Hi! *sweats nerously cause idk if im doing this right*

mhm mhm

A_CuteAngel
User flair: you can pry sasunaru from my cold dead hands

Post by A_CuteAngel » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:57 pm

Uhhhh. Oh gosh.

Yes. Hello. Hi. Moshi Moshi, Hola, Guten tag, whatever.
The name's Zylith! I've been roleplaying since third grade so that's..

*counts on fingers*

five.. years..? I think?

God. I remember my WC rps from third grade. They were... ah. gosh. Cringe.
But i had a lot of fun with them.

Even at the ripe old age of 9, i REALLY hated constant one-liners or really bad punctuation/grammer. It just got on my nerves. Like, if you put a one liner because you really could only say so much then it was fine, but if it was just a lack of effort, i just kinda... l e f t. and then at 11 i stopped making useless OP cats and moved on to, ah yes, MHA. I still really like my OCs from back then, actually.

But anyway!!
Yes yes, my name and stuff.
Zylith. My name is Zylith. Nice to meet you. I've been watching Naruto since the beginning of 2021, so not very long, but god, its just become my entire life now. Sasuke is my favorite ( I LOVE HIM) and my least favorite is Tenten. My favorite arc is the Shadow Of The Anbu. I hope i can be friends with all of you guys!!

(I'm used to semi-lit and not literate, so my posts may be a little bit short 👍)

uhh yeah.

Dattebayo, dattebane, or whatever.

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:29 am

Welcome! Swing by our discord (link at the bottom of the web page) if you want to get to know the community here or ask any questions, and please enjoy your time on the site!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Return to “Introductions & Departures”