[Important] Summon Roleback

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:05 pm

As you all know we try to push a very progressive path with the way the system of NSRP works, trying to strive to make a better system. A more well oiled machine to keep all parts greased so there are no wrenches thrown in the cogs. However sometimes we end up making more of a headache than is necessary, and requires a fix even if it is removing the problem until a solution can be devised.

Unfortunately the problem that currently exists is the one with the new summons changes. However not all is lost, Shadow Summons will stay a permanent fixture for summons as it currently has no issues reviewed with it. Now the part that must change I'll cover below in bullet points for easy access and reading.
  • With the way the new Summon's stat system worked, when starting out, it put them ahead of even beginning PC characters stat wise. D-rank summons starting at 60 stats compared to D-rank PCs starting at 40 stats. This problem is self explanatory.
  • Two ability slots make them a defacto force to be reckon with, and not in a good way. In a broken way that puts them in more of a league with PCs which is what companions are not for. Their entire purpose is to be a support character, not a 1v1-able entity to PCs.
  • The stat total of 280 is innately a bad idea as again this ties into the point of companions should not to be able to go toe to toe with a PC of equal rank and surpass in any category of stat or concentrations. They are support characters.
  • Minuscule change not related at all, hence why its at the bottom. Removed E-rank summons because D-ranks are free, they aren't necessary and are useless.
So to wrap this up. These changes are for the good as summons were broken. Please make all appropriate changes immediately. Summons not adapted for this fix are to be considered locked and unusable until fixed. If you have any questions on what is green-lit to be edited (I.E. Concentrations, ability slots, and etc), and what is not. Please post here, or private message me on Discord "DirectorPr#1414", Skype "bradley.jones1005", or PM me on the site.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We're in the business of striving to make progressive change, but this one was just too much and presented too much of a threat to the balance without any progression from other areas.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:05 pm

*Roll

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:08 pm

I'm ashamed in my spelling, but out of spite I'm gonna leave it there.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Fake

Post by Fake » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Awesome!
NameVillageRankOrganizationTest★ YATO ★KonohaA-RankThe God HandTest★ AYATO ★Knowledge CountryC-RankKobushi KaishuuTest

Return to “Announcements and Information”