Hi

Dastardly Bastard
User flair: And if I die before I learn to speak. Will money pay for all the days I lived awake but half asleep?

Hi

Post by Dastardly Bastard » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:09 pm

How's it going. My name is Preston. Though I go by Gish, Dastardly Bastard, or even Shichamtsu. I prefer Shichamatsu. Just call me Matsu or Bastard. They both work for me. I used to RP on a Naruto forum called Naruto RP Center (NRC) from around 2009 to 2016. Its been a long time since i've RP'd anything. And im looking to get back into the swing of things. I hope this forum is still alive. I do believe I joined up here years ago but I forgot my old Email. So I had to make a new account.

Valkier

Hi

Post by Valkier » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:36 am

Welcome! Always glad to see new potential members :)
We're certainly active, with most of the community hanging out on the discord, though the last month has seen a little lull in activity - nothing to worry about though, we've been going strong since 2008 and most years have a quiet period sooner or later. Our members are typically adults with jobs and families so we're a pretty casual but consistent place.
If you remember your old account name or characters, its possible I could find and recover your old account if you wish - but it's also totally fine to start over if you want as well.
Hope you stick around and enjoy your time here!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Return to “Introductions & Departures”