Hello NSRP! :]

Linx

Post by Linx » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:54 am

Hello! I am very glad to have found this site when I did, I've been having strong Naruto cravings as of late and these cravings can only be satisfied by the thrill of RPing!(and watching Naruto) In my search I found it hard to find a decent site that wasn't A. Dead basically 24/7 or B. A low-quality site. You guys seem to be on the right track here and I admire the systems you have been able to create. (I've tried making a Naruto RP and Systems are what got me tripped up) In short, glad to now be apart of this community! :]

How I found this site: Honestly can't remember exactly, but I do remember searching something along the lines of "Naruto Forum RP" and you guys were in the top 5 search results. You guys are also in the affiliation section of the site called "Shinobie Generations" which also helped lead me back to you.

:]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:49 am

Welcome to the Site! :) If you have any questions or need any help you can ask in the chat box or PM basically any mod and we'll be happy to guide you along. There are a lot of rules and the registration process is quite thorough but the quality of writing here and the freedom to craft good stories make it worth the effort in my opinion!

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Welcome! Staff have special colored names, and are more than happy to assist. I'm one of the admins, and I'd be happy to help as well. Feel free to reach out to anyone on the cbox, or if that's not your style reach out to one of us on a PM!

Also as a note, you can RP before your character is accepted, you just can't cash anything in for them yet like trainings, and plot boards.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Post by Legacy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:49 pm

These two pretty much covered all the bulk stuff - there are quite a few rules that are vital to your time here. Mod staff will do our absolute best to help you through the process but you should strive to be self sufficient; read over the "Character creation" section as well as other sections like "Roleplaying on NSRP" in the Rules section to get a better understanding of things. Outside of that, enjoy yourself.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Welcome to the site. :)
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Return to “Introductions & Departures”