Why I Haven't Been Around

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Hey guys. As many of you know, I haven't been on the site for quite some time. I thought it was time I finally gave an answer for this to those who don't already know. For the past two months, I have been devoting myself to exercising and improving myself physically because on the 23rd of this month I'm heading to MCRD San Diego to begin recruit training for the Marines. I thought I'd become more inactive but not be completely gone until I realized how far behind I really was and how little time I had to catch up. I apologize to anyone who is waiting on me, especially those involved with my MN character arc but I do promise that once I have access to internet again I will return. I thank you for understanding and I hope to talk to you soon
Love you guys!

EDIT: The new apprentice symbol is ugly.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Fake

Post by Fake » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 pm

grats

PS: switch the apprentice and mod colors cmon it takes like 20 seconds D:<
NameVillageRankOrganizationTest★ YATO ★KonohaA-RankThe God HandTest★ AYATO ★Knowledge CountryC-RankKobushi KaishuuTest

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:52 pm

Too long, didn't read

Also didn't notice you hadn't been around
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:23 am

Good luck with all your recruit stuff!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:22 am

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have returned for a short period of time. I will be leaving and unable to access my phone for a month but once that's over I will be a free man and I will be able to continue my story. Love you all! Ciao

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:44 am

<3
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Return to “Introductions & Departures”