Your Admins, The Site, and Whats Going On

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:32 pm

So to explain things to you guys, as you are owed an explanation. If I told you I wasn't burnt out, I'd be completely lying. Running Saigen is a stressful job, its hard, and the hours suck sometimes. But again I love this place. I worry about every little detail, and I overthink every situation which ends up me going too hard or too soft. So to get to the point, I'm gonna use a little time to perfect my leading skills. I would like to say I've come a little ways from my last announcement, but I don't think I'm the judge for that, I think that's better suited for you guys. However this doesn't mean everything's completely fubared or staffs helpless. There are three capable Global Mods, that I'm going to entrust with running things while I take care of this. You have Onu, Jesse, and Valk at your disposal. Use them for any questions or concerns as they will be directing the show. They're also capable of promoting people to apprentices so if you are interested please contact them.

But not only is it I'm burnt out, but also work is just not relenting. Our assistant manager walked out Wednesday, and its just my manager, myself, and two other supervisors running the show. Which is quite a task, and it is tough. I worked a 13 hour shift today, and I'll end up working another one tomorrow so you can get the picture of where this is going. I need to take time to focus on work as well ensuring we're not gonna kill ourselves or break our backs getting everything to work.

To address CDF, he hasn't been available because he's become very productive irl and just hasn't had time to be around. I will keep you updated as this situation develops, and sadly even I myself don't know a whole lot as to my partner in crime's actions or availability because its drawn him away from even myself. So for now presume that myself, and the Gmods are the direct line of contact to administration. If I'm absolutely needed I am reachable on discord, I highly advise you reach me there as its on my phone and I will contact you back.

As to wrap this up. Let me apologize vehemently for letting the site get like this to where we have mods left waiting, and the registry staying as it is. As well as PBs and Topics not getting graded. This is my staff, and myself are very able to take care of it and I've let you guys down. This isn't acceptable, and it shouldn't do. But honestly all I can offer is a promise that I will do my damnedest to make it better, and do better from this point on with things like this. If you're frustrated with me I understand, and I don't blame you. The only thing I ask is to give me suggestions to fix it, and what ideas you may have to better the situation at hand. I am sorry, this isn't acceptable, and should have never reached this point. And I am sorry for taking this break at such an inopportune time, but I'm not in an able state to get this done hence why I'm relying on the Global Mods to be my arm and work with you guys on bettering the site. So please understand, we are going to work to make this better.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 am

You guys know the deal, @me on discord, pm me, catch me on the cbox, etc etc.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:32 am

I used to think "Well we should really advertise more to drum up activity."

But now I realize we can't really drum up more activity when we don't have experienced and active mods to take care of the community.

I don't even know who's staff any more, because I don't see a whole lot of anything going on from members OR staff.

Site's dead, yo.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Man this saddens me.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 am

However this doesn't mean everything's completely fubared or staffs helpless. There are three capable Global Mods, that I'm going to entrust with running things while I take care of this <-

Shit's been FUBAR'd for a while now, have you even been looking at the site's activity? 3 capable global mods who are all very busy with real life and are already barely on? The only one I can see making any semblances of time is Onu.

The only thing I ask is to give me suggestions to fix it, and what ideas you may have to better the situation at hand <- I feel like any suggestions we give are going to be told 'no' until we raise a stink ala the fur country event (as a single example, positive I could find more)
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Well how about you make a suggestion Niro and let's discuss it. I don't blame you for pointing a finger, and I understand it's not easy to discuss things with me. But we'll never get anywhere if we keep getting upset with each other and throwing our hands up. So please make a suggestion so we can get to work, otherwise were letting this time be squandered.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Gunshanks:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 pm
Site's dead, yo.
^
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:12 pm

DirectorPr:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 pm
Well how about you make a suggestion Niro and let's discuss it. I don't blame you for pointing a finger, and I understand it's not easy to discuss things with me. But we'll never get anywhere if we keep getting upset with each other and throwing our hands up. So please make a suggestion so we can get to work, otherwise were letting this time be squandered.
Step down and allow someone who doesn't push people away from the site as admin.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Return to “Introductions & Departures”