Saigen Update Day 399

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Saigen Update Day 399

Post by Director » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:42 pm

We have another round of goodies to come at you kiddos. As you all know Jinan and Kat are OOCs of Kiri. We've opened up the color option of your perk selection, and we've also opened a bit with spirits in regards to their sealing so we're making another large step and update.

As with all things, sometimes it needs to come to an end. Its been a good 1st year, a lot of learning, a lot of listening, and a lot of self finding. However it comes to a point where we need some fresh eyes. We've had admins come and go. With all this in mind the site needed someone that was mature, professional, could listen, could provide, could love, and could cradle with all intents and purposes of nothing in gain but all in giving. As with Easter Jesus rose on the third day to continue his praise and love. Well for now it is me to take a rest, and allow someone else to rise for the third day. Its been a good run, lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of tears, and lots of yelling... Anyways, its been fun, but its time we turn a new page onto the life of Saigen.

You've had many admins like Ian, Orius, Chuck, Onu, Vyr, Ginja, and myself. Well now we need to give you someone fresh and new. Totally likable, not one to mess around, but kind and considerate.

I'll be turning the site over to GunShanks and Niro. They're pretty capable, I think.

Goodluck Saigen, 2017 was fun.

-DirectorPr

lmao never would i, happy easter fuk bois
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Return to “Announcements and Information”