Resigning

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Resigning

Post by FluffyGinja » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am

Normally, I come up with a far wittier title than this but I felt something simple would suffice for what I intend to say with this announcement. After a while of being busy and dealing with shit in my own life, I need to own up to the fact that I lost interest in Saigen and felt that I have started to dislike this place. On top of that, I've become what I had originally not set out to become to Saigen and I made a promise that if I did, I'd step down.

Simple as that, I'm stepping down from my admin position. I don't feel I'm healthy for Saigen's growth and I don't feel that Saigen is healthy for my own growth right now. That being said, I may come back in the future but just simply as a member. For now, I need to focus on doing what I need to do right now and not having this place in the back of my mind, making me wonder about it and worry.

For those that I am in threads with, I will do my best to finish those out or come to a stopping point. My apologies for making you wait for so damn long before I came to this conclusion.
Active CharacterShow
Character NameAgeRankVillageCompanion(s)Training/Lonely ThreadSpeech Color Code
Hitoke, Ibuku14GeninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00A5DB
Ogata Amiya28B RankIwagakure No SatoN/AHow Does A Brick Wall Train?SlateGray
Past CharactersShow
Character NameAgeRankVillageCompanion(s)Training/Lonely ThreadSpeech Color Code
Kyoukan, Kureha [Inactive]30JouninKumogakure No SatoN/AN/A#d67082
Tamamushi, Shishi [Inactive]16ChuuninIwagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00b27a
Nara, Shikatsu [Inactive]26JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#7251BC
Shirahama, Sueatsu [NPC]36KazekageSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A#f96b07
Jouchaku Chiane [Inactive]24Jounin (Bannin)Kirigakure No SatoN/ACome on Jouki, I'm boredLightCyan

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Resigning

Post by Willoria » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 am

Sometimes the hardest thing to do with this place is to walk away from it. Even if you come to dislike it, some part of you still loves it and wants to stay. I've been there several times.

Honestly there isn't a single person here who won't understand. No need for apologies frankly. Real life should always come first, and you shouldn't stress yourself, especially when a place that should be an escape becomes too much or even becomes the opposite for you.

If you ever need anything, hit me up, you got my info. But do what you need to do, take care of your life and maybe we'll see you around here later. <3
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

CDF

Resigning

Post by CDF » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am

Thanks for everything man, I hope you end up remembering the fun more than anything else and come back some day. Good luck with everything.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Resigning

Post by Director » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:23 pm

I just want you guys to realize. Ginja helped me with a lot of things, and we talked a lot about decisions. And tried to do what was best by you guys. I just ended up taking the fore front of making announcements, dealing with you guys, but he was definitely by far the better half and the one that kept me rational/on-board. He helped me with figuring out what I was doing wrong, how I could do better, how I could word my stuff better. Not to mention he's debated with me several times about stuff, I thought I was absolutely right about, which ended up being better decisions than I wanted to admit that weren't mine.

Ginja was a good Lead Moderator, albeit you guys didn't get to interact with him on the scale I did. But even more so, he was a better friend. Much love to him, and at the least I hope you come back as a member broski.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Resigning

Post by Taiga » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Shut up Chuck you're not my real dad Fluffy was.

Return to “Announcements and Information”