Hello everyone! Been a long time!

InebriatedPB

Post by InebriatedPB » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:54 am

I was on this site way back in... I dont even know. 2011? maybe. Went by Gothmer before. Took a lengthy step away when my life was getting busy with ... well, life.

Been trying to stoke the fire for writing here and there, but some of my fondest memories are still from this site.

Trying to figure out how to go about getting access to my old account, but so much has changed, I'm not sure it would be even worthwhile to do so. Not even sure I remember the email anyways. Feels like ages ago! --- Anyone have advice here? lol

ANYWAYS! Heyo. Looking forward to checking out what is new around here and starting up some threads again.

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Hey Goth, good to hear from you, welcome back! I still have good memories of your time here too.
I can for sure help with the old account - I'll message you on Discord to help access it.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Gothmer

Post by Gothmer » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:21 am

It worked and thank you! Awesome to see you are still around and I'll hope to do another nice slow-burning thread with you in the near future! Once I figure out how I'm jumping back in here.

TBH I think the first time I strolled around I took 2 months to get a character submitted, and the system feels about as foreign to me as it did then. We shall see how long it takes me this time.
Koizumi, KuodachiKonohagakure no SatoJounin214 Stats

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:35 pm

Hi Gothmer, I like your Earthworm Gym sprite

Gothmer

Post by Gothmer » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:40 am

Thanks! One of my favorite childhood games captured so perfectly in the sprite.

Looking forward to having a thread with you once I get up and running here!
Koizumi, KuodachiKonohagakure no SatoJounin214 Stats

Return to “Introductions & Departures”