

Lastly, I am glad to be here, and I love this forum and all its inhabitants.
DirectorPr
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Nick

Recent Staff Changes #2

Post by Nick » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm

#GunshanksForOverlordAdmin

JK I love you bby welcome to the fold.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Valkier

Recent Staff Changes #2

Post by Valkier » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:01 am

ily2 D <3
But really, you as an admin is a good step that I'm pleased to see happen, I think you'll fit the role very well! You and Fluffs have been among the hardest working and most consistent staff members for a good length of time now, so I'm glad to see you both become lead mods. Thanks for the work, and good luck!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Flankingfox

Recent Staff Changes #2

Post by Flankingfox » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Lol, Whisky Tango Foxtrot...
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Return to “Announcements and Information”