Whats up?

Herpetotheres

Whats up?

Post by Herpetotheres » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Guys, I have to say. Your forum matches exactly everything I was looking for. Everything is presented in a pleasant, intelligent and understandable way, there are many choices avaliable for character creation and, guess what, it mixes naruto and shaman king, both series I learned to cherish over the years. I cant tell you how happy I am honestly.

With that said, name's Herpetotheres. Why? As a fan of assassin's creed, I thought picking up a bird name would be cool. Not much else to it.

In my time here, I hope to take part in and promote amazing stories and engage on high quality roleplay. I'm more of a loner and I'm into combat oriented plots, but I'm yet to refuse any sort of interesting adventure. I hope to bring good discussions, histories and overall good energy to the table as long as I'm around.

With that said, I'd like to point out that english is not my main language and I hope to keep improving it. If you see my spelling becoming weird at some point thats why.

Anyway, I hope we can get along and build amazing things. I wish you all happy holydays and worthy accomplishments on this upcoming year and beyond!

Edit: as for where I found you guys from, I googled '' naruto rp forum'' :teach:

Fake

Whats up?

Post by Fake » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 am

WELCOME
NameVillageRankOrganizationTest★ YATO ★KonohaA-RankThe God HandTest★ AYATO ★Knowledge CountryC-RankKobushi KaishuuTest

Herpetotheres

Whats up?

Post by Herpetotheres » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you man! Good to meetcha :teach:

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Whats up?

Post by Legacy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:15 am

Welcome to NSRP ! You seem to have a great handle on what you're looking for which is terrific; older members, mods and admins are standing by to make your experience here as pleasant as possible. Feel free to hang out in the Cbox or try your hand at registering a character to jump right into the action! Whichever you decide you can find helpful tips and other information in the rules section of the forum or contact staff for a brief run down.

My name is Strategist and I am one of several staff members available to all members of the community here on Saigen - don't hesitate to holler if you have any questions or concerns.

~Strat the local mod
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “Introductions & Departures”