Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Valkier

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Valkier » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:51 pm

Hi folks,

Since establishing their own official ninja village, the Heart Empire has collected a pair of their own S-rank Warrior Spirits, equivalent in power to the legendary Genma, which are now approved as site assets and thus subject to the same lotto distribution system. This is that lotto! Here you can apply to recieve either of Heart's new spirits. Read more about them here: These spirits have been created by Nick, who also currently plays the Grand Shogun of the Heart Empire. Winners are welcome to contact him to discuss their ideas and options for using the spirits.

As with the Genma, please remember that these assets are considered 'super weapons' in-character, and being a host means you have a rather central role in your village, as far as roleplaying with others, participating in plots, and so forth. Currently, there is a requirement that you go no longer than 2 months without being active in a thread with a character in order to retain control over a genma, however please keep in mind that staff will be reviewing this policy in line with the aforementioned role jinchuurinki play in their village, and those requirements may change to be more specific in regard to events.

Please read the following rules:

Legendary Spirit Lotto:
  • If you currently have a genma, you may not enter for this lotto unless you give up the genma you currently have.
  • Kage (or in this case, the Shogun of Heart Empire) may not enter for a legendary spirit in their own village, in order to avoid stacking too much value in a single player.
  • You have 2 weeks after the close of the lotto to have your character in the registry if it is a brand-new character.
  • You may enter for multiple spirits but should list them in the order you would want them.
  • Important: Any character that successfully claims one of these powerful spirits will find themselves added to the bingo book with a slightly increased bounty. Characters who claim a spirit are to be considered death enabled.
  • Although there are no mandatory rank or additional character creation restrictions for lotto winners of these spirits in the Heart Empire, the lore of the spirits suggests that they are the ones who select their wielder. As such, the ideal winning characters will preferably fulfil the spirits' criteria:
    • Hideyoshi is most likely to pick a host with a similar personality, vigor, crassness, etc.
    • Ayago is most likely to pick a host who is young and full of potential.
    Special Note: In order to incentivize activity in the Heart Empire, any characters made for this lotto will receive a 100 Ryo [Inheritance], even if you don't win the lottery! This can only be received once and if you have previously registered a character with an event inheritance in this village, you cannot do so a second time.

I will aim to draw the lotto results on or around 14/01/2023, however that may be extended! Thank you.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Kanade » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:27 pm

Hey there! I would like to enter for Ayago first, then Hideyoshi second: I love the idea of these!

Let me know if I need to make a brand-new character :heart:
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Heavenly Fabled

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:42 pm

Entering for Hideyoshi first and Ayago second

Texas

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Texas » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:29 am

Heart Empire would be fun!

I'll roll for Hideyoshi
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Valkier

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Valkier » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:20 am

Texas:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:29 am
Heart Empire would be fun!

I'll roll for Hideyoshi
You're welcome to enter for this but (unless I'm mistaken about you owning it!) you'd have to surrender the Chaos genma if you win Hideyoshi. Please confirm if you'd still like to enter despite that.
CharactersShow
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Texas

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Texas » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:16 am

Oo good catch, I should probably read the entire post next time. Yeah, I'm out then hahaha
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

HotelBravo

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by HotelBravo » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:26 pm

Hello put me in the drawing too.
I want to do both
Ayago then Hideyoshi

Valkier

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Valkier » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:11 pm

Entries have now closed
CharactersShow

Valkier

Heart Legendaries Lotto!

Post by Valkier » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:26 pm

The lotto was drawn here on Discord and the results are in:

Chiaki wins Ayago, The Weaver of Fate
Heavenly Fabed wins Hideyoshi, The Soldier of Fortune

How nice they both got their first choice! Condolences to those who did not win or could not enter

Winners have two weeks from today to have their characters posted in regs.
CharactersShow

Return to “Announcements and Information”