Not New

Deleted User

Not New

Post by Deleted User » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello,

I'm not new here, though due to all the rule changes I might as well be. I love the updates and what I've read so far the changes are amazing. Anyway I look forward to sticking around this time and rping with you fine folks.

1love

FMC

Not New

Post by FMC » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Well, since nobody else apparently wants to, I'll be the new girl that greets you instead of a familiar face. :P

Deleted User

Not New

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:06 am

haha, well thanks there FMC. I certainly appreciate all the love and support. I look forward to rping with you as well. Your character is pretty awesome :) fire nation missing nin parents/my character has a brother missing and sister who is after him....from Konoha... I'm not saying we may have some story to play out there but who knows lol :)

TyDie

Not New

Post by TyDie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:16 am

Ayoo, welcome to the site bud! Looking forward to seeing lots of cool stuff from ya ;)
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Deleted User

Not New

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:23 am

you know it TyDie my man! :P

WrightJustice

Not New

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:13 am

Hello and welcome to the site Mohamed bot NGU-18!
(Sorry it just kind of looks like your name is like some kind of robot serial number).

Deleted User

Not New

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:29 am

Now your tempting me to create a robot ninja WrightJustice man lol

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Not New

Post by Willoria » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:57 am

Welcome back then! <3
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Deleted User

Not New

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:16 am

Thank you very much Katya - you may not remember me but certainly remember you lol it's good to be back :)

FMC

Not New

Post by FMC » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Robot ninja? Don't you dare steal my idea. D= If this character works out, that was going to be one of my possible next characters. And who knows, maybe we can discuss stuff in the chatango / xat / whatever or in PM's. :P

Return to “Introductions & Departures”